Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Matters of the heart? Complicated business. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:25 am
With how close they were there was no way that he could miss the way Izaya tensed and so his hand stilled before going back to lightly resting on the others waist. He considered letting go entirely but...he could be a little selfish, right? Just until the other stepped away or told him to stop.

“When I first told you that I wanted to get to know you and that I wouldn't be dissuaded.” He clarified, thinking back to the encounter. The first time he'd seen Izaya in months. His grip tightened a bit. “I would rather hear about the situation you're in from you,” he interjected “But for your safety I should learn of it through the higher ups if it ever comes up.” He looked at the older man seriously, willing him to understand.

Confusion clouded his expression as he cocked his head. “Crucial information?” He repeated, eyebrows furrowed. “I didn't...no, wait you don't owe me anything!” He shook his head adamantly. “G-Going…” He probably looked as flustered as he felt. “Izaya...you...that's…”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:25 am
“Oh. That could have easily been interpreted as something much more innocent and much less...involved,” The black-haired man replied seriously. “Also, they told me I was not allowed to discuss my situation with anyone else or ask about it because honestly, there’s very little I know for sure myself about what they did to me.” He shook his head. “From what I understand, the information is on a need-to-know basis. You know how they like to compartmentalize. I suppose they would warn you from now on if it becomes a problem, though.”

His smile returned when the agent became transparently flustered. “If you need time to think of what you want, that’s fine. You know how to reach me once you decide. But I’d appreciate it if you let me know as soon as possible so I’m not kept wondering with that debt hanging over my head.”

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:26 am
Zacharie nodded, studying Izaya's face carefully as if checking him over for injuries. “I will deal with it if the need arises. I'm an Agent for a reason.” He smiled lightly, wishing he could reassure the older man but knowing it was unlikely to work.

Because he was young and tended not to fully understand the people around him most tended to think him incapable of darker or more difficult concepts...but he had spent a lot of time going over his promotion. What it meant in terms of responsibility and emotional requirements. He couldn't be 100% sure of what could happen in the future but he would go forward with his head high and a firm resolve.

This situation was no different.

“...I already know what I want from you.” He muttered, glancing at the others mouth before releasing a shaky breath. He wanted quite a few things from the older man...but if he only got one request he had to make it count. “The trouble is wording it correctly so you don't find a loophole.” He pouted, just a bit before he was suddenly struck by a brilliant idea. “May I make another request? You're not obligated to do it, I just want your permission before I do it.”  
Aila and Faleen were agents, too, Izaya thought grimly. Aila had been younger than Zacharie and both ladies had been confident in their jobs, though he knew it was pointless to argue this. Some problems could only be handled once they were encountered, and if Zacharie was convinced he could deal with whatever came his way, Izaya supposed there wasn’t anything he could do but trust him. Hopefully he wouldn’t succumb to some stupid, unforeseeable fate like getting pierced by shrapnel or possessed by an inhuman being thanks to Izaya.

Now he wondered if Zacharie kept staring at his mouth because he was thinking of certain things or he simply didn’t want to meet his eyes. The black-haired man cast him a wry grin at the mention of loopholes. “And you think you don’t know me,” he teased. “Though now you have me curious what this request would be that you think I would want to look for a loophole in it.”

Izaya blinked, puzzled. “Another request? You mean like a second, separate one? Or different from the one I asked about? Because what you want is entirely up to you, so long as it’s in my power to grant.”

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Zacharie couldn't help but smile in return and give a soft huff of a laugh, delighted that Izaya was even acknowledging that he knew something so plain. “It's nothing terrible.” He assured, rubbing the material of the others shirt between his fingers. “I won't do anything terrible to you if I can help it.” He murmured with resolve.

“Separate. It won't count as the thing you owe me.” Though he really didn't think Izaya owed him anything at all. “Maybe consider it another Christmas present or a birthday present in advance?” He suggested helpfully before his smile dropped into something a little shyer. “...could you….maybe, if you want...give me another...uhm, let me...k-kiss you?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:27 am
The older man snorted. “That would be a change. Usually I’m everyone’s punching bag for terrible things. But then again, your idea of terrible could be drastically different from mine.” Izaya gave Zacharie a sly, sidelong look before laughing again. “And what if I don’t want to or I say no?”  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:27 am
Zacharie didn't have the desire to punch anyone, let alone Izaya. He was fairly certain that he had said this once or twice before so he wouldn't bother to say it now; he'd just make sure that it showed through his actions. “It probably is.” He conceded, giving the others sides a gentle squeeze.

“If you don't want to that's fine and if you say no then that's your choice.” He said patiently with a small smile. “I would be happy if you said yes...I would be really happy if you wanted to.” He laughed awkwardly, but quietly. “But I won't force you to.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:28 am
The informant adopted a smile of exasperated disbelief and shook his head. “You could just order me to, you know. As my superior.” Not that Zacharie was the type to do that. But he thought he’d remind him just for fun.

“I notice you didn’t say ‘where’ or ‘how’, but ‘maybe, if you want’, I could let you kiss me.” He studied the purple-haired young man. “I’d appreciate a secret or other bit of information in exchange, though. Just to make things fair.”

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Zacharie pouted, full on pouted, and heaved a deep sigh. “If you don't want to just say so.” He grumbled, turning his face away. “And I was implying one similar to the first time only this time I'll be anticipating it so I can reciprocate appropriately.” That wasn't how he had imagined his first kiss! He wanted a do-over! “I don't have anything interesting to tell you…”  
Sneering, Izaya waved a hand. “Did I say I didn’t want to? I was just using the terms you used to ask me. If you don’t want to, though, that’s fine with me.” He heaved a dramatic sigh and suddenly leaned all his weight on the younger male. “I sincerely doubt that, Agent.”  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 am
“I really, really want to.” The purple-haired male countered, easily taking the others weight though he wrapped his arms around the slightly shorter male to keep him from slipping to the floor. He looked down at Izaya for a long moment before furrowing his eyebrows. “My favourite colour is blue, my favourite flower is wisteria, I have one tattoo, and three piercings. What does that get me?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:29 am
The ex-Rocket pouted. “Aren’t those things you would easily tell anyone?” he asked, turning his head to kiss the side of Zacharie’s neck. He looked back at the flowers he held behind Zacharie’s back and stared at the red, white, and pink color combination. “Mika could tell me that much about you.”  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:30 am
The Agent squirmed and let out a sharp breath, his grip on the other tightening for a brief moment before relaxing. “I-I...I don't...your pokemon?” He struggled to think clearly. “Quit spying on me and just ask if you want to know something.” He groused, but didn't seem entirely put out. “What's good information to you? I really don't have anything good.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:30 am
Giggling at Zacharie’s reaction, the skinny man answered, “I ask, too. Several people. Multiple sources provide more pieces to the whole picture.” He touched one of the flowers in his bouquet before turning his head and and whispering in the Rocket’s ear, “What’s something about you that no one else knows?”  

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:31 am
“I-I-” He bit back a soft noise that threatened to escape and cleared his throat. Zacharie didn't think he had any deep, hidden secrets. He'd answer anything as long as the person wasn't being rude about it-

He paused.
His gaze fixed on his gift from Izaya.
Oh...well there was that.

“...When I was in high school, before I dropped out, I…” He started slowly. “I used to get picked on by a lot of people...but this one kid in particular, I don't even remember his name, was really bad. He almost jabbed my eye out once…” The Agent scowled deeply. “Anyway, when I decided I was going to drop out I started...lacing his food and drinks with a concentrated poinsettia extract.” He seemed more embarrassed about the entire situation rather than regretful. “He ended up at the hospital a couple of days after I had left.”  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff