Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_No_Kurai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

She stopped at a bottom of what looked to be a worn down set stone steps. "Well, these definitely don't seem underused..." She joked to herself at how eroded and old they appeared. They were covered with moss and looked dangerous to her. "Well... Like papa says, 'Always head down the unlikely path, even when there's no one else following it.'"

About an hour later, she stopped on a landing and wiped her forehead on her shirt sleeve. Carter took a deep breath and looked around her. All that was there were woods. It was definitely spooky. She grit her teeth and kept going up the stairs. The voice went off in her head again. This tie, she could hear it. That's right. Come to the Mansion. You'll be safe here.

She felt a slight buzz as she past a strange arch with weird markings. They seemed to be similar to Japanese. She stopped at the last step and went through.
[Exit to the Manor]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:02 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageWhen she reached the forest, Tsuyoi looked up towards the sky which was mostly blocked by the towering trees. She went deeper into the forest, where she eventually found the pond with a hollowed out tree. She walked over to one of the tree's roots that stuck out of the ground, sitting on it and looking towards the pond. She sighed and took off her gloves, then looked at her hands. They were beginning to change into those of her enraged form. "Tch...of course it wouldn't just go away." she said before looking towards the pond. "...I know things won't turn out well." she said before laughing a little to herself.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageWhile Tsuyoi was skipping rocks across the pond, she felt something drip on her hat. She looked up, and then a few more drips hit her face. "Ah damn it." before she knew it, it began to rain. She quickly moved into the hollow of the tree, luckily she was only a little wet from the rain. She let out a big sigh, "Are you kidding me...? It didn't look like it was gonna rain when I left..." she said before she began to rub her arms. It started to get a little cold.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen stumbled a bit and caught himself as he stepped off the path. Walking into the forest wasn't something he preferred to do but this was important. With the umbrella overhead, his search for Tsuyoi began. Of course, he probably wouldn't be bugged by any demons, since he could easily send them away. But Jaecen still didn't like this place. It gave him the creeps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:09 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi was looking towards the sky, watching as the storm turned into a thunderstorm. She watched as lightning began to strike from the sky, "Jeez...I don't think I've ever seen a storm this bad before..." she said to herself as she continued to rub her arms. Luckily, thanks to her hands being those of her enraged form's, they emitted a sort of warmth. She looked at her hands, "Well...at least they're good for one thing." she said before chuckling a little.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:29 pm
Jaecen Light

He took a step further into the forest. Jaecen looked around. "Tsuuyoi..." He called out. His voice was shaky. This place totally gave him the creeps. "C'mon, Tsuyoi... If you can hear me, I've got an umbrella..."
A twig snapped and he turned around quickly. "Who's there?"

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:16 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageAs Tsuyoi watched the rain pour down, she sighed, "I guess this won't just be a quick storm..." she said. She looked down as she watched a few insects crawl into shelter. Then, she heard something faint, looking around, "...huh?" she shut up and listened closely, trying to hear for any other sounds. "I swear...I just heard something..." she thought to herself. She decided to use her senses to see if there was anyone nearby. When she discovered an aura nearby, she had guessed who it most likely was, "...Jaecen...you idiot." Even though she knew she would get drenched, she had to make her way to Jaecen. She exhaled before she ran into the rain and began to make her way to Jaecen, "Jaecen!"

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:33 pm
Jaecen Light

"Tsuyoi?" He turned around again. Tears started to well up in his eyes. "Let's get outta here! This place is creepin' me outta the wazoo!"
He held the umbrella up to shield her. It wasn't his fault. He couldn't help being frightened by this place. It was the only place he had yet to master. (That and he and this place had a very deep history. A spooky-spooky one.)

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageWhen Tsuyoi finally got to him, she panted a little and put a hand to Jaecen's chest. When she recovered, she looked up at him, "You didn't need to-" but then she noticed tears in his eyes. "H-Hey, what's wrong? You all right?" she asked before placing a hand on his cheek. However, Jaecen would notice that her hands had the appearance of her enraged form, he would also feel that they were warm.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:59 pm
Jaecen Light

His voice was shaky when he replied. "Yeah... This-This place is really bad... Especially at night..."
His eye contact never met hers. Instead, he was frantically searching the treeline. A warm feeling escaped into his chest, causing him to calm down some. Jaecen blinked a couple of times before looking at Tsuyoi. Her hand seemed to lose the excess heat. "Your hands are... I guess they helped ease the demons in me..."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded when he explained, looking around with furrowed eyebrows, "I didn't think this place was so dangerous...seeing as how Jaecen is right now..." She looked back at Jaecen when he seemed to have calm down, noticing her hands as well, "A-Ah, yeah...I was gonna tell you about this...eventually." she said before looking away. "A-Anyway, come on." she wrapped her arm around his and stuck close to him, "Let's go." she said before looking up at him.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:02 pm
Jaecen Light

The umbrella was held in opposite arm of the one she wrapped her arms around. Jaecen checked the treeline again and walked with her. As they passed a worn out tag, Jaecen noticed and nodded to it. "I've an extra one. It's in my cargo pocket. Can you grab it and stick it over that one?"

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:30 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi nodded and reached into his pocket, pulling out the extra umbrella. Then, she did as told and went over to the worn tag, opening the umbrella and placing it over the tag. She then went back to Jaecen, not asking about the tag, though she was curious. She grabbed his hand again, sticking close like before so that they'd both fit under the umbrella.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:57 pm
Jaecen Light

He nodded. "Whenever a tag grows old, the barrier weakens. That's why Kurona was supposed to have replaced these. Just walking past these gives me the chills. I walked outside the barrier and got chills. Like something was staring at me. It was as if it was as afraid of me as I was of... whatever it was. Whatever it was, though, it was definitely a baddie."

Quote:
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Destiny Islands