Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:07 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks with her. He touches the thing trying to figure it out"I think it like a candle light but bigger and without fire"He looked so confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looks at it strangely she feels a pulse as she touches the wood,"Jankyn..", she comments quietly as if afraid the object would do something,"Do you feel that?". She wasn't sure if she was spot on but electricty was shooting through this object she was aware of the element because she could control the weather and thunder and lightening storms where her favorites.
She noticed that to was confused by this object and wondered if they should fear it. After all they weren't sure what dangers lurked out in the night.

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 12:22 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn looks at her"I am not sure.It is weird but I do not think it is dangerous"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 5:23 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
She nods to his comment and steps away from the pole turning she noticed there was something odd about where they were walking to. There was a smaller stone surface that was slightly more raised and different colored than the dark one next to them that was a dark grey almost black. She didn't comment on this though and walked with him a bit further down.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 12:39 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn walks with her.He couldn't feel the earth under him and he didn't like that.what he saw was all black. he looks around some and heard a strange noise then something sped pass them  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:09 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked up as soon as the metal transporter sped past and she jumped watching it go away she wasn't sure of this strange world now it seemed like something she wasn't sure her and Jankyn could handle alone there was to much to learn. She looked back at him and asked queitly,"You think its best if we wait til morning? I know dawn will soon be here but..", she didn't want to seem scared but this was scary to her to many new things happening at once was alot for her to take in.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:12 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn reached out to touch her arm.He was unsettle by what went by"Let us find a place to rest safely. This place makes it hard for me to see. You will have to be my eyes little one"THis was the first time he had ever needed to see through others eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 1:38 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at jankyn worried if he needed her help than perhaps it was that bad. She nods meekly and lets him hold onto her as they leave the stone road and go back toward the grassy area. She soon seen a few trees in the mist and led them both to sit down by a massive oak. She looked over at him slightly scared, she cleared her mind the best she could from her own fears and sitting down she looked in the misty night hoping that they would find their way once the sun was up.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:13 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as they walked. Once on grass he felt better.He sits down beside her"tomorrow will be a better day. rest for I feel tomorrow is going to be a long day"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:44 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
"Alright", she states with a sigh resting her head against his arm and drifting off to another slumber. She dreamed and in her dreams the spirits visited her encouring her to not fear the new world that she would learn much in the days to follow.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:53 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn closes his eyes but he wasn't sleeping he was listening to everything around him. the animals and nature told him of the new world  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:56 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina started to wake when the dawn light came in and she lifted her head off his shoulder and looked around rubbing her eyes with one hand. She then turned her attention to him,"I had a dream last night the celestial spirits told me some things about this world appreantly alot has changed in the centruies we have slept".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 2:59 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn opens his eyes"So the nature have said. Seems humans have evolved much since we slept"  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:07 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods and gets off the ground gripping her staff,"I would say so..", she looks ahead of them there were metal light poles every few feet on a path through what seemed like a park a bench sat not to far from them and she hears the noises of many things she assumed they were the cars that the spirits talked about,"And now that so much has changed how are we to find the others?", she noticed a lady wearing a jogging suit coming down the path way jogging while earphones dangled from her ears as she listened to music. She looked over at Jankyn and Celestalina weirdly and went on her way glancing back at them every now and then before moving on down the path. Celestalina frowned the young woman was half dressed and she was rude staring at them the way she did to or so She felt that it was rude anyways.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 3:43 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn starts to get up"This era is something new to us.Let us go and find some food. I am hungry and this area is very noisy"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff