Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Funny things... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:58 am
i thought i already told it...or did i jst relive it in my head and think i told you...huh...oh well wutever.

Well it started like this.
Me and my family were going on a camping trip to some place near the coast i dont remember where. Well we had been on the road for about 2 hours when my dad decides to stop at a rest stop. Well everyone gets out to go do whatever but i was busy playing my gameboy...which back then was the newest and greatest. Well they all get back and we start driving off...well about 5 minutes later on the highway i look up and go "Dad? When are we gonna stop? i have to go pee bad." and he jst looks at me through the rear view mirror and says "God damnit mike we jst ******** stopped like 5 minutes ago and im not stopping again this soon. Here piss in this ******** bottle." so he hands me back this rootbear bottle, you know those glass ones. Well i move into the far back and proceed to whip it out to take a piss...well it jst so happens that back then my d**k was jst taperd enough so that the very very very tip would sit comfortable jst inside the bottle...well as im weeing my dad hits a bump and i fall forward jamming the bottle into my groin...now since it didnt hit my balls it didnt hurt that much but when i fell i also fell a pop sound...well i get up expecting to be covered in wee but nope no wee...and then i see why...well we all know who the head of a p***s is slightly flared...well that flare of the head is now jammed inside of the bottle...so i pull on it...nothing...so i pull harder and it only hurts...so now im in the back seat a bottle stuck on my d**k in a van with my family. i cant say anything to my dad he will jst make fun of the situation and even though its a funny situation im not in a good joking mood right then. so i jst try pulling and pulling and pulling. finally it pops off but wee also splashes out onto the back of the seat infront of me and onto my pants. So now i have a bruised rug burned d**k and wee all over the place...well i act like nothing happened put the cap on the bottle and set it in a safe place...well we are going jst a bit more till my dad smells the urine and thre the s**t hits the fan...after that its jst a lot of screaming and cursing...and then me cleaning up my own wee.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:07 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
i thought i already told it...or did i jst relive it in my head and think i told you...huh...oh well wutever.

Me and my family were going on a camping trip to some place near the coast i dont remember where. Well we had been on the road for about 2 hours when my dad decides to stop at a rest stop. Well everyone gets out to go do whatever but i was busy playing my gameboy...which back then was the newest and greatest. Well they all get back and we start driving off...well about 5 minutes later on the highway i look up and go "Dad? When are we gonna stop? i have to go pee bad." and he jst looks at me through the rear view mirror and says "God damnit mike we jst ******** stopped like 5 minutes ago and im not stopping again this soon. Here piss in this ******** bottle." so he hands me back this rootbear bottle, you know those glass ones. Well i move into the far back and proceed to whip it out to take a piss...well it jst so happens that back then my d**k was jst taperd enough so that the very very very tip would sit comfortable jst inside the bottle...well as im weeing my dad hits a bump and i fall forward jamming the bottle into my groin...now since it didnt hit my balls it didnt hurt that much but when i fell i also fell a pop sound...well i get up expecting to be covered in wee but nope no wee...and then i see why...well we all know who the head of a p***s is slightly flared...well that flare of the head is now jammed inside of the bottle...so i pull on it...nothing...so i pull harder and it only hurts...so now im in the back seat a bottle stuck on my d**k in a van with my family. i cant say anything to my dad he will jst make fun of the situation and even though its a funny situation im not in a good joking mood right then. so i jst try pulling and pulling and pulling. finally it pops off but wee also splashes out onto the back of the seat infront of me and onto my pants. So now i have a bruised rug burned d**k and wee all over the place...well i act like nothing happened put the cap on the bottle and set it in a safe place...well we are going jst a bit more till my dad smells the urine and thre the s**t hits the fan...after that its jst a lot of screaming and cursing...and then me cleaning up my own wee.

Now that's an interesting story. I don't think I've ever heard of a man getting his p***s shoved into a bottle before, but now I have. I'll add that to my list of firsts.
Kinda reminds me of the time my ma and I both had to real bad on a road trip but it was one of those one person potties. My ma had to go real bad and so did I so she let me on the toilet first. However, she was unable to hold her liquid and so had to come into the bathroom and use the sink.
Now my ma isn't exactly without a figure. She's a bit over weight.........anyway, the sink broke off the wall. We never spoke about it for years. To anyone.  

Phanaridie

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:09 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252

rofl
Okay, that is just plain wrong, but yet it is so funny!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:27 am
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252

rofl
Okay, that is just plain wrong, but yet it is so funny!

i thought it was painful at the time...
and Phanari...i can see why you wouldnt have spoken of it...
its ******** hilarious!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:30 am
Oh my friend jst brought a funny thing to my attention.
We should stop calling Lesbians "carpet munchers" and start calling them "linolium lickers" since most women shave now. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:27 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
We should stop calling Lesbians "carpet munchers" and start calling them "linolium lickers" since most women shave now. XD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I whole-heartedly agree. That's frakin hilarious!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:47 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252

Only one problem with your assessment.

'Carpet muncher' refers to anyone who gives oral sex to a woman. If a pair of lesbians do not engage in such activity, they're obviously not carpet munchers or linoleum lickers.

But it IS a funny idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:35 pm
:bows: thank you for finding my little insight amusing  

Miroku2235
Crew

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:28 am
chubby_choco
Platinum_Behemoth252

Only one problem with your assessment.

'Carpet muncher' refers to anyone who gives oral sex to a woman. If a pair of lesbians do not engage in such activity, they're obviously not carpet munchers or linoleum lickers.

But it IS a funny idea.

True true. But if gay men are butt buddies, then what can we use for women? And what if some gay men only give hand jobs to each other or oral sex. Then are they not butt buddies? Where is this imaginary line drawn! I'M SO CONFUSED! ::head spins:: ^_~  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:59 am
Found something since i couldnt sleep...

http://usvscan.ytmnsfw.com/

made me smile...sort of...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:21 am
Jeez...these conversations could get us banned form Gaia in a heartbeat... sweatdrop But they're so much fun!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:27 pm
If you don't tell I won't. ^_~  

sabre_sword
Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:53 am
Nope, nope. No tattle-tail here. Mah lips iz sealed. xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:45 pm
Like I'd tell anybody, I'd be criminalizing myself too.  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:59 pm
Yeah. And then we wouldn't have this lovely lil' outlet for our sick feelings.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff