Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:49 pm
[ooc: And the guilt is catching up, lol, I know how you feel. I've killed off a lot of characters I liked and regretted doing it. emo But, what can you do when you have too much characters right? sweatdrop It's like...you want a pet crab or two, then they start making babies...a lot of em. When they get big, they start to cramp up the tank...so you eat the ones you don't want. 3nodding
As for Ene being stuck with Erin and Nami, I think they're a great trio. The two imperfects and the one almost perfect.]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi chuckled when Ene spoke formally, "That reminds me of when I was younger..." She wrapped her arms around Ene, resting her chin on her head, "My father wanted me to be more tough, but my mother always had time to teach me how to be more...lady-like, I guess." she said. She sighed, "I can't be girly though...to me, it's kind of tough to be a proper lady." she couldn't help but think about Namia when she said that. Namia was probably the most formal-like person she knew.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:08 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene kept her eyes on the ocean. She watched as the waved rolled in the distance before shrinking enough to just lick the shore. The salty sea air smelled quite relaxing to Ene as she rested herself on Tsuyoi's lap. As she kept focus on the sea, she broke the silence. "Do you think Da's alright...? I miss him lots."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC; )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:12 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi frowned when Ene spoke of Jaecen, she honestly doesn't know if Jaecen is really dead or not. She wore a saddened expression as she spoke, "Well...even though Wakai witnessed him dying...along with the others..." she slowly shook her head, "A part of me...wants to believe he's still alive...somewhere." she said, placing a hand on Ene's head, "...does that make me crazy?" she asked her.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:34 pm
Kurai_18
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene shied away from the ocean and looked at the sand. "I wish he didn't always have to do dangerous stuff." She then looked up at Tsuyoi and asked. "Does that make me crazy?"

(OOC; )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:23 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi looked down at Ene, and smiled, "No...that makes you a worry-bird..." she said before chuckling a little. Her smile slowly disappeared, "...Ene..." Tsuyoi was about to say more, but she stopped herself. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked away from Ene, "Am...I a good mother...?" she said, changing what she was originally gonna say.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:55 am
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene rested herslef where she was on Tsuyoi's lap. "Now you're being the worry bird." She said. "Besides, I'm only eleven years old. How would I know? Erin an' Nami were the only one's who raised me... Mum died a few years after I was born...."
She returned her gaze to the ocean. The sounds of the wake was calming. She rested the back of her head on Tsuyoi's shoulder. "If I actually remembered havin' a mom, I'd think she'd be a bit like you."

(OOC; )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:06 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi stared down at Ene for a few seconds before a small smile appeared on her face. "You know...your father actually said I reminded him of her...your real mother..." she chuckled, "I thought he was exaggerating...I'm sure she was much more...gentle and elegant than I'll ever be." She leaned back on her arms, "I'm not saying I want to be like her...gentle and elegant doesn't suit me..." she said with a smirk. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Don't follow my example Ene...I don't want to see you acting like me."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:06 am
┇ Ene Light┇

"I think that's what Erin and Nami told me 'bout her. She was a nice person from the sound of it. They always told me how beautiful she was and-and..." Ene said. "But..."
Ene looked around. She looked at the trees, then at the clouds before returning her attention to the crashing of the waves. "I do think you're a good person at heart. That's why... That's why Da chose you to be our Mum. Well, I think so...."

(OOC; )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:34 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi didn't say anything for a few moments, she didn't know what to say in response to what Ene had said. Instead, she lightly pinched her cheeks so it wouldn't hurt her at all, "You're such a flatterer..." she said, laughing a little. But, she released Ene's cheek and placed a hand on her head, "...thanks Ene...that made me feel a lot better." she said, gently petting her head.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:14 am
┇ Ene Light┇

She held her cheek after Tsuyoi let go. There was a ghost feeling that lingered on her face. Ene nodded an agreement to Tsuyoi and rested herself on Tsuyoi. She was a bit tired but she'd stay awake. Time slipped by slowly, like honey in a bottle. Ene was sure of it this time. "I think Da might come back.... There's no way something like this would hold him back."
She wasn't completely sure but it felt nice to keep wishing and believing.

(OOC; )
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:31 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi looked at Ene, then at the horizon. She wore a saddened expression, "...part of me wants to believe that too." she thought to herself. She closed her eyes, thinking about Jaecen in silence for a few moments. She rested her head on Ene's, "I love your father so much...I don't think I'll ever stop missing him..." she said softly.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:05 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene silently agreed with her as she kept her eyes on the horizon. She sighed before breaking the silence. "I have days where I wonder what it'd be like if my mother were still alive. I wonder a lot about what she was like. I never really knew her like Erin and Nami did." Ene looked at Tsuyoi. "I'm at least glad to say that my Da chose well when she picked you. I like you too."

(OOC; Oh Heavens.... Should I bring back their mother? I mean, that'd be something new, wouldn't it?)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:59 pm
[ooc: Hmm, that would indeed be something. However, you'd pretty much be adding even more characters to your roster. rofl ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi chuckled, "I'm glad to at least hear you say that..." she sighed, "I'm pretty sure Nami's too...shy to say that to me...and Erin..." she looked away, "Well...I think I've already made a bad example of myself to him." She rubbed the back of her head, "...sorry sweety...I'm sure you don't want to hear me talk negatively about myself..."

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:19 am
┇ Ene Light┇

"No, no... It's fine. I mean," She looked at the ground then back at the horizon. "They do care. Erin's just.... Too thick headed and Nami's too introverted."
She paused and took a deep breath.

(OOC; (-_-) Ssshhh.... *Covers Flippy's mouth*)
Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:30 pm
[ooc: cool ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsuyoi hummed a little before shrugging, "Well, since you're their little sister...I'll have to trust your words." she said, giving Ene a light hug. "Guess there's still a lot I need to learn about those two..." she said, resting her cheek against Ene's head.

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces