Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:24 am
Peppermint Coffee

"Alright, let's check stuff out!" He wrapped an arm around her shoulder, unwanted or not, and started glancing around, trying to spot openings that they could squeeze into.

Setting his course, he started toward the least populated area, figuring that they would end up finding something of amusement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:30 am
It was very unwanted. To the point she stopped and shook her head. "Nope. No. Nu-uh. Jiaya, this doesn't ever happen. You do not get to touch my shoulders." She was okay with people giving her stares, but she was missing her arm at the shoulder and having anyone but family touch there was honestly beyond not okay with her.

Her face was red in embarrassment and a bit of anger to the point her glasses started fogging up. Every instinct was telling her to go home now. The reason she came was cake, or so she told herself, so she got that and going home shouldn't be that big of a deal, right?

PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:37 am
Peppermint Coffee

He withdrew his arm and shrugged, putting his hands up in defense. "Hey, I didn't mean anything by it, y'know."

Jiaya had done it as a friendly gesture, nothing else, but apparently that was... not... okay... He raised a brow, looking to her. That expression was... something he hadn't seen, before. People didn't get irritated with him, they definitely didn't get mad at him. They just sort of tolerated his presence.

This was an unusual feeling for him. Looking away, he ran a hand through his hair, mumbling quietly, "... sorry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:44 am
Her hand went to her eyes and she blinked away the moisture that had gathered there. Paej really wanted to crawl in a hole right now and possibly pass away. That'd be great.

No one had tried touching her like that. She knew she was sheltered, but she didn't realize how sheltered she was. "N-no, it's okay..." Her words were a bit broken up by her trying to calm down, but Paej really didn't mean to freak out like that. She sniffled a little and pulled her glasses off completely before shoving them in her pocket and fanning her face down.

"I didn't know I'd react like that. I'm so-sorry."
PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:52 am
Peppermint Coffee

Jiaya cleared his throat, moving his hands to clasp behind his back, well away from Paej. "You... uhm... I mean... I uh..."

He cast a sideways glance to her, "... you... gonna be okay... or...?"

As much as he'd been enjoying hanging out, he figured he should probably leave if she was this done with him. The young yaeli actually felt... sort of... bad... He'd never felt like he was overstepping boundaries, before. Most people seemed to just smile at him and leave. Or just leave. To be reprimanded like that, not even his parents did that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:57 am
There was a nod at his question as she finished calming herself down. The woman sniffled and let out a loud breath before giving him something of a smile.

"Let's.. Let's go find those games."

Home would be nice, but that'd be running away from her problems. He was treating her normally and here she was freaking out about it. Maybe this[/] was really what she needed. No filter interactions with people who were so different than herself and her family.

"I'm alright. I just... want to uh, quickly move past that."
PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:05 am
Peppermint Coffee

Looking over to her, he caught sight of what looked like a very forced smile. It made his heart drop, just a bit, seeing just how upset she was with him. "So... I mean... we... don't have to do anything..."

He turned his attention to the crowd in front of them, glancing over the area. "We... could just... go... I mean... I could..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 am
"Come on, don't be a baby."

With that, she decided to be bold and grab his wrist. She wanted to tug him toward the games. A good distraction would be needed for both of them. "You're the one who dr-dragged me here. So... Let's go."

PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:03 pm
Peppermint Coffee

He still couldn't meet her gaze, not used to the feeling of anyone being upset with him. Regardless of what she said, she had seemed just... mad.

Feeling her hand on his wrist, he looked down, brows furrowing slightly in confusion as he was dragged along. "... thought you were mad at me."

Still, he let her pull him along, not completely sure where they were going, but when was he ever? This was just another go with the flow kind of things, though he wasn't really sure how this one would work out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm
Nope. She'd make this a positive experience for the both of them. Slowly she pulled him through the crowd, a lot more nicely than he'd guided her. Once they got to an actual opening, she saw a lot of the games were fairly easy and she could actually play them.

"Oh look, they've got that game with the small bean sack you get into the containers.. Bet I can beat you."

PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:23 pm
Peppermint Coffee

"Pfft. Yeah, like I'd lose to anyone." As she stated the challenge, he completely forgot the fact that either of them had been upset. Cheerfulness was his usual demeanor, so it was easy enough to bring himself back around.

Making his way to the game, he grabbed up a few of the sacks, offering one to Paej. "Ladies, first. I wanna see whatcha got, so I know how bad you're gonna lose."

He gave her a charming, gap-toothed grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:51 pm
And almost like magic, he seemed to snap back to his original ways. For that, Paej breathed a huge mental sigh of relief before he was talking again. She pushed her hair out of her eyes, took her glasses out of her pocket and got ready after paying for her round.

"Get ready to get smoked."
PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:55 pm
Peppermint Coffee

He got his round paid for and stepped back, giving her space to throw. "Yeah, sure. Bet you miss every throw."

After all, he had luck on his side, so how could he possibly lose to anyone? It wasn't like this was a hard game, anyway. Just throw and see where it lands. But she was trying to present it as a challenge, so he gladly took it up.  
Bronze Coffee rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:09 pm
Paej's eyes rolled again and she focused on the game at hand.

She was pretty decent at getting garbage in the can in her bedroom, and as a child she was pretty decent at this game...But it'd mainly been played around family. Who knew how much luck was on her side.

So she readied up... With an underhanded pitch she made the first catch. "I'm sorry, you were saying?"

[Even - Made the bucket
Odd - Missed the bucket]

PrinceFigment

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PrinceFigment rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

PrinceFigment

Intellectual Lantern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:18 pm
Peppermint Coffee

[Even - Made the bucket
Odd - Missed the bucket]

"Yeah, so you got one. Doesn't mean you'll beat me." He took his sack and tossed it toward the bucket, barely paying attention to where he threw it. The young man knew that it wasn't too tough, so he figured he didn't really have to try. As long as he managed to beat Paej, he didn't really care much about the game.  
◈ Tendaji [RP Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff