Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Happiness found in the Night. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 5:03 pm
User Image
Caprice woke up when the doctor came to give her a check up. She had the flu, not bad luckily, but enough to keep her in bed for at least a few days. "Thank you for helping me, Miss Gina." Caprice said with a small, shy smile on her little face and a wagging tail underneath the blanket. She felt happy with Gina. Caprice had never felt safe like she did now with anyone else. She then hugged Gina as well as Fang after she got up and went up to Gina.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina hugs her"You are welcome, will you tell me about yourself?Are you an orphan? If so I will have to call them, but I will not send you back I will adopt you"She smiles but she knew many would be mad she did but she didn't care. She wonder if the wolf would help her

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:41 pm
User Image
Caprice's ears went back as she said "Mama and papa took me to a place they called an orphanage about two years go.........the people there later mama and papa said couldn't afford my back surgery.......or to take care of me........At first I thought they would be back for me......but they never did......I thought an orphanage was daycare since I was only two and a half......the reason I ran away was because the other kids made fun of me because of the way I am....But I'm glad you found me Miss Gina!" she said was she smiled up at the woman happily. then when she heard Gina was going to adopt her, she smiled more. "Really?! Thank you Miss Gina!" she said before she started coughing some. The excitement of finally having a new mommy was making her really happy but this flu was making it hard for her to be too happy.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:19 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles at her"I see, rest now and I will make some calls"She lays her back in bed and makes sure her stuff wolf was on the bed.She places a kiss on her brow"Sleep my little one"She walks from the room and called all those she need. The orphanage and the police to let them know.

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:32 pm
User Image
Caprice smiled as she was tucked in. She fell asleep happily for the first time in a long time before she curled up like a dog would as it was the only way she could sleep comfortably because of her back. She snuggled with Fang as she slept as she slept hugging him close.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image

Name: Zeke Midas Wolf

It was getting late since it was a 24/hour bar with differen't bar tenders during the night he was able to just leave for his hidden apartment anytime he wanted. He heads up to his personal apartment and going inside he heads straight for the Kitchen were he makes his meals. He washed up his hands pulled up his sleeves and began to chop up for his meal. He finally sat down an hour and a half later with a delicious steak and vegatable medley. He sat down and ate his meal under a single candle light as he thought about the days events. It was a long day he had met Gina Starling, watched her pretty much adopted a stray child with strange medical condition. And he had to deal with a protest from his dancers,not to mention the drunk guy he had transported home,"Doing yourself in one huh Zeke? trying to be the nice guy and ya still don't get acknoledged for it..", he frowns,"Oh well". He gets up from the table taking his plate to the sink while he washes everything up and puts it away he then goes to the bedroom to get ready for the night, He gets into bed going on midnight and falls asleep.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:56 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles as she gets the papers faxed to her. She signs them then faxes them back. She was happy.She was going to make sure Caprice will have a great life. She will help her and teach her. She goes to her music room and starts to sing the song Come little children as her manger asked her to do
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8-_pI1-9Q&list=RDny7NZPfl0l4&index=2)

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image
Caprice woke up the next morning, feeling a little better, but still had a cough. She coughed as she went to find Gina. She eventually found her. "Hi Miss Gina......" She said sleepily as she hugged Fang close to her before she hugged Gina's leg.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:26 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina smiles as she looks at her.She hugs her"You never have to worry anymore little one. You are now my daughter.I will take care of you"She strokes her hair

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:38 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke had woke up the next morning preparing his own breakfast before going down stairs to check on his bar. By now all the drinkers had gone so for now it was more of a regular restrurant more than anything he goes about talking to his local customers as they came in.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image
Caprice smiled as she was hugged before Gina said that She'd adopted Caprice. "Really?! Thank you miss Gina!" She said before she started having a coughing fit from the excitement. She covered her mouth as she coughed though.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:49 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina picks her up and takes her to bed.She lays her down then gives her some of the medication to help her feel better"Rest my little one.I have to go into town to get some items but you will be safe here. No one will hurt you"

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image
"Okay mama...." Caprice said sleepily before she fell back asleep snuggling with Fang. She smiled as she fell asleep, hoping this home would be her forever home. She hoped that Gina would keep her forever.

Mystic Moon Ampris

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image
Gina Starling

Gina kissed her brow then covers her. She made sure her stuff animal was on her bed in her arms. She then turns and left. She gets her wallet and head out to the town.She was going to do some shopping but first she was going to go see the club that the wolf had talked about. Her manager wanted her to do some concerts in some clubs

Diamond Flight
Guenivere ORion

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:30 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris
Diamond Flight

User Image

Zeke looked up not long after going back over to the kitchen to grab something for a customer and noticed that Gina Starling was entering into his club he straightens up walking over to her with a big wolfish grin cuase that is all he could muster considering who he was and asks in a pleasant voice,"Hello there Mr. Starling you have decided to pay my club a visit after all?", he asked,"Can I get you something? Would you like me to get you lunch? Its on the house", he answers.  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff