Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[OVA] Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

ZJ would be lead astray, but his mind wasn't reallyo n where they were going or what was on the agenda to do. He was still in his funk. The trek designs were a nice distraction but he honestly just kept thinking about how he could of been all the places but here. Away from the drama and unnecessary attention. Still, he was..in a beautiful vacation spot with his girlfriend. So why was something seemed so off? Was there more problems then it seems. He would hear her go off, and he just waved her away but didn't say anything, the rented out space at least kept him from turning 9 shades darker. Was this what Depression felt like? Nah, it wasn't that deep. Some people kill be in this situation. ZJ would usually kill to be in this situation. But what was the difference now? Not even he knew.

By time she came back, ZJ was halfway drifting into a nap. He had received a notice from a runner about the hotel rooms and suits. He didn't pick one. He just pretty much was going to wait on it. Maybe? go for a solo suite. He doubted it though. Hearing Chitoge's voice, he would peak an eye open. "I'm..settled. That's best way to put it" he started before scanning her over. At first, he would thought Chitoge was normal as she looked, but he had to do a double take. This..couldn't be the same person that left? It honestly...dumbfounded ZJ very much that he had to sit up and actually pay attention. Was she planning this all along? But she hated girly s**t. He couldn't get her in a dress to save her life all this time. So why now? Who..when?? Well..the war got more interesting. He couldn't even say nothing. Just speechless. But who caused her to do this? "Ch...."

Well would you look at this? Seems ZJ is speechless. She looks hot and all, but she still a woman. Still Chitoge. Nothing truly special. So stop...ehhh I wasting my breathe. Voice? Deep conscious? Whatever wanna put...mmmm. But I curious. What does this....woman want to talk about with ZJ?

]

Air Trek Wear: 34%
R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
1. Air canon- 3
2. Over the Moon, Air Canon. 5
3. Sonic Boom s**t, Air canon, Air Canon, 7
4. Air canon-3
5 Air Canon - 3
Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Str [202] (TU: 20) Accl [235] (TU:20) Sta [150] (TU: 10) Jmp [27] ArT[215.5]

Theme // Swimsuit

"I do not have time to waste..."

Mil rolled her arm around a bit before adjusting her new swimsuit. Her arm was a little bit heavier than she was used to, but no so much that it truly hindered her. Her Nan had done wonders replacing her arms to the point where they even looked natural. She was sure about her new look, but she was unable to complain about the result. Hours in a hospital, hours more getting surgery to have these new arms installed, and now she only had hours of recovery before her grandmother sent her out to Rio for vacation but on the stipulation that she fight with Zane at least once while there. Mil was more than a little annoyed, but she was also very much used to this type of action as her grandmother hardly let her entertain rest (Or work in her case) if it was in order to make Mil stronger.

She had done some training with Flora once she woke up to harness a new power she had access too, but it was up to Mil to coalesce this power in combat with Zane. This was not a fight she was even sort of looking forward to however as she knew Zane was strong enough to earn the respect of her mother. How exactly was she supposed to fight this man? She was going to lose again & her Grandmother was setting this up for her. She let out a small huff knowing this was ultimately just going to be more pain than it was worth. Or was it? She wanted to spend time with her girlfriend or rather...boyfriend? She wasn't sure if Kochi got the cure or not, but either way she was wanting to spend time with her but.....

Man was she physically itching for this. She wanted to fight, even if this ended up in a loss like it was going to she wanted a strong fight and who better than a king? Who better than the man who her mother actually respected? God she was ready for this so much that she was pacing back and forth waiting for Zane to show. Hopefully he got her mothers message. This was going to be so much fun! She even began to smile to herself as she waited.

At the very least was would be able to relax in the sun & get some work done. After that chaos with the vampires she was behind on her work & nothing like doing it in the sun. She could have gone without Rio but this worked out just fine. Now to just wait for the man to show up so they could start. She knew Flora was somewhere watching too, she always was.

"....Honor waits for no one."

Class: S
Road: Sonia [Sub: Taranis
Record: 4W - 2L
Cash: $10206.50
Current Word Count: 0000
Total Word Count (Since 5th update): 0000
Items:

[B-Rank Necklace] Shocker!

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:
Neryem

Noble Negative J3T

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

See, Zane had some dates and tour stops that he suppose to been doing at the time of this altercation but apparently being busy and saying know to Flora comes with very..sever consequences in which now he technically has no place to stay .Of course, with all things, you just adapt, but to think taking out a motel would not be too low then you absolutely don't know the power and pettiness of Flora. Luckily, certain people's homes were safe since Zane already expected some sort of retaliation. Of course, other things probably occured but in the canon we haven't gotten that far yet, so who knows exactly the full wrath that came upon Zane. He didn't know much about what truly happened. He remember sending Kesshin deal with the vampire queen but now Mil has..replacement arms? That's..something out of his element. He was suppose to take this seriously? But why bother? The quicker the better right? Though, Flora told him not to open up with his Zone trick. It makes sense, but still anyone could get around it with some thought yes? So why not Then again..it's not even like its the one that chokes out people. Honestly, this seems like a big pain and he wasn't really wanting to fight on his vacation.

Heading towards the beach from the Hotel, he was the one who took possession of the suite that had two beds. Ironically, he was the cause of Ruka's and JT's predicament. What's even more ironic is why would he choose a two bed hotel room when..yeah lets not go there. Walking, he would approach the meeting spot with Mil. Looking at her, she definitely had the Ainsworth genes. Not even aging. Not surprised. It did make him think. He was dating someone that was around Mill's age. Taboo indeed. "You know. Your Grandma has caused a lot of trouble around here. Making it very more harder for me to even continue living Especially after I was too busy the first time. ,, So remind me. What exactly am I suppose to be doing here and why exactly am I suppose to be caring?" Why was he talking like this. Rin gassed his head up. He was still in his mid life crisis and he was feeling super lazy and wanted to chill. This wasn't something he really wanted to do. Maybe something will wake him up to play. Motivation. But what?

OOC sad

Treks: Range Rovers: [Current TUs: 0 ACC | 15 STR | 45 STA | JMP]
Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 1: • Hardest Apostolica
Vibration Flora [ Tremor Generator ]

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Wear: 00%
READ :700 [810]
ACC:300 [300]
Str:300 [420]
Sta:100 [90]
Jump:0 [0]

Black Fire Lord
IDK if Rin wanted to watch or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:35 pm
User Image

Chitogexxxxxx.
                                                                                Basketball Ace

Chitoge walked over to him and put her finger on his mouth as he tried to say something. She then pushed him back down onto the bed and straddled him, her hands on his chest keeping him down. "I do want to talk but first...I'm ready now. I've kept you waiting for so long because I wasn't ready. It wasn't anything you did but problems I had. I was afraid of a lot of stuff happening like it did with Kaguya. But it wasn't fair too you, so no more talking right now. Me and you. And what we should have been doing a long time ago." She brought her lips to ZJ's and kissed him, she had pink lip gloss on. Then she took her hands and brought her dress up and over her head taking it off. The black lace underwear being the only thing she had on now. She took Zj's hands and brought them to her side. "You ready?" She asked him as she stared into his eyes with her own.

Stamina:100/100
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Wear: 0%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[284]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [1]
                                                                                → Strength: [180]
                                                                                → Stamina: [100]
                                                                                → Jump: [3]
                                                                                → Air Time: 91

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:50 pm

Theme // Swimsuit

Mil let out a small sigh, placing her hands upon her hips as she looked at the man. He wasn't wrong of course but it was what dealing with Flora did. She cracked her neck "You know as well as I do Mr. Daisetsu that it is best to just go along with her wishes." she clicked her tongue gazing at the ma. He looked as bored as usual but he was for sure supposed to be her opponent here. She scanned the area, they were a bit away from the other people on the beach to reduce risk of causing them harm, but not far enough to away from them to not notice what was about to happen. Still, she was exited, she just wasn't showing it. Mil kept her cool no matter what the situation was. Mil thought for a moment before she let out another huff "Anyway Mr. Daisetsu, I highly doubt my Nan's message was full of vagueness just as her orders to me weren't. We are to fight. I do hope you take this seriously."

She crossed her arms over her chest, adjusting the sun glasses on her head as she stared him down. He knew why this was as well, he got involved with the lions so now he was made to run with them especially when the lioness asked. It was how it was, unless one wished to deal with the fury she brought. It was a fury no one wanted, and it was supremely easy to obtain said fury from her grandmother was merciless. She just wanted to get this started, she was anxious, impatient. It was about time she got a real fight going and luckily she was given it, but mentally she was more or less just calm.

Mil shrugged "She also said if you really have to place to sleep you can just go to her place, just be wary of saying no to her again." she said cracking her neck. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. She narrowed her eyes 'So, do you wish to talk first or begin. I'm fine with whatever route sir....also hows Ruka?" she said.

Items:

Effects: Upon direct contact with the wearer, the attacker's treks get shorted out and they can only perform two (2) tricks for the next two (2) post. The necklace needs four (4) post to recharge.
A gift from Req Co to Millennia Ainsworth after her very shameful run in with the New York Police Department. It's a simple choker that is embedded with a small electromagnetic amplifier. This amplifier pulls upon her natural electric charge she generate from her body as she moves, storing it in the choker. When turned on, it amplifies her body's electric charge one hundred (100) fold, causing treks to short and slower movement if anyone comes in contact with her body.
]

Ooc:
Neryem

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Rin Tachibanaxxxxxx.
                                                                                Magician

Rin had gone with Zane after certain things happened. Apparently he had no where to stay now and so she would of course offer her home. He seemed to have to fight some girl or something. She wanted to watch but was excited to head to the beach as well. She had prepared everything quite readily for it and now they were there. She went with her her rider outfit before putting on her swimsuit. Only difference was the color of her hair and eyes which wasn't difficult with dyes and contact lenses. Especially considering her eye and hair color already. She watched closely as Zane didn't seem to care about the fight. She would walk up to him and whisper into his ear. "Hey shes cute and looks strong. You should kick her a**. I wouldn't mind seeing that pretty a** knocked to the ground." She realized what she said and backed up. Unfortunately she could get quite passionate about riding sometimes. She usually bottled up any negative emotions and let them go when fighting. She had let herself slip up there and she gave Zane a bow. "Sorry, I got overly excited. If you really need a place to stay you already know my bed and home are open to you. After all we will eventually be married."

Rin gave Zane one of her infectious smiles then spoke once more. "I think you should be serious against her Zane. I want to be able to watch a really good fight. Do it for me please? I promise to make it worth your while for doing something you don't really want to do." She asked him seriously and offered quite an enticing offer as well. She would make it worth his while after all. Would this be enough to motivate him hard to say. She did really want to see him serious about a fight though.

Stamina: 30/30
                                                                                Tricks:
                                                                                Wear: 0%
                                                                                R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [80]
                                                                                → Strength: [30]
                                                                                → Stamina: [30]
                                                                                → Jump: [30]
                                                                                → Air Time: 30

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kurai_wolf

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image

Road: Ring Road
Allias: Composer of Creation
Shadow: Mother of dark young, Shub-Niggurath

Mercelinda "Mercy" Cross

R.E.A.D.... Acc: [50] || Str: [60] || Sta: [40] || JMP: [20] || AT: [40] || ATW: [0%]
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝Make a merciful cross joke and I will tase you....❞

╔══════════════════════╗

Off the boat Mercy yawned only taking with her a few things, at the moment she didn't even have her prized keyboard to play music with. One the beach she was moving toward the town. Her phone in her hand while the other was on her back as she took pictures of the sites and places. Mercy was looking for a couple of things places of her liking to unwind as she eventually found the first place, an old arcade. Waddling inside she found it an old two player tekken well taken care of as she smiled remembering the past. This game was sacred ground, one of the first games Zj "corrupted"
her into playing. He thoroughly kicked her newbie rear in the past but now it was different, this game was like sacred ground to her, a place to challenge Zj not as a person she likes but as a rival and a friend away from this love triangle square thing. Against him as a person, she hated to lose against. Mercy would put two quarters on the game, before texting a picture to Zj. The Text wasn't for a date wasn't anything revolving around any of this "war" just a place and a challenge should Zj want to know about it, where the two could be like they were before the crazy. After the text was sent she moved back in search for a music store just to listen to something rather then the songs of various machines due to her Synthesia. However the music seemed to get louder in her head and it was in unison, which got Mercy curious enough to follow. Upon reaching her destination she couldn't believe what she was seeing, parade floats being made, people in dancer costumes. Mercy quickly took out her phone snapping pictures to send Zj, this vacation seemed to have it's own secret and it was going to be a blast later. After that she would keep it on a down low for now but eventually the others would find out it was hard not to see as she smiled going into a music store and listening to some music by the beach.

╚══════════════════════╝
❝Time to see what theme song your ATs and ride will sing for me.❞
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
TUs: 0 ACC | 0 STR | 0 STA | 0 JMP

User Image

Mercy's Swimsuit: With Dress // Without dress// $: 50.00

{OOC: }

Quote:

Quote:

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

ZJ text
-text of arcade and tekken game with two quarters- "Sacred ground... two quarters, and me as a friend... kicking your @$$ with Asuka."

-text of floats and dancers- So did maya plan us being here during one of the biggest parties in the world?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:07 am
User Image
User Image

Hmmm. What is this? Honestly Z at a time like this I the one that should be let out. Finesse the ******** out of this. But It's whatever. Though....She was never like this before. This confident? The commanding way she is handling this....That little snake.. Indra had to definitely help her.
                                                    No one else would. 2 other competitors and everyone else was pretty negligible at the moment... Hmmm...Guess I'll join in this madness too..

ZJ would look at his phone and replied to the text message that Mercy sent. Something about Tekken? Video game challenge as friends? Of course, he wouldn't deny it. He couldn't get the chance to text
                                                    back though because Chitoge made heh assault. ZJ was taken off guard both by shock and just sheer surprise as the most impossible and illogical thing was happening before his very eyes. But was he going to fight it? No. There was two reasons, even if he wanted to, he probably wouldn't even be able to and secondly. He was vulnerable. Anyone with a brain could tell you the state that ZJ was in. Still, not like any of these two things should truly matter. Either way,,he would be straddled, basically pinned down to where he couldn't go anywhere. Something that should of been done? Well ZJ can't disagree. Listening, he remembered the conversation about Kaguya.. That was an interesting chick and a weird conversation that occurred. Chitoge pretty much guided him fully. With a look, he would nod yes, "Ready" he whispered. They would talk later, but now. the two had some personal alone time that was majorly needed.

]

Air Trek Wear: 34%
R.E.A.D → [190]
→ Acceleration: [75]
→ Strength: [65]
→ Stamina: [50]
→ Jump: [0]

Trick History: (by posts)
1. Air canon- 3
2. Over the Moon, Air Canon. 5
3. Sonic Boom s**t, Air canon, Air Canon, 7
4. Air canon-3
5 Air Canon - 3
Black Fire Lord

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 am

N7-Ame

Kurai_wolf
]

QueenBAD_KittyKat
[]

Black Fire Lord
]

Noble Negative J3T
[]

User Image

==== ====
╔══════════════╗
Oº°‘¨ Maya MacGrady ¨‘°ºO
╚══════════════╝
R.E.A.D → [283]
→ Acceleration: [ 96]
→ Strength: [ 73]
→ Stamina: [ 79 ]
→ Jump: [20]
→ Air Time: 45

Stamina: 73
AT Wear: 28 / 100

Tricks:
Road

→ {Bloody Fang l C}
-------► The true masterpiece of the Bloody Road starts with the most basic production of the Bloody Fang, taking off in many different directions from there. First and foremost, the user's aggressive run is taken to a level where they hold mastery over the specific "Zero-Max-Zero (0-100-0)" principle. The user will combine both speed and strength to force max acceleration before stunting the 'dash' process required to build such. Following, the user releases the built up braking heat within a powerful kick forward. The inertial energy follows the trend of a single, wide, crescent kick before taking the shape and being shot outwards with the force of an immense shock wave. Being such an immense accumulation of energy, this trick is said to cut the atmosphere upon production

-----→{ Bloody Roll Soul 1800° l D }
-------► Despite being the basis trick for the aggressive run of a Bloody Rider, this technique requires quite a bit of work to perform for those just starting out. The rider generally does this technique by 'riding' on another, forcing their treck engine to max torque build. Between generating braking heat, speeding kicks, and skin-made traction, this move causes quite a bit of damage. Moderate to severe to be more precise. The Bloody Roll Soul 1800° may not involve the actual 'meat' of the Bloody Road, but the carnage and acrobatic feats make for quite the flesh tearing start. This fully offensive technique is signified by a thin spiral of blood coiling out from the unlucky victim's body. As well, heated tread marks similar to those found from a peel out are left engraved on the target's body. This is a D Class trick.

Trick Pass

Spiral Spin Wallride 999 Sidewinder
This is a melee-based variation of the Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800, made for close to mid-ranged combat. The user makes use of whatever walls, ceilings, or flooring a room or space can provide for them, confusing the enemy with extremely swift wall hopping and riding maneuvers. The user will propel them self up a wall with the natural corkscrew crouch but may alter the maneuver by springing and inverting their body to continue the run along another surface without any loss of gathered momentum. This accumulates into a range of stunted, chaotic, run maneuvers that give the impression the user is highly focused on aerial and jump based attacks. Contrary to this belief, the constant change in surfaces is a sign of surface/ground based rider skill. The user can easily perform punch or kick based melee strikes but also has the option of throwing all the gathered force in their run into one volatile, unexpected, slam with the legs or entire body.

→ Spinning Wallride Overbank 1800 l F
-------► Using this technique, Storm Riders rapidly propel themselves up a wall using a series of push-offs and spins to keep up momentum. This gives riders the ability to overcome walls thought impossible with a straightforward jump, and may even save them from falling.

-----→ Super Stride IV Sonic Boom l F
-------► This basic ground technique is used for evasion in a run as well as a manner of striking enemies on either side of the user with ease.
The trick is usually practiced by criss crossing bottles or cans, performing rudiment 'Karaoke' styled feet transitions with the skates at top speed. The result is the ability to zig zag in short bursts to the left and right, able to veer with at least a seven foot distance between each strides beginning and end point. This allows the user to evade incoming projectiles of small size or maneuver to melee attack enemies in rapid succession. Ducking, spinning, and crouching are common variations of movements for this trick. This is a valuable asset to the rider's vocabulary, no doubt.

Custom Tricks
-→ Behemoth's Tail l C
-------► The trick employs the usage of a high speed run that is abruptly halted to create deadly results. The rider first builds up inertial energy within their run. Leaning toward the ground, the user will place their palm(s) on the ground. The rider will follow up by swinging their leg out, meanwhile using the other one for control as they allow their body to be swept up in a sharp U-turn. The abrupt one hundred eighty degree spin is swiftly followed by a large, wide, horizontal fang. Continuous uses of the technique will short out the rider's air treks, due to the strain the trick provides, without the use of the Fang regalia. The sheer force of the trick is capable of rending concrete, shredding clothes, and inflicting lacerations.
-If the user's speed is 75+, the force of the two AT's creating the one fang make it vibrate violently. Even missing, the attack can distort the wind around an opponent causing them to lose balance/mobility mid-air and cause them to drop back down to earth or can be used to disrupt a wind based attack

Ring Around The Roses
Performing a pirouette à la seconde briskly. The user drags the fang into a complete ringlet around them that bursts seconds after it's performance. The attack appears like a small halo of compressed air before spreading outwards in the traditional fashion of a fang's shock wave; losing it's slice ability but maintaining it's force, capable of throwing riders down and bruising. Delivered at a moderate distance from the user. It's proven effective against short to mid ranged techniques and valuable against projectiles or blasts.

Slice Method
More so a skill or temporarily employed run style, the Slice Method is the Bloody Road variation of the generally accessible Gladius Method. The Slice Method is simply the ability of the Bloody Rider to apply their 'slice' mechanic mid-run. Riders using this method perform short ranged dashes at top speed but do not stunt the dashing process in the least. This, in combination with their already volatile riding style, breeds a very basic cutting effect. Without any actual shock wave production the user can give shallow cuts and slices to objects and people. This run method involves the user taking advantage of their A-T's afforded mobility to attack continuously and at top speed, changing paths and evading with little need for braking until they wish to apply the cutting effect; said effect is the result of streaking the A-T's wheels across the intended surface while braking. The momentary lapse in wheel rotation and speed combine to create the flesh slitting cut. The Bloody Rider has potential to deliver several lacerating attacks in tandem, all of which appear to onlookers as streaking limbs. Unlike most run methods this one requires the full body to work efficiently. Acrobatic, agile, movements with near perfect center of balance control dictate how well the rider can move when using this technique. A well rounded rider could even apply this run style for aerial combat, traversing the air in their own bloodthirsty fashion.
- The Slice Method remains active as long as the user pays [ 1 Stamina ] and [ 2% ] wear cost per post. When in use it permanently takes up the first of of the user's four allotted trick performance slots per post.
- This trick's active dashing trait will cost the user an additional [ 2 Stamina ] and 2% wear cost each time it's used.

▆ ▆

With her bags in hand Maya hopped from the boat and furled the mainsail before locking the galley up for their trip.
"Alright ladies and gents, I've got a bunch of suites booked for us at the Hilton, just drop my name and you're all set." As she spoke several tanned young men wearing crisp uniforms stepped out of a small car and approached the blonde, speaking rapid spanish before taking her bags and handing her a room key.
"Well I'm gonna take a look around the city for a bit, if you need me you've got my number!"
She paused for a moment before hopping back onto the boat and changing below deck into a near pure white ensemble that looked more like a sheet tied around her waist , layered on top of a more sheer looking skirt beneath, and a short top that exposed her midriff , with long sleeves ending like bridal style gauntlets. To top the whole outfit off she let her long hair loose and placed a wide , floppy brim hat atop her head and donned her ATs before locking up again.
Humming a little tune Maya pulled out her phone as she casually skated through the busy streets, her skirt billowing behind her.
Text:
Hey! Sorry about all the drama, it's been crazy since I got back from work. Bleh! But We finally dropped anchor at the port and I'm heading to the cliff now. Ill see you at the Christ the Redeemer statue in ten, dont be late! You know what I'll do if you are ;P"

With a little giggle, Maya stowed her phone in her top and leaned forward before suddenly dashing forward and rapidly accelerating toward her top speed and darting between people in the crowd before opting to wallride up to the rooftops. She rode as she always did, carefree and gracefully, though taking care to keep a hat on her head and her skirts , as she raced toward the edge of town and eventually up the mountain to the base of Christ the Redeemer where she stood, hands fidgeting as she stood on the rails overlooking not the city she'd come to spend time in, but the forests off behind it. She was nervous about her meeting with ZJ.
Yes she'd fought Chitoge, yes they had a mutual attraction, yes it was pretty clear that ZJ didnt care for the girl very much , but what direction would this conversation take them....all she knew was that if he didn't show up in time Maya was likely going to deface this statue with a few fangs.

"Being crazy has its benefits"...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Well. She wasn't wrong. Though he didn't know what he was getting himself into back in the day when he first ran with them lions, but he " deep in it now. In regards to saying No to Flora? Well....isn't she understanding? Sighing, he would scratch his head a little, his hair making it itchy. "Is this so? Could of fooled me. Either way, your Nan's message was direct. Direct as possible. Something about New arms. Stop playing with my toy. Don't start with,,,,well at least don't just go automatically kill mode. I believe there were some other things..but it's not truly that important I'll only go as serious as need be. So if you suck, then going to have a bad time....or just a bad time in general" he retorted still not really in the mood.

He would hear something whispered in his ear and thought for a moment. He didn't really go too deep into Mils' looks. Past a certain point it just be creepy. Considering how long he known Flora. Still, Rin did have a little point. Even though she pretty much was co-signing abuse. Flora wouldn't send Mil if she didn't think she was strong enough. In essence, the plan always go the way she wanted it. Be no reason ask him to be serious..if she didn't think be a need. He would say nothing about the offers though. He heard them, but he was started to shift into serious mode. "Make it worth my while..hmm sounds good to me. Though, I was going to just give this to Ruka...but in a serious fight and situation. I might as well use it" Did he mean? Zues? Yeah, he kind of still had it. Was going to drop it off to Ruka, but he hadn't seen her while here. Last time he even was around her, they trained the subroad and all, which he probably should of gave her the regalia then but she still wasn't ready. Or was Zane just Lazy? Or did Rin make him forget. Many things could happen. However, in regards to Rio? He only been around this beach really Certain people made sure this was the first thing he did.

"Ruka? Your guess is good as Mines Mill. Haven't been able to keep up with her. I thought you would know"
                                                                    he stated simply before putting on the gauntlets. He had a pretty good knowledge of them. Not specifically because he's Zane, but because he was cooking up a nasty subroad thanks to experimentation . So he been doing some good work. Something he more or less kept secret as best as he could. Flexing his fingers, the bag he took the regalia out was thrown to the side. "Alright. You want a serious fight. Bring it out of me Otrera. Move Father Gaia" The name Father Gaia was not really hard to get. Though its play on Mother Gaia. From when he first challenged for the Regalia. Now..can she bring out El Muerto is the question. Flora had to realize..in his old age all the times he got serious, things exploded and people died. If she drags that out, he won't resist going for the kill. Even if she is Flora's granddaughter.

OOC sad

Range Rovers been outfitted with a trio set of off-road tires. These wheels are larger, denser, but more durable. Two located at the rear and a single in the foot. This supports the user's more power-based run and allows them to maneuver easier through rough terrain such as mud, snow, and jagged ground considering that the Gaia Road primarily focuses on literal ground-breaking feats, this allows them to move through their own self-made mess.
Slot 2: Zues

Functioning Mechanics: Apostolica is an attachment to the air treck's front wheel designed to create and transmit vibrations directly into the ground below the user's feet. The device is designed to generate vibrations of an extremely high frequency, powered by and empowering the user's run by transmitting momentum and force of acceleration along with the natural properties of vibration creations in the user and their trecks to generate literal tremors. Following deployment, the Regalia 'blossoms' visibly and becomes the transduction device used to transfer energy to create the tremors. Such a change limits the user's freedom of movement, keeping them in place for the duration of the Regalia's activation.

Black Fire Lord
IDK if Rin wanted to watch or not.

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:25 pm

Theme // Swimsuit

Mil only gave him a shrug "Its not important in the long run. What matters here is a true fight." she spoke narrowing her eyes a bit, her body language pointing to on who was relaxed. She knew who she was fighting, she knew he was strong but even so she felt no worry or fear. She felt nothing but a need to fight & lash out, knowing that if there was one person on this beach who wouldn't simply die in the fight it wasn't those weaklings off the coast, nor her own beloved twin, but rather the king himself.

Mil looked at her treks "Use what you will Zane, there is no point in a fight where you aren't going at it full right? Even if you have that. I'm well aware of what they do." she spoke. Mil was fully aware of the outcome of this fight, but she was going to make sure work was needed to get there before that conclusion was reached. She was going to explore this knowledge she had, she was going to use it to the best of her ability or what she could muster for now.
She thought for a moment "Ruka is hanging with the others. I've not spent time with my sister in so long."

This became obvious as her AT's began to spin, electricity jumping around her form as she narrowed her arms "Move? I don't need to move you, just give that instinct a bit of a jolt."
It took Mil only moments to strike, but not with much movement as the air around them began to rapidly crackle to life. It was a subtle movement, a twitch of a finger before about 5 bolts of lightning seemed to come rushing at Zane from all sides at blinding speed. They seemed simple enough, there was a great chance that Zane was simply going to avoid them but these were stronger than what rising had to officer.
Mil offered little death for now, at least for Zane. She wasn't giving much chance for his guest to clear for she cared little, aiming at Zane instead.

She zoomed forward at great speed with light seeming to trail behind her as she jumped at him as well, spinning enough to produce whips of light, through they were just chronoal discharge, more than 10. She knew at least one of them had to tag him, even one hit might have been enough to awaken him for Mil's new sub-road was designed to kill, designed for strength. Once he realized that, he'd probably take it seriously.

Move List:
Methu-Ni (Pure) - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Egeking - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Items:

]

Ooc:
Neryem

Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

All that matters is a true fight? Huh? Seems a lot of people been approaching him for that lately. Still, he rather stuff not blow up again. Looking, he didn't reply to her statement. Relaxed as she may be, that just meant she was going to come with no fear. Full assault. That's fine. But he still wasn't at a full serious mode with this Still, he probably would need to get into that soon. Honestly, can't he just IA her at an opportune moment and be done with this ? That's honestly how he was feeling. " I didn't expect anything less. That's for sure. But the question remains. You know what they can do, but what can you do?" It wasn't really.. an intelligible rebuttal on anything. He just kind of lost his train of thought and sentence that he wanted to say. Luckily, he wasn't deadpool and was a big talker. Hitting a switch, the gauntlets transformed form their portable affiliation to the armor. But for Zane, it was pretty much Black burn's body suit. He wasn't sure why Ruka didn't like this version, but then again the whole spool on back was the final mode of it. Maybe Zane just too old school? It felt weird having spools around the body and wires. He probably wasn't even going to use em. Probably just a fashion statement. Looking sexy as ******** in this s**t.

The battle would officially begin. Of course, Zane was going on defense first. Something had to wake him up surely huh? Hearing the crackling of lightning. Thunder, pretty much. His eyes, stared at Mil. Interesting. So she had to adapt again? 5 things. Volts? Bolts? corkscrews? Don't matter. Coming from all sides, there still were gaps for him to slither pass and dodge. He technically needed to get Rin out the way, but hopefully she scurried away before things started flying. Quickly finding the the free lane through the volts, or more the gap in the formation. Basically North Eastern direction Whichever, you wanna take it, he would accelerate, his treks making him zoom and narrowly missing the bolts. However, the feel. The tingling feel of the bolts passing by him. The impact of the bolts into the sand. The ********?

Thought Rising was bad, but what was this s**t? Looking, he would notice Mil was on the move again. That's perfectly fine. She was heading for him? Whether it be for close combat, more bolts ,or a sonia move. He had something for this. She wanted to bring some bullshit lightning into the mix? Soon, a strong current of wind would circulate, a strong vortex that was starting to carry hardened sand in it as well. And since they were on the beach? In theory, it should be super charged. The tornado would aim straight for Mil, hopefully catching her off guard as she was making her ascendance into the air for her lashes. It probably was something that not only catch Mil off guard but Flora as well. "Crystal Sand Wind" he whispered, waiting to see how she would react ? One thing is for sure. She wanted a fight. She got one! His temper was rising, but he still wasn't at that killing edge yet.

OOC sad

Tricks Used: Crystal Sand Wind: A rank

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:44 pm

Theme // Swimsuit

Mil knew he was going to dodge it, but even so he most likely felt the almost oppressive feeling from the volts, the heat, the power. This was not rising he was exactly dealing with but something far stronger than such. This was enough to give even a rising road user some issue was the power output was something else. Mil wasn't holding back that was for sure. She could see that it wasn't quite enough yet but he was fighting back.

The tornado he went her way as a bit unexpected that was for sure but Mil wasn't going to simply be caught like a deer in headlights She began to spin the air around her arms and legs, electrical jumps becoming intense within the swirling tempests around her extremities before she took aim at the tornado itself with her eyes narrowed before she let it go, a powerful blast of air, rushing at the tornado. When the two collided the force of the two attacks seemed to create a rather large explosion of air, through it carried the electrical charge of Mil's attack though the hardened sand was left as a stranding structure, a testament to how strong even this simple move was.

She hit the ground but kept up with the attacks as she began to twist the air around herself against though this one only around her arms & legs as a lightning strike suddenly hit her, bright enough to potentially blind another watching. There was a burst of wind from her AT's. She wasn't sure if this would work, but she was aiming to close the gap. Using the burst of air she rushed towards Zane hoping to to slam her fist into his chest. If it worked, he'd find himself hit with an explosive force enough to throw him back several feet.

Move List:
Methu-Ni (Pure) - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Egeking - 1 Stamina, 1 Wear
Items:

]

Ooc:
Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

READ: 215 // Acc: 130(160) // STR: 20(30) // Sta: 55(75) // Jump: 10 // Air Time: 15 //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Rain watched the shore coming in closer she looked to Cain and smiled as she would then say. "Come on lets get out stuff and go to our room." Rain said as she turned and kissed him ont he cheek as she went down and got her things which was a suit case, once the ship came onto shore she would take her bag and get off the boat as she waited for Cain to come down to follow her. After that she would move their way towards the hotel expecting the names be under her name, seemed like she was going to go off on her own, probably go after ZJ and Chitoge but like Ruka said she was going to stay out of it and just spend time with Cain instead.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Tricks used:

Angel-Kami-Sama

konaustin

Kurai_wolf

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Alrighty. She caught his attention. That just put all answers to the little questions Zane even had about these kids? Flora needed to chill with these grand babies. Who even allows one to even How did she even learn a road like this so fast? He blamed probably...that. For sure, must be what it was. Either way, there was no point in dwelling on things. Time to keep it moving. Looking at Mil, he would notice something was coming. She charged herself? The blast onto her self did cause him have a temporary blindness. Sort of. He couldn't see with his eyes, but who needs eyes when you literally king of the Gaia Road? Of course, the blind would last only a few seconds, but he didn't have time to wait on his eyes to readjust. He could feel her comings.

Smirking, he dashed after her as well. The reckless Zane? Sounds about right. Only an idiot would try go blows for blows with a lightning bender. But Flora probably could see what was about to happen next. "You will always lose a test of strength Otrera!. FALCON PUNCH GO!" Was it really the rock road trick falcon punch? ******** no. It was a bluff. Opening his eyes, his vision was blurry and correcting itself by the second but he could still tell what was going on. A duel of the punches? Naruto vs Sasuke? Continuing the charge, Mil would find herself coming to a halt. Her treks stopping unless she felt some weird reason to jump. But given Zane's open challenge and the Ainsworth ego, he was hoping play on that. Plus..given how close they were due to them both charging, her jumping with the momentum behind her would probably just have her jump clean over Zane. With her tall Andre the Giant a**.

He wasn't taking anything for granted though. Side stepping with a quick burst to the right a few feet, it was a safety precaution move. A just in case because he was leaving nothing to chance. ******** that. While they were close, it was time introduce her to a zone. Oh no not the remix to ignition. But the original version. Work Ya muscle! The gravity would feel heavier for Mil. It would feel like she was suffocating. it would feel like, she was on another planet almost . He didn't stop there. He wasn't going to let up. Another Crystal sand wind was coming. This should hopefully wake Otrera up. He wasn't ******** around anymore. He just only wished he had time to break the previous made statue. That broken glass would of been lovely in this tornado.
                                                                    Looking see the results, his treks kept spinning, preparing for his next move while his left eye glowed. The monkey king awakes.

OOC sad

Tricks Used:
1. seismic sonar (sure u already know) E
2. Rock Em Shock Em B
( Using the vibration characteristics along with the piezoelectricity, the rider uses the current road principles to project the an outward shock wave motion in a 10 foot radius, causing all air treks that come into contact with the shock wave to suffer a paralysis. While the vibrations produced internally damage the air treks as well, causing a wear increase of 5%. This technique results in a paralysis of 1 post before re-activation of opponents air treks serving homage to the base road, Gaia. )
3. Work Ya Muscle A
( Using Gaia road principles of gravitational manipulation, the user creates a field 12ft in Diameter/12 ft off the ground and increases gravity within the area to which the gravity causes all within the zone to struggle to do tricks, move, and even causes breathing to take more work than usual. This zone doesn't completely hinder their movements, but causes an increase amount of work to do actions. Each turn that this is active, the riders trapped within this Zone (besides the one using the trick) loses 3 stamina points from the stress that the increased gravity puts on the body. This is active for 3 turns and takes up a trick slot while activated. No other gravitational moves can be use or it will cancel out this one, BUT vibration based tricks such as Quake can be used. )
4. Crystal Sand Wind (sure you already know) A

Wear: 08%

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash