Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:40 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
MonstersOfMen

So who shall start on the thread? Working on the profile now.

I can start us off c:
I'm almost settled on a picture for my guy x3 but once I have the thread up, I will quote you there <3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 am
Blooming Tea

I am~ c:
Do you liked an idea or is there something else you wanted to do?

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:21 am
DJ Bloody Scratch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Sega Vampressan
Race: Hume (bitten became Half-Vampire)
Height: 5’6
Weight: 150
Eye color: Brown/Green (Purple when Vampire)
Hair color: Brown
Orientation: Straight (Bi-curious)
Seme, uke, seke: Seme
Personality: Confident, Boastful, Social Butterfly
Bio: After being bitten by his younger sister his dormant vampire genes came active and turned him into a half-breed. Having limited options he went to Tokyo, Japan to meet an old friend who could help him deal his new lifestyle. Gradually he gained access to more and more of his vampiric abilities but as time went on his craving for blood grew. Now Sega needed a way to consume, but he promised never to bite anyone. He had to devise a way to feed, what he designed was a device he later dubbed SlickerTech, Multi-form weapon that used cutting edges and unique absorption magic to create a medium for blood consumption while being disguised as a Samsung Galaxy S6 cell phone with the help of Vance, Annie, and Locke. He later found his way into Project 13 through his musical talents and became the DJ for the new club.
Note/other: Dated Kitty and Verronikka during middle school
Partners with Vance, Locke, Annie, Verronikka and Ninzee on their vigilante escapades
“DJ Bloody Scratch” is inspired by The Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (one of his favorite movies)
Hates Twilight “never bring it up he will rant about how fake and dumb it is.”
Slave(s): None
Preferred Collars: Undecided
Preferred Charms: Undecided

Follow the rest of Project 13 at this link
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25027395#378335299  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:45 pm
Hollow Delarosa
DJ Bloody Scratch

Bio: After being bitten by his younger sister his dormant vampire genes came active and turned him into a half-breed. Having limited options he went to Tokyo, Japan to meet an old friend who could help him deal his new lifestyle. Gradually he gained access to more and more of his vampiric abilities but as time went on his craving for blood grew. Now Sega needed a way to consume, but he promised never to bite anyone. He had to devise a way to feed, what he designed was a device he later dubbed SlickerTech, Multi-form weapon that used cutting edges and unique absorption magic to create a medium for blood consumption while being disguised as a Samsung Galaxy S6 cell phone with the help of Vance, Annie, and Locke. He later found his way into Project 13 through his musical talents and became the DJ for the new club.
Partners with Vance, Locke, Annie, Verronikka and Ninzee on their vigilante escapades
“DJ Bloody Scratch” is inspired by The Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (one of his favorite movies)

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25027395#378335299

Hello! If you are still interested I can make a character for him c:  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:02 pm
MonstersOfMen
Hollow Delarosa
DJ Bloody Scratch

Yes go ahead with any character you think might fit for him. Also he dated Rave so he is open to gender fluid  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:38 pm
Hollow Delarosa
MonstersOfMen
Hollow Delarosa
DJ Bloody Scratch

Yes go ahead with any character you think might fit for him. Also he dated Rave so he is open to gender fluid

Well, this is my bby Ariel, his age can change and I think he could fit.

User Image
    Ariel Suzuki Jung )
    ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBASICSxxxBASICSxxxBASICS
      █ : ◤ AGE 26
      █ : ◤ GENDER Male
      █ : ◤ BIRTHDAY June 18
      █ : ◤ HEIGHT 5' 7''
      █ : ◤ WEIGHT 117
      █ : ◤ SEXUALITY Openly gay
      █ : ◤ POSITION Dom Bottom
      █ : ◤ ETHNICITY Half-Japanese and Half-German but born in America

xxxxxxxxxPERSONALITYxxxPERSONALITYxxxPERSONALITY
    Easy-going. Ariel is quite laid back to the point that some would just call him lazy. He doesn't seem to take a lot of things too seriously, specially himself and can easily discard any ill comment thrown in his direction.

Tease. Ariel just wants to have fun and see what effect he may have on other people. He loves any type of reaction good or bad. His teasing goes from being simple pranks, teasing comments, sass to heavy flirting.

Wanderer. Ariel's attention span is quite short and if things are too boring for him, the young man would simply walk away from them in search of something more interesting. This also in a way applies to his tendency to wander from one partner to the next, never being in a long term relationship or in a committed one.

Masochist. Not to the full extent of the word, but Ariel does enjoy pushing other people's buttons. This more often than not, lead him to trouble or a few fights. But he would gladly take a punch for the sake of the entertainment this would bring him and to be quite honest, he does like being roughed up a bit.

Clumsy. While he is good at doing things that need a certain precision or skill, he can be quite clumsy with other things, mainly for his lack of attention at times. Easily tripping or walking into doors and people.

Stupid with love. As in, he doesn't understands when he is having truly deep feelings for someone else at first and is rather demanding and needy of the other person's attention and gets angry if he doesn't get it. Doing stupid things at times to gain their attention back. But once he figures out what he is feeling, he becomes afraid and do stupid things to mess things up. He doesn't seem to believe that he can be in a healthy happy relationship and believes something wrong will eventually happen and that the other person will hurt him. So, he tends to do stupid things to end the relationship by his own means rather than wait to be hurt.

Stupid with money. Ariel isn't good at managing money and is often in debt. Asking the wrong people for money to pay for other debts or to buy something he doesn't need but wants.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHISTORYxxxHISTORYxxxHISTORY
    When he was a freshman Ariel was not like he is now, he used to hide under his his long bangs, being really shy and squeamish when around others. It was one day when he was approached by senior student named Michael during his second year of high school. The older male started to hang out with him and while he found it confusing he started to enjoy the other's company. Apparently, Michael had a sort of bad reputation but Ariel never understood why, to him Michael was a really sweet guy, at least to him. One day, Michael asked him to be his boyfriend but requested that they kept this a secret. Ariel accepted without a second thought. Things began to get complicated with the two of them as Michael often requested that Ariel should help him get some money saying his mother was sick and his family couldn't afford the medicine and treatment.

Ariel did whatever he could to get the money, wanting to help his boyfriend, asking his parents for money, when they stop giving him money he started to sell some of his things to get some cash. It was never enough though.. One day, Michael said that he had a brilliant idea to get a lot of money and fast. That with that money they could cover the treatment and Michael could get an apartment so Ariel could move in with him. Being stupidly in love and wanting nothing more than living with Michael Ariel said "yes!" in a heartbeat. He asked Ariel to meet him in his dorm. Inside, there was Michael and another male, a junior he had seen at times with his boyfriend. Michael greeted him and introduced them before leaning close to his ear and whispering: Just close your eyes and pretend it is me, and with that Michael was gone, leaving him alone with the other male. From there one, Ariel had lines of guys waiting to be with him that Michael would find, when he started to refuse Michael said he had something that would make everything better and the pain to go away. He started giving Ariel heroin injections from then on. His "costumers" ranged from other students to unknown much older males he was never sure from where Michael knew. Of course, they always used the right protection, but at times they would get carried away with the roughness and hurt him badly. When this happened, Michael would shower him with tender touches and promise it would be the last, it was only then that Michael was that kind towards him, and it made him feel happy and loved for a moment, that he started to taunt the clients so they would beat him, so Michael would be loving towards him.

He never believed Michael when he promised it would be the last time, until one day it was. And Michael was gone. After looking for him, asking around, calling to his "mother's phone" only to learn it was a fake number, he came to the conclusion that Michael was gone for good and just how much the other had used him. Ariel's third year was spent pretty much as a zombie. He didn't care about anything and eventually had to repeat the year. During his second time as a Junior, Ariel started to realize a very twisted truth. A really big part of him, missed more than anything the attention. He missed how those guys reached out for him, stared at him with lust filled eyes. Being wanted, desired. It had been such a rush that he had always denied to feel.

But more importantly. When he was with someone, he didn't feel alone. Ariel finished high school with a brand new personality. He was this flirty happy guy who didn't seem to have a care in the world and his personality in the sheets did a big flip. He had been used and now it was his time to use his partner for his own amusement and pleasure, but of course.. Never going to far, after all, he wants them to come back asking for more and begging for him.

He didn't want to go to college. Even if his art teacher kept insisting that he should apply to some Art Schools saying that they were sure that he would get a scholarship. Instead, he works as a bar tender most nights and some days as a barista. He enjoys dealing with people, always a chance to get to know some hot guys! And has a store online where he sells some of his pottery and prints. He doesn't make a lot of money, however, specially since he doesn't know how to save and there is always something he wants to buy. In the end, he owes a lot of money to the wrong people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxABILITIESxxxABILITIESxxxABILITIES
      xxx He is quite skillful at sculpting, painting, singing, and crafts.
      xxx Makes pretty awesome drinks.
      xxx He has a green thumb and gardening is something he really enjoys

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOTHERxxxOTHERxxxOTHER
    █ : ◤ LIKES
    xxx i. Cold weather
    xxx ii. Blankets
    xxx iii. Long sleeve sweaters
    xxx iv. Massages
    xxx v. Warm beds
    xxx vi. Cake
    xxx vii. Lazy mornings
    xxx viii. Sleeping around
    xxx ix. Having fun (Playing games, flirting, teasing, drinking, shopping, etc. )
    xxx x. Art Festivals
    xxx xi. Flea markets

█ : ◤ DISLIKES
    xxx i. Sleeping alone
    xxx ii. Boredom
    xxx iii. Heat waves
    xxx iv. Pigeons
    xxx v. Cleaning
    xxx vi. Slimy textures
    xxx vii. Elevators
    xxx viii. Math
    xxx ix. Doing sports
    xxx x. Serious situations
    xxx xi. Being responsible with his money

█ : ◤ fears
    xxx
    Being trapped in an elevator. Dying alone.

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:26 pm
MonstersOfMen

Hello there!
If you're still up for new rps,
I would like to try out your "Model" idea
(that and the Prince one interested me the most)!
I would probably just make a new character for him,
but I'll wait on a response first uwu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:12 pm
II Captor-vating II
MonstersOfMen

Hello there!

Oooh I will be happy to do any one of those~~
Which one would you prefer?  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:53 pm
MonstersOfMen
II Captor-vating II
MonstersOfMen

Hello there!

The Model one tbh XD
Do you want to just start pming,
or do you have a character in mind already to use/er created?
I found an image to use for this a few days ago if you'd like to see that
(decide whether it's stoic-enough XD)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:14 pm
Lil Honk
MonstersOfMen
II Captor-vating II
MonstersOfMen

Hello there!

The Model one tbh XD
Do you want to just start pming,
or do you have a character in mind already to use/er created?
I found an image to use for this a few days ago if you'd like to see that
(decide whether it's stoic-enough XD)

Hello, hello! I was wondering if you are still interested in this xD  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:14 pm
MonstersOfMen

Hello, hello! I was wondering if you are still interested in this xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-
••••Art by .E m m e l i n e~

┌───────────────────────┐

Ey you're finally back :3 (and so am I lol)
And of course I am! I believe I linked u the profile?
If not, you can go to my profile page on here
(I finished him aaaaaages ago xD!)

└───────────────────────┘

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:18 pm
Lil Honk

Oooh oooh~ he is lovely <3333
Awesomeee, did we ever decided where to do this? xD (guild, thread or PMs? )

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:03 pm
MonstersOfMen
Lil Honk

Oooh oooh~ he is lovely <3333
Awesomeee, did we ever decided where to do this? xD (guild, thread or PMs? )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.••••-Lil Honk jumps on you and wags his lil boop tail-

Why thank you for thinking so~ ;O
Highly likely it was threads on here
(because I like pretty layout posts lol).

Anyway, I'm gonna be on military duty until July 29th,
so I don't know if I'll be able to post
(or if I'll be able to go home for the night),
but I will be sketching out layouts in my sketchbook during down time!

I know you already had the plot written,
so should we make a thread with it pasted again and go from there?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:26 pm
Lil Honk

Ooh o: !
I see, well no worries! I can wait~
In the mean time, I will start setting up the thread and first post c:
Niceee, show me some sketches if you want!  

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100

Bubblegum Bishonen

Professional Goat

12,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:29 pm
MonstersOfMen
Lil Honk

Ooh o: !
I see, well no worries! I can wait~
In the mean time, I will start setting up the thread and first post c:
Niceee, show me some sketches if you want!

Oh alright! Do you have it up by now? :O
And I never got around to sketching anything...
I evidently underestimated what AT was going to be like this year
(it was God-awful, actually, the worst ever Dx)
I still have duty tomorrow, but at least I'm back home for now
(we have to clean the firearms, aka me my M249 SAW,
and unload some HMMVWs and LMTVs still aha...).

I'll probably just make a simple-ish layout since I don't
necessarily have time for it to be too complicated,
but it'll still be cool at the very least! :O

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items