Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: RAW (6/30/16) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:40 pm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:00 pm
User Image

After the last commercial ends, TNWR Raw goes back on live. The main cameras focusing on the crowd as they're waiting for the next match. Fireworks bursts from the stage as the camera shifts at the direction of the stage, the titantron shows 'Break the Walls Down' as the crowd reacts with a loud ovation for the return of Chris Jericho. Adam Morenoff's famous play of 'Break the Walls Down' would then play as Jericho's entrance music. The camera turns to the area of some fans raising their arms high, cheering for Jericho. A huge ovation is heard from the TNWR universe as Chris Jericho would secretly walk out of the curtains with his flashing jacket, he turns around and spreads his arms, without being shown from the camera. The camera would show Jericho as he spreads his arms in his famous taunt, having his black flashing jacket. After a few seconds he turns around and raises left arm up in the air as the crowd cheers loud for the return of the Ayatollah. "Oh my god! The return of Y2J!" Michael Cole shouts in excitement, blending into the crowd's reaction. Y2J lowers his arm and takes a bit of a look of the crowd, of course in a return, he smiles. Jericho then walks down the ramp, as the bell rings. "Introducing first, from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, weight in 227 pounds.......Y2J Chris Jericho!!!!" The ring announcer in the background introduces Jericho to a respectable cheer. Jericho walks down up towards the steel steps and gets inside the ring. He raises his arm in a good cheer and takes off his jacket. His music fades away as he waits for RVD. The crowd starts clapping and cheering for Y2J. Slowly fading away after a few chants, waiting for a familiar foe.

CWFTheUndertaker

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:14 pm
                                  x
                                  User Image
                                  xxI CAN.I WILL.ROMAN EMPIRE 〉*
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXX I'M A WANTED MAN IN THESE PARTS NOTHING CHANGES FOR THE BIG DOG I STILL RUN THIS YARD I ASSESS AND ATTACK THATS MY CODE THATS WHAT I STAND FOR
                                  XXXXXI COME TO KICKASS && LEAVE ━━ * BELIEVE , THAT )
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILLxxxxxxxxxxx I CAN AND I WILL
                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                  xxx x x x x x x x x x

User Image
                                • Roman Reigns' music hits the PA system, and unlike on RAW, where he got a pretty good reaction, tonight was a...mixed one. The crowd wasn't feeling him all the way, he could hear it but that was fine. Camera's shifts to the main stage, the crowd giving a mixed chorus of boos and cheers for Reigns'. Behind the scenes standing in the Gorilla position with his head down low TNW:R Champion, Roman Reigns nods his head knowing tonight might be a little rough. Calmly, looking down at his championship then back up to one of the backstage officials. Beiing told his cue was up by shortly after his music went on for sometime. Roman starts up the few steps in his way before moving the black curtain out of his way. He comes out center stage to the not so good but not so bad reaction. .

User Image

He stands there looking over the TNW:R fans not letting it get to him. Walking to a quarter inch of each side of the stage before pacing right back into the center nodding his head at the supporters cheering him on. Roman takes in a deep breath then with the title he carried in his hand, raising it high with a big smile on his face. The crowd continues to react and he begins his descent down the ramp. While doing so he throws his championship over his shoulder passing through the fans, making a beeline straight to the end of it's pathway.

User Image

Once there, Roman's stride slows down as he approaches the steel steps, places a hand upon the turnbuckle padding looking down at his championship, before he pulls himself up the steps. Roman looks off at the side, once again taking a long glance at the space around him filled with people, some who support him, some who despise him. With a twitch of his nose, Roman turns back to the ring and now on the apron. Stepping over to the nearest corner, Roman climbs into the second rope giving his championship to the referee. More erect on the turnbuckle now, he raises his arms above him, posing for the fans for a few brief moments. Leaning down the ref gives him his title, so Roman can bring it back up into the air posing once more. From here, he wastes little time dropping back to the apron and entering the ring proper.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:20 pm
The referee checks on both men as he signals the time keeper to ring the bell. The bell is rung and the match has started. Jericho stares at Reigns for a quick second, then slowly approaches Reigns to the middle of the ring.  

CWFTheUndertaker

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

Roman Reigns hears the bell ring. He looks at the official briefly before giving all of his attention to Chris Jericho. Seeing Jericho approach the center, Reigns does the same sizing up his opponent.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:29 pm
Jericho raises his arms up as he meets Reigns. He goes for a lock up to start things off.  

CWFTheUndertaker

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:32 pm
Roman engages in the test of strength with Jericho. The tie up at first is even until the powerhouse that Roman is starts to add pressure on the hold. Doing so, he tries to drive Y2J forcefully into the corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:38 pm
Reigns shows his strength, which clearly is stronger than Jericho. Y2J backs down to the corner as he waits for Reign's next move.  

CWFTheUndertaker

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:44 pm
Roman backs up allowing Jericho to figure out another game plan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:49 pm
Jericho runs up to Reigns as he backs up and tries to go for a shoulder block. Not expecting to send the big men down just yet.  

CWFTheUndertaker

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:50 pm
Roman is hit with the shoulder but is barely phased by it. The Samoan Superman stands tall even mocking Jericho saying, "That all you got?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:00 pm
Jericho showing a bit anger with Reigns' remark, turns around and runs up to the ropes only to bounce off and go for another shoulder block on Reigns, applying more force into it.  

CWFTheUndertaker

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

When Jericho starts heading toward the ropes so does Roman not lingering far behind. And as Y2J realizes Roman isn't there, Reigns attempts to take his head off with a huge explosive clothesline when he turns around!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:12 pm
Jericho notices Reigns isn't there, as he turns he gets hit with a vicious clothesline from Reigns. Jericho stays down for a few seconds then slowly starts moving around, getting up afterwards.  

CWFTheUndertaker

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces