[FIN] Hello Mister Bossman....Sir. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:03 pm
After a long moment of silence, Zacharie nodded. "I'm worried too." He admitted, flopping to lay back on the floor. "I don't know how this will play out...but I can't sit idly." He let out a long, slow breath and brought a hand up to pet Wisteria's head. "I think this is the right thing to do so I'll face what comes as it's coming."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:52 pm
that was really all there was to it then, Jerome didn't want to stop Zacharie or anything, just felt that maybe, maybe warning him ahead of time would help him somehow, bring his guard up a little more.
He didn't know the situation completely, even though it sounded really serious, an Agent defecting and practically holding the organization hostage... how do you come back from that?

Tremain, who had now been sitting on the edge of Jerome's bed, scooted up a little more, looking down at Zacharie as he flopped on his back.

"F'ya need t'talk anytime..." Jerome didn't finish the offer, but trusted that Zacharie would understand.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 6:48 pm
Zacharie smiled up at the ceiling, a swell of affection welling up in his chest and soothing the tight ball of anxiety in his chest. "I know." He said simply, his smile growing as Wisteria crawled up to sit on his chest. No matter what happened, he'd have Jerome and that was incredibly comforting. "I really appreciate it, Jerome."  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:34 am
"Sure-" Jerome replied with a slight bob of his head. He never really had a lot to say, nor a real understanding on how to express himself, but actions always meant more to him then words did.
A smile curled over his lips as Tremain decided he wanted to join Wisteria on Zacharie's chest. The Jirachi tossing himself into a soft floating leap onto her back where he hugged the Purple Jirachi tightly.

"Sounds dangerous, when ya leavin' Zacharie?"
the Little Jirachi asked. "Can I come?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:07 pm
Wisteria returned the hug with a soft, musical laugh, "Danger?" She repeated, turning wide eyes to her trainer.

"I think it'll be okay, I'll leave as soon as possible. I have some things to get settled in the labs before I go." Zacharie said thoughtfully, placing a hand on each of the legendaries' heads. "You two should stay here though, who else is going to keep an eye on the plants while I'm gone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:16 pm
"Oh!" Tremain exclaimed his eyes widening with the task that Zacharie reminded him of "He right!" He turned to Wisteria "That's an important a** job too, the plants need us!"

Jerome Chuckled as Tremain held up his fists "Leave it to us Z-main!"

Jerome placed the guitar onto his bed, allowing him to stand up, walk over to Zacharie and hold his hand out to help the younger man up off the ground. "lemme know when ya get back, aight?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 pm
Zacharie took the offered hand and pulled himself to his feet with a soft huff. "I leave the plants in your capable hands." He said fondly, watching Wisteria tumble through the air with a delighted, "Weeeee~ The plants~" He turned his attention to Jerome. "Yeah, of course. I'll be in touch."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff