Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:27 pm
[Michiko, On the Boat]

Michiko was about to disembark when she saw a familiar face among the passengers. "Oliver hey!"

She hadn't seen Oliver since he gave her the egg from his breeding. The egg hatched into a feebas and now that feebas is a milotic named Flecks. She can't wait to tell him all about her egg worries and what it was like taking care of an egg for the first time. But as much as she wanted to tell him, she was also curious what another Rocket member was doing here. Was it Oliver's day off too or was he working?

She maneuvered her way over to stand before him. "Going to visit the island as well?"

Shaddaling

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 11!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:32 pm
[Abel, heading through the forest on the way to the hot springs]

Abel took a brief moment to pull out a couple of pokeballs - he'd brought all his pokemon with him, rather than leave them alone in the apartment all day - and released all six of his more average-sized pokemon. That done, he tucked the balls away again and set off after Zevran, hooking his thumbs into his pockets as he fell into step beside his company. "I haven't been to one in... Man, two years now I think?" The blond said after a moment of thought, then nodded more decisively. "Two years. Kodo has one up in the mountains. Sounds like it was rather enjoyable," he noted with a knowing smirk, "though sad to say my last trip wasn't quite as enjoyable. Still fun, but not that much fun." As they walked along, Abel took the opportunity to look around them at the scenery as it quickly changed from breathtaking seaside to dense jungle, but thankfully the paths were clearly marked so tourists like themselves wouldn't get lost on the way to the hot springs.

As the pair of humans headed up the trail, Sonia and Isaac gave themselves a good shake before trotting after them. Caleb growled a bit as Elizabeth immediately set about poking and prodding him at every opportunity, while Tabitha remained beside the anxious Vanessa in the back.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:39 pm
BlackFireKitsune

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Oddish appeared!

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:47 pm
[Kat, forest - ewwwww it touched meee!]

So preoccupied in talking to her cubone, Kat didn't noticed the web till she had backed up into it. She froze, feeling the pull of something in her hair and reached up. Please, don't be a web, please don't be something gross.... she pulled her hand back. Ewwwwwww. Web!

"eww, eww, eww!" She wailed, flapping her hand about to shed the scrap of silk. "So disgusting. Why is nature both beautiful and gross."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:51 pm
Shaddaling

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Chatot appeared!

Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 pm
[Lexxie - Coastal Ridge]

Lexxie decided to head to the Coastal Ridge as soon as she got off the boat. The boat was stuffy and she is ready to take the hiking trails and stretch her legs. But first...

"Makoto! Come on out girl!"

Makoto came out of her pokeball with a joyful cry. "LOPUNNY!"

Lexxie smiled and pointed to the ridge, "Ready to hike with me girl?" Her Lopunny cried out excitedly and she chuckled as they started the trails.

Lexxie remembered meeting Makoto for the first time. She is all about having cute pokemon but she prefer the cool and strong ones over the ones just for show. But while going to a con, she encountered Makoto and she was glad she was officially part of the team.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Cubone appeared!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 pm
[Kat - Look at that adorable Chatottt! (Keeping the cute baby)]

Eww, eww. She brushed silk from her hand and wrinkled her nose. Okay, okay, calm down Kat. It wasn't as if a spider had touched her. It was just silk, that was spun out of something was was close to a spiders...

Nope, not that thought. She stuck out her tongue and paused, hearing soft musical notes. Hm? She looked up and cooed at the tiny parrot pokemon. "Aren't you pretty. Don't you think they are pretty Kara?" She asked her cubone.

Kara huffed slightly and sighed. <>  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:25 pm
Shaddaling

Congratulations on your new Chatot!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:26 pm
[Taavi, the ridge, not taking carbink]

"Ohh, right, that stuff," Taavi nodded, "I guess it makes sense it being here! With the volcano and all."

As Taavi watched a Carbink floated out from behind a boulder, paying them no mind whatsoever as it went about its mysterious business.

"Oooh, cool!" Taavi grinned, fetched out his phone and snapped a quick picture. "They're pretty rare, it's good to see one around! I wonder if there are more somewhere?" he said, looking around for any companions the rock-fairy might have but it seemed to be alone. "Maybe it's going to find its friends," he added with a shrug.

"Anyway though how are your other pokemon doing?" Taavi asked, putting his phone away and turning back to Sasha. "I don't think I asked after them yet today did I?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

TawnyAngel generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 8!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:38 pm
[Zev, heading through the forest on the way to the hot springs]

"Oh it was extremely enjoyable," Zevran laughed as, prompted by Abel doing so, he retrieved his own pokeballs and released Amigo and Vision. "I wonder if we will encounter anyone similarly enjoying themselves?" he wondered aloud as he scooped Amigo up and placed the bug in his usual spot on his shoulders, shooting Abel a sly look over his sunshades. "It's a lovely day after all, a romantic secluded location, but then all of a sudden an entire boat full of tourists! It could lead to some embarrassment, for those prone to embarrassment that is." Not himself but a lot of other people, so many seemed to be so worried about being seen without their clothes on.

"Oh, this is Vision by the way," Zevran continued as it occurred to him, making a small gesture at the primarily white Zorua, who had turned into a reasonable copy of Abel's nearest pokemon and proceeded to pull faces. "I think she likes you!" Zevran chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:48 pm
TawnyAngel

Wow, it's a pokémon! A normal Budew appeared!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:43 pm
"Nope, spent three hours of my time on a ride to know where to fish," Oliver replied dryly and pushed off from the rail to grin at Michiko."Forgot my rod so I probably should see if the captain has one."

"Nah... planning to go on shore, but probably talk to the captain first. See if there anything we should know about, before going off deck." He replied, serious. "How have you been Michiko?"

Chibi_Kokoro143

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:57 pm
[Sasha- the ridge]booby prizes only (he owns a hoard)

"I like pumice, it is light and delicate and never looks the same." Sadha said cheerfully and shifted, looking where Taavi had turned. "Carbink? I think. I don't see that one that often."

"Ooh! They are doing good. I brought Strika and Nautilator with me so they could enjoy the ocean. Glit, Prime, and hum, nope that was it." They said, some what surprised that they hadn't brought a full team. "You met Blurr."

Sasha brought out a pokeball and opened it up, letting the caterpie out to claim his shoulder. "Isn't it nice out?" They chirped, gently poking one of the bugs cheeks.

"And your pokemon? Are they excited to be on a tropical island?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:59 pm
Shaddaling

A pile of loose pebbles! Be careful where you step! It's a Booby Prize!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff