Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:10 pm
[ooc: ]
«Ridley»(Her real name is Red)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red folded her arms, looking around the small room, "Damn, tell me about it...why is this even here?" She began to feel around the room awhile before finding some sort of handle, "Aha! I think I found somethin." She began to pull the handle, though it didn't seem like anything was happening, "Ngh, come...on." she did feel some sort of passageway entrance opening very slowly.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:16 am
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

It was dark, which made Carter even more uncomfortable. "Ah!" She realized her phone was still in her pocket. She pulled it out and turned on the flashlight to look around. She was, however, a bit surprised to find an assortment of weapons and a passageway that branched off into a tunnel. Where it led, she had no clue. "This place is strange..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Red stopped pulling on whatever she was pulling on when Carter found another passageway, "Ah, that works." She looked at whatever she was pulling, it was some sort of door but it seemed it was too heavy to open. She pouted, but shrugged and went over to Carter, looking down the passageway she discovered. "So uh...who's gonna go first?" she asked, looking at Carter, "Rock paper scissors to see who goes first?"

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:48 pm
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

Carter frowned and started down the passage. "I might as well go. I'm the one with the light."
She walked further in until she came to a staircase. "Where do you think this leads?"

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:20 am

Red laughed a little before following behind Carter, "All right, lead the way then." She shrugged when Carter asked about the staircase, "Could be an hidden training room, I heard they always keep one in every dojo." though that wasn't exactly true.

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:57 am
User Image
Carter Orlov-Mizushima
17 | Female

She made sure her beanie was still on her head before continuing further in. "I don't think so..."
It led to a wooden door, which opened to reveal a library.
[Exit to Light Manor]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:58 pm

Red followed behind Carter with a grin on her face, "Let's see what this place has got in store for us." she thought to herself.[exits]

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:29 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

In the middle of the room, Namia stood there, exhaling as her wings opened up fully. "Ah...much better..." they flapped a few times as Namia stretched out her arms, "It's always so discomforting to keep my poor wings closed." she said to Hileinna. She then began to levitate while her wings flapped, "The dojo has just the right amount of space for me to open my wings...as nice as it is to do this outside, I prefer the indoors much more." she just didn't want to deal with the hot sun right now.
Meanwhile, outside the room, Wakai peaked from around the corner of the door, looking at Namia and Hileinna, "They're just relaxing it seems..." she looked at Erin, "All right, go ask her for her assistance.' she said to Erin. She wanted Erin to go in first.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 am
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He was behind her as she peeked into the room. Erin smirked before opening the door and pushing Wakai through. He stayed out of sight though. "Sorry. That's not on my agenda."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Erin's... coming down with the Patriarch's power. Thus, the slow loss of sanity.)
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:30 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai stumbled forward when Erin pushed her into the room, and caught herself from falling. But her stumbling made Namia and Hileinna notice her. She looked back at the doorway where Erin stayed hidden, "You jerk..."
Namia folded her arms at Wakai with a smirk, "Ahh, if it isn't the Light family's housekeeper...or should I call you maid instead, that's a much more cute and fitting name don't you think?" she said before giggling.
Wakai laughed a little, rubbing the back of her head, "Jeez...just Wakai is fine." she said, her eyes seemed to wander around the room.
Namia shrugged, "But that besides the point, what is it that you want?" she asked before going into a sitting pose while levitated, crossing her legs.
Wakai looked back at Namia, fiddling with her dress skirt a little, "O-Oh! U-Umm, well..." she looked down, "Wh-What...do you know about...ressurection?" she asked.
Hearing Wakai's question instantly caught her attention as she raised an eyebrows at her question, "Oh? Ressurection you ask?" she grinned at Wakai, giggling, "Well, for one thing, it's a pretty advanced spell. Of course, you're going to need someone who has enough knowledge in the necromancer field." She then turned away from Wakai, shrugging, "Unfortunately, you'll never find a necromancer on this world for miles."
"I-I see...that's too bad." she said, frowning as she looked back towards the doorway, specifically towards Erin.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:45 pm
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

Erin walked in holding his hand outstretched. It was releasing water vapor, as though cold air were meeting warm air. "According to the Patriarchy, Necromancy is also an illegal form of magick. A leftover remnant of the world's magicks before the worlds split. We're not looking for a necromancy spell. We're looking for a spell to recall and bind a heart to a body. That, my friend, should be something easier to do." His eyes gleamed with the knowledge of the previous Patriarchs but it quickly faded and Erin was once again himself. "Of course, I can't do crap wit' naught but ice."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:45 am
[ooc:]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna was leaning her back on a wall, right next to the window. She just stood there smiling when Namia was speaking, keeping quiet as she let her friend speak her mind. But then she was suddenly interrupted by the maid of the manor. Hileinna didn't know much about this girl, but it seemed Namia knew her enough. She pulled out a small whetstone from her pocket and pulled her blade out of its sheath. She sat on the ground and began to sharpen her blade.

Then a blue-haired boy entered as well, as he explained what they really wanted from Namia, not necromancy, but another type of spell which involved binding a heart to a body. Hileinna couldn't understand any of this, but she continued to listen.

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:30 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia turned her head to look at Erin as he spoke, turning back towards them, "My my, and who is this? If I remember correctly, he is the one that crashed into the manor's pond along with his sister, is that right?" she asked Wakai.
Wakai nodded, "Y-Yes, his name is Erin. He's...erm, wanting to know how to bring his mother back to life." she said, looking at Erin, then back at Namia.
"Ah, yes, of course." she eyed Erin for a bit before looking down as she cupped her chin, "Hmm...binding a heart to a body? Well, that is much simpler than ressurection I suppose." She then looked at Erin with a smirk, "But~, to do that, we'll need the heart of your mother first off, and then a body, hollow or not...though, if you're not up to taking a life, then I prefer we try to use a hollow body." She then folded her arms, "Not only that, we need a part of any of her relatives."
Wakai gulped, "B-By part...you mean like, a body part?" she asked, concerned about what they needed to get.
Namia nodded, "But, if you're also not up for that, then I suppose a strand of her their hair is fine." she said before looking at Erin.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:15 am
Kurai_18
┇ Erin Saiko ┇

"We've her body here..." Erin said before going silent. He was remembering the events that transpired. It sounded an archaic spell but it had to be done.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:50 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Namia clapped her hands together, "Ah, well perfect. This makes things much easier." She folded her arms, looking between Erin and Wakai, "I assume her body is intact?"
Wakai looked at Erin and shrugged, she doesn't really know the condition of the body.

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas