Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] The Floor is Lava! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:51 pm
[Kat - Pokemon course]

What was that... fu, Kat gave a breathy squeak as the ramp suddenly went to air underneath her feet and she landed on something soft, living, and squishy? She blinked, giving a sigh and shifted, sliding onto her feet. "That was unpleasant." She murmured and leaned into the hug.

"Okay, lets try round two." She said, collecting herself and went outside, looking at the ramp. Okay, one, two, go. She jogged up it, focusing on the windows. Okay, goal, window.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:59 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat - Pokemon course]

Once again nothing stood between Kat and the window, nothing barring her way... Except the trap door that swung open beneath her feet again due to a mischievous Haunter.

Oh no, you fell through a trap door! Start over!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:30 pm
[Kat -Pokemon Course]

Welp... it wasn't as bad as the first time. She still might have ended up making some noises she would deny later as she fell, and maybe thought about giving the haunter a not nice hand gesture. But at least the snorlax was soft and snugly.

Okay, okay. Lets try this again. Up the ramp, careful of the trap door, into the window. Maybe a bit more carefully this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:52 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat -Pokemon Course]

As Kat approached the window for the third time and stepped on the trap door, a deeply amused "haunthaunthaunt" filtered up through the floor boards... but the trap door didn't swing open this time. Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Shaddaling rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:51 pm
[Kat- Pokemon Course - Taking the Ralts if successful]

"Thank you for not dumping on my a** again," She replied to the chuckling haunter under the floor of the ramp and swung one leg and her head through the window, looking around before stepping in.

Okay, on to step two. Ooh, ooh. Well, this might be a bit more difficult then not. She looked them over, by passed the bugs because omg eww and settled next to the Ralts, sitting down and giving a slight smile at the small human like pokemon. "Well, hello there. Want to get out of here?" She asked.  
Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:54 pm
[Henrietta- Pokémon Course- Obstacle 3]

The purple haired trainer was absolutely delighted to get a hug, and couldn't keep the grin off her face as she hugged back but then pretended to be appropriately 'distressed' at being 'captured'.
"Oh no! I've been captured! Aw, man!" She then giggled and broke character, smirking at the mock-defeated look that the Buneary on her shoulder had adopted too, before complimenting her 'captor'.
"Man, that was totally awesome reflexes! You're a really good guard! I guess I gotta go try again!"

She winked up to the Buneary as they returned to the beginning of Obstacle 3.
"No worries! We'll totally get through this time! Super sneaky!" She saw Taavi successfully passing the Arcanine and decided to try her luck with the same pokémon instead this time.
Once again she began to exaggeratedly tiptoe along the 'corridor'.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:07 pm
Shaddaling
[Kat- Pokemon Course - Taking the Ralts if successful]

Pausing with a hand to its forehead in a dramatic fashion, the Ralts turned to aim a wary frown at Kat. It didn't reply but it also didn't try to get away from her, and instead appeared to be waiting for something else.

It doesn't quite believe you! Try again!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:10 pm
Gwennythe

When Henrietta picked a different 'corridor' to try, the Ampharos looked somewhat disappointed. The Arcanine, however, resumed its negligent behavior once Taavi passed. As soon as the young trainer got within range, the fire-type's ears flicked back and it spun around to knock her over with its snout, then promptly flopped its fluffy head on her stomach with a happy "bwurf!"

Oh no, the guard captured you! Start over!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:21 pm

"Aaw man! Again!" Henrietta giggled as the Arcanine knocked her over, aiming a hug at it's snout though as if flopped on her. "Hey! You're a fire type! I can totally understand what you say! Well, if you'd said something other than 'bwurf', I mean! Though that's a totally cool word! D'ya think you could be totally super cool and let me and my friend get past? ... I guess you're too good a guard for that though! Totally awesome just like your Ampharos friend over there! Man! Maybe I'll try your Snolax buddy now!"

She grinned, leaned forward to offer the large canine pokémon a friendly pat and rub on the neck, then made her way back to the start and looked between the pokémon; she'd met Ampharos and Arcanine... Maybe she /should/ try Snorlax! It'd be cool even if she got 'captured' again, because she'd have met the three of them!
She decided to do that, and set off along Snorlax's corridor...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:39 pm
Gwennythe

The fire-type made pleased, rumbly sounds in the back of its throat as she rubbed its neck, and offered her a quick bark of as she headed back to the start. As she stealthily approached the Snorlax, it... did absolutely nothing. Didn't move, didn't look at her, didn't do anything except keep snoring away - so much so that it wasn't clear if it was pretending to sleep or actually sleeping.

The guard didn't notice you! Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:54 pm
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course - Obstacle 4 (with a Snorlax detour!)]

After being 'captured' twice, Henrietta was privately astonished when she made it to the end of the 'corridor'. She looked so surprised for a moment that the Buneary laughed at her, which made her grin.
"Told you I was super sneaky! Awesome! We totally did it! Sneakiest ninjas! Yeah!" She didn't want the Snorlax to feel bad though, and also kind of wanted another pokémon hug... So, Henrietta immediately ran back down the corridor to 'console' the large pokémon.

"Aw man! Sorry I'm so sneaky! You'd have totally caught me if I hadn't just had practice with your buddies!" She insisted as she reached to hug the large (possibly sleeping?) pokémon. "Man! You're all awesome pokémon and it's totally fun playing with you... But I gotta go and win this course!"

A wave and she was off toward Obstacle 4.

There wasn't any hesitation with the pokémon she chose; the girl made a bee-line straight for the Charizard (well, after she'd taken a glance at the sign anyway).
With a big grin on her face she halted and then pointed 'past' the fire type's head, to the left, declaring loudly;
"Hey look, a distraction!"

Her intention being to run past if the unlikely tactic worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:00 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course - Obstacle 4 (with a Snorlax detour!)]

With a sleepy snort, the Snorlax rolled over and returned the hug, even giving her a gentle pat on the head, before it scratched its belly and went back to actually sleeping instead of pretend sleeping.

When Henrietta approached the Charizard, the large fire-type made a big show of stomping its feet, throwing its head back and roaring - not too loud though - and even flapped its wings a few times. But, when she pointed out a distraction, it whipped its head around to look.

Your plan worked! Continue!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Gwennythe rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:27 pm
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course - Obstacle 5]

The Buneary narrowed it's eyes in a puzzled sort of frown. What? That... had actually worked?

Henrietta wasn't surprised at all! Of course that had worked! It had been a brilliant and super awesome plan!
She ran through then stopped and fist-pumped, before turning around to grin at the Charizard.
"Sorry dude! There isn't really! But you're totally awesome! I really loved that stompy thing you did! You're totally super cool!" She likely didn't even realize the 'funny' she'd made with the word.

Onward, then, to Obstacle 5 and, apparently, a 'sea' of fire pokémon... Henrietta blinked and would have grinned even wider were it possible.
She certainly found herself having a giggle fit for a good half a minute after reading the sign.
"OH MAN THIS IS SO AWESOME! THEY HAVE A LAVA PIT! Man! These villains have /the best/ hideout!"
She turned to the Ponyta.
"Doncha think? Oh man! Are you the steed?! I get to ride you! That's so cool! Hold on, I'll get on! I bet you can totally get us across no problem! We've totally nearly got you rescued! This is gonna be so awesome!" The former, of course, to the fire-horse, while the latter was for the Buneary.
Henrietta then made to get onto the Ponyta and begin the journey across the 'lava'...  
TawnyAngel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:45 pm
[Taavi - Pokemon course]

The next obstacle looked a bit more challenging, the guarding pokemon were certainly more alert! The situation was artificial, they could see him and he knew they could and - well, maybe it was points for creativity? The sign did say to be creative.

Taavi shrugged internally, opened up his pouch of berries and took some out; it was worth a go right? Squaring his shoulders he walked towards the Ampharos and tried to palm the berries into its paw. "You never saw me, okay?" he muttered.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:40 pm
Gwennythe
[Henrietta - Pokémon Course - Obstacle 5]

The Ponyta held still while Hen climbed on, and then took off down the 'lava pit' at a canter, its fiery mane and tail billowing out behind it. About halfway down the pit, a Ninetales suddenly jumped in the Ponyta's path and flared its tails; the Ponyta skidded to a stop and the instant it did, the Ninetales darted forward and plopped down at the Ponyta's hooves. The Ponyta flung its head up and whinnied in mock distress.

Oh no, you've been captured! Start over!

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff