Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:28 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was hopeful that he did good as soon as he saw the taller male blush. He thought both animals suit him and he cooed quietly when his boyfriend leans his forehead against his forehead. "They would be dog and monkey" he responded.

the amazing kitsune

Pressing his lips against the smaller boys own in a sweet kiss pulling away slightly a few seconds later “ thank you for that my rose “ he said now hugging him  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:02 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris kisses back happily and still finding it to be exciting to be intimate in public. "Anytime, my prince" he replied smiling and hugging him back. Returned to the theater room, back to the seats in the back row indicated by the light buttered popcorn and drinks.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:26 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris kisses back happily and still finding it to be exciting to be intimate in public. "Anytime, my prince" he replied smiling and hugging him back. Returned to the theater room, back to the seats in the back row indicated by the light buttered popcorn and drinks.

the amazing kitsune

Taking his seat next to the blonde he relaxed and draped his arm around the other male again and occasionally feed Moris pieces of popcorn  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought it was quite romantic being fed popcorn by his boyfriend. Watches the screen not really understanding what was going on, but he didn't need to in order to enjoy the movie. Half hour in, he started to feel a bit sleepy so he took a sip from the drink thinking something sugary would help in waking him back up again.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:51 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris thought it was quite romantic being fed popcorn by his boyfriend. Watches the screen not really understanding what was going on, but he didn't need to in order to enjoy the movie. Half hour in, he started to feel a bit sleepy so he took a sip from the drink thinking something sugary would help in waking him back up again.

the amazing kitsune

Seeing his boyfriend show signs of drowsiness “ don’t worry about falling asleep if you feel tired you can lay your head on my lap I don’t mind “ he said softly kissing the top of Moris head  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:40 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks at him after hearing the offer and being kissed on the head. "What if I fall asleep? You know what happens when I sleep" he asked concerned. "I wouldn't want to cause an disturbance and that is why I was talking to Mr. Navy about" he explained.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looks at him after hearing the offer and being kissed on the head. "What if I fall asleep? You know what happens when I sleep" he asked concerned. "I wouldn't want to cause an disturbance and that is why I was talking to Mr. Navy about" he explained.

the amazing kitsune

“” it’s not like a anyone would know it’s you, maybe since im right here it could stop it from happening like before so don’t be afraid to give it a shot and if everything does start to float I’ll wake you up “ he said smilesing softly at the blonde  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:38 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was doubtful and hesitant at first, "Okay, I will give it a try" he replied. He moves around his seat so he can lay his down on the dark haired male's lap.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:50 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris was doubtful and hesitant at first, "Okay, I will give it a try" he replied. He moves around his seat so he can lay his down on the dark haired male's lap.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery smiled softly when the blondes head is in his lap he then begains to gently rubbing his fingers thru Moris’s blonde locks “sleep well my rose “ he whispers softly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:03 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris found his boyfriend's lap to be kind of to be the right amount soft firm for him. He smiles a little to the whisper then he fell asleep right away. What happens in the movie is what happens in his dream, but he is the main character. Some chairs to the left two rows down rattled a little because his ability was starting to effect them.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:55 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris found his boyfriend's lap to be kind of to be the right amount soft firm for him. He smiles a little to the whisper then he fell asleep right away. What happens in the movie is what happens in his dream, but he is the main character. Some chairs to the left two rows down rattled a little because his ability was starting to effect them.

the amazing kitsune

Seeing the chairs start to rattle Jeffery let his had gently Caress the blonde going from the blondes his cheek to his hips hoping it would stop before anything started to really float  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:56 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris flinches when his hips were touched and his eyelids scrunched up some. He remained asleep and the chairs stopped moving for a few minutes then start again with two more chairs to the right.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris flinches when his hips were touched and his eyelids scrunched up some. He remained asleep and the chairs stopped moving for a few minutes then start again with two more chairs to the right.

the amazing kitsune

Seeing more chairs start to move Jeffery let out a little chuckle ‘it was worth a try ‘ he thought to himself as he leaned down and gently kissed the blondes cheek “Moris wake up sweetheart the chairs are starting to rattle a lot “ he said his tone humerus as he gently shook the blondes shoulder  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:49 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

One by one each chair stopped rattling as Moris was waking up. "Hmm, is the movie over?" he mumbles as he sits up and hadn't heard what Jeffery had said. Rubs his eyelids a little then looks to the see the movie was still going on.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:22 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth

One by one each chair stopped rattling as Moris was waking up. "Hmm, is the movie over?" he mumbles as he sits up and hadn't heard what Jeffery had said. Rubs his eyelids a little then looks to the see the movie was still going on.

the amazing kitsune

Jeffery smiled the. A blush shot across his face ‘oh god I called him sweetheart so glad he didn’t hear me ‘ he thought the trying to get his blush under control “ the um a few chairs were starting to rattle “ he said with a small smile still gently rubbing the blondes hair  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff