[PRP] Out of the Lab, into the Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:47 pm
KO raised an eyebrow but didn't turn to look at Lex; there was plenty of traffic on the road and pedestrians too, no doubt mainly heading to nights out of their own. "He has a basket of it, when he runs low I assume he goes shopping. Unless we engineered a Spinarak that spins wool when I wasn't looking? He might enjoy the challenge of making something to fit a Bisharp though, I'll mention it tomorrow." If he remembered.

KO pulled into the car park he'd been heading for and found a decent slot, where he rolled to a halt and killed the engine before unbuckling his seatbelt and getting out of the car. Humm, where to first then?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:51 pm
"You probably could, well not wool but a silk like thread. Spinarak are large enough they could produce enough to spin into something, its silk floss isn't it?" Lex shrugged. "And yes, the idea of a Blurr with a hat just makes me laugh."

Lex stepped out and stretched looking around. "Mm, dinner? A show? Something else? The night is young, and it is beautiful out."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:43 pm
"I suppose it is," KO replied with a shrug, "I don't know what crocheting with it would be like though, if it's anything like sewing with it is then it wouldn't be the therapeutic activity he's looking for." Silk! Glorious to wear, and to be seen wearing, but it was so slippery! It was all too easy for a pattern piece to slip and then, when you cut it, the whole thing was ruined.

"I was wondering that myself," KO continued, looking up through the trees to the still light summer evening sky. "Dinner?" he suggested after some consideration. "We could find somewhere to eat al fresco, enjoy a bottle of wine and maybe a couple of cocktails...." He let the sentence trail off and looked at Lex quizzically for an opinion on the idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:22 pm
"Dinner it is, though I'm going to trust you to choose the wine. I'm awful at picking wines." Lex smiled at KO. "Did you have somewhere in mind? Or shall we walk till something snags our interest? "  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:30 pm
"Oh, I have an app for that," KO replied with a smirk, fetching out his phone and sliding his thumb across the screen in the correct pattern to unlock it. "I don't have anywhere in mind either but there are apps for that as well, isn't technology wonderful?" Programming was boring but it certainly had useful results. "So what sort of food do you fancy?" he asked, holding his phone up and turning in a slow circle. "Nearby we have... Italian, a French place, Indian, and Thai. Those are all within five minutes walk, I can look for something further out if you don't fancy any of those though."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:52 pm
"I would have to say the Italian place, mattering on the reviews?" Lex suggested, moving to look over KO phone. "I also do have a love for Thai. Are you okay with either of those?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:31 pm
"They look pretty good; Italian it is," KO shrugged, turning back to the right direction and setting off at a casual stroll. "So what else are you doing?" he asked, once he had glanced around to make sure nobody else was nearby of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:40 pm
"Hmm, well Helex is about ready for me to pick up. I'm worried I messed him up and I know I didn't, because I been going over his reports for the last few days." Lex hummed slightly. "Still trying to write up the proposed dark Pokemon studies but I want to make sure Helex is settled in first." A fighting type to keep the audino in check.

"Been working with Yoketron in fine tuning his illusions. Doing some battles. Thinking of getting a mini tree or two to brighten up my room."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:32 pm
KO never worried that he'd messed up unless there was some pretty heavy proof that this was the case but it seemed to happen to other people a lot; he shrugged and nodded. "I'm sure it's fine, if all the reports are normal that is. I can definitely recommend some greenery for your room, if your roommate doesn't object. It makes our cramped little rooms feel a lot less," he gestured vaguely before concluding; "clinical. Mirrors, too, they give the illusion of more space. There's really no substitute for getting out in the open air though." He did miss the old base, who would have thought that windows would end up a wistful memory?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:26 pm
"I'm always up for suggestions in greenery and still have my room to myself since Zach was promoted. So, they will just have to get use to it if they are assigned to my room." Lex replied, pleased that he had his room to himself still. And well, Percy and Roulette took up a lot of space when they wanted to keep out listen to the pod casts. "Open air is nice...*  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:02 pm
KO huffed slightly and shook his head. "Oh well it's alright for some! I only had a couple of weeks between getting back to base and Sync moving in. He did accept my décor though, and I get to use more than half the wardrobe space, so I suppose it could be worse. I can't remember what my plants were called, they're some sort of palm I think? Thin, lots of stalks, frondy leaves." He was no botanist, Mau would know but he didn't care enough to go ask.

"I wouldn't like it much if my roomate decided to keep two large pokemon out though, decoration is one thing but if you start impinging on their space..." KO trailed off gave his companion a sidelong look along with another shrug. "Well I'd find a way to get revenge if it were me that's all I'm saying." He often liked to keep Duke out but Duke was... well he was an exception, he'd been with him a long time. Imperator was becoming an exception too; it was hard not to treat something so eloquent as though it were human, he was actually finding himself surprised when he ran up against the pokemon's limitations.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:12 pm
"I would invite you to move in, but it is unlikely you would get even half a closet," Lex teased slightly and shrugged, fingers tapping as he debate how many of his pokemon were large. "Only met they would have to get use to the plants, not with Percy, Roulette, or Glit lazying about. They are rather large to have out in a room that has more then one person."

"Might be an excuse to run up top more often though. Specially with Strika, cruise on the lake with a Lapras and let the other two exercise."... was that four?

"How large is large for a pokemon spacial wise? I have my serpents body pokemon and my Lapras."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:29 am
"Well in that case I'm not even a little tempted," KO replied with a soft chuckle. "Having a more conversational roommate does appeal but having closet space appeals more, my suits need space to hang up properly. And I suppose I consider anything taller than a human, or significantly longer, to be large. Out of mine I'd say my Arcanine and Meganium are large... perhaps my Sharpedo too. I never let any of them out in my room anyway though, unless there's a very good reason anyway and I probably wouldn't even if I had more space. Perhaps if I had a garden.... I wonder if any Rockets live off base, perhaps some of the espionage Agents? It almost feels worthwhile going into a field like that for a chance at a normal apartment." He didn't even know if any rockets did live off base long term but it was nice to fantasise sometimes. A penthouse in the highest heights of Sandalwood, or a large house with a pool in the suburbs of Camphoreon. "What's your dream home?" KO asked idly as his thoughts wandered in that direction. "If you could live anywhere, have anything, what would it be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:06 pm
"Dream home hnn?" Lex considered his pokemon, his family home, the dives and day hotels he had been in and out of when with Tems. Galactic, the constant shift of places and the base now and in Ambergris.

"Some place by the water, I have to many large pokemon to not have access to some form of large lake or sea. Maybe in Ambergris... it has a haunting beauty in the desert and i like the heat more then the cold. Since I could have anything, a boat... something nice I could live in. End up docking on Camphoreon for days at a time to pick up supplies.. see shows, enjoy the city life go back home. No neighbors, likely.

"And you?" He questioned, looking at KO. "Do you have a dream place?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:26 pm
"Humm." KO slid his hands into his pockets as he sauntered along, weighing up the options he'd considered fleetingly a few moments ago. Eventually he said; "A penthouse in Camphoreon, own hot tub, and access to on site gym and spa facilities. Close to the centre for bars and shops, and a perfect panoramic view of the city and out over the water.... Laundry service, so long as they're careful with my clothes of course; and an attractive man of say twenty-six or so to play the piano for me, serve drinks, and keep my diary for me. Sleek, modern decor I think but I might change my mind on that. The bed has to have a custom made mattress - not too soft or hard - and linen sheets for the summer, cotton for the winter.... I could go on." KO smirked, sighed, and shrugged. "Perhaps one day, if I somehow come by a large amount of money, I'll take a long vacation to come exclusive resort and pretend for a while."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff