Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
TMNT: The Little Wolf Girl (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image
Inside of the lab, Zero was protecting Luna from everyone who came into their cell. She was awake and scared, but Zero made sure that she was safe, even if it meant he was hurt himself. Luna whimpered as she wanted her daddy to hold her. Zero curled around her and nuzzled his cousin's head, and said "It's going to be okay Luna." Before he winced a bit from the wrapped open wound on his left arm. Luna buried her face in Zero's chest as he was in his true form, holding her as she cried for Mikey. Zero pet her head with his right arm gently, letting her cuddle with his tail.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:01 pm
[quote="Kurasa The Zorua]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mikey picked up luna when she came to him and he looked back when the wolf thanked him,"Uh.. your welcome", he watched mystified when the wolf vanished in thin air, and he hurried out with the others as Don drove the large van packed full of their friends mikey wondered what little secrets Luna held,"There is so much I don't know about you little LuLu but I want to know more... I wish there was someone to help me know but maybe you will learn more when you get older your only a little person now", he smiled and tickled her stomach while don asked,"We heading out of the city?", April put in,"Yea lets go back to the house but first", she looked at them all sternly,"Where is my car!", the turtles laughed along with casey as don headed back over toward the April's vehcile that had been parked blocks away from bishop's building.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:36 pm
User Image
Luna giggled as Mikey tickled her belly. The medallion was in the form of a necklace that had a golden chain, and a mystical seal around it that only Luna could break when she needed help. On their way home, Luna stayed close to Mikey, hugging Princess once he gave the doll to Luna, who was still scared. Poor thing even missed her nap that day, because she was too scared Bishop would take her away again. She was fussy the entire day, and stayed close to Mikey, not wanting to leave his side.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:17 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

Mikey held onto Luna most of the day, getting her things she wanted and he tried to let her have a nap but she refused to sleep so he did his best to help her feel better by playing with her some and cuddling her, he was walking through the house holding her when Ralph who was on the couch asked,"Mikey put luna down you been holding her all day", he complained sittting down his magazine he was looking at mikey stopped and shook his head at ralph,"Nu uh! I'm gonna hold lulu all I want she didn't have a good day today besides your not her dad", he then walked luna out of the room and back up the hall while don passed him saying,"You shouldn't spoil her", mikey snorted his brothers were always trying to tell him what to do. He took luna outside and climbed up on the roof to look at the sky with luna,"Look at the sun lulu", he pointed at the sun which was paiting purples, pinks, oranges and such in the sky while it set,"Isn't it pretty?", he asked her smiling.
[we doing another time skip?]  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:08 pm
User Image
Luna's tail wagged as she saw the sunset. She cooed at Mikey trying to say pretty. She squealed a bit as the sunset made her happy. She snuggles up to Mikey, hugging Princess with a happily wagging tail.

Guenivere ORion
((If you want to we can. Maybe to when she's Five years old?))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:24 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

A few years passed since that day they saved luna from bishop and she was now old enough to talk and walk Leo was pushing everday for mikey to begin her ninja training but he kept putting it off saying she was way to little, His brothers were persistent though and he finally allowed for her to start some small training like martial arts but she wasn't aloud to use weapons because she was way to little, that also meant a work out so here it was in the morning right after breakfast as he calls through the house for her,"Luna!", he calls,"Lulu! its time for our exercise you wanna do our exercise?", he asked her walking around the place calling for her while Leo was at the back door,"When you find her we will go ahead and start with our meditating!", he told him. Shutting the door while he joined his other brothers as they began to train in the backyard they were all pretty excited about luna starting her ninja training even if it was only a few small things it would help keep her safe.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image
Luna was running around in the woods behind the farmhouse. She found a pack of wolves that let her play with their pups and young adult wolves that were not out learning to hunt. She was laughing before she realized what time it was by looking up at the sun. Thanks to her wolf friends, she'd learned how to tell time just by looking at the sun and the moon. She then said she'd be back later, before she shook her fur and ran towards the farmhouse as fast as she could. Once there she sneaked into her window, and got into her training clothing before she came up behind Mikey and jumped onto him. "Gotcha daddy!" She said as she laughed after she jumped onto his back.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:54 pm
Kurasa The Zorua

Mikey felt small arms and legs climb up his back and his head turned back alittle to see lulu climb up it,"Woah there little darling", he laughed, helping her onto his shell and then he began to jog toward the back door,"Lets go before your uncle Leo hits me on the head with a stick like Sensei used to do", he grinned and heads out the back door where his brothers were sitting in a circle off to the side,"Come Lulu", smiled Leo looking up at her with one eye open,"Its time to mediate and stretch our minds then we will stretch our bodies", he told her trying to sound wise like master splinter. Mikey gave her a goofy face chuckled alittle and then sat down doing the mediating stance with his brothers.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:50 pm
User Image
After her sessions with her uncles, Luna went back outside to play. She managed to go back into the woods. Luckily the wolf pack didn't live too far in, and were close to the house. She was tackled by the pups who saw her and started to lick her face making her laugh since it tickled. Luna loved playing with her wolf friends, and thought of them like family. The same went for them when it came to Luna. In fact, the alpha female, whose name was Star since she had a star shape on her forehead, was like a mother to Luna ever since they found each other when she was 3 years old. Though Luna never told anyone where they were, she did tell Mikey about the wolf pack, though she knew he probably didn't believe her since wolves had not been seen here for a long time. Well that's what Starlight said anyway. She hugged Starlight as the black female with the white star on her forehead nuzzled the wolf girl. Luna had come to love having the wolves around and she often brought them some of the extra food that was left over. Though it was only enough for Mikey not to notice. Though she knew her daddy was smarter than he appeared to be. Luna even helped to teach the young pups how to play and stalk prey. Well as best she could anyway. Her wolf instincts were there, but because she was raised like a human almost, it was hard for her to be like a wolf sometimes.

As she and some pups were chasing butterflies, since it was a beautiful spring day, the pups suddenly ran for the den hearing footsteps in the bushes. They were soft, but they could still hear them. "What's wrong guys?" Luna asked before Star came out in front of her and started growling at whoever was in the bushes. Luna stayed behind Starlight before she caught her Uncle Raph's scent. "It's okay Star." She said placing a hand on the large female wolf's head before hugging her, prompting the wolf to calm down, not wanting to hurt Luna in any way.

Guenivere ORion
((I was hoping Raphael could follow her when he sees her sneaking away. He lost her for a bit, but found her playing with the pups. Of course Starlight doesn't know that he's Luna's uncle, and tries to protect her until Luna stops the Alpha female from attacking him.))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:32 am
Kurasa The Zorua

The turtles had went back to their normal duties after the session except ralph he was still pumped about it he went all over the house looking for luna but couldn't seem to find her. He finally goes to mikey asking questions,"Hey!", he said approaching his brother,"Where's Lulu? I wanted to show her a few more tricks that were not harmful..", he told him quickly,"But fun still the same!", mikey looked up at him shrugging,"She might be playing in the woods or something she says she has wolf friends out there", Ralph's eyes got big,"Wolves?!?!", he stated astonished,"Mikey! why you letting her play with wolves!", mikey looked at him puzzled,"Do you really think she is playing with wolves? and even if she is she is part wolf or something thats what don said with her lab work 4 years ago", he told him turning back to his video game he was playing. Ralph scrunched up and left he still had his occasional anger issues but they weren't as severe as when he was a teenager. He heads out into the woods tracking Luna's footprints and movements finally it came closer to an enclosure and he peeks out to see a growling she-wolf infront of a den and luna,"I knew it!", he comes out towering over the wolf and glaring down at luna,"Luna! what ya think ya doing sweetheart? You aint trained enough if one of these animals attack you to play with them", he motioned for her to come to him,"Come on Lulu lets go back to the house".  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:14 pm
User Image
Luna looked sad as Raph said she couldn't play with her friends. "But uncle Raph. Star and her family would never hurt me. Star said so!" Luna said looking up at Raphael as she say in her wolf form with her ears against her head. Star went back towards her den, knowing it was not her place to fight with Luna's family, even if she wanted to. One of the pups saw how sad Luna was, and went up to the wolf girl, giving her cheek a small lick, making the wolf girl laugh some as the pup nuzzled his best friend.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:00 am
Kurasa The Zorua

"Redgardless Lulu you should have told everyone not just mikey your daddy is uh...", he rubbed the back of his head somewhat nervously,"Well anyways lets go back to the house for now and let everyone know that way we can find you if something goes wrong you know bishop is still lurking around and we don't want you or", he pointed to the little wolf pup,"Or the wolves getting hurt Lulu so we need to be more careful", he didn't get to close to her or the mother wolf might come out cause he was to close to her actual cub,"Once we get back we can all sit down and talk about it but I need you to come with me now", he stated it firmly while he crossed his arms clearly not backing down and he wasn't about to hear any complaints.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image
Luna's ears went back against her head again, knowing she'd probably get into trouble. "Yes Sir...." She said before she looked to her wolf friends and said "Bye you guys." Before she went with Raph back to the farmhouse. Star saw how upset she was, and followed them silently, listening below an open window on the bottom floor in the livingroom just in case. Luna knew she would be in trouble, but she couldn't tell Mikey she felt more like what she was. She knew she was adopted, but never knew why she was sent away from her planet. Then again, she never gave it much thought.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:55 pm
Carbine The Demon

Ralphs was satisfied and he went back to the house with lulu and then he gathered up the other to brothers as he left her with mikey. MIkey confused for the moment turned to luna smiling,"Its okay Lulu i'm sure ralph is just being silly", he said offering her his lap while he waited for his other brothers,"MIkey!", said leo entering through the door,"Did you let Luna play with wolves and knew about it?", he demanded folding his arms as ralph and don came through the door. Mikey stunned looked at him,"Uh....", he said unsure how to answer,"She told me but I thought it would be okay...", he hears sighs from leo and ralph while don put in,"You guys shouldn't be so angry with her she does have wolf genese in her bloodpool its part of her race I don't see why your getting so worked up about it", mikey quickly added,"Yea! like he said!", pointing to don. Leo shook his head while he added,"but she is little.. what if somethign happens what if bishop comes back?", MIkey argued,"Well if he does Lulu can kick his butt by now I don't see why its a big deal", standing up as he picked up his daughter he looked at all 3 of them,"if lulu wants to play with wolves she can I'm her daddy!", he starts to walk towards the door while Leo and ralph start fussing at him,"She is way to little mikey!!", they argue while mikey takes her outside and sets her on the ground planting a kiss on her head he smiled at her and said,"Go on Lulu have fun I'll see you later for part 2 of your training", he gave her a wink and then went in to deal with Leo and Ralph.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image
Luna smiled as Mikey said she could still play with her wolf friends. She hugged him and said happily, "Thank you daddy! I promise I'll be very careful." as she hugged Mikey. She then saw Star, who was hiding around the corner. She had her ears back, and a wagging tail as Luna came over and hugged her smiling happily. "Let's go play Star." She said as Star managed to get Luna onto her back, before they both went towards Star's den, which wasn't too far away. Luna was very happy that she was still able to play with her wolf friends. A little later, she came home, having discovered a secret that she couldn't believe. She was with a little boy, about her age. His name was Loki, and he was from the same planet as Luna. He wasn't related to her but was raised by Star, and her family. He'd been in his wolf form, and had just revealed himself as a Wolfarian. Luna was going to see if he could stay with them too. He was really shy so she told him to wait in the bushes until she got her daddy to come outside. She saw that the turtles were outside, and said to Loki, "Don't worry. Daddy's really nice. So are my uncles. They'll let you stay with us." as she smiled at him coming out of the bushes and said "Come on out, Loki. It's okay." as she gently pulled on his paw to get him out of the bushes, smiling. "We better wait for them to notice us. We can go inside until they get done practicing." She said as she helped him inside, and showed him around. They were in her room playing in their wolf forms, when the turtles would come inside.

Guenivere ORion

For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces