Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Note

Back to Guilds

The Note: The Best Role Play Guild 

Tags: Role Play, Forums, Elite, Literate, Creative 

Reply 44.)
Formal Introductions (Please tell us who you are!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:20 pm
Fauna Lestrade
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade
Hello. I am Fauna. I'm really weird about giving out personal information online. lol

But I am in my early 20s. I live in the south of the USA, but maybe not as close together as some of you. I like rpgs and manga. I like video game music and instrumental stuff. I stay busy with work and other stuff so I might not be online a whole lot. lol

Hey I'm all the way out in Utah nowheresville, so you are much closer to some of these awesome guys then I am!

Nice to meet you Fauna! I'm guessing you love animals by your name? Welcome to The Note! Your entertainment hub!!

I do love animals! and plants! Anything nature, really. I really like really pretty landscapes, too. it can be soooooo beautiful emotion_kirakira
ME TOO!! I am actually in my last semester in my Biology Degree! I specialize on plants though. Flora is definitely my forte! What are some of your fav animals and plants if any?! though nobody likes plants. Plants are neglected :/  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:30 pm
Eyo Ayo! loreofloki here!!

Contrary to what my avatar looks like, I'm actually a guy (i used to find cute clothes way back when, and decided to just change to a female avatar. No regrets).

I like video games, writing and sleep more than anything. I'm usually on and off of Gaia all day depending on the time of day, what I have to do around the house and my mood, so you'll normally catch me online fairly often.

I also like to cook.  

loreofloki

Shy Flatterer

8,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm
loreofloki
Eyo Ayo! loreofloki here!!

Contrary to what my avatar looks like, I'm actually a guy (i used to find cute clothes way back when, and decided to just change to a female avatar. No regrets).

I like video games, writing and sleep more than anything. I'm usually on and off of Gaia all day depending on the time of day, what I have to do around the house and my mood, so you'll normally catch me online fairly often.

I also like to cook.
It's funny you mentioned that. For some reason I had no doubt that you were a guy. I thought about changing my Avi to a girl to. They got way cool stuff. Gaia staff knows that girls prolly use the Avis more? I actually wonder if that is true. I just assume it is in general. I love the market and items. I got way too much monies.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:30 pm
narxfang

Let me know if you wanna play, I'm on minecraft right now.  

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

A City Of Fools

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 am
Aliiien
A City Of Fools

Yeah, I live like 20 minutes from atlanta!

Oh snap! Atlanta buddies! 4laugh

Ayyyyyyy!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:42 am
Aliiien
narxfang

Sorry for the late response you two. Been so caught up in Minecraft lately. Hahaha. I wanted to live around the Greater Tokyo Area. I've lived rural for most of my life, so would appreciate the cities of Japan. I want to move there with a friend though so I'm not alone. I added you on league, but haven't been able to catch you online! Let me know if you ever want to play a game. URF is coming out soon. 3nodding

Yes, Teemo. To be fair, I have a crush on him. Also, he's not as annoying as Heim which I also play. Heim is so annoying and he destroys turrets so fast. oml

I don't know if I can keep up with a large roleplay, so I may just lurk around the 1x1 forums.

Primae Pandora

Thank you for the compliment. >u< ! I'm always self-conscious about my artwork. Dark things are my entire existence. Haven't met anyone as secretly twisted as I am, yet. sweatdrop

Isn't that how most artists are. I doodle a little myself and honestly, I am my own harshest critic.
Dark things are lovely. I'm a horror movie fanatic, and my Google search history alone would probably be enough to ban me from ever entering the States. Oh well.  

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

Fauna Lestrade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:44 pm
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade
Hello. I am Fauna. I'm really weird about giving out personal information online. lol

But I am in my early 20s. I live in the south of the USA, but maybe not as close together as some of you. I like rpgs and manga. I like video game music and instrumental stuff. I stay busy with work and other stuff so I might not be online a whole lot. lol

Hey I'm all the way out in Utah nowheresville, so you are much closer to some of these awesome guys then I am!

Nice to meet you Fauna! I'm guessing you love animals by your name? Welcome to The Note! Your entertainment hub!!

I do love animals! and plants! Anything nature, really. I really like really pretty landscapes, too. it can be soooooo beautiful emotion_kirakira
ME TOO!! I am actually in my last semester in my Biology Degree! I specialize on plants though. Flora is definitely my forte! What are some of your fav animals and plants if any?! though nobody likes plants. Plants are neglected :/

That's really cool!! I like animals like deer as far as wild animals go. and of course I love puppies. 4laugh

and for flora, I like pretty blossoms like wisteria snapdragons and Japanese cherry blossoms. I don't garden as much as I used to. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:54 pm
Fauna Lestrade
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade

That's really cool!! I like animals like deer as far as wild animals go. and of course I love puppies. 4laugh

and for flora, I like pretty blossoms like wisteria snapdragons and Japanese cherry blossoms. I don't garden as much as I used to. lol

I hope to have a yard with which I can garden in someday. My garden will have a good mix of food plants and just plain strange wacky cool plants. Deer are cooler than most people think. Beautiful creatures really.  

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

narxfang
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:01 pm
Aliiien
narxfang

Let me know if you wanna play, I'm on minecraft right now.
Man I missed it! what was your LoL summoner name again? I'm going to look for it when I get online. I just joined ateam as a sub, but they already wanna make me a permanent member, but I got college, and job applications, and stuff so I doubt I can do that. I would love to play MC right now though. Just downloaded Kingdom of Galekin for inspiration.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:04 pm
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade
narxfang
Fauna Lestrade

I hope to have a yard with which I can garden in someday. My garden will have a good mix of food plants and just plain strange wacky cool plants. Deer are cooler than most people think. Beautiful creatures really.

that sounds really great! and yes they are!! lol
4laugh  

Fauna Lestrade

Gahg Me With A Spoon

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 pm
narxfang

Bulbabutt, you added me. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:19 pm
Hello there! Names actually Beth, but you can call me Selencya, Sel, or pita.
I just turned 24 in December, and I live smack dab in the middle of the Mojave desert. "Middle of nowhere, center of everything", it only takes about 4 hours to get anywhere cool, no matter which direction you set off in.
I've recently started getting into digital art but I suck like a kid with a pacifier. I read a lot too, though.
I'm a barista, and oh holy hell do I love coffee. I can tell you ANYTHING you need to know about coffee. Different kinds, roasts, brews, flavors, combos, you name it, I know it. It's truly a passion.
My posts are often going to be just plain, because I post from my tablet sometimes, and it's a pain to do formats on it. I have too many OCs lol.

Something random. Hmm. I'm the only child, oldest child, and a middle child. Fact. Lol.  

Salacious Selencya

Naughty Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:48 pm
Salacious Selencya
I just turned 24 in December, and I live smack dab in the middle of the Mojave desert. "Middle of nowhere, center of everything", it only takes about 4 hours to get anywhere cool, no matter which direction you set off in.
I've recently started getting into digital art but I suck like a kid with a pacifier. I read a lot too, though.
I'm a barista, and oh holy hell do I love coffee. I can tell you ANYTHING you need to know about coffee. Different kinds, roasts, brews, flavors, combos, you name it, I know it. It's truly a passion.
My posts are often going to be just plain, because I post from my tablet sometimes, and it's a pain to do formats on it. I have too many OCs lol.

Something random. Hmm. I'm the only child, oldest child, and a middle child. Fact. Lol.

Hello!
I love coffee. I love the flavor of it-- mostly I love how it keeps me awake but I don't know the first thing about roasts or brews or what not. Student life. TEACH ME! Pretty please?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:18 am
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya

Hello!
I love coffee. I love the flavor of it-- mostly I love how it keeps me awake but I don't know the first thing about roasts or brews or what not. Student life. TEACH ME! Pretty please?
Oh gosh, but seriously, I can go on for hours. Did you know goats found coffee? Or that there's two different types of bean, based on altitude? Or that blonde has more caffeine?  

Salacious Selencya

Naughty Kitten

16,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Primae Pandora

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:24 am
Salacious Selencya
Primae Pandora
Salacious Selencya

Hello!
Oh gosh, but seriously, I can go on for hours. Did you know goats found coffee? Or that there's two different types of bean, based on altitude? Or that blonde has more caffeine?

Goats? My, you really are packed with fun facts. Blonde? Is that a fancy roast? I'm sorry, I'm from tiny little Estonia, I don't think I've actually seen anything like that around here.  
44.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff