[FIN] The Truth Comes Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 pm
Akira balked when he heard the other laugh. "Why, you sneaky - !" He cut himself off with a strangled-sounding noise once he felt Andre's hands slip under his shirt and wrap securely over the tops of his shoulders. Well, if he'd had any plans of slipping away before, he certainly didn't stand a chance now. If warm was what Andre wanted, though, he likely wouldn't have had better heat from a fire-type with the way Akira was radiating it now.

"What a spoiled brat," he mumbled, though the smile he was unable to hide at having his fingers kissed suggested he was charmed anyway. Closing his eyes, Akira tried to sear this memory in his head to keep for all eternity, doing his best to register even the most minute of details, before he, too, ended up slipping into slumber.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:57 pm
A couple hours later a paw would nudge at both Andre and Akira's cheeks. "Tails ninetails..."

Andre groaned and cracked an eye open to peer up at his pokemon. "Auberon, go downstairs." He grumbled, tugging his hand from Akira's shirt to swat at the ninetails until she left. "Christ...it's early." He ran his newly freed hand down his face and heaved a sigh.

Wait...Akira?

He glanced down at the boy in his arms, he only vaguely remembered the other coming in...something about cake...He watched Akira’s sleeping face with a hint of fondness before resting his cheek against the top of others head.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:58 pm
Akira made a soft, drowsy noise at the contact with Andre and put an arm about the body lying next to him, eyes still closed. In a couple of seconds, though, those very eyes shot open as his mind gradually became aware of where he was, who he was with, and what he was doing with that person.

"Andre...?" he murmured. "You finally awake?" A sleepy smile returned to his lips. "In what universe would it still be considered early?" He raised the arm he'd put across the older man to check his watch.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:58 pm
"In a perfect one." Andre grumbled, apparently not ready to start his day despite it probably being noon already. "I'm awake...if I have to be awake." He tugged Akira closer, half on top of him as he rolled back to snatch his cellphone from the dark wood bed side table.

"Oh..." He turned back and kissed the other lightly on the tip of his nose. "Good morning, Akira. Thank you for being my personal body pillow."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 pm
"Ha. Ha h - Ack!!" He was cut off in the middle of his sarcastic laughter as he was tugged closer, fighting the partial urge to pull away. He didn't want to pull away, but once again, he thought he would have had a heart attack if he continued to keep such close proximity to the other man. In bed. On top of him.

The kiss upon his nose caused him to blush madly as his mouth transformed into an uncomfortable squiggle of a line. "I didn't have much choice, you know. Do you do this to Louis every time he tries to wake you? Or Zacharie, perhaps? Or do you just use that strange glowing Pokemon of yours?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:59 pm
Andre laughed lightly as he checked his phone for any important notifications but tossed it aside once he saw that there wasn't much of anything. "Zacharie learned not to get too close after the 3rd time and Louis stands at the door and knocks until I get up."

The purple-haired man scowled, "It's so annoying, I used to keep books near the bed to throw at people that tried to wake me up." He shrugged innocently. The information broker snuggled close, letting his eyes slide closed and smiling peacefully.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:00 pm
In spite of himself, Akira snickered. "I see. Then I'll have to be sure to remember that." He raised his brows at the other man's mention of having kept books for what reason. "You did what?! Wow, it's either love or hate with you, isn't it?"

Sighing heavily, he continued, "It's a good thing I don't work during the day or I would have left ages ago." Glancing over at Andre's peaceful face, he asked, "Did you still want your cake?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:00 pm
"I would hate to keep you from work." He said idly, lowly, as if he were on the verge of falling asleep again. Which he kind of was. What? Akira was warm and his bed was really comfortable.

"Did you really come by after your shift to bring me cake?" He asked curiously, tucking his leg between the others so he could get just that little bit closer. "Because that's rather sweet of you and very, very cute."  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:02 pm
"Yes I did," Akira answered, watching Andre fondly as he spoke. "But it wasn't a big deal. I just saw the bakery opening when I was getting off and people were already starting to form a line, so I thought I might as well take advantage. I wasn't sure if you liked cake, though. I just remembered that you said you liked sweets and that that bakery's cakes were pretty famous."

He reached over to stroke the other man's purple locks. "I was the one rewarded by coming here, though," he added with a small smirk. "I was able to see how adorable you looked when you slept. And how you acted when groggy." The second part was probably more erotic than adorable, but he wasn't about to say that out loud.

"Andre...do you mind if I have a word with Louis in the other room?" he asked softly. "You can stay here and sleep. I'll be here when you wake if you still want me to be."

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:03 pm
Andre wasn't particularly keen on letting the other go, especially now that his hair was being played with. "Mnn, it's not too often that someone calls me adorable." He mused softly, giving the other a tight hug before releasing him entirely.

"I'm going to shower." Though it didn't look like it since he was sprawled on his back in the center of the bed. "Let's eat the cake you brought together." He said around a wide yawn  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:04 pm
"Are you irritated by it?" Akira asked, though he was caught off-guard yet again by the tight hug. He swallowed and took deep breaths to recover as he registered Andre's next words.

"Ah, but...remember what I said about me and sugar...?" he muttered, hardly having the strength to protest. This was so annoying; it was like he was under some weird spell that made him want to do anything to please Andre. He was pretty certain Andre managed to do that with most everyone he met which was probably why he was so used to getting his way. He frowned, angry at himself for being unable to put his foot down. One of these days, maybe. At the very least, this time, he could sit at the table with Andre and watch him eat the cake.

"Alright, I'll be waiting for you in the sitting room, then, I suppose," the silver-haired man said, rolling onto his stomach and taking a hold of Andre's hand to kiss it.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:05 pm
Andre smiled lightly and turned his head to look at Akira fondly, eyes half-lidded. "I'd give you a proper kiss," He trailed his fingers over the others mouth thoughtfully. "But I haven't brushed my teeth yet." He smiled sweetly. No ulterior motives, just drowsy affection. "Maybe later, if you'll have me." He hummed lightly and pushed Akira's hair behind his ear.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 pm
Akira's expression went from shocked to irritably flustered as his lips were stroked. "You - you're really the worst!" he hissed, his pulse quickening dramatically as his stomach twisted in knots under him. "Arceus, always such a tease!" The smile of Andre's that followed suddenly filled him with doubt, though, and instantly caused him to regret his own words.

The touch that pushed his hair back nearly made him melt all over again and he had to pull away lest he lose the will to leave. "How could I not?" he murmured in response, getting up off the bed, his tone combining hints of annoyance and affection. "It is your house."

Not allowing himself to glance back even once, he got to his feet and headed toward the door, closing it softly behind him. He took a few more deep breaths to steady his breathing and heart rate yet again before walking back down the stairs to search for the blonde man who had showed him into the house.

"Louis? Are you here?"

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm
Louis sat on the floor in the living room, leaning back against a suede couch with a book in hand and a lap full of various pokemon. He had a plate of the cookies Akira had brought him sitting to his left along with a cup of coffee that, miraculously, no Pokemon was trying to go after.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:07 pm
"Louis! Are you alright on the floor?" Akira asked, surprised to catch the large man in such a casual situation. "You don't want a chair?" He had to admit, though, the sight was pretty endearing.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff