Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Lobby Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbow Sunburn

Distinct Rogue

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:53 pm
User Image
User Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick...."

---

-Bernadette chuckled when Ashelia walked in. "Later, I suppose." She listened as Nemesis explained it was time to go. "Don't worry. Attendance was never an issue for me, and neither was speed."-
-EXIT-

---

"...you will go far."

Mood : Aight - Company : Nemesis and Al'Akir and Ash [sorta] Status : Not Sitting - Items : Nothing.

Rush And Crush
Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:13 am
User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

[Enter Lobby]

Scarlett walked into the lobby of the school, her class schedule and a map of the building in hand. She looked around in awe at the beautiful architecture, barely believing how fancy the school actually was. With a flick of the tail and a shake of the head, she continued to look down at her map and schedule. The place was huge and she didn't want to get lost, but she was new and she needed to figure out where all of the classrooms were before actually having to go to class. Her fox ears pricked up when she heard the school bell ringing, announcing that classes were ending. That was good at least, she didn't want to awkwardly interrupt a class by accidentally walking in on it. She was about to continue on, but there was an announcement and she stopped to listen to it.

It seemed that all music students are supposed to attend a choir tonight, but she wasn't sure who the 'lost ones' were. Music students had to search out the teacher before nightfall for music for the choir tonight. Well, she knew what she had to do first then. Even though she had just arrived, she would try to participate in the event tonight. She was a part of the music class now after all. With one last look at the map, she moved forward in the direction of the music classroom.

[Exit to Music Classroom]

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: I hope I don't get lost...]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ashe was trying to make it to her room but the transformation happened to quickly....and stopped her from reaching that destination. Now in her werewolf form, Ashe began to stalk the halls and arrived at the lobby. A window gave her a clear view of the moon, and she let out an extremely loud howl. It was now time to hunt...

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Hungry |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hunt |
∑ Items →→| Malice, Phone(in Lobby) |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| WARNING! Werewolf Form |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

OriginalAnus

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 pm

׺°”˜`Morgan Barchak`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Now where in the world was Ahnack, she had only looked away for a couple of moments before he just disappeared from the assassination classroom. Now she was out running around looking for him before he hurts himself or someone. When a roar echoed through the building Morgan was quick to response not because she was curious but her belief that a Ahnack may try to confront the wolf that howled. Ahnack may have been a savage but she had never heard him howl. Entering the lobby Morgan was quick to spot the giant werewolf, looking around she noticed that Ahnack was no where near. It had been a flop and an annoying one at that, it was quite possible her friend was long gone now. "Where is he" she muttered under her breath looking at the werewolf unsure of what to do. Running away was probably worse than standing still, she was still getting used to the body running was going to put unnecessary strain on it. And she didn't believe in resorting to violence. Maybe the wolf hadn't seen her and she could just slowly walk away from the area.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationLobby
CompanySome Wolf
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Edward makes sure his equipment is secured on his belt as he begins his patrol in the lobby. He examines the area as he hears the howl. His eyes flash as he scans the area noting all who is in the immediate area. Seeing the wolf his attention fixed on Morgan. He rushes to her " you there, stop" he walks to her " who are you? What are you doing"

(PonderingPenguin)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 am

Worrying about the noise and wondering where the rest of the night watch is at, Edward looks at the girl" it is not safe here, return to your room now." He leaves her following the scans to where the sounds originated. He primes the versatile gauntlet as he looks around " step out where I can see you."

Nightmare in Daydreams

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Ashe had now gone into full hunting mode. Sniffing the area she caught two scents near her. Stalking the two people near her, she let out a few snarls and growls. Her Yellow eyes pierced through the dark and her white fur reflected the moons light. Even though Ashe was technically feral, She was a brilliant huntress. Dashing to the door that led into the deeper parts of the school. Ashe blocked of the means to escape. Saliva dripped from her gaping maw as more hungry growls echoed the room. Ashe was ready to pounce.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Thoughts →→| Hunt |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Nearing the noises, Edward locks on the source. "A werewolf. Hmmmm, I'm guessing your the one called Ashe." Noticing the wild look " I do not wish to harm you, stand down"

Nightmare in Daydreams

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:49 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

With every step Morgan got closer to freedom only to stop when the a voice started to talk to her. At first she expected it to be the werewolves but no it was some grey haired man. Being questioned like a criminal irritated him beyond belief. "Looking for someone if you really need to know" Annoyed and sassy talking to Morgan wasn't the greatest thing to do at the moment. Especially when he told her to go to his room and that it wasn't safe. "My room? Well assuming you mean in the school. You believe me to be a student which I'm not. Plus I can defend myself better than you probably can, short stuff" The man was tall however he was short compared to her own size and height. Which she had no problem admitting was 6'7 and about 200 lbs. Give or take. Morgan was only further frustrated when seeing her 'savior' call out to the werewolf. Did he think it was domesticated? It was a full moon no matter who the person was they would have difficulty controlling themselves. No matter she didn't have time for it she had to go find Ahnack before he hurt himself or someone else. Except the werewolf decided to finally appear and it appeared right in front of the exit. Looking at it then at the other person in the room who seemed to know who the werewolf was. The his choice of words was very cringe worthy mainly because he was telling a werewolf to stand down. A soft sigh escaped Morgan's lips as she face palmed herself for what Edward had done.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationLobby
CompanySome Wolf, Some Guy
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Snarling and growling continued from the werewolf. Instead of standing down, Ashe slowly walked closer to the two people. There was no standing down, no reasoning, and no thought to what Ashelia was doing. Letting her left claw rake along the floor, the wolf reached for the sword and snapped the strap holding it to her. Normally, Ashe needed two hands to wield Malice. In this form however, The wolf held it in one hand. Only a few inches shorter than Morgan, Malice scrape along the floor. Even though Ashe could hold it in one hand, there was no technique in sword play. The blade was still very deadly no matter how it was wielded.

Ashe gave a loud snarling howl before lunging at Edward who was the closest to her and the last to speak to her directly. She swung with her free claw at the mans side.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Thoughts →→| Hunt |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Edward watches his for lunge at him remembering what he saw of her profile he knew she was wild but very deadly. He thinks of the girl wanting her to have time to escape as he uses his strength and charging at Ashe directly blocking the claw with his unarmed hand and readying a party for her next attack.

Nightmare in Daydreams

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:32 pm

What a horrid beast that stood before them, any reason was gone from it's conscious and all it seemed to think of was to snarl. It did not deserve any pity, no horrid creature did. With every step it took towards them Morgan would take a step back, its stature and sword size were intimidating. However the man standing before her seemed to not care a single bit, seemed like the werewolf wasn't the only dumb animal. Not that Morgan had any reason to care if the man was torn to pieces, in fact it would make her leaving a lot easier if he did. Wouldn't want to ruin the clothes that Yennefer was kind enough to make. A hand placed on top of her ample bosom, the body felt rigid. It was going to take some time to get used to. However the situation she was in wasn't focused on her, the floor creaking under the werewolf right before it lunged at the man. It was carrying such a large weapon yet it still used it's claw which was blocked by the man's hand. A soft snicker escaped her mouth when Morgan smirked at the situation. With deceiving speed she would elegantly move to the right side of them, aiming towards the exit. Something that the man would appreciate seeing how he was trying to be a white knight and if he died...well his death would have at least saved a beautiful maiden's clothing.

All My Elegent Thoughts
LocationLobby
CompanySome Wolf, Some Guy
FeelingAnnoyed
HealthHealthy
ItemsNothing
OOCNothing

The Lessers Around Me

Greyshawl Neatherbane
Nightmares in Daydreams
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Ashelia's first attack was parried and caused her to get even more angrier. Taking the sword, Ashe smashed it into the floor to create a shockwave next to the man. Though something seemed off. The werewolf grabbed her head and swung her sword wildly before dropping it. Bones cracking filled the air as the werewolf stumbled backwards. Her body began to change back to her human form, which was far from pleasant sounding. Once Ashe was back to her normal self, The woman looked around to see any destruction she caused. Seeing a man and a woman from before, The woman sighed heavily as she remembered she was now naked. "Nice to meet you...sorry for trying to kill...Ima try and find scraps of my clothes..." Ashe covered herself as best as she could. She looked as saw the pile of ripped clothes and immediately wrapped them around her womanly sections.

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| I gotta get clothes |
∑ Items →→| Malice, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Tattered clothes |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Greyshawl Neatherbane

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:50 am

Edward sees Ashelia grabbing at torn clothing as he removes his over coat and places it over her nude body, being large enough to cover her body "You are not the 1st that has tried to destroy me. As long as no one was harmed."

Nightmares in Daydreams

Greyshawl Neatherbane

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:27 pm

Ashe had started to turned away when she felt something heavy on her. The man she was close to killing put a coat on her to cover her up. He was lucky he survived the encounter in her werewolf form. "Well count yourself lucky. Not many can say that. But thank you for the coat." Ashe felt something vibrate and ring. Fumbling to grab her phone, the wolf saw a text from Yen... The wolf cursed under her breath. This woman was having the worst luck. Maybe the shopping spree would be good for them.

Text to Yen:
[[Are you kidding me? I would love to shop with you. Gimme a sec to change. The full moon caught me off guard and Im currently naked in the lobby....and YES this has happened alot. =-=;; ]]

Ashe turned to the man and nodded to him and also to the woman who was there. She soon left the Lobby to get ready.

-Exit-

∑Location →→|Lobby|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| I gotta get clothes |
∑ Items →→| Malice, Phone |
∑ Attire →→| Tattered clothes |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Greyshawl Neatherbane