Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
The Rich and the Poor (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:43 pm
User Image
User Image

gaia_diamond Jasmine Wolfe gaia_diamond

The next morning, Jasmine woke up early in the morning. She wanted to make Justin breakfast to thank him for letting her stay with him. She wasn't the best cook in the world but she did know how to make Jace's recipe for a vegetable omelet with a side of ham. She smiled as she got his food ready. She ate hers before she took his food to him in the living room. She had it on a tray along with some coffee with sugar and some cream separate since she wasn't sure how he liked his coffee. She set it on the coffee table and cooed as she gently shook him with a smile on her face. Jasmine was grateful that he was doing this for her and wanted it to show. She would do anything he wanted her to do, no matter what it was, as long as it was in her power to do so.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:54 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin was dreaming about the cartoon from the night before he watched and he wasn't sure why but then he felt a soft shake on his shoulder and heard a strange but soothing cooing noise he blinks open his eyes and looks into the face of jasamine she was all smiles this morning, as he sits up slowly,"Good morning..", he told her rubbing his eyes as he seen on the coffee table some food and coffee,"Is that for me?", he asked her sitting up so he could properly get awake and also he wasn't sure why he slept on the couch until the thought came in his head, he forgot he let jasamine have the bed last night he was going to have to fix up the guest room the way she wanted it today.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine nodded when he asked if the food and coffee was for him with a small coo as she sat next to him. She let him sit up. She'd already cleaned up the kitchen and put everything back in it's place. Jasmine hoped her cooking was as good as her brother's was. She even had some salt and pepper on the side. Everything looked delicious, and to her tasted okay. She just hoped Justin would think the same. She smiled as she gave him the tray carefully, so she wouldn't spill the coffee in his lap.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:25 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin smiled when he heard her voice and it made him happy to hear such a lovely sound come from her he remained still for a moment while she picked up the tray and handed it to him,"Thank you jasamine I appreciate it", he told her kindly while he looked at the food and giving it alittle flavor with the salt and pepper he began to eat it. He thought it was pretty good and he smiled and explained,"Hey this is really good you gotta show me the recipe sometimes", he told her with a grin and then he began to take a sip of his coffee while he ate more of the food he stopped half way through and asked,"Jasamine did you eat already?", he asked alittle concerned, that was until his phone rang and he turned to pick it up,"Hello", he said on the other end,"Uh huh..", he looked at his coffee while he replied,"Yea I know look I'll deal with that later I need to talk to my lawyer and retailer about buying a place later I'll call you back", he said hanging up the phone and turning to her.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine nodded as she was asked if she ate already before she heard his phone ringing. She jumped a biot, not having heard a phone before she met Justin. The sound would take some getting used to, but she smiled and sat next to Justin, happy that her cooking was just as good as her brother's. She wanted to live up to Jace's example. It would be a great way to honor his memory. Her tail began to wag before she heard a car pull up, and got nervous. She transformed into a dog before the doorbell rang. She went to see who it was. It was April, and she had something with her. Jasmine went back to Justin, and whimpered, trying to lead him to the door.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:10 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin was about to start finishing up his meal when he heard someone pull into the drive way he turned to see jasamine already turn back into a dog he assumed she wasn't ready to show other people yet and he smiled and petted her head, as she got up going to check who it was before coming back and whimpering to summon him,"Alright Jasamine its fine.." ,he goes over noticing April carrying a big box while he opens the door for her,"Hello...", he said while she strolls in setting the box on the table,"Whats in that?", he asked when she finished she turned to him saying,"Doggie stuff", she grinned,"So did you find a name for her yet?", she asked leaning down holding out her hand for jasamine to sniff,"Uh.. jasamine", he said while he goes over to inspect the box full of dog toys and stuff she bought the dog,"Your not here to steal my dog are you?", he asked looking kind of worried while she laughed at him,"Jasamine? cute name Uh no justin why would I steal your dog I just like dogs you forget that don't you?", she told him while he remembered her strange obession with all his pets she seemed to be like half the parent all the time and it was creepy sometimes,"Mhmm...".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine's tail wagged as he pet her head before letting April into the house. She sniffed April's hand before she went over to the box and took out a stuffed puppy toy. She was more of a cuddler than someone who played with toys, she always had been, and still was. She took it over to the couch jumped up, and lay down with it underneath her head almost like a mother would to her pup. Jasmine did want pups of her own one day, but knew she wasn't ready for the responsibility yet since she wasn't able to talk much. Her tail wagged as she snuggled with the small puppy toy, showing she was very happy with it.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:14 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin watched as jasamine went to play with a stuffed puppy he found it adorable that she was snuggling up to it all motherly like and he smiled as he goes over to pet her head,"Well at least your not taking her...", he said quietly while april looked up smiling,"See!! I told you she would like them", she goes over and plops on the couch next to justin leaning her head up against his arm,"Isn't she adorable? Maybe I should get a male dog and we can have puppys or something..", she told justin with a dreamy state, he looked back at her pretty defensive up jasamine,"Look I don't know if she like that", he shoved april abit away from him because she was way to close for comfort when she noted his change of attitude she sat up worried,"Hey whats wrong justin your not usually this pushy...", he got up leaving for the kitchen,"Its nothing look I just had a rough night last night and I have stuff that I gotta do and I don't have time to play around okay?", he said going over to make his morning coffee,"But.. you and I just watched cartoons what could have possibly happened?", she got up after him quickly walking after him to try to figure out what was the matter.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine got a little scared when Justin started getting defensive over her. She went after them carrying the puppy in her mouth gently before she put her ears back against her head, and nudged Justin's head trying to calm him down a little. She didn't want him to be upset with April or anyone for that matter. She knew April didn't mean anything by what she said. Jasmine sat at Justin's feet looking up at him before a small whimper escaped her, knowing this was just as hard on him as it was for her.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:08 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin was just finishing putting his coffee in the machine and pressed the buttons setting his cup underneath when he felt jasamine nudge his hand, he looked down eaten with guilt and turned toward April who seemed to be distressed,"Sorry.. uh..", he turned back picking up the coffee he was going to drink and offered it to April,"Here", he smiled offering her the cup hoping she take the peace offering she came over and took it from him still worried she asked,"Are you sure your okay..?", she asked her eyes wide with concern,"Yea I'm fine", he told her turning back to make him another cup he had upset jasamine to and he was going to take her shopping today,"Hey I have a few things to do this morning so.. I sorta need to get going soon but we can drink and watch something on the tv", he told her grabbing his coffee now and heading back into the living room April sat next to him on the couch,"Alright but next time you get all crazy like that I'm gonna have to make you take me to diner", she teased sipping on the coffee while she began to channel search. Justin knew he had done wrong but he really just wanted it to be him and jasamine today he needed to know more about jasamine in all honesty and that meant getting her named cleared her property bought and her some good education. He sipped on his coffee while April chatted about random stuff and he tried to relax before a long morning.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine jumped onto the couch on Justin's other side, snuggling with the stuffed puppy still. She laid her head in his lap as she curled up next to him wagging her tail as she rolled onto her back trying to make him smile. She really liked Justin and wanted him to be happy that she as around. She didn't want him to be upset with her or anyone. Jasmine then looked up at Justin cutely, trying to break the ice between him and April. She seemed to have a smile on her face as she lay next to him, and her eyes showed just how happy she really was around him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:50 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin was sipping his coffee when he looked down to see jasamine looking up at him smiling and wagging her tail with a big puppy grin and her tongue out while she rolled over on her stomach he couldn't help but laugh,"Your such a good girl jasamine", he told her rubbing her tummy before he turned to april,"Thanks for the toys I appreciate it", he told her while april nods her head smling,"Dont' mention it..", she then added getting up with a stretch,"Alright I'm heading out see ya!", she said grabbing her keys off the coffee table she goes over and picks them up and heads out the door while he gets up to wave her goodbye,"Have a nice time workin", he called to her from the doorway before he shut the door and sighed,"Alright now.. I need to go get dressed... and a shower..", he turned to jasamine smiling,"You gonna be good while I'm away?", he asked her heading up to his room.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Jasmine nodded happily after she turned into her true form before she went to sit, and watch TV while she waited for him. She eventually found a show that caught her interest. She was into the romance and stuff, and it really grabbed her attention while she waited. It was on Hallmark Channel's Countdown to Christmas. Christmas was coming up, and she had an idea of what she wanted to give to Justin, but it seemed that April had already given it to him......A girlfriend. She felt a connection with him, even though she'd only known him for a couple days. She would give it time though and see whether or not he and April were indeed together, or if she was just jumping to conclusions about their relationship. As she watched TV, she started to get an idea for another present for him. Jasmine just hoped that he'd like it. She didn't have much money but what she did have, she wanted to use to help pay her own way around here. It wasn't much, about $50 in all, but it was mostly pocket change. She would use it to get him a gift, a thank you gift of sorts. She'd get it today if they were to go passed a certain shop, and if she was to get a real job, she'd have enough to get it by Christmas. She smiled as she thought about the idea of getting him a friendship trinket or something along those lines. Though she did have a crush on him, she didn't want to rush things between them.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:48 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

User Image
Justin Adams
Justin showered and changed into something casual for the day a nice band shirt he used to wear back in high school and a pair of ripped up jeans before he threw on this converse. He heads out his hair still dripping from the shower, he walks in to see Jasmine watching something on the tv and a smile forms on his face at the sight of her being in her original form,"So you decided to be normal today huh?", he walks over as he picks up his keys from the coffee table,"So I wanted to ask if you wanted to go shopping I have a quest room with a full size bed that I think you will like and its next to mine I wanted to spruce it up to your taste though.. cause honestly its looking alittle bland", what he mean by bland was that is just had that somewhat commercial style setting like the rest of the house and it wasn't personalized,"I'll get ya whatever ya want for the room and do you need clothes...?", he asked looking at her clothes,"I'm not really sure how this transforming thing works..".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:14 am
User Image
User Image

Jasmine stood up as she came out of the thoughts before she smiled when Justin said she could choose what she wanted in her new room. Her tail began to wag happily before she hugged him, before nodding after he asked if she needed new clothing. She blushed a bit as she did so, a little embarrassed at the thought. She let him go with a happy smile on her face and a wagging tail as she giggled, ready to get going.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas