Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
Arcane Academy: School for Royals (walk-in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:04 pm
HealingAssass1n
[]

User Image

"MEZAMERU! MEZAMERU! MEZAMERU!"

The alarm clock perforated the dead silence of Kogo's house. As it did every day, every year, around this time....
But the house wasn't always this empty. This dense. This lonely.
Kogo sat up still half dazed from sleep and plopped his hand on top of the goofy looking little robots head. Its arms were spinning rapidly, but after their cue to relax, died down slowly. Too slowly.
The house wasn't always this lonely.

Kogo swung his legs out of the bed and took a good gulp of water before standing up. You wouldn't think so watching him do it, but for a while now Kogo hadn't needed water to sustain himself.
Not since the chalice became one with his body a couple months ago.
The house wasn't always this lonely.....
"Anyways." Kogo's voice nurtured and strong reverberated surprisingly potent from his small chest. Slicing through the fourth wall of this post like a hand through water.

"Enough depressing dwelling. Its my first day of school after all."

TIME SKIP (I guess. Kind of. Like an hour.)

Kogo floated down from, seemingly no where, and plopped his hand gently on Damien's shoulder.

"Interesting fight huh?" Kogo said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:46 pm
Princess Delilah and Prince Alexander of Arasonal

Years 1&4
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Delilah was very quiet as the carriage rolled them down the streets toward the academy her older brother menacing it seems opposite of her was very quiet and he had a slight scowl on his face. She kept her voice quiet and her head low as she dared to ask even though she knew it were her own fault ,"Forgive me brother... for my insolence this morning I caused us to be late...",she replied. Waiting for his response and receiving non she found herself on the verge of tears she felt useless in her family she wasn't sure why she had been born the youngest but she was most grateful though at the same time she had no backbone like the rest of her formidable family they all seemed to keep a high confidence level even in the most stressful of situations. On Alexanders end he found the situation this morning more annoying than anything but not a necessary back step of things he found her lack of backbone even more disgusting in his own mind though he thought perhaps this school would give her the confidence she desperately needed,"Listen Delilah", he told her in a booming voice as he seen her petite head look up to him,"You are the youngest and yet you have no ties and will be married off most likely you need to remember that you may be a queen one day and Queen's do not", he narrowed his eyes,"Act like you they are strong women, capable of leading nations and birthing healthy sons and your not even close", he shook his head sighing as he did,"Please.. consider our family lineage... you must learn to speak up and fight what you believe in", he then went back into a quiet slurr.. as the two siblings looked out the window simitaniously,"Of course brother... I will try...", came her soft reply

-time skip-

They arrived not even half an hour later after thier conversation he stepped out and helped her onto the ground as she walked behind him in a somewhat follow the leader fashion, even though she was a 2nd year she felt still lost and unsure about this place last year she kept to the shadows but she had been ordered to show her qualities this year to any one that was capable of watching or listening. She looked up as her brother approached a group of two young men Prince Roma and Kosta whom she seen the year before but kept out of the way. Alexander approached the two men waving a friendly greeting,"Greetings", he gave them each a respectful bow,"I had hoped I didn't keep you waiting", he said.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:18 pm
TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

Damien was walking along just focused on his journal but when a hand suddenly just placed itself on his shoulder making him freeze and tense up before jumping back away from the guy, "Ah!? Where did you come from!?" He asked as he wasnt sure about what had happened, he didnt hear him approach as his ears twitched but then a thought came to mind, "Why... what fight do you mean?" He asked as he hadnt seen him, or think he has been seen at the fight and believed it best to not admit to being witness to the fight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:00 pm
HealingAssass1n
TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

]

User Image
Kogo smiled, allowing his magic to circumvent his emotions. Doing so allowed Damien to be receptive not only of the smile itself, but the emotions behind them it as well if he werent consciously attempting to block them. Which from Kogo's experience took A LOT of magical energy to do. It was one of his greatest magical strengths. As it allowed him to cause an enemy to feel any way he so chose as long as they were being receptive to him in some form or fashion. For example- someone who was unaware of Kogo's existence or were COMPLETELY ignoring him would remain unaffected. In a battle this meant every enemy Kogo faced had to split their focus and energy between fighting off the onslaught of emotions or sensations and actually fighting Kogo.

However the emotions he sent to Damien were simply his genuine ones. Mainly general friendliness, but also comforting. With a slight tinge of general excitement. Kogo had come to find this 'recipe' of emotions and sensations was the most keen reflection of general friendship. With the phrase "I feel like Ive known you for years", being the most general response to Kogo's introductory smile or fist bump. Kogo decided to initiate most introductions with physical contact to seal in the deal. After all, kogo was able to send emotions and sensations much easier when in physical contact. Although he was sure the reactions would be much different among other magic users at this school whom the smartest of which he figured would know exactly what he was doing with a little knowledge under their belt. But none the less, if its not broken don't fix it.
So he also gave Damien a little tap on the tip of his nose with the back of Kogo's finger.
"Oh you know. That one fight." He said, rather coyly.
"Its a pleasure to meet you. Im Kogo. Ill be seeing you around Puppers" He introduced himself before skipping off.  

supadankiwi420

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:10 pm
GuenivereOrion
]

User Image

Drifts down from seemingly no where once again, landing behind Delilah catching a whiff of her illustrious and elegant perfume. He as non creepily as possible, took a sniff and reveled in its niceness before tapping her lightly on the back and organizing a genuinely friendly smile to present to her for when she turned around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Years 1&4
Delilah found herself with head bent and arms before her clasped carefully over her skirt she thought she felt a warm breathing on the back of her neck but she ignored it until someone tapped her and she twirled terrified as a boy with dark hair appeared, she was to shocked to say much of anything as she blinked rather innocently at him and slowly back up into her older brother who was trying to have a conversation with his friends,"Who... are you...", she whispered, finally noticing his friendly smile after her own fear began to melt,"Oh...". She smiled back slowly with a glowing warmth as she didn't quiet understand why he wasn't speaking first.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 pm
GuenivereOrion"[/quote]
[quote="BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama turns when he hears a familour voice and sees Alexander and returned the bow to him."Hello Alexander,don't worry about it I woke up late so I have not been here to long."He says noticing his sister who had a man behind her and Rama eyes him closely his hand resting on the hilt of his sword as he spoke."I would advise backing away from the young lady."He says to Kogo with a smile unlike Delilah Rama did see him appear behind her and sniff her like a dog and this being his friends sister meant he wouldn't stand for it in the lest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Years 1&4
Delilah felt her older brother turn as he portrayed a dominate hand over her shoulder,"Delilah who have we here?", he asked narrowing his eyes at the new comer,"Hmm... I suppose you have business with my younger sister?", he asks the young man, Delilah finding the situation turned sour coward behind her older brother bumping into Rama as she gasped and bowed her head quickly,"Sorry Prince rama I mean no disgrace", she informed him standing there she wondered why she was getting alot of attention all of a sudden she was the quiet one of the group. She watched her older brother question the boy and she felt herself quivering inwardly. Alexander was always intimidating in her mind.... Alexander however was looking at the guy more discreetly he found him familiar but couldn't place a finger on it,"I'm Alaxander of Arasonal", he bowed respectfully,"Command over the armies of my brother The first born prince...", he shifted his eyes back toward Rama,"Delilah youngest of the Arasonal lineage as of now..", he told him knowing his mother was carrying another child as of news and Delilah wouldn't be the baby anymore, made his worry his parents would expect more out of her... As he waited for a response his sister sat in the background watching hoping this wouldn't turn into some brutal fight.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:46 pm
GuenivereOrion"[/quote]
[quote="BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama turned to Delilah and smiles at her warmly."Why are you being sorry you didn't do anything wrong."He says before patting her head,he knew her sense she was small seeing as both there kingdoms where close,she had always been a timmed one even around him her parents have even bought up mirage once or twice with him with out any one else in the room because they knew that Rama would and could take care of her but he has never spoke to any one about it yet and he couldn't lie he did care for her but if something where to ever happen to her under his care Alexander would likely run him threw with a sword or worse he would loss his friendship.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

TunaDishCosplayer

BlueBunnieBabe

Pegan Yanik

supadankiwi69

User Image
Damien Darke
Nakios Kingdom Prince

The thing was however that Damien was trying to ignore and not deal with the stranger and because due to the fact that its unknown if non-humans were natural, supernatural or manmade. They are believed to have come from some supernatural accident long ago and have become their own race after so long. However, they are believed supernatural that like humans and others, some can use magic while others were usually more immune. Damien was one such non-human, where his soul made his body more difficult to be effected by certain magic. Mostly magic that affects the mind, a trait passed down from his father who is hard to force to back down if challenged or bartered with. He wasnt feeling any positivity from the weirdo who just appeared out of no where and saw him leave just as oddly. He shrugged and woke that in his journal as well, writing what details he could in his journal. He wasnt hear to make happy memories, or even friends. His kingdom was generally hated by one kingdom or another, what would one ally be then a liabilty, one to be attacked just for being an ally to them.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

supadankiwi420

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:45 am
GuenivereOrion
]

Kogo gleamed at the Man and returned a deeper bow.
"Please do not bow to me, I'm but a peasant compared to you", he said, his head still bowed.
"I apologize for my rudeness. I'm just so infatuated with the beautiful things in life." Kogo peered up from his bow at Delilah wit a smile when he said this.
His attempt to be charming fell short however, somewhere between coy and goofy. His seclusion as a child left him in poor standing social skills wise. And while he meant what he said genuinely, Kogo had always had a hard time with inflection.
It led to a good bit of reading about gangsters, and stylish gypsies.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:35 am

Years 1&4
Alexander was amused by his modesty and told him so,"Ah you are most modest but I suppose you were raised to speak that way", he chuckled,"Come join us I'm sure you don't bite", he turned back to Rama who he asked,"Where is our good friend prince Alster have ran off to?", he turned to see Delilah in a state of rest which was a good thing and he nodded in approval of her actions. Delilah found that even though she was almost the center of attention she could keep her nerves about her and knowing her brother right now he would expect her to keep socializing as long as possible. Alexander hated it when she fell short and wanted to be alone it wasn't suitable especially when guest were over at the castle but today she would smile grin and bear it because her brother would approval and he was her only saving grace when it came to being at home with her authoritative figurehead parents. She bowed her head politely to the boy behind her brother, remaining silent if he wished to talk to her she would be polite in doing so for he was very curious but she would not be rude and boldly ask about him. She felt it was improper for her position.

Pagan Yanik

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:39 am
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama turned to answer Alexander when he noticed a small ruin on his hilt glowing a faint red color he put a finger on it and his eyes darkened slightly."I don't know what kind of magic you are using but you will stop it."He says as his hand grips the hilt of his sword,Rama's family was not very strong in magic but they did have a skill for sensing it and stopping it form effecting them threw the use of ruins but it fell to mostly mind altering and illusion magic physical and other magic like that would still work against him how ever."Delilah stand behind him for a moment."He says his voice was much more calm,he didn't wish for a fight but he would if need be and he would draw blood for his friend's honor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:10 am
Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Kogo lifted his head at last and smiled at alexander, using his magic to project and magnify his own gratitude at Alex and Delilah. Hoping they could feel it as well.

Irregardless someone definitely did and he faced Rama with a tad bitter expression. Kogo had never felt this way before, of course despite being bullied Kogo had rather rare experiences with skepticism. Most people from his village were strong purveyors of magic even if they werent magically inclined themselves. So he was used to people already knowing exactly what he was doing. The fear of the unknown someone could feel in response to his magic skipped his mind, and he instead took Rama's attempt at being cautious as a sign of general rudeness.
He felt an emotion boiling up in him he'd never experienced. Raw, genuine, unfiltered, emotional hurt- Rejection.
Even in childhood amongst the children at school. There were reasons. Reasons that made sense to Kogo cuz he knew none else. He was privileged by comparison to his classmates. Squalor begot squalor. He also had different hair and skin from his classmates. But this man? This man Rama at this school did not know him from hide or head. How can an individual be so mean to someone who they did not even know.
At this point Kogos misunderstanding had taken itself and ran, and Kogo knew not what to do with this swollen mass of sadness hed devloped in that moment, so he simply flung it at Rama instead.
"Im an empath you jerk."
Kogo said with a slight frown.
"Its completely harmless, unless I say otherwise. It's meant to better communication."
But he was sure any doubt of that would be removed by the sudden mirrored influx of emotions and sensations Rama was receiving, as if he were the one actually on trial here.  

supadankiwi420

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 am
GuenivereOrion

BlueBunnieBabe

HealingAssass1n

TunaDishCosplayer

Supadankiwi69

Rama looked at the straight in the eyes."I don't care what you are,you use your magic to mass with the minds of others and they most likely have no idea you are doing it,power like that can drive people to kill when they wouldn't normally do it."He says."You get only one warning if any one I know starts to act different I will remove your head form your shoulders and I can care less about being expelled for that act."Despite how Rama was acting he did have a reason to hate those who could alter the minds of others because it was some one like that who ruined his cousins life he was marked as a trader and set to death only a day after was it found out that some one was controlling him threw this kind of magic.  
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff