Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
The mansion of Jican (4 rooms available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:15 am
User Image

"Sounds more like community service and charity work" Kiyoshi commented from what Jican of what his intentions are for the class. He didn't intend it to be a compliment, but he kitsune have it. He looks to the chestnut mare and observed their interactions while it lasted then learned about pension.
Kana was in the area, he was finished with his exploring. Now he was at the edge of the large grassy field watching his brother and Jican. He couldn't hear a word they were saying, but doesn't seem like anything bad was going on over there.
"I will be turning in now to my room to rest. See you later, Mr. Wildshadow" said Kiyoshi then turn and head back to the mansion. He smirks at his brother on the way there.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:04 am
User Image

User Image

"Charity? Not likely." Jican laughed softly. "I want to pass my knowledge on, I don't have kids. And I could use something to do since we have staff for about everything now at the stables here." He watched him walk off and shook his head a bit, smiling a bit before he spotted Kana. The Kitsune waved in greeting and walked to him. Have you been able to find everything well enough?" He stopped when he was near Kana and leaned back against the fence.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:26 am
User Image

Kana looked to his teacher as he noticed the greeting directed at him. "Yeah, I think so" he answered. "What were you two talking about?" he asked curiously. He hadn't really seen his brother talk to other people so it was an unusual sight to him.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm glad to hear that." The Kitsune looked at Kana as he spoke and smiled when he asked his question. "We were talking about the class and he wondered what species I am." Jican stood up from the fence. "You got any questions after your exploration?"

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image

Kana looked disappointed after hearing what they were talking about. "Does sound like the kind of conversation he would be involved in" he stated. "Um, yeah. I do" he answered looking down for a second. "How much land does this place have?" he asked Jican.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image

User Image

"Really? He doesn't really seem interested in it all, but he listened nonetheless." It surprised Jican a bit and he thought to himself when Kana asked him how much land he owned, before he scratched his head and laughed softly. "You know I have no idea in numbers. I just know where my land starts and where it ends. I'd have to look that one up for you and tell you later."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:07 pm
User Image

"He keeps what he is interested in hidden. Maybe to learn what you are all about" Kana guessed. He raised his hands in front of himself, "No, no. No need to do that. I had asked out of curiosity" he insisted. Drops his hands back to his sides, "So about class, I would be a beginner, right?....what would I be learning first? The basics or something like that?" he asked Jican.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:34 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican nodded a bit when Kana spoke of his brother. "I see. Well I hope this place is among it then." The Kitsune chuckled a bit and tilted his head, twitching his ears when Kana said he didn't need to look it up and smiled. "Very well. And yes you will start as beginner, that is everyone though. Even if they have experience I will start with beginner lessons. Just so everyone is up to speed. The class will start with brushing the horses, how to feed them, what to feed them and how much. We won't ride just yet."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:00 pm
User Image

"He is the least bit fond of animals so I doubt what you say will happen" Kana explained. His eyes widen, "B-brush them?" he asks. He trembles, "F-f-feed them?" he stutters for the next question. Lets out a sigh of relief for the last thing Jican says.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 am
User Image

User Image

"Such a shame. They are very friendly animals." The Kitsune shrugged but he didn't seem to bothered by it. Not everyone could like the same things. He frowned a bit when Kana stuttered at the news Jican gave him and he tilted his head twitching his ear. "Just why are you so afraid of horses if I may ask?" There had to be a deep reason for such fear.

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:24 am
User Image

Kana found it hard to see horses as friendly and small dogs, another of his animal related fear that he doesn't encounter often. He blushes feeling embarrassed about his fear that was hard to hide. He shrugs and looking down, "Don't know the details. Kiyoshi said it happened in an incident at school field trip to a ranch" he answered. "Guess it would be upsetting to be around someone who is afraid of horses, but....I think it can change step by step. Like learning the positive things about horses" he suggested.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:30 am
User Image

User Image

Jican smiled and shook his head. "I am not that narrow minded to be bothered by it. I merely hope my class might help you with that fear. From what I hear I am guessing you fell off and didn't get back on. That is the best thing to do when such happens. Get back in the saddle immediately."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:01 pm
User Image

Kana smiles widely, "Right" he said when Jican said he wasn't narrow minded. "I suppose so. Could explain I don't remember anything about my childhood. Maybe that's normal for a human" he replied. He rubs the back of his head, "Do you really believe that? Getting back on the saddle?" he asked his teacher.
Qukohya Lhilei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Jican nodded when Kana asked about his way to solve falling off a horse before he leaned against the fence again and remembered that day in his life.. "When I was little I once made a really bad fall myself. I was jumping hordes with my horse when suddenly he refused and launched me over it. I was hospitalized for months and had lost all of my memories from before the incident. But when I was back on my feet my father put me on a horse immediately, an even bigger one than I fell off. If he hadn't I think I'd still be scared now too."

User Image

In-depth Profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

Kana's skin became pale while he listens to the story because his perceived as a horror story. Now he was afraid of being thrown off a horse. "Wasn't there a chance that you could have ended up died from that fall?" he asked him.
Qukohya Lhilei

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces