The Floating Lotus - Tailor Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{Where: Floating Lotus } {With: Herself} {Wardrobe: Wanting a fight Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

Leonora sat there as she soon pulled the hood and mask from her head. She adjusted her hair as she soon heard footsteps. She looked toward the door as her ears perked up. Her heterochromatic eyes stayed on the door. The last thing she wanted was another theft. She might kill the next person who stole from her. She soon heard two female voices. Leo came out of her defensive state as she walked to the door. She opened it as she looked down at two lovely redheads. She had never seen hair so bright before. She tilted her head as she smiled. "Come inside you two. It is rather cold out there." She stepped to the side as she allowed them both to enter.

”Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:32 am
User Image
                                        tab location : Tailor Shop | status : taken | mood : mostly good | company : Griselda, Leonora | outfit : Hooded Winter, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

If it wasn't for Zelda calling her out on the fact that the shop was actually open for business, Catherine would had resorted to knocking once again, and her red eyes were looking at the sign her girlfriend had mentioned earlier. Yikes, it was a small boo-boo on her part and she was about to mumble something that resembled a retort if not for the wooden door creaking. The owner of the shop was definitely there, ushering the couple to come inside so that they would both get warm. The Valor princess internally pouted as she entered, using both her hands to pull down the hood concealing her hair, resulting in several pieces of snowflakes tumbling down to the floor. She pushed a section of her red mane behind her ear as she looked around the available wardrobe on display.

"Say, I am about to ask for a request, but considering that the weather may be affecting most people out here, I hope you're not feeling too ill," she spoke. Besides, it would be unwise to just push it while the person in charge was not in her best condition.

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MADE BY VII TAN, DO NOT REMOVE

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 am
User Image
User Image

"Give service, Help the Innocent, Save the lives of friend and foe"

Soon someone answered the door, presumably either a employee or the owner. Griselda would not know since this is the first time she would visit this shop, and the times she had seen a tailor were rare. As they were ushered inside the shop by the one who answered the door, Griselda quickly looked at her surroundings within the shop. Call it being overly cautious, but she likes to be aware of whether a place is safe or not. Based on quick observation, she believes the shop to be safe. Catherine, who at this time pulled down her hood to allow her hair to breathe, spoke to the other woman about making a request. Griselda is not sure what Catherine is going to ask, and since the commoner redhead did not have an idea of what she would like to get, she just looked at what was on display. She can tell that these clothes are of great quality, which both impressed and concerned her. Would she have enough coin to purchase any of these clothes? If she can not buy anything on her own, she would feel bad if she had to rely on the princess.

""

❀ ✿ι αм:[Griselda Hawkins]
❀ ✿мσηєу:[Satchel w/ currency equivalent to $100]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Shopping with Catherine, Browsing the shop.]
❀ ✿ωнєяє αм ι:[Tailor Shop]
❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg:[Something Cute]
❀ ✿мαякιиgѕ:[On Her Back]
❀ ✿ςσи∂ιтισи:[Healthy]
❀ ✿αςςєит:[You like my voice?]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
benihime213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:12 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After an exceptionally long afternoon the day before, Reynard had been called back to the City Council to continue their previous meeting. While he enjoyed his job as the City Guard Captain, he didn’t enjoy the pomp and circumstance that came with the City Officials who felt that they needed to micromanage all that went on when he and his guards were doing the very best job that they could. Granted, the meeting had been to discuss the security of the city for the upcoming Peace Treaty Anniversary Gala, to which many Royals from Valor and Trendel would be attending, but given all that the councilors wanted to discuss, the meeting had been…much.

Walking through the streets of the Market District, Reynard found himself heading toward the Artisan District on his way back to the Barracks. He passed by Leon’s Black Smith Workshop, finding the doors closed and locked. Reading the hours listed, it seemed that Leon was enjoying his well-earned day off. Heading further down the street, he caught sight of the Floating Lotus Tailor Shop. Reynard had half a mind to keep walking past, given the result of his last meeting with Leonora, or ‘Leo’ as he knew her. But he found himself stopping at her door.

The posted hours on the door said that the shop was closed, but one peek inside revealed that Leonora was indeed inside, speaking with two young girls. Frowning a little, he knew that he needed to apologize to her and explain himself, as well as talk to her about her stolen bag – which he knew was a very long overdue subject. Steeling himself, he knocked on her shop door before trying the handle. It was unlocked, much to his surprise. Opening the door, he stepped inside and closed it behind him to seal out the cold. Turning to face Leonora, who seemed to be assisted the young females, he swallowed hard.

“Good Afternoon, Leonora…” He didn’t know how she would receive him, but as he stood there, he caught the familiar scent of a particular shifter male – Leon. Curious, he had to wonder why the blacksmith’s scent was so strong in the room. Had he come to have some clothes tailored on his day off? That must have been the case…

═══════════════════╝

Captain of the Eoana City Guard || Reynard Balgaire

Benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 pm

{Where: Floating Lotus } {With: Herself} {Wardrobe: Wanting a fight Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

She watched as the two girls entered her shop. She closed the door behind them as she moved away from it. They were such proper young ladies. She smiled as she looked at them. Soon one spoke up. She wanting to make a request. Leonora waited till the female was done and then she spoke up. "No need to worry please what is your request? I would also like to state my clothing here is cheap for students and the first request or even looking for clothing is free on me." She just wanted to make sure it was clear. She enjoyed being nice and helping others. She heard more footsteps stop at her door as she perked her ears up. It seemed she was getting more guests. Soon a familiar sound caught her ears as she looked up the moment the door was opened. Her ears went flat and her tail was no longer swaying.

But this didn't bother her. She kept a smile on her face as she looked at Rey. Leon was not going to like Rey's scent in here. Plus it was now mixing with Leon's scent. She wanted to sigh so bad. She had some things and choice words to say to the fox. She raised a brow as she began to speak. "Have a seat. We will discuss some things when I am done assisting some customers. Can you wait for our discussion Reynard? I am sorry Captian of the guard." She was clearly not happy with him but he will have to wait. Her smile returning as she looked at the females. She walked over to her counter and opened the sketchbook she had. Leon was there sketched on the opened page. She set it down as she began to look for a quill and ink. Where did she put it this time? She walked to her back room as she began to search for it. There was none there either. Maybe she will need to make a mental note of the request just this once. She walked back out. "I will remember your request and write it down the first chance I get." What did she do with it?

”Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Tailor Shop | status : taken | mood : mostly good | company : Griselda, Leonora, Reynard | outfit : Hooded Winter, hair down | profile: x | OOC :

Catherine was still a bit worried, but knowing that the woman may still have the endurance to go through the task even with the go weather, she may as well go along with it. As she was about to state her request however, there was another figure coming by, the male captain of the guards responsible for the safety of the city as well as the academy. The princess had to wait till the tailor shop owner was done talking to the male figure before it would be her turn to speak up, not wanting to impede on the conversation. Once the black-eared Shifter was finished, the Elementor cleared her throat. "I'm about to ask for more winter robes for both me and my girlfriend right here," she pointed to Zelda with her thumb, breaking into a small grin. "Also, good battle outfits that still allow movement even for winter are also on my list. Still for both of us."

That may be a bit too much for ask for, but spring would still be coming by after a few months, so she may as well be prepared. It wouldn't hurt to dress appropriately for the occasion.

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Griselda broke out of her trance that browsing the shop's wares put her in when she heard the door open. Her mind did not immediately assume trouble since she ought to expect other patrons to enter this shop. She did not expect to see the captain of the guard. For someone like him to be here, it must be serious. What kind of situation demanded the captain himself to be there? Clearly he is here to speak with Leonora, the woman who is currently taking care of Catherine's request. The shifter woman respectfully acknowledged the captain and told him that his business with her will have to wait until she is done helping out her customers. Griselda not one hundred percent sure if Leonora made the right decision. It is nice to see the value she has for her patrons, but whatever the captain has to say or do ought to be more important...right? Griselda figured that it must be private manner that can only discussed between Reynard and Leonora. The woman proceeded to make her way to the counter and opened a sketchbook. She tried to find a quill and ink but can't seem to remember where she placed it. She even checked the backroom and came back with no results. Not wanting to keep Catherine waiting, she simply asked her what is her request and she will make a mental note of it. The princess simply stated that she wanted winter robes and clothes suited for combat that does not restrict so much movement for both Griselda and herself. She blushed after hearing Catherine say "for both me and my girlfriend right here" and pointed her out. The commoner did her best to hide her blushing face with her cloth, but it will most likely appear obvious to those who are looking at her. She did not have anything to contribute to the conversation, so she remained quiet for the time being and waited for Leonora's response.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Shopping with Catherine, Browsing the shop.]
❀ ✿OOC: []

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
benihime213
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:42 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Reynard immediately noticed how Leonora’s demeanor changed when she realized he’d arrived at her shop. Her smile vanished, her tail stopped swaying. He hated that she was upset with him – they were friends after all. But as the same time, he knew that it was his own fault for the way she reacted to him. She’d harbored deep feelings for him for years and when she’d finally found him, he’d had to reject her. Sadly, it couldn’t be helped. His heart belonging to his soon-to-be-mate, Otsanda. Perhaps if they’d met sooner, things would have turned out differently, but there was no use asking, ‘what if’ when it would never happen.

"Of course, Leo. I'll gladly wait." Nodding at her words, he stepped forward to take a seat near her work table. As he did, he caught sight of her open sketchbook and the life-like drawing of a certain blacksmith – Leon. Eyes going a bit wide, he felt his mouth fall open for a moment as he took in the likeness. Leon stared out of the page, his hair down, gently caressed his bare shoulders. The drawing was of his face and bare shoulders, his eyes focused on the viewer, a small quirk of his lips showing a sexy smile. With the bare chest, Rey had to wonder how Leo had managed to get the blacksmith shirtless long enough to get a good look at his chest.

Eyes narrowed, he had to wonder if Leonora had moved on already. Was she being courted by the Blacksmith? Or did she merely admire him from afar and draw the man for his obvious beauty? He didn’t know why, but he felt suddenly protective of Leo, almost like how a big brother would feel protective of a little sister. Growling lightly, he pulled his gaze away from the sketch and flopped down on one of the seats while Leo dealt with her patrons. Despite the ‘closed’ shop hours, she sure was busy. Huffing a bit, he crossed his arms over his chest and waited for her to finish.

═══════════════════╝

Benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Leo looked at the two young women. Glancing between the two as she tilted her head. After hearing the requests Leonora wished she had her quill and ink now. Measurements will have to wait when she has the needed items. She thought about it as she tilted her head. It was a request she is capable of. She wouldn't be a tailor if she was not a great seamstress. She nodded as she gave a huge smile. "Yes I am capable of your requests. But may I ask you, two lovely ladies, to come back on a day I am actually open for measurements? I don't wish to inconvenience you. I am open tomorrow if you would like to stop by after your classes or if it is something you can do please stop by in the morning. I would love to get to work on your requests as soon as possible." Her gaze turning back to the guard as she sighed. They really needed to talk. The sooner the better.

She watched his facial features before turning to the young ladies once more. Her eyes gleamed as she could see something written there. She knew what she did was wrong and letting him see that picture was not ladylike but he didn't know Leo as a lady. He remembered her being a boy who wrestled shirtless with him on hot days. She looked down before looking around her shop. "I am sorry to hurry you two along but I need to speak with the captain in private. There had been theft recently and I want to know how it is coming along." And there was more to it than that since her bag had already been discovered. It smelled strongly of Leon still since he had brought it back.

”Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

Yami Miyagawa

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:28 pm
User Image
                                        tab location : Tailor Shop | status : taken | mood : bummed out | company : Griselda, Leonora, Reynard | outfit : Hooded Winter, hair down | profile: x | OOC : Wrapping things up since day change is coming soon.

Considering that there was an urgent situation coming along, Catherine internally sighed, knowing that there would be the need to wait till another time. "Well, that's a bummer. Will it be okay if we can come back after two days? Free days usually come along after two days of academy classes." More importantly, she saw that Zelda was blushing, hiding her face since she was embarrassed. Truthfully, the situation made Cathy feel really curious, though as much as she wanted to help, it may be something that was beyond her control. She gripped her girlfriend's hand instead. "I hope that thief’s butt will be kicked soon. See you later, you two."

That was the last thing she said before guiding Zelda away from the tailor shop, granting the two that necessary privacy. And internally, she was hoping that the solution would be there as soon as possible so that the services would be rendered quickly the next time time they would come back.

-- Exit --

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Leonora assured the princess that her request is plausible, but it could not be done today. The owner said to visit tomorrow, but Griselda knows that is not possible for students. They have long days at school and by the time the academy is finished, most students end up spending what little time they had left to do a few personal things. In Griselda's case, she likes to spend time training and writing unless Catherine has something planned for the two of them. It will have to wait until their next free day, and hopefully Leonora will have her shop open by then. Why can't the request be fulfilled today? It seems like she has some private matters to discuss with the captain over a recent theft. Did someone steal something precious from her? That may be in the case, but Griselda dared not to ask. Catherine said the same thing Griselda was thinking before the princess took her hand and walked out the tailor shop together with her. From there, they returned to their dorm at the academy since they had nothing else to do for the rest of the day other than be in each others' company.

""

❀ ✿ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg:[Leaving the shop]
❀ ✿OOC: [Griselda exits with Catherine]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
benihime213
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:25 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

After Leonora’s customers left the shop, Reynard and Leonora spent the next hour or so talking about all that had happened between the two of them. Everything from the confrontation at that Barracks, to their experiences as children, to their hopes for the future. They talked about it all. There were harsh words, tears and laughter but in the end, Reynard and Leonora were able to come to an understanding. They would remain close friends and support one another in their individual relationships.

Leonora, while her heart was bruised by his rejection, had found a love interest in Leon. She seemed hopeful for a future with him and Rey couldn’t have been happier for her. He knew Leon to be a very good man and a male that would protect and love Leonora if she gave her heart to him. Likewise, Leonora hoped that he and Otsanda would share a happy future together with their upcoming mating. While he and Otsanda were planning on eloping, Rey promised to commission Leo to make their mating clothes once they got around to having a big celebration.

By the end of the hour, Reynard felt a weight lifted from his shoulders. After a hug and a kiss on her cheek, Reynard left the Floating Lotus Tailor Shop and headed back to the Barracks. Otsanda was busy today so he knew he wouldn’t see her until tomorrow or the day after. He missed her greatly and hoped that soon they’d never have to be apart…

[ - Exit Reynard - ]

═══════════════════╝

Benihime213

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Reynard - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Leon to the Floating Lotus for New Day - ]

Leon felt a bit nervous as he approached the Floating Lotus Tailor Shop. After his talk with Kuro the night before, he’d wandered home and found that he’d really wanted to see Leonora. However, given the late hour, he’d opted against stopping by her shop. Now, after spending the morning taking care of his work and the orders that needed to be filled, he’d cleaned up, purchased some flowers and a few choice morsels to share with her and headed toward her shop, basket of goodies in hand. With the flowers draped over the snacks, he approached her door.

Entering the shop, he caught sight of her seated at her work table, hard at work on what looked to be a coat or warm garment of some kind. Smiling to himself, he silently observed her while she worked. Leonora was so focused and determined while she worked - he loved that about her. She owned her how shop and was making a life for herself. Leonora worked hard, and her effort showed in everything she did. Even now, he wore one of the outfits she’d insisted that he take and model for her.

“Good Afternoon, Leonora. I hope this isn’t a bad time to visit.” He said with a charming smile as he approached her worktable, the basket held behind his back so she couldn’t see the flowers or other goodies right away. He wanted them to be a surprise for her. Although, given her heightened sense of smell she could likely smell not only the flowers, but the sweet cakes he’d picked up to share over tea.

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:37 am

{Where: Floating Lotus } {With: Herself} {Wardrobe: Subtle Lotus Cloak} {Song: Leo's playlist } { Profile: XXX }

After saying goodbye to the girls she spent the next few hours with Reynard. Nothing but anger, crying, apologizing, and forgiveness on both ends. Those seemed to have been all Leo. She felt her heart broken but the moment she remembered Leon she could care less about Rey. He was nothing more than a good friend. She had opened her home for him if he ever needed a break. She will always be here for the fox but her heart will heal the more time she spends with Leon. She will plan more nights with him. Once he was gone she grabbed her cloak and took off. It was too late to go to the fighting arena so she had met with Elijah. Handing him the letter she has asked him to change her tattoo. He had agreed. She had it changed to a lotus flower blooming.

This way the fox was no longer part of her life but a mere friend. She was unsure if things would or even could be the same as they use to be. She walked back to her shop since she was too tired to head home. She went into her shop and locked up going to sleep in her back room. She slept peacefully there as the sun rose. She cleaned herself at a small pitcher of water and a big bowl. She made sure she smelled of a floral scent. Her eyes looking around as she stretched and yawned. She had missed breakfast since she was in the shop. She rubbed her empty stomach. She should never skip meals. She was feeling sluggish. Putting on a new dress from her shop she sat down at her workstation. She really wasn't working. She just made it seem like she was.

The shop door was unlocked but her sign still said closed. She really didn't want customers but a familiar scent caught her nose as she turned to see Leon entering her shop. Could she smell flowers and oh my, were those sweet cakes? Oh no her shop smelled of Rey. She just ignored it as she walked over. She placed her hands behind her back as she smiled. She will let him surprise her with what was behind his back. She tilted her head as she giggled. "Of course not. It is never a bad time to have you visit me. You always make my day a wonderful one." She got on her tip toes as she kissed him on the cheek. She has yet to kiss him on the lips. It was all innocent.

She blushed as she looked down. Her sign stayed closed. "Please tell me you have a day of wonderful things for us to do Leon? I am not in a working mood at the moment. I want to occupy your time." She said as she looked at him. She did want a full day with him. She wanted nothing more than to meet his friends and to see Eoana through his eyes. She then noticed the outfit he was wearing. She gasped as she bounced up and down. He was wearing one of the nice outfits she had made him. Did he really have something special planned? She looked at him as she looked at the outfit from his head to his feet. He looked so good in the outfit. She did a wonderful job picking something that fit his body type.

”"

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:24 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Leon had noticed Rey’s scent. It wasn’t heavy in the air, but it lingered, telling him that the Guard Captain had either been here late yesterday or early this morning. He didn’t like the idea of Reynard seeking Leonora out, but then again, he knew they were friends and it wasn’t his place to say anything about whom she socialized with – she wasn’t his mate. In any case, Leonora looked very happy to see him and that in and of itself was a very good sign.

He blushed lightly at her kiss upon his cheek and he found himself wishing that he had the courage to lean in and kiss her lips. However, he knew he needed to be cautious with this relationship. Leon really liked Leonora, immensely. There was no way he was going to jeopardize a possible relationship with her by moving too fast. Hearing her words, he tilted his head to the side slightly, surprised that she wanted to spend the day with him. Before he could say anything, she seemed to realize what he was wearing. The excitement in her eyes and the smile on her face made him puff out his chest a bit more with pride. Leon couldn’t have been happier with her reaction.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind stealing you away for the day…” He said with a smile before remembering the basket. Pulling it around he smiled a bit shyly before taking the flowers and offering them to her. “For you, Leonora…I saw them and knew I had to get them for you. I hope you don’t think that’s cheesy or anything.” He said with a small chuckle. “Oh, and I thought you might be hungry so I brought some sweet cakes to share over tea.” They were simple gestures but they were gestures that he hoped she would appreciate.

Taking one of her hands he led her back over to her work table, so they could sit and enjoy one another’s company. Setting the basket on the table, he pulled out the cakes with a smile. One was a miniature strawberry short cake and the other a miniature cheese cake – something that he’d never tasted before but was curious about. “I wasn’t sure what you might like, so I bought both the strawberry short cake and the cheese cake, just in case.”

═══════════════════╝

Blacksmith || Leon Azura

Benihime213

Quote:

Main City ➣Artisan District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items