Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:40 pm
Lenn leaned against the wall an sighed. "Because... You wouldn't care. But you would if I were Winry Rockbell." She looked at her arm. "The person who was your childhood friend..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:43 pm
"I thought we were friends before? And Winry annoys me" said ed  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:48 pm
Lenn shook her head and hid her arm with a long piece of cloth. She ran out of the alley and walked around the city, sadly. "There's no point now... If I can't do anything right. She is... So much better than me."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:25 pm
Senya poked her head out of the door way "What was she babbling about Ed?" She asked him "I dont know...I dont know who she was talking about.."  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:33 pm
As Lenn walked through the town, a child came up to her. "Are you okay, songstwess?" Lenn looked at him and smiled sadly. "Yes." The boy gave her a flower and smiled. "Here's a pwesent! I hope you like it!" He ran off. Lenn nodded and looked at the flower. "A bellflower... My mother used to love these." She walked back home, sighing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:48 pm
Ed leaned against the wall and looked hintingly to Senya. Senya nodded. She gathered up all the books and scrolls off the table and set it up nicely, and decorativly in Lenns favorite color, and favorite flowers, which Al had picked.
She started to cook a turkey which Ed had butchured. "I hope she dosnt come home soon, Its a suprise you said, right Sen?" asked Al  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:27 pm
Lenn stopped walking and looked around. She sighed as she walked to an alley. She sighed. "That military father... Killed Nina." She shook her head and walked back home.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:44 pm
"Thats right Al. Ed, go and find Lenn and..you know... do your stuff" she luaghed and winked at Ed, who was picking off the stray fluff that was on his black suit, he whined "Is this suit nessessary?" "Yes, Ed now go!" Al shoved Ed into the streets and Ed went on his way  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:41 pm
A few children ran up to her, all of them young, but one. That girl was babysitting her four sisters. "Excuse me, Miss Lenn, but could you do a performance for my siblings, please?" Lenn nodded. "My pleasure." She started to perform for the children, then more people came around to see her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:31 pm
Ed waited for Lenn, waitching her  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:42 pm
Lenn finished and everyone cheered. They all walked away and the five girls thanks her for the performance. Lenn waved as they walked away. She sighed sadly, then frowned. She turned to Edward. "Why.. Are you here?" She didn't bother to look at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:41 pm
Edward stopped slouching and took her hand and handed her a blood-red Rose in the other "For you, my fair lady, come with me to home where we shall be alone. I cooked especially for you." He said in his polite bow. I dont know who to shoot first, me for agreeing to this, or Senya who gave me these corny lines  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:52 pm
Lenn's eyes widened as she looked at the rose in her hand. She slowly looked up at Edward and blushed very lightly. "U-Um... Alright..." She nodded slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:23 pm
I think it worked! Yess!! He grinned to himself as he led her back to the house and he opened the door, everything was set up nice. "Please allow me," he pulled up a chair for her to sit on, he stood behind it so he could push her in.

Al sat outside with Senya as she ate her stew "Do you think Ed is doing ok, Senya?" he asked. "Of course, and remember, we are on our own date as well, want to go to the city and check out everything?" she asked him "I have a few spare earning that I have been saving for a special event like this"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:38 pm
Lenn blinked. Edward, you are acting very strange today... She smiled her usual smile, trying to hide the sadness in her sad smile as she sat in the chair. "Thank you." What is going on?  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff