[Fin] Tonight's gonna be a good night Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:03 pm
Taavi grinned and bent to kiss Sasha on the side of the mouth. "Yeah you are," he said affectionately. Sasha was. Sasha was... Sasha was spontaneous, wildly different to anyone else he had ever known, sometimes inappropriate, and incredibly alive. He felt more alive being with him, like if he could keep up with whatever came into Fluff's head then he was doing okay. He never knew what to expect next; sometime the lack of stability threw him off and made him feel a bit insecure but mostly? Mostly he was happy, whatever else was going on in life Sasha was Sasha and always had an idea for something fun they could do.

He just wished they could live together. They'd been together, what, eight months? If he could just get Alyssa off his back and get a steady job maybe they could. He didn't want to suggest something so serious tonight though, tonight he just wanted to have fun.

"Food!" Taavi grinned. "I'll hold the fort here! And, um, colorful robots fighting is awesome. We should have a cartoon night sometime! You can show me all the transformers, a hotel somewhere?" Even if he didn't get it himself when he came to watch it Sasha's enthusiasm for the show would make it fun, you couldn't help but have a bit of love for something someone you were in love with loved.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:24 pm
Lex gave a sassy little wave and crossed the crowd to get to the counter and pick up the tray of food. He picked a slider up and offered it to Slipstream as a bribe. She was being a bit of a grouch so maybe food will help with that?

He crossed the floor again, letting her guide him back to the booth, pokemon had a lot better nose then he did. And there was a lot of people and distracting things. He was rather sure someone was setting up beer pong on a pool table in the back.

He set down the tray and slid back in, setting a plate in front of Taavi. "Okay, if we did have a cartoon night... what would you want to do? Completely retro would be G1, it is from the 80's and basically two groups of aliens wailing on each other. Beastwars on the other hand was on when I was a kid and more thought provoking. More modern would be Transformers Animated or Transformers Prime. Prime is for a older crowd. It is good."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:34 pm
So many words! Taavi gave a lopsided shrug and smiled as he took a slider to bite into. "Mmh," he shrugged and swallowed, "I don't mind Fluff-love, what's your favourite? Or, we could watch one or two episodes of each and then choose? I don't know, I just want to see the thing you like? And get why you like it, you know? You could show me a whole series of one, or pick your favourite episodes of all of them, whatever you like!" He liked looking into Sasha's face, maybe it was a weird thing to feel or think but he liked the way his boyfriend's single real eye focused in on him. He felt special to be given that attention somehow, he couldn't explain why but he did.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:44 pm
"Favorite?" Lex paused, considering. "Prime and Animated. But I think I really have to introduce you to G1, since it is the beginning and its a riot of cheesy 80's cartoon action." He picked up a sandwich, taking a small bite. "G1 first then... it is fun to throw popcorn at and you can play drinking games to it."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:52 pm
In the time Lex was talking Taavi consumed a whole slider and a half before he stopped himself from being so greedy and desperate. He hadn't exactly told Sasha how bad things were, he didn't want him knowing that he was basically living off two or three packs of instant noddles or small bowls of rice a day. He'd lost weight, he knew he had, but he'd been able to hide it from Sasha so far because... well bluntly because they hadn't been naked together since the new year. He was a bit nervous of what his boyfriend would say when he saw that he'd kind of gone from fit and wiry to thin but he couldn't change it and he really, really didn't want to worry right now. He hoped that Sasha wouldn't either tonight, wherever they ended up; he just wanted them to be together again, like nothing was wrong. That would be a really good birthday present.

"I like the sound of that!" Taavi replied with a a grin, raising his glass to Sasha. "So let's do G1 first and follow with the others? No rush right?"

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:03 pm
Lex finished his sandwich and pulled out one of the gooey deliciously cheese nacho chips from the pile, crunching into it. "Mmhm, no rush at all." He tipped his head, watching Slipstream pop her head up long enough to grimace and take the next to last slider.

"Anyhow," Lex shifted the last slider to Taavi's plate and tapped a finger in thought on the table. "We might be able to modify the drinking game to a making out game."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:12 pm
"Mmh?" Taavi said, already half way through the last slider. He swallowed and added; "You have my attention! But, um, I think we should make it both! Drinking making out, got to be good right? Um, you know, it's the right time of year for nettle or elderflower? I could make wine for us, I mean all I need is clean bottles and yeast and sugar really." He could manage all of those, bottles were easily enough come by and both yeast and sugar were cheap. He might even keep some back for him and Abel to drink and forget their ******** of problems, but mostly the idea appealed right now because he'd feel like he was contributing something to the cartoon night.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:36 pm
"They do tend to go hand in hand," Lex mused, giving a hum of thought, blinking up at Taavi. "Oohh? umm, I don't know." He trailed off trying to think what nettle or elder flowers were. Outside of plants. That you could make wine out of?

"You know how to make your own wine?" He asked, interested.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 2:45 pm
"Oh, yeah," Taavi shrugged and nodded, "we did it a lot back in Hoenn! I mean, uh, it's a bit unreliable? Like you can't count on it being the same flavour or level of alcoholicness ever time but all you need is your flavour, some sugar - depending on how much is in the flavour stuff already - and your yeast. Give it a week or two and it's good! It can be a bit harsh but, um, cheap right? And it's fun to make your own stuff. My dad taught me to make it way before he let me drink it." If his dad was alive today he bet he'd like Sasha... he just wished he knew why he hadn't even tried to take him with him when he'd split up with mom.

WOW. Depressing.

Taavi took another indulgent sip of his drink and focused on Sasha again. "So yeah, I can make booze out of anything really. Even potatoes."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:40 pm
"I have decided you are some sort of fantastical survival archive of knowledge." Alcohol came under things needed to survive. "I knew about potatoes, because I believe that is what they make vodka out of."

He shifted, reaching out to stroke over Taavi's check, thumb rubbing back towards his ears. "It's cool. And try some of the nacho chips."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:03 pm
"Mmmh." Taavi lent happily into Sasha's touch before leaning back to sample some of the nachos, which proved to be as nice as the sliders had been. "Oh you know," he shrugged and grinned, "I'm the guy to know in the case of zombie apocalypse! And yeah you can make potato vodka but I think you can make grain too? I haven't tried to make any kind of spirit, you need distillation stuff for that! But you could make a weaker version of vodka without I guess! I've not tried that though, I stick to fruits and herbs really. I think simple stills are pretty easy to make though, um, so I guess I could have a go? You need a, uh, thing," Taavi made a sharp gesture upward with one hand, "and then a little pipe?" he gestured down at about 45 degrees. "But I'd actually need to read into it more... rather than pretending to ignore what my friends in Hoenn kept in the woods."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:22 pm
"Oohh? You had moon shiner friends?" Lex questioned, perking up slightly at the idea. "You know all sort of people." He gave an easy grin and shifted, leaning up to kiss the side of Taavi's mouth. "Mmhm, how did I get such a talented boyfriend?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:26 pm
"Ha!" Taavi grinned and shrugged again, leaning in to accept Sasha's affection as he spoke. "Rangers all, well all the rangers I knew knew how to make their own drink. You could be out on your own with your partners for days, need some entertainment right? I never really joined in but, um, doesn't mean I disapproved or anything. And if I remember right you fell off your Crobat buddy and then we went to a show and made out. That's right, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:25 pm
Lex chuckled and gave a soft hum. "Sounds about right," He rested against Taavi's shoulder. "Shall we finish up and find somewhere private to make out and other things?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 3:17 pm
"Hum. Let me think." Taavi grinned at Sasha, picked up his drink, and finished it in one long swallow. The effect was only slight spoiled by him coughing somewhat afterwards and having to wipe his eyes on his bare arm; alcohol! Strong!

"Alright then I guess I could go for that!" he concluded, grinning wider and reaching over to catch up Sasha's hand and kiss his knuckles.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff