Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Always accepting 1x1 rps!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarySweetDream

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:43 pm
Akisuko
MeticulousDeviant
Akisuko
MeticulousDeviant
Akisuko

•Fallen angel x human
•Good boy/girl x bad boy/girl
•Assassin x victim
•Bully x victim

I'm willing to do any of these with you. Yaoi and yuri are fine as well smile

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in my search!
MMMmmm I believe out of those Id like to do bullyxvictim if there isnt one youd like to do more. And I suppose ill go with yaoi XD

Did you have any plots/ideas for that pairing? If not, I'm sure we can brainstorm something together!

Noope i have none.. So brain storming it is! To start off, do you wanna play seme or uke and bully or victim

I generally lean towards playing more submissive characters, if that's okay with you. ♡ I'd prefer to be the victim. Perhaps they started off as childhood friends but one became more popular than the other? Cliché but it gets the convo going lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:38 pm
MeticulousDeviant
Akisuko
MeticulousDeviant
Akisuko
MeticulousDeviant
Akisuko

•Fallen angel x human
•Assassin x victim
•Bully x victim

I'm willing to do any of these with you. Yaoi and yuri are fine as well smile

MMMmmm I believe out of those Id like to do bullyxvictim if there isnt one youd like to do more. And I suppose ill go with yaoi XD

Did you have any plots/ideas for that pairing? If not, I'm sure we can brainstorm something together!

Noope i have none... So brain storming it is! To start off, do you wanna play seme or uke and bully or victim

I generally lean towards playing more submissive characters, if that's okay with you. ♡ I'd prefer to be the victim. Perhaps they started off as childhood friends but one became more popular than the other? Cliché but it gets the convo going lol

Yea that's fine with me! I'm much better at the dominant roles. Oooo okay okay I like that idea, It reminds me of a manhwa I read not too long ago XD I suppose my character would be the one to become popular because it fits the bully role better I think. Maybe my character likes your character and has since childhood but dosnt wanna be judged for liking a guy so he could bully yours to you know relieve that stress. XD  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:18 pm
Akisuko

Are we still doing our RP? Haven't heard from you in a long while  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:13 am
Akisuko

•Vampire x Human
•Poor new kid x Popular rich kid
•Assassin x Victim
•Prince x Prisoner
Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Bully x Victim

Are you still looking for a role-play partner? If you are, then I would be interested in these pairings. The roles in bold are the roles I would prefer to play in certain pairings. I am more comfortable playing female roles, as I am no good at playing males. I am fairly active, logging on at least everyday, and post whenever I have the time. As for character images I normally use anime or semi-realistic pictures.  

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:12 am
Akisuko
User Image

Hello! I'm Akisuko you may call me Aki if you like~

I'm looking for a lot of 1x1 RPs to do. They can be yaoi, yuri or straight. PLEASE specify which you'd like to do!

Please be semi-lit: at least one paragraph.

If your interested PM me or reply on this form.

I take almost all ideas you can give me, here are some of mine:
•Vampire x human
•Poor new kid x popular rich kid
•Yandere x victim
•cross dresser x boy/girl
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Prince x Prisoner
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Boarding School Roommates
•Bully x victim

---------------------

I'm open to other suggestions, so let me have them!

-------------------

•Vampire x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Master x Slave

These are the ones i am intrested in.

Vampire x human plot idea i had: The human is a foreign exchange student. and he/she gives himself/herself a very bad reputation by standing up to the school bully and gets beaten up really badly. the vampire helps the person but by doing so accidently reveals they are a vampire. (its rough i know)

Cross dresser x boy plot idea: The cross dresser looks like the same gender as their friend. they have been friends since childhood. but not wanting to hurt the other person's feeling by revealing themselves to be the other gender they stay secretive about it. Then that day comes and there friendship comes to a crashing halt. (its rough i know)

Demon x girl plot idea: the human wanting to get back at a school bully finds some very strange textbooks in there father's possession. after quickly going through the books they foolishly summon a demon who is bound to them. the demon isn't happy about this and tries to kill the person in several ways. but eventually they start to get along. (its rough i know)

Fallen angel x human plot idea: The angel has been punished for breaking a few laws of heaven and must redeem themselves. They end up in a very sinful city. They end up meeting the human who is in a lot of trouble. a gang wanted there 'protection' money and were going to beat up the person. at least they would have but the angel intervenes. this act wasn't enough to redeem them. (its rough i know)

Good girl x bad boy: The boy is a failing student. the girl is very smart but has no friends as she gets harassed by the other girls. The bad boy notices this and tries to get close to the good girl. (its rough i know)

Master x Slave plot idea: The master is a rich person who was born poor. He doesn't have any slave or a large mansion as he appreciates the smaller things. There was a massive commotion from a nearby party. A poor girl has sneaked into the party to get some food, but was caught. the master shows up and sees whats going on and takes her away under the guise of a disobediant slave. Once back at his place they talk for a bit and he offers her a place to live so long as she works for it.(its rough i know)  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:20 pm
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko

•Vampire x Human
•Assassin x Victim
•Prince x Prisoner
Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Bully x Victim

Are you still looking for a role-play partner? If you are, then I would be interested in these pairings. The roles in bold are the roles I would prefer to play in certain pairings. I am more comfortable playing female roles, as I am no good at playing males. I am fairly active, logging on at least everyday, and post whenever I have the time. As for character images I normally use anime or semi-realistic pictures.

I have no problem playing the guy! Mmm out of all those pairings i like poor new kid x popular rich kid ooorrr Bully x victim. You know we could even mix those ideas where the rich kid is the bully. Its whatever youd like to do though wink  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:29 pm
DaMetaEX
Akisuko
User Image

I'm looking for a lot of 1x1 RPs to do. They can be yaoi, yuri or straight. PLEASE specify which you'd like to do!

•Vampire x human
•Yandere x victim
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Prince x Prisoner
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

---------------------

-------------------

•Vampire x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Master x Slave

Vampire x human plot idea i had: The human is a foreign exchange student. and he/she gives himself/herself a very bad reputation by standing up to the school bully and gets beaten up really badly. the vampire helps the person but by doing so accidently reveals they are a vampire. (its rough i know)

Cross dresser x boy plot idea: The cross dresser looks like the same gender as their friend. they have been friends since childhood. but not wanting to hurt the other person's feeling by revealing themselves to be the other gender they stay secretive about it. Then that day comes and there friendship comes to a crashing halt. (its rough i know)

Demon x girl plot idea: the human wanting to get back at a school bully finds some very strange textbooks in their father's possession. after quickly going through the books they foolishly summon a demon who is bound to them. the demon isn't happy about this and tries to kill the person in several ways. but eventually, they start to get along. (its rough i know)

Fallen angel x human plot idea: The angel has been punished for breaking a few laws of heaven and must redeem themselves. They end up in a very sinful city. They end up meeting the human who is in a lot of trouble. a gang wanted there 'protection' money and were going to beat up the person. at least they would have but the angel intervenes. this act wasn't enough to redeem them. (its rough i know)

Good girl x bad boy: The boy is a failing student. the girl is very smart but has no friends as she gets harassed by the other girls. The bad boy notices this and tries to get close to the good girl. (its rough i know)

Master x Slave plot idea: The master is a rich person who was born poor. He doesn't have any slave or a large mansion as he appreciates the smaller things. There was a massive commotion from a nearby party. A poor girl has sneaked into the party to get some food, but was caught. the master shows up and sees whats going on and takes her away under the guise of a disobediant slave. Once back at his place they talk for a bit and he offers her a place to live so long as she works for it.(its rough i know)

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in my search! Ooo may I compliment your ideas, they all seem so good! It's hard to even choose which one I wanna do more. Though if I had to choose then I'll go with Demon x Human. We, of course, could do any other one if there is one you'd like to do more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:02 pm
Akisuko
DaMetaEX
Akisuko
User Image

•Vampire x human
•Yandere x victim
•Angel x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Ghost x human
•Assassin x victim
•Prince x Prisoner
•Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Master x Slave
•Royalty x Servant
•Bully x victim

---------------------

-------------------

•Vampire x human
•Demon x human
•Fallen angel x human
•Master x Slave

Demon x girl plot idea: the human wanting to get back at a school bully finds some very strange textbooks in their father's possession. after quickly going through the books they foolishly summon a demon who is bound to them. the demon isn't happy about this and tries to kill the person in several ways. but eventually, they start to get along. (its rough i know)

Hello! Thank you for taking interest in my search! Ooo may I compliment your ideas, they all seem so good! It's hard to even choose which one I wanna do more. Though if I had to choose then I'll go with Demon x Human. We, of course, could do any other one if there is one you'd like to do more.

works for me  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:08 pm
Akisuko
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko

•Vampire x Human
•Assassin x Victim
•Prince x Prisoner
Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Bully x Victim

I have no problem playing the guy! Mmm out of all those pairings i like poor new kid x popular rich kid ooorrr Bully x victim. You know we could even mix those ideas where the rich kid is the bully. Its whatever youd like to do though wink

I quite like that merging idea actually, let's go for it. Would you like to plot out a story? Or should we simply see what we come up with as we go along? I don't mind either way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:31 pm
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko

•Vampire x Human
•Assassin x Victim
•Prince x Prisoner
Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Bully x Victim

I quite like that merging idea actually, let's go for it. Would you like to plot out a story? Or should we simply see what we come up with as we go along? I don't mind either way.

Okay yaay! Lets go with making plot first cuz I find it a bit easier for posting when I have a storyline to go off of  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:56 pm
Akisuko
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko

•Vampire x Human
•Assassin x Victim
•Prince x Prisoner
Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Bully x Victim

Okay yaay! Lets go with making plot first cuz I find it a bit easier for posting when I have a storyline to go off of

Alright then. Would you like todiscuss that here or through PM?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 pm
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko
x-PureHeroine
Akisuko

•Vampire x Human
•Assassin x Victim
•Prince x Prisoner
Tutor x Bad student
•Roommates
•Bully x Victim

Alright then. Would you like todiscuss that here or through PM?

Lets go through PM whee  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

TheVikingWay

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:54 pm
•Yandere x victim ( This one Im curious about.)
•Demon x human
•Roommates
•Royalty x Servant

But all of these sound like fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:36 am
I sent you a PM. I hope that's okay.  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200