Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Lamia District Stadium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:59 am
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano, Faye, Phoebe
                                          Status : Happy / Irritated... Doing the right thing...
                                          Wearing : Casual Jeans & T-shirt

Maria could get why she wouldn’t have joined Silvano. However, he seemed to forget that she was his friends. She liked to think a good friend at that. Though, that remained to be seen since he didn’t seem to acknowledge it. When he began questioning her on what she had to say, Maria wasn’t surprised. Silvano hated to admit anything. At times it was a bit irritating. “I’m not saying you an attention seeker. I’m just saying you like the attention but then you don’t. Honestly you’re more complicated than you think.” She told him before going on. Of course as the conversation thickened Silvano just became more defensive. What did he mean by it being more complicated? “So you thinking he’s a moron, is more complicated?” Maria questioned him before rolling her eyes slightly. “Iris is probably thinking the same thing I am. And if so, I doubt you’d care to hear that from her.” She retorted before crossing her arms. “By the way jealousy is not a good look for you.” She added just as her Pokégear went off.

Seeing Silvano go for his she saw no reason why she couldn’t look at the message. Seeing it was from Iris, she wasn’t all that surprised. Something told her it was probably the same text message Silvano was reading right now. Her psychic type peered over her shoulder to see what the message was curiously. Maria didn’t know what to tell her besides they were busy. Of course before she could generate a response, Faye came over, called Silvano the one thing Maria couldn’t stand to hear. Of course typical of all pretty aristocrat girls’ she ignored her and focused solemnly on ‘Tony’. As if that wasn’t enough, Silvano said yes to her.

Snapping her Pokégear shut, Maria didn’t know if this day could get any worst. Well she was sure it could, but that didn’t mean she wanted it too. As Silvano talked Maria wanted to beat her head on the wall, any wall. ‘Of course she is…’ She thought pushing her thoughts away. She may not have formally met her but she had heard of her. “Nice to meet you. You’re the one who battled against that boy with the Pinsir, right?” Maria tried to sound nice about it even if she’d rather not deal with the girl. ‘Let’s face it you’re from a different Maria…’ She thought to herself.

Her thoughts scattered when the announcement rang out around the stadium. As she watched the names displayed, Maria couldn’t believe her first match would be against Silvano. The same guy she was dealing with now. Great, this would be fun. Once it was over, Maria listened as Silvano asked Faye what Pokémon she would be using for the competition. As it looked like Faye wasn’t anywhere near them she wasn’t overly worried about what Pokémon she’d be using. Though when he asked her which one she was using, her attention finally focused on the conversation. “Yeah, Lillipup’s got more experience.” She answered. Espurr rolled down onto Maria’s lap when Silvano asked about him. He was like a cute stuffed animal with big curious eyes. “This is Espurr, he’s a psychic type. I got him two days ago, so I figured it was too soon for him to battle in a tournament like this.” Maria answered calmly.

Suddenly Phoebe came over with a… Charmeleon! “Congratulations!” Maria said happily, her prior problems quickly melting away when she saw Phoebe and Fireball. “Lillipup pup!” (Wait a go Fireball!) Lillipup cheered racing over to her taller friend. He certainly had grown. “You’re going to be awesome.” She told Fireball knowing he’d be great. Watching as Phoebe pulled two flyers out of her bag, Maria remembered Ichiro had a club. “You bet, I told him I’d join so I’ll be there.” She answered ignoring Silvano’s answer since he was just being a jerk today. When she was asked what Pokémon she was entering, Maria looked to her pup Pokémon. “I’m using Lillipup.” She answered gesturing to the small pup next to Charmeleon. “I’m assuming you’re using Fireball.” She added with a smile. She’d certainly be tough competition.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 695
                                          OOC :
                                              @ Hitsukei : Thanks for the lengthy post xd
                                              @ SoundVVave : Congratulations on Fireball's evolution
                                              @ Erkowan : Sorry if Maria comes off a bit unpleasant. Love your character, Maria's just dealing with Silvano issues. smile

Hitsukei
                                          SoundVVave
                                          Erkowan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:37 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
]Iris
X Kaos
Tera
Erkowan
Faye
Hitsukei
Ichiro - Sorry I didn't realize that he had approached them ^^;

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco been so preoccupied with deciding a pokemon and then realizing that this was his first tournament, that he had nearly ignored the blonde boy that had approached them. The black-haired boy glanced at Ichiro not really knowing who he was, but he seemed to know them or at least Iris. "Umm... sure?" Marco wasn't actually sure what he was agreeing to, but his mind was everywhere right now. He passed his hand through his hair trying to calm down; there was no reason to get nervous yet! His thoughts were interrupted when he felt Iris hold his hand again. He looked back at her, but she was looking at him strangely. She had a grin on her face, but her tone of voice didn't match her expression like she was holding something back. This caused Marco to stop and pay close attention to the green-haired girl. He leaned a little closer to her (not realizing that he had stepped a little too close) so that he could examine her clearly. "What are you saying?" he asked confused tilting his head a little.

Bored with her? Move on? Marco never felt any of that around Iris. The primary emotion that popped up among the many was always confusion. He didn't know exactly what to think since he had no idea what the relationship between the two of them even was. For months he had believed that Iris hated him for accidentally pulling her skirt down causing everyone to see her panties. Just a couple of days ago they had actually spend time together and had an enjoyable time. Yesterday was incredible busy and so many things happened that they simply just separated. Iris had friends, a lot more than he did, and he only just made his first real friend (that wasn't a pokemon) yesterday; Tera Hatano. She made him forget about his screw ups from the previous day and even did her best to comfort him. Even now he really wanted to see her again, but at the moment Iris had his attention.

"I taught you were bored with me..." Marco finally spoke up and looked to the side so he wasn't looking at Iris. He felt a little embarrassed about the words that escaped his mouth, but he continued. "You have a lot of friends Iris and until yesterday I didn't have any friends...you can hang out with as many different people as you want." Once he finished what he had to say, the announcement regarding the start of the tournament was heard over some speakers. The tournament would be starting soon and Marco wanted to prepare Charmander for this new challenge. Somehow the nervous feeling he had before had disappeared and now he was more focused on the battles that were coming. He released Iris's hand and then smiled at her, "I'm gonna go prepare with Charmander," he started walking away and his pokemon followed him.

Marco looked back at Iris and waved at her, "good luck in the tournament!" With that farewell, the boy stepped away from all the other students trying to find a place where he could more or less be alone with his pokemon. The fire lizard raised his hands taking a boxer's stand as he did some jabs hitting an invisible enemy. Charmander was getting pumped and he wanted to show his stuff because with any luck, Flare would be watching him and then he could prove that he was a strong pokemon! "You're pretty fired up, Charmander." Marco spoke the pun with a small grin on his face. He reached into his bag and took out all the Rare Candies that he had received. Over the course of these two months, Marco had learned that these candies were special for pokemon because it helped them grow faster. Everyone was given these candies so they can be distributed to their pokemon. Marco wanted Charmander to be at his best, "I have six, but maybe I should save some for Murkrow..." the boy turned to the avian pokemon who looked back at him. The black-bird understood that both Marco and Charmander were fighting to prove themselves, but his trainer was being considerate of him. Murkrow smiled at the black-haired boy and shook his head as if saying "I don't need Rare Candies" and pointed at Charmander with his wing. Marco smiled at Murkrow and picked up the bird to give him a hug. "Thank you," Murkrow blinked in surprise, but hugged Marco back using his wings; Marco's feeling had reached him and Murkrow understood that Marco cared for both of his Pokemon. The avian pokemon knew that and that was why he wanted Marco to use all the Rare Candies he could on Charmander.

The fire Lizard was given the Rare Candies and with each piece he ate, the fire on his tail would slowly grow. When he was done, Charmander stood tall with a strong confidence in his eyes. "Char! Char!" Marco and Murkrow cheered for him. "We're ready now! You're going to do great Charmander!" his pokemon were feeling confident and now he was feeling confident as well. He took out one last item from his bag, "hold onto this Charmander." Marco handed the fire-type the Fire Gem that he had won yesterday in one of the games. The Fire Gem had a string attached to it which Charmander used to wear the Fire Gem like a necklace. "Maybe it'll give you more power, huh buddy?" Marco chuckled as he waited for the tournament to officially begin while his thoughts wandered to Tera wondering where she was. Also, he thought about Iris.

==========

[Used 6 Rare Candies, Charmander reached level 16, Charmander learned Dragon Rage and forgot Growl, Charmander was given Fire Gem to hold]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10 => 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Held-Item: Fire Gem
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl => Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! Plus others

After handing over the sign-up sheets to the stadium attendant, Ichiro returned back to Phoebe to see that she had let Fireball out of her pokeball. Ichiro gave the fire lizard a bright smile, before returning his attention to Phoebe. He had to find out which pokemon she was going to use during the tournament. After asking, Ichiro wasn't surprised Phoebe had chose Fireball as her partner for the tournament. "Fireball is an excellent choice. You guys will go pretty far." He chirped, feeling both excited and proud of Phoebe's choice. Though, it soon occurred to him that he hadn't meet Rosie yet. He didn't know which kind of pokemon she was, but he'd be sure to find out. Rosie sounded like an adorable name, and for some reason for some reason found himself thinking that it would be a perfect name for a grass type. "I'm gonna use my Snivy. I'm hoping it'll help him to grow a little less shy." Ichiro smiled, excited to reveal his choice to Phoebe as well, after she had returned his question.

Soon enough, Ichiro became distracted with the idea of inviting more members to join his Club and had assigned Phoebe a quick task. His face couldn't help but light up with even more delight when Phoebe not only agreed to help him, but had also called him Club Leader. He had almost forgotten that it was his title and it kinda made him feel special. "Thanks Phoebe! I really appreciate it. I should really make you my Club Vice." He added excitedly, happy that Phoebe was his friend. Handing over a small pile of Club flyers, Ichiro soon explained that he would return shortly, before heading off to pass around some flyers.

----

Heading up to Iris, Ichiro greeted her with the most polite Japanese greeting he could muster, mostly out of sheer playfulness than formality. Handing both Iris and Marco a Club flyer for the Drama Club, he truly hoped both would consider joining. He was a lot of cool plans in store and certain anyone who joined would certain not be let down.

"Whoops, sorry about my motor mouth." He laughed at himself when Iris had told him to slow down. It didn't help that he was so overcome by nervous excitement towards the tournament and recruitment for his club. "Really? You'll join Iris?" His eyes light up, almost incredulous of the words he was hearing. It seemed that even her friend, Marco had also (kinda) agreed, but showed a lot less enthusiasm. But that didn't bother Ichiro any. "I promise you guys won't regret it!" He quickly added before registering Iris' question as to whether or not they could Pokemon in the club as well. "You bet!" He nodded adamantly, his smile dominating his features. "You guys Pokemon can get involved with either special effects for our plays -- we could really use those and they're waaay cool - or learn to dance and even participate in some cool character roles. It'll be awesome!" He explained enthusiastically. "Whatever you learn from Coordination class will definitely come in handy." He then continued. "Thank you guys so much for your guys' consideration! I'll add your guys' to the club ASAP!" Ichiro was absolutely certain both Iris and Marco had agreed to join his club, even though Marco may not have been aware of what he had agreed to. He'd probably find out later.

"Alright, you guys -- I'll see yous around! Good luck in the tournament you two!" He then told both Iris and Marco as he began to head off, waving goodbye to them as he did. He was super glad he had gotten the change to talk to them. But now, he had to go find Phoebe.

As Ichiro headed off to go locate his dark-haired best friend of best friends, he soon stopped in his tracks when the lights changed changed and the audio of a woman announcing the tournament started up. Immediately, Ichiro's eye darted for the large screen that was hanging above the tournament entrance. He felt a pang of nervousness as the woman on screen presented the tournament brackets. Strangely enough, the woman's, Mocha's, enthusiasm and theatrics made him feel a lot more calm. She was the type of person that seemed to have a lot of energy, something Ichiro admired. Though, his attention drifted from he MC to brackets, realizing that he was going to be up against Evey. "Oh boy, this is gonna be tough." He spoke aloud to himself before looking for Phoebe's name. His eyes then widened as he saw which name was paired with hers. "Woah! Phoebe's up against Iris?! This is really gonna be interesting! I have to go find Phoebe!" With that, Ichiro's feet raced off, weaving through the mingling crowds of students whose eyes were still glued to the TV screen.

As Ichiro made his way back over to where he had last left his friend, he suddenly felt his PokeGEAR go off in his pocket. Realizing what it was, Ichiro skidded to a halt and quickly produced the device from his bag. Flipping open the device he was suprised to see Iris's name on screen. Clicking the messge open, Iris raced to read it, a small smile returning to his face.

Ichiro: "HEYO, IRIS! I would be happy to join you to go grab something to eat. ^^ Umm... I think the tournaments is starting, so why don't we go grab something to eat afterwards? There's some cool looking concession stands outside the stadium -- bet they have great food. Anyhow, definetely count me in! Oh! And mind --

Ichiro: -- if I bring a friend along? I bet Phoebe would love to join us, too. The more the merriery, right? Anyhow, I wish you the super-best-of-luck during the tournament. Oh, and it looks like you'll be up against Phoebe, too! I can't wait to watch ^^ (P.S. sorry about sending two texts, I ran out of room in the first one.)"

After quickly formulating his text message, Ichiro sent it off, feeling pretty good about what the days events had instore. Slipping the PokeGEAR back into his pocket, Ichiro continued off as he continued his plight to find Phoebe. Fortunately, it didn't take long to locate her. She was near some benches where Maria and Faye and... Silvano where. Ichiro wasn't sure how he felt about the dark-haired boy, but decided to shrug off his misgivings. Especially since something else had caught his attention -- a large deep red pokemon with a flame on the tip of its tail. "Hey, Phoebe!!!" Ichiro ran up to her, doubling over momentarily to catch his breath. Standing up back straight, his bright blue eyes beamed at hers. "Is... is that Fireball?" He stammered. "She Evolved! And she's amazing!!!" Ichiro exclaimed, moving closer to Phoebe so that he could give her a quick hug. He barely help himself, he felt a rush of excitement and happiness for her. "Fireball, you look so cool as a Charmeleon! I'm so proud of you." He then told Phoebe's pokemon before turning his attention to his peers that were seated nearby.

Quickly straightening his posture, he offered a friendly smile towards Maria, Faye and Silvano. "Hello to you to0 guys, Maria, Faye, Silvano! And good luck during the tournament." He told them, content to wish them luck as well. As it seemed, the tournament was really close to beginning -- not much more time left to prepare.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Excited
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Don't worry about it, ShadowofMiracles. It's cool ^^; I wanted to have my characters interaction really brief so its no problem.

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

Ichiro: "HEYO, IRIS! I would be happy to join you to go grab something to eat. ^^ Umm... I think the tournaments is starting, so why don't we go grab something to eat afterwards? There's some cool looking concession stands outside the stadium -- bet they have great food. Anyhow, definetely count me in! Oh! And mind --

Ichiro: -- if I bring a friend along? I bet Phoebe would love to join us, too. The more the merriery, right? Anyhow, I wish you the super-best-of-luck during the tournament. Oh, and it looks like you'll be up against Phoebe, too! I can't wait to watch ^^ (P.S. sorry about sending two texts, I ran out of room in the first one.)"

SoundVVave

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Erkowan Wrote

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

At some point, as they were close to th concession stand, Iris and Marco had stopped walking. At least she could tell that he did hear. Was confused by her words apparently which made her clench his hand a little more. Was he trying to make her believe she didn't know what she was talking about. It wouldn't be the first time something like that had happened to her. Her head was down, facing the ground. It remained there until Marco. Iris was shocked by the words that followed. It also made her realize how close the two from each other. Apparently, Marco sensed it too and looked to the sides while Iris continued to look at him. Now it was time for her to stare blankly as Marco told he had though she had gotten with him due to she had friends that she play with and turn to.Unlike him as he put it.

Iris opened her mouth to speak when the announcement for the battles went over the speakers. It was almost time. Iris' attention was all over the place when Marco let go of her hand and smiled at her, saying that he needed to prep his Pokemon. She was holding her own when he walked away from her. Iris didn't turn away until Marco had waved to her and wished her good luck. Iris waved back in return as she looked at the vendors. It was then that it hit her.

He skipped out on the food that he owes me. Iris said to herself and then sighed. There was no point of it now as she grabbed her food and a sit to eat. Iris looked at her device to see that Maria said she was busy and no one else replied back. May the tourney was getting to them. Iris started to eat her food as she looked at the last rare candy she had from yesterday. She had also given Ling two of them yesterday. She was wondering she should have it Bebe or give the last one to Ling. She was left to her thought as she looked at the stadium.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Stadium, sitting on a bench // Who: Eve, Tera ---> Alone // Feeling: Headaches and Thoughtful

Wearing: Dis

Holly nodded and did an exaggerated curtsy, "Holly Mae, call me whatever you please." Then she pointed to the still fretting Buneary that was riding her shoulders, "And this little scaredy cat is Coco. Always fussing, he is, shoulda named him Fussy. It's adorable" She giggled. The yamask she showed was also pretty cute, even if they're a bit unsettling. She smiled and did another smaller curtsy for the Yamask, "And hello to you too, cutie!"

Turning back to Tera, Holly gave a thumbs up, "I'm alright. Late as always though." Then when she finally introduced the fire pokemon, she was back to cooing, "Aw! She's so adorable...and small! Like a baby. A fire lizard baby." She added the last bit mindlessly. But seriously, was it really okay for pokemon so small to be fighting like this? Before she voice her concerns, Coco suddenly did a particularly harsh tug of the hair and she winced, "O-ow.."

Apparently, he had finally found the oh-so-terrible fire pokemon that was dangling innocently from her trainer's arm and was now actively pulling at her to get away. It took him a bit notice that the Charmander was not continuously breathing fire and trying to maim him/ruin his fur, instead she seemed quite shy. She even waved but looked away much too quickly. It was all too much for his little bunny brain to handle.

"Eheh," Even though she was sure she had just been scalped Holly thought it was kinda funny, "Well, it's almost time for your...uh..battles ain't it?" She asked, absently running her hands through her mangled hair, "Well, I shouldn't be keeping either of you, Take it easy, alright?" She said with a small smile and waved.

---

When they were well out of sight, Holly let out a little sigh feeling strangely tired. Coco had surprisingly stopped fussing which was a little strange but she wasn't going to question it. Holly found a nearby bench and gracelessly plopped herself down. Coco had then maneuvered himself onto her lap and grabbed at her hand demanding petsies. Holly happily complied.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

{OxOxC: Well after being logged out andd having the power cut oFF ON ME TWICE I HOPE YOU LIKE A BASTARDIZED VERSION OF A BASTARDIZED VERSION OF A POST!!}

X Kaos X

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:03 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris wasn't sure what do with her time now since her battle was over and she now had to wait for the second round. Iris was curious about how the others were doing and who would be making it to the second round. She wanted her to friends to make it but some of them were battling against each other so only one would make it. Not to mention that would mean she would have to battle at some point as well. She didn't want to feel bad but Phoebe didn't as she helped Fireball onto her back. So maybe if she beat them, they wouldn't either.

Iris took her seat to watch the remaining battle. She looked around her seat and noticed that she was sitting beside that girl that she saw with Marco and Tera at the games. She also saw that the girl lived in the Flygon dorms as well.

"Hey there," Iris said to her, a little loud in her volume since they were in the stadium. "I'm Iris. What's your name?"

Iris looked at the screen and immediately cheered when her friends made moves. Marco and Faye's battle was really good as well Koru's and Tera's. Even Maria and Antonio's were just really good. "Go guys!" she said to them. "Use that dragon rage Charmander!!" Iris yelled down to the fields.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 13->15
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candies

Company: Phoebe
Battle Theme Hopes and Dreams
Mood: Excited
Attire: green top and tan shorts
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Sekaino

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Stadium// Who: Iris // Feeling: Ick

Wearing: Dis

Holly jerked a little as she was actually began dozing off despite the noise of the stadium. A perky, green hair girl had sat next to her ans she vaguely remember seeing the her around pretty often but she never really talked to her before. Was her battle already over? She wasn't really paying too much attention to any of the battles so she wasn't sure. She smiled anyway, "How's it going? I'm Holly."

Just a moment later Iris was suddenly up cheering loudly. She in turn looked at the field just in time for the screen to switch to a zubat being bit by another pokemon. Holly winced as though it was her that was bitten, "Oof, that...looks really painful." She gave an uneasy laugh and had unconsciously gotten a little too rough. Coco made a displeased sound and she looked down at him on her lap, "Eheh, sorry."

"So, like, did you already finish your battle?" She asked not even hiding the fact that she wasn't paying attention, "Uhm, yours was a Lenny, right? Sorry, I was kind of in and out for a while. Your little buddy alright? Still quacking?"

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 1x User Image --12x User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

{OxOxC: ....}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:46 pm
I wanna be the very best...

User Image

╔════════════════╗

Avery shuffled his shoes as he entered the grounds of the stadium. It was plainly obvious that the tell that battles were already going on due to the crowds cheering. He so desperately wanted to be in those battles, but had failed to register early enough to enter. Sulking to himself "I should be there, beating all of these people, I should be the one...aw just forget its too late anyway!" Avery finally realized that he was also afraid to fail, but he would never admit that to himself.

He had only been at the academy or a few weeks, not long enough for a normal child to develop bonds and friendships. He was still getting his feet wet being with so many other children his age. When he went to do things with other kids back home, there was maybe four or five kids in whatever he was doing. This was a whole school, full of people who Avery did not know and more importantly to Avery,they didn't know him. Avery had been so deep in thought, he he just realize he had entered inside the stadium. He passed a few people conversing with each other, but paid them little notice other than a passing glance. Sitting on a nearby bench by himself, he took out his Pokedex from his side pants pocket. Flipping through the entries, he realized that he had very few, one being his own Pokemon. Scanning around he wanted see if he could find any others to help expand his entries and possibly his knowledge.

╚════════════════╝

Info

ITEMS

User Image x 1
User Image x10
User Image

POKEMONȤ

Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level: 5
Power: Keen Aye
Friendship: 50
Move set:
Brave Bird
Poison Jab
Fury Cutter
Sand Attack

Avery is...
Thinking:
Feeling:
Standing:

ȌϾϾ:

User Image
...like no one ever was

under the coke sign

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

|LocationStadium |WearingTank top and Jeans |MoodRelaxed |

ffffffAfter the battle, Phoebe carried Fireball, who was on her back, to the healing center to get his energy restored. She dug out the pokeball from her back and recalled him into it when she arrived there. Setting the sphere in a tray, she handed it to the nurse in charge. "It'll be a few minutes, we'll call you when he's healed," the nurse told her as she took the tray. Phoebe nodded and waited over to the side. She saw Ichiro approaching the nurse's counter as well. She waited for him to be done talking to the nurse before she waved to get his attention, "Ichiro, over here!" Phoebe led him to a bench where they both sat down. "Did you not win either? Iris is a really hard opponent, hopefully she'll make it to the end with her Ducklett!" Phoebe had no hard feelings towards the green haired classmate, she actually was kinda happy over it. It gave Fireball a taste of battling, which if he wanted to continue would be fine. It actually might help inspire him to train hard if he does want to battle again. "Is your Snivy okay," she asked with concern, as his pokemon was still small. She didn't know what pokemon his opponent had, but a pokemon that was a good bit bigger could really hurt the grass type.

After they talked about the battle, Ichiro changed the subject to what happened before it. He had noticed that Phoebe seemed upset about something. Making a face, she thought about telling him all of it, but decided against it. She didn't want him to get discouraged. "That dark haired kid just made me mad is all, he's a jerk." She heard her name called and told her friend she'd be back in a second. The nurse handed her Fireball's pokeball when she got to the counter, telling her to have a nice day. Phoebe nodded and returned to Ichiro, letting out Fireball and Rosie while she was at it, "I forgot you never met Rosie really, she's the Budew I caught with you, remember?" On cue, Rosie let out a 'Dew~' in greeting to him as Fireball simply laid his head on Phoebe's lap. Carefully, she stroked his head with a soft, comforting smile to her pokemon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 16
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Dragon Rage
Ember
Smokescreen
Nickname : Rosie
Level : 10
Ability : Poison Point
Item : ---
Moves :
Absorb
Growth
Water Sport
Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/0
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/0
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:47 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:StadiumWιтн:Nirav/Cyndaquil/A kid with white hair Word Coυɴт:483Feelιɴɢ: All kinds of stuffOOC:Hi there ^^◉

Koru felt a little embarrassed crying like that after winning, but she was too much in excited shock to realize it. She walked back to the main area where they were prior, along with Nirav. She kept turning to him to check if he was okay, which might've began to get a little annoying, but she was hoping to find somewhere he could get Raja healed up, "Don't worry Nirav I know there should be a place around here somewhere!" Koru scanned around until she saw a big pokeball shaped sign. She led Nirav that way and asked the receptionist if Nirav could get his pokemon healed there. "Of course, just leave your pokemon with us and we will call you when he's healed." She sighed a little relief then turned to Nirav and bowed, Cyndaquil losing grip on her hair due to the motion. Her face was still flushed red and notes of her crying still evident she smiled at him, almost grinning, "I'm sorry for being so pushy I just didn't want to leave you like this...I-I guess I went a little oveboard during the battle I hope Raja will be okay. I'm sorry about crying too," she patted her cheeks with both hands as if she was smacking herself to wake up but lighter and not as violent, "I just got so happy I couldn't contain myself! This is only my second battle, and my first one...well I got my butt kicked really bad so I guess this is a bit of happy overflow?” she laughed questionably while scratching the back of her head. She stopped after a moment and shook his hand, "I hope we get to meet in the ring again! I'm gonna go and check on my friends say hi to Raja for us when he gets better!”

She waved to him as she ran off towards the crowd watching the big screen. Seems it was broadcasting all the battles. She went to find a seat at one of the benches, "Hm let's see-omph!” Looking up at the screen while walking through people wasn't a bright idea. While trying to watch for Kirsi and Eli's battles she felt a knock at her knees then the floor got closer as she fell forward over someone sitting. She quickly pushed herself back up and put Cyndaquil in the crook of her arm. It looked like he was a kid her age, was he another student? "Oh-oh no I'm so sorry are you alright!?” Though worred about what she had just done she finally caught glimpse of Kirsi's battle on the big screen. She forgot the situation and lunged forward while hold her hand on the boy's arm. "YEAH KIRSI! YOU CAN DO IT!” she cheered loudly while pumping her other fist in the air. Cyndaquil, with all the exuberant movement, moved himself to the regular spot on her shoulder.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 12 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 10 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

DJ Double B

TheWhiteDragonfly

under the coke sign

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:10 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chance, running straight at Aisha, was suddenly headed straight towards a barrage of ice shards. Kirsi panicked. That's not what they did last time!! They were supposed to dodge again, and then Chance would get close, and throw her off with leer because she'd noticed it scared pokemon and then he could get in a bite and...and... it was a really good plan and it totally would have worked! Stupid Cyril. Do what you're supposed to do!

Due to her lack of experience, Kirsi couldn't come up with a new command on the fly; Chance ran right into the ice barrage, shards dashing against his pelt and face. "Ch-" Kirsi resisted the urge to cry out. She couldn't distract him. But it hurt to see him running into danger because of her. If I was better, he wouldn't....no, this is stupid Cyril's fault! If his stupid snorunt would just move instead of sitting there it would have been fine!

Kirsi's concentration was completely focused on the battle; she didn't even hear Koru on the sidelines. "Chance, Bite!" she cried out, determined to make that snorunt pay for standing still. Chance slammed into Aisha moments after his ember attack made a direct hit, sinking his teeth into her singed coat. He was shaking a little, full of energy after running through that ice storm, and his body was slowly realizing the danger was passed.

After a few moments, Chance disengaged. Kirsi barely heard the announcer when he spoke up, and it took her a few moments to realize she'd won. I won...? It didn't feel like a victory. She felt stupid, like she'd been outplayed every step by Cyril, and it burned. It felt like she had only won because of her type advantage. Kirsi walked to the middle of the field and crouched next to Chance, running a hand along his fur to make sure he was okay before returning him to his pokeball. She turned to Cyril and offered a hand to shake, stubbornly meeting his eyes despite feeling like she should be staring at the ground. "Good battle," she said stiffly. She was too emotional to say anything more right now, but later she would want to.

With that, Kirsi turned and finally noticed Koru watching and cheering with an unknown boy next to her. It brightened her up seeing Koru, making her feel a little bit better. She smiled and waved, blushing a bit when she realized all the people in the crowd that were cheering. She really hoped Koru hadn't seen the part where Chance licked up that icicle... Shaking her head, Kirsi walked off the field and made her way into the stadium's waiting area, wishing there was another entrance so she didn't have to go anywhere near Cyril. He just made her feel so...weird. Not quite angry, or upset, or embarrassed; kind of inadequate and indignant and determined, but none of those either.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 10
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 250/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
        ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
        ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
        ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
    User Image x Soothe Bell

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 8
    User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
    User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

amarzyciel
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Lamia District Stadium
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Phoebe! And... whoever else happens to directly nearby

Heading out of the battle arena with his head hung and his feet dragging, Ichiro understood that it was his responsibility to get his Pokemon healed up. So his first order of business was to head over to the small Pokemon centre that the Stadium housed. Fortunately for him, it was too difficult to locate and he hurriedly headed on up to the counter, where he flagged down the nurse that was in charge. He explained to the woman that his Snivy needed help and hoped she'd be able to do something for him. With a cordial laugh from the nurse, she explained to him that she could most certainly help his Pokemon as it was her job. Ichiro felt embarrassed about his naive question, but quickly pushed it off as he reluctantly handed over Snivy's Pokeball so that he could be healed by the large machine that contained a bunch of other Pokeballs -- presumably other Pokemon that needed healing. As Ichiro waited, he stared down at his feet as he leaned up against the counter, trying to think of what he'd do next. He had nearly forgotten that he had wanted to meet back up with his best pal, Phoebe, that is until she called out to him.

Ichiro immediately glanced up towards her direction, a warm smile growing on his face. Boy was he glad to see her! His battle had really taken its toll on him and he knew Phoebe would for sure help him to feel better. That was for sure. Heading over to Phoebe, he followed her over to a bench where they could talk. Phoebe appeared to be in high spirits, which felt infectious since he was already starting to feel more like himself again. "Hey, Phoebe! It's good to see you again." He struggled to contain his excitement in front of her. He then began to grow a little more somber when his friend had explained to him that she had lost her battle against Iris and her Ducklett. It was completely understandable. Iris did seem like a tough opponent and having Fireball square off against a Water-Type must have been really tough. "Unfortunately, I didn't win, either." He nodded, when Phoebe had guessed right. "Though, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Out of the two of us, I was convinced that you'd be the one to go further in the tournament." He then added with a bit of a laugh, finding some amusement it the final outcome. "I really hope Iris makes it to the end, too. Same with Evelyn. I'll be rooting for them booth." Ichiro considered both Evelyn and Iris to be friends of his, even though he hadn't spent too much time with them, but he was certainly happy for them both.

When Phoebe had asked if his Snivy was oaky, Ichiro paused a moment before giving a nod. He knew his Pokemon had taken quite a battering during their fight against Yamask, but he was certain the little Grass Pokemon would recover, especially since he was just now getting treatment for his wounds. "Yeah, Tsutarja is okay. He just needs some time to rest, I think." Ichiro explained. "He was up against Evelyn's Yamask -- a really cool ghost pokemon. He got a little knocked around, but Evelyn was really nice about being gentle towards him." Suddenly his face lit up. "You shoulda seen this awesome move Yamask did -- it was this black airy mist that shrouded the battlefield, it was called Haze I think -- and it looked way cool and mysterious." Ichiro explained animatedly. "I hope I can teach it to one of my Pokemon some day. It would look beautiful if used in coordination somehow." Falling silent, Ichiro began to wonder how Phoebe and Fireball's battle went, even despite their loss. He was especially curious about how Fireball faired. "Hey, Phoebe. Did Fireball enjoy his battle? I hope he wasn't too hurt, either. I heard Water is really bad for Fire Pokemon." He really did hope Phoebe's Charmeleon was alright. He had an open flame on his tail, which could have been really bad if it got wet.

After discussing their battle, Ichiro decided to change the subject. He had remembered the way Phoebe had looked just before heading into the stadium to go battle Iris. She wasn't like herself at all, and it sort of made Ichiro wonder if it played a role in her battle at all. "Umm... Phoebe." He nervously began to speak up. "I noticed that you looked kinda down before your battle with Iris. Did something happen while I was away for a bit?" As soon as Ichiro had finished speaking, he noticed a smilier grimace flicker over his friend's features once again. Something seemed to be really bothering her, and it sort of had him worried. It was almost as if she was holding something back from him, but what, he didn't have the slightest clue. "Phoebe...? Are you okay?" His eyes held deep concern in them as he started back at hers. When she told him that a dark haired boy had made her upset, it suddenly clicked in his mind as to who she was referring to. When he had caught back up with her after passing out some Club Flyers, there was only boy hanging around that must have been the culprit. Ichiro grimaced just thinking about it. "You were talking to Silvano, weren't you?" He asked hesitantly. "That guy is a bit of a jerk." Ichiro rose a finger to scratch his cheek. "One time I tripped in the school hallway and spilled Club papers everywhere -- and he happened to see me and refused to help. I remember he told me my club was stupid and walked off. I've also heard that he doesn't treat Pokemon very nice and never lets his own Pokemon out of its ball." Ichiro explained reluctantly. He just knew Silvano was all around bad news. "I dunno what to make of him, but I wouldn't let him him get to you, Phoebe." He tried to smile back at her. "Whatever it was he said to you, isn't worth remembering."

At the sound of the nurse's voice calling to them, Ichiro momentarily fell back into silence. He really did hope that whatever Silvano said to her wasn't anything too mean. Though it must have been something bad in order to make Phoebe shoot the guy that dirty look she had given him. Trying his best to push all thoughts of that bully to the back of his mind, Ichiro soon stood up when his name was called and joined Phoebe at the nurses counter to retrieve their Pokemon. It felt good to get his Snivy back.

Heading back over to the bench they had been waiting on, Ichiro sat back down again, before contemplating his next actions. Though, he wouldn't remain sitting for long. When Phoebe let out both her pokemon out of their Pokeballs, Ichiro's face lit up. He couldn't believe he had forgotten about her Budew she had gotten when they went out Pokemon hunting together. Shooting up from his seat, Ichiro moved over to Phobe's Budew and picked her up with both hands, lifting her up in the air so that he could get a better look at the tiny Bud Pokemon. "D'awww! Rosie is just adorable!" He beamed, soon bringing the Grass Pokemon to his chest and warping his arms around her fondly. Ichiro loved Grass Pokemon and especially loved ones with cute little round bodies, much like his Oddish. He had a feeling Rosie would evolve into a truly stunning and gorgeous Pokemon later on. "I can't believe I forgot about you." He gently squeezed the Grass Type, rocking her slightly before setting her back down on the floor. He especially loved Rosie's cute little greeting. "I should introduced her to my Oddish, Nazonokusa." Quickly, Ichiro dug out his Oddish's Pokeball from his bag and let her out of her ball. In a flash of light, she appear next to his feet. "Oddish!" She cried happily, excited to see all the faces around her. "Nokusa, meet Rosie -- and Rosie, meet Nokusa." He happily told the two Grass Types, while using his foot to nudge his Oddish closer to the Budew. Though, he didn't have to exert much effort, as his Oddish quickly waddled her way up to Roise, before his sandal could even tough her. She was an extremely outgoing Pokemon and not even the sight of the towering Charmeleon was gonna scare her away. "Odd-ish!" The Weed Pokemon greeted her grassy counterpart, swaying as she bobbed in front of her. Ichiro felt absolutely thrilled that his Pokemon was eager to get along with Phoebe's Budew. It was adorable and the sight made him completely forget about all the things that had made him feel down.

Shifting his attention to Fireball, Ichiro wasn't going to pass him by without giving him some attention, too. "Hey, Fireball, how ya feeling?" Ichiro asked the fiery-lizard Pokemon, as he bent down in front of him. "You did really well during you match. I'm proud of you." Ichiro then told the strong-looking Pokemon before getting an idea. Reaching into his bag, the blond soon removed a granola bar and quickly unwrapped it before offering it to the Fire-Type as a treat. "Hey, Phoebe, that reminds me. Would you want to go to one of the concession stands outside the Stadium and get something to eat? I don't know about you, but I''m starving." Ichiro figured it would be a good idea to get some food since they hadn't eaten anything all day, plus their Pokemon would probably like some food as well. In the back of his mind, Ichiro remembered that Iris had invited him and few others to eat together, but he figured it was most likely a dinner plan or something. Perhaps after the tournament was over, they could all get something for dinner together. It would be fun.

User Image

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Content
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same a pic; Black T-shirt, light orange jacket, blue jeans shorts and tan coloured sandles

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Sorry about the really long post. You don't have to reply to all of it ^^;;;

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 7
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Tackle
                                                  ► Leer
                                                  ► Vine Whip

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image x1

User Image x4
                                              User Image x1

TEXTS

Iris: Hey guys' lets grab some food before the tourney begins. Chat before we're battling each other owo. Text me when you guys are done so we can meet up and definitely. Good Luck everyone.

SoundVVave

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

under the coke sign

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:42 pm
I wanna be the very best...

User Image

╔════════════════╗

Avery was still fiddling around with Pokedex, he blissfully unaware of a girl coming straight at him. Unaware of what was happening, Avery looked up and she had fallen over him. He could not believe what had just happened. If that wasn't awkward enough, she then grabbed his shoulder as she began cheering, pumping her fist in the air. Avery had no idea who she was, he had never seen her before She must of been a student at the academy, because she was about his age and had a Pokemon whom he had also never seen on her shoulder.

Avery struggled to find the words to comprehend the situation as quickly blurred out after she cheered "JEESE, you scatterbrain, need to watch where you are going, you could have broken my stuff, humpf!" This was probably not the best reaction, but it was Avery's default personality in this situation. Adding insult to injury he followed with "There are serious competitors here, you and...and um whatever Pokemon that is, could learn a lesson from their discipline." Avery was completely unaware that not only was she a competitor, she was ahead in the tournament.

╚════════════════╝

Info

ITEMS

User Image x 1
User Image x10
User Image

POKEMONȤ

Pokemon: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level: 5
Power: Keen Aye
Friendship: 50
Move set:
Brave Bird
Poison Jab
Fury Cutter
Sand Attack

Avery is...
Thinking: What's up with the girl?!
Feeling: Annoyed
Standing: In the Stadium next to Faye

ȌϾϾ:

User Image
...like no one ever was

Prairiefox
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
ᗰOᑕᕼᗩ ᗪIᗩ
ᒪᗩᗰIᗩ ᔕTᗩᗪIᑌᗰ ᗰᑕ

This competition was so worth the year's wait. Nothing really happened at the previous competitions here due to more people wanting to take part in the actual festival than pokemon battles- not too many trainers really took root or interest. For a while it made Mocha sad to see the lack of spirit, but then that school...that school brought about a revived spirit! Once these students entered the ring she didn't want to call them students, no, they were competitors. Every single one of them showed a real spirit in the ring. Yes they were a little rough around the edges, of course they were still just students learning all of this for the first time, and many of them were aware of that, but watching them persevere was bringing proud tears to Mocha's eyes. During the last few battles she burst into her commentator ways and spoke out during a few of the battles but she knew she had to control herself, but she really couldn't help it could she? During the time between the final battle of the first round she made a call to someone, sharing her excitement with them,”OH sis I wish you could see it! The power of todays youth is amazing!” the other voice seemed to comment on her words causing her to pout, ”Frappe! I do not sound like an old lady! I really wish you were here though I hope you get back from your trip real soon, hope everyone comes back...” She rustled and messed with her fluffy orange pigtails, but the voice on the other end said, ”The birth of a new spirit will guide them back...” She was wide eyed at the words, struck silent even, but before she could respond she was interrupted by a stagehand. They told her the matches were over and she was on in 3. Mocha gave a quick good-bye to her call and ran up to the stage. Those words, today's events, it was overbearing in the best way possible.
"HELLO LAMIA! Looks like the fiery battles of the first round are officially over! There was so much passion this round and power I could barely contain myself congratulations to everyone that competed today- whether they be a winner or a loser! Now as with the beginning of the first round we'll be giving all who won their first round matches a short intermission to heal up before the next round begins. Please enjoy the food stands and don't forget to take your pokemon to the healing centers located outside the stadium entrance as well as right by the inner arena entrance!" With a cute salute and wink of the eye the feed cut off.

Quote:
Awesome first round everyone! Well like the announcement said today we'll be giving a short intermission until friday then we will post the new bracket for the second round! Relax and enjoy yourselves til then ^^

Prairiefox

Shywolfheart

Hitsukei

Erkowan

X Kaos X

TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Shadow of Miracles

DJ Double B

SoundVVave

murruelecreuset

amarzyciel