Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Return of the Gods {Striker & Pure} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 am
Pure T0rture

"Don't fret. I knew not everyone was gonna appreciate my return from the start..." Jacob sighed, wrapping his wings around Lilly as he hugged her back. "I know you're happy, and I hope you know I am happy as well." He told her, enjoying the cold contrast to the room. He looked up at the beautiful creatures he loved and smiled. "However, 2 out of 4 happy isn't that bad of a ratio the first time" He joked and cuddled up to Lilly, the cool of his skin intensifying her cold. His wings were damaged, that was sure, but they still offered a certain comfort when they wrapped around her.

He looked up and rose and broke his embrace with Lilly, walked up to Rose, and hugged her from behind. "There's never an easy way. I knew that from the day I left they wouldn't grow up without a father, and it tore me apart from the inside out. But now I am back, so don't worry about them. Besides, Nikolai took away my mortality when I rebelled, so no matter what happens, I'll be fine" He joked, kissing her fiery hair and holding her close. "If it comes back to it, I will face those two alone, sit them down, and explain. Gods or not, they are still my children." He explained and looked out the window. "Beautiful kingdom, by the way." He complimented.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 6:26 pm
(bump for activity)  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:38 pm
Strikercharge

Rose gave a hum as she curled into Jacob's chest, her body considerably cooler than it usually was. "I'm afraid you'll have a hard time getting them back here. They've never been ones to stay in the temple, they prefer living in the forest of Virna, away from everything." she sighed, smiling softly at his comment about the kingdom. He'd only seen a sliver of their world and yet he already liked it.

"The fire district really is gorgeous, isn't it? Rose's priests take pride in keeping fires lit year long in her honor. Even when it rains and snows," Lilly hummed, trying to change the subject. They couldn't stay upset, after all; this was supposed to be a happy occasion! Jacob was finally back with them, they could be happy together. "The city is split into twelve sections so that we may govern each area as we see fit, but the rest of this world is pretty much left to govern itself. There are even some countries that don't think we exist." she chuckled, coming over to wrap her arms around her lover.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 am
Pure T0rture

"Then I shall travel THERE and talk to them!" He said valiantly, laughing as he imagined the whole ordeal. "Or...perhaps....I can just wait till they calm down. Rather not burn down a forest JUST yet." He sighed. He, too, knew what it was like to live in complete and utter solace, perhaps a little too well. "But no matter them. I know them, and I know you guys, whether it takes months or years, they will...hopefully....accept me again." He laughed nervously. "But I'm not too nervous about it. I've been around this kind of behavior before." He informed them and cuddled them both closely

"12? Wow, am I right to assume that Lilly has the Ice disctrict?" He asked and looked at her. "Lets see...who do I remember...you two, my daughters, Iris..." He gasped and looked down, reminding himself of Ray. "uh....Thats really it." He blushed and laughed. "Sorry, its been a bit..." His wings drifting slowly in the room, gaining a red outline as they started to wrap around Lilly and Rose. "I know we just got here, but do you mind if we see the rest of the kingdom? I'd love to see your subjects, as well as the rest of the other districts" He asked..  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:12 am
Strikercharge

Lilly nodded encouragingly and smiled at him, gesturing out the other window. "Yup. I run the Ice district. Technically there are fifteen gods in all, but only twelve districts in the city," she breathed, pointing to a map splayed out on one of the tower walls. "You know ours, Fire and Ice; and the girls', Fauna and Flora; and Iris has the Time district," she hummed, pointing them out on the map as she spoke. Someone had been updating their map for them, there were less red Xes in the map than last time they'd been home. It was good to see construction was going well.

"Then there's Daisy who governs the Light district, Carnation watches the Air district, Violet has Dark, Chrysanthemum is Earth, Lupin has Spirit, and then there's Life and Death, which each have two gods to watch them,"
she murmured, continuing to point out each of the city's districts that were segmented off like points on a clock. That only left the center portion, an area whose god had long since been unworshiped by the people. As her hand fell back to her side, a pained expression flashed across her face briefly and she curled into Lilly with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:33 am
Pure T0rture

Jacob listened intently and nodded, stroking his hair. "This is completely different than what my castle was like. My castle was in the dead center of the entire kingdom, with each town having a sub-castle that acted like a way to talk to the king. It was sprawled out like an X for the towns, and a Y for utilities like farms and water sources." He informed them. "Although, like you guys, we each governed each major X coordinate castle. I had the upper right wing, called Moratholia. Nikolai had the one opposite of me, the upper left, which was known as Astonia. Ray had the lower left, called the Province of Helataro, and Terrence had the lower right, called Boratonai City." He said and used his hands to try and draw a map for them. "Weird names, I know, but they were memorable to us."
He laughed and remembered the look of each town in perfect detail. "Each town was designed after our personalities, which should be more than enough to paint a picture of how mine looked." He teased.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:51 am
Strikercharge

"well, we used to have separate kingdoms for each of us, but it was hard to rule and still see our family, so we combined them all into one massive country and built this city so we could live in peace," Lilly hummed, rubbing her twin's shoulder as they kept staring at the center district. The temple was protected, but it came at a cost, something they hadn't anticipated when they'd asked their friend for help.

"We found that making the city around the temple a circle was the best way for us to separate it into even districts, with each portion of the temple directing who governs what," she hummed, gesturing to the second map. "we leave the rest of the country to govern itself for the most part. They've developed a democracy of sorts, and those leaders tend to do alright, but we've had to step in on occasion. The demons almost wiped out the humans a few hundred years ago in an act of rebellion."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:09 pm
Pure T0rture

"You guys are very lucky" He sighed and looked at the map, taking special interest in the area labeled 'don't go here'. He looked it over carefully before looking back to Rose. "After Niko took power, the family outright fell apart. Terrence went from being his usual sex-crazed self to an overzealous and very, very merciless leader." He shuddered, not wanting to think about it. "Ray...well...let's not talk about that..." He looked down. "But anyways, If I may ask, why is this area forbidden?" He asked and pointed to the brown, upper left area of the map. "Forbidden places have the best loot. I may check that out" He laughed.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:01 pm
Strikercharge

"It took years of use quarreling with one another, each wanting to claim the country for themselves. We only really came together a few thousand years ago, when that happened," Rose breathed, nodding to the part of the map that was a desolate wasteland marked don't go here in big letters. "My own kingdom, destroyed from within by Eris. She sapped the power from the ancient volcano I'd created to honor my prideful nation, used it's great strength to destroy the once lush forests Lilly had so carefully grown with Lavender."

"It was her first attack. And it's where the majority of the chaos energy still lingers. Without Iris here to help us return things to normal, we haven't been able to regain that land. It's still under control by demons and the like. What's worse, that's where Rose's Core is. in the volcano. If they were to gain access to that, they could seriously hurt her. Or worse...." Lilly breathed, tugging on her hair. "And here. this was once a beautiful forest, full of life and magic. A safe haven for the fae. But Eris's second attack nearly wiped it out completely. Had I not frozen the whole thing over, We would have lost so many people."

As the girls continued to show him the map, neither noticed at first the way the sky grew red, pausing only when the screams of another caught their ear, followed by a great pulse of energy. "That sounds like Lupin." "His mate was due soon, you don't suppose something happened to her?" "I should hope not. We should go to Snowdrop's wing and see for ourselves." They breathed, barely noticing the faint echo of a magic pulse. Rushing to the door, they paused to look at Jacob and smiled. "the others are sure to be there too, it'd be a good time for you to reacquaint yourself with our family." they offered, stepping out of the door as they began the trek down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob's eye glinted when he heard about Rose's core. "So you're saying that there is something there that could harm Rose? Well, in that case I'm going there to protect it" He said, standing up and producing a strange firearm. "No matter what happens, I came too far to let someone else hurt...." he stopped suddenly when a thought entered his mind, one that would turn out to be his greatest fear. "W....wait....where are your weapons? Back at blackrose, you had guns and...." he started to panic. "S...swords?? Aw crap, I cant use swords! I barely used a knife!" He said dramatically, his ears perking up when he heard the scream.

"Bloody hell, what was that??" He asked, quickly getting an answer. "Lupin? As in the dog Lupin?" He asked, stoppping himself. "That sounded a lot more mean than I wanted to." He laughed and watched them walk outside the room. "You think its safe for me to meet everyone? So soon?" He asked nervously. "Are you sure they will be accepting like you two are? Its been forever since I've seen everyone..." he sighed and followed.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:42 pm
Strikercharge

"Lupin,
our nephew," the girls breathed, the stairs turning to an ice slide under their feet. It took them no time at all to get down the stairs, the momentum from the slide pushing them into a run as they rushed down the hall. Everyone they passed parted ways for them, almost knowing where the goddesses were headed as they passed through a hall full of daisies and what seemed like stars pulled right from the night sky, into a hall of clean metal and people in medical wear.

The parting sea of nurses and doctors guided them on their way towards the correct room, where the rest of their family already stood, a blonde man on the floor clutching a little red squirming child and crying as he looked up at the figure in the bed who lay lifeless. What once had been a beautiful woman with curling red locks and gentle white skin was now a gory mess with blood and innards framing a hole in her rotund stomach where the child had apparently clawed its way out from.

Slowly looking back down at the tiny being in Lupin's arms, Rose and Lilly jumped back, eyes wide as they felt the energy waving off the child. It couldn't be. It wasn't possible. They'd watched her die. Backing into Jacob, the twins grabbed his hands in fear, staring wide eyed at the fanged smile of the tiny red haired infant.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Jacob was casually walking down the stairs, listening to Rose and Lilly when the stairs suddenly turned to ice. Feeling his balance become lost, he let out a large "Guffaw!?" As he fell and slid down the icey slide. Feeling the castle staff looking at his bafoonery, he stood up and fixed his collar. "Lilly, sweety, when you do that you gotta warn..." he tried to say but noticed his fiance gone. He saw the parted crowd and followed them to the supposed birthing room and saw the....ahem..main attraction. His startled expression was met with disguist when he saw the mother. But, the big knocker was the beast that caused it all. Seeing the demon child, his wings ripped out of the back of his uniform, ready for a fight. The brute force of his wings tipped over a nurse or two, and his eyes emitted a blue/black aura as his power rose. "Rose...Lilly....what....is this child?" He asked, squeezing their hands in fear. The corrupt part of his body started to swirl like a blood-stained hurricane as he readied himself for whatever happened next.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:18 am
Strikercharge

Lifting his head, Lupin looked up through defeated eyes as he looked from Jacob, a man he'd only met once. "H-Her name... Is Ixia...." he mumbled weakly, cradling the tiny child and rocking her slightly. "Ixia Marissa Strychnovye" he hummed, brushing some of the blood off the little one's face.

"the elemental of Chaos," Thanatos chimed, placing a hand on Jacob's shoulder and shaking his head. "We haven't had the birth of a new elemental in quite some time," he breathed, moving past his daughters to his grandson. Gently brushing a hand across the tiny one's head, he sighed softly and shook his head. He couldn't say it, but everyone in the room was thinking the same unspoken question as they gazed at the tiny babe. How could she be back so soon?

Grabbing Jacob's hands in their own, the girls seemed to shrink into him as they continued to look at the squirming bloody child their nephew held so dearly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:28 am
Pure T0rture

"C..C..chaos? Just like nik." He whispered to himself, feeling an all too familiar sense of dread. "Well...uh..congratulations, I suppose." He said to lupin, not quite sure just what to do. Feeling the heavy hand of Thanatos on his shoulder, his fears were confirmed. He nelt down next to Lupin and Ixia, trying to stay calm. "I'm unsure how to react, to be honest. This isnt the first time I've dealt with a being of chaos, just not quite this magnitude." He said, looking up at Rose and Lilly and taking their hands. His wings stood on end like a frightened animal, wrapping around the girls as his corrupted body parts calmed down a bit.  

Strikercharge
Vice Captain

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash