Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
Great Kingdoms of O'l United Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:01 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Doryu walked with her as she gave him the full tour and once the reached the bedrooms he smiles."This place has much more majesty then I though."He says turning to her with a bow."You have outdone your self lady Ophelia and I thank you for your hospitality let me call the others."He says as he taps the back of his hand and a small symbol forms and both Kalel and Ryoko could feel where he was it was his way of calling them to him.

Kalel turns to Ryoko and smiles."Our lord is calling us we should go to him."He then turned to the witch and gives her a smile."Don't let this beauty thing go to far it would be a shame to loos such a pretty face."He says with a wink before he heads towards Doryu,once there he took a knee."You called my lord."He says and Doyru smiles."You want to see you're room's right."He says to the both of them before leading them to the rooms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Ryoko found herself giving Cassandra dagger eyes as she arched her back in a menacing stance,"I'd say our master will have better control over your queen", she hissed feeling the symbol she perked up and raced away before Kalel,"Master!!", she shouted in joy up the stairs she flew and nearly crashed into the door as she dropped to his feet and began to kiss them clutching his leg she looked up rather desperately replying,"Master I thought you were gone for good", she rose to her knees following him like a lost puppy,"Wait master where is your room?", she demands frowning as her and Kalel were being led down the hall she looked back to see the queen giving her a critical eye and she narrowed her eyes back at her. She adored her master and didn't care what Ophelia had to say about it.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:14 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself find Kyoko display very disapproving she found women that groveled at mens feet where no better than the whores who had to sleep with them for money just to get by it kinda sickened her inner core even she couldn't understand it. Clutching her fist After Kyoko' teasing eyes she turned her attention to her room and slammed her door locking it she goes to her armor mannequin to undress out of her Armor now that the introductions where done she could find rest... these next few days would be difficult trying to learn customs trying to understand each others ways. She found herself an evening gown and lay on balcony in her half couch. She dozed in the sun and let the warmth get to her being part cat inwardly had its advantages when you were aggravated their were ways to fixing it.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:24 pm

Cassandra the Witch

Cassandra found herself amused by Kyoko's response she was very protective of her master but she knew her Lady would not tolerate these things humming she went back to trying to fix up her concoctions of making herself looking hideous. She found herself taking up a soothing medicine up to her queen humming as she passed down the hall and upon coming to the door she unlocked it with her magic and shut the door hearing Ophelia ask,"What is this Cassandra why are you here?", she demands as Cassandra hands over the medicine without a word and sits on the edge of the half couch as she asks her quietly taking a sip of her own concoction,"What is going on", she asks coughing heavily she lands on the floor gasping for breathe as Ophelia sighs,"You know those aren't working just stop.. your mother was one of the most beautiful women in the kingdom you trying to make yourself ugly is pointless and waist your time and mine", she sipped on her medicine as Cassandra came up to look at her fingers to find they began to grown new warts,"But its working..", she trembled laughing only to start cryig in despair as within moments they disappeared from her hands,"I dont understand...", she whined.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:54 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu laughs at Ryoko's display and pets her head."You can calm down I am still here."He then points at his room's door."I am just down the hall form you two so don't worry."He says once he shows them there rooms he turns to Kalel."Do you want to train a little before we call it a night."He asks and Kalel grins."I am always ready to train my lord."He says before he goes into his room and closes his door and Doryu looks at Ryoko and smiles."Do you want to join us?"He asks as he walks towards his room,once he got to know the room he walks out to the balcony and he looks up to the sky,then horns form and two wings form on his back by his hips and he takes to the sky,he then seen Kalel standing on the roof his sword at the ready before the symbol on his back and the glifs on his armor started to shine and he floated into the air.The two of them fly high into the air before there blades clash and the sparks form them look like fireworks bright yellow and a deep red.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Ryoko found herself nodding eagerly her eyes brightened as his transformation began and she followed suit after him,"Of course I'll join master", she said rather pleased, as she flew out into the sunset, and she circled around the two men who was clashing swords and she summoned to her the Massive Scythe which she battles with but she stands off to the side admiring her master battling in the sky,"Like a true Dragon king..", she cooed to herself as she kept herself afloat in the air, she looked down below at the castle Seeing the queen lounging on her Balcony with her witch and she narrowed her eyes and smirked as she descended onto her balcony railing and asked,"Why your highness what are you doing out in the late afternoon sun wont your complexion get ruined?", she asked sweetly with a coy smile.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:30 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia looked up at the figure of Kyoko blocking her warm sunset,"Move...", she commanded slowly getting up and stretching,"I wish to bask in the sun before it leaves me", she watched the Dragon woman try to tease her about her complexion and she scoffed,"I am not so easily frail mind your words", she stands up and turns when she hears Kyoko call to her,"Why your highness I was only trying to be nice...", she turned back narrowing her eyes at Kyoko this woman was trying to be Coy with her and she didn't like tolerating with that in her household,"Mind yourself Wench", she snarled a growl escaping her mouth as she turned and marched off the balcony closing the doors behind her. Cassandra which was whimpering about her failed potion looked up from the rim of her hat smirking,"I told you my lady hates to be challenged you will be best not to upset her... or maybe she will eat you", she snickers. As kyoko scowls and jumps off the balcony she begins to fly back toward her Master and Kalel,"Eat me stupid.. who ever heard of a dragon getting eaten by a lion?"With a sigh Cassandra picks herself up and walks into the queen's chamber seeing her already putting on a thick evening gown,"Your majesty will you being having dinner tonight in bed or...?", she asks seeing Ophelia's expression said enough,"Right.. modesty before your own personal feelings... I just hope you can hold your temper...", she mummers worried, as she sneaks past the queen down the stairs she had to keep this heavy robe on but she had evening gowns as well and the queen wouldn't care if she dined with them or not... She made her way down back to her room brooding over her potions wondering if anymore would work. Ophelia was furious but she kept a stony face as she went down to the kitchen for dinner to see about the preparations, she helped get the kitchen in order test tasted the meals and had everything set up before they would come back inside, she was sitting at the head of the massive dinning table as she waited patiently for her Fiance to appear though she would learn to keep her temper first thing that would go would be Kyoko's disgraceful appearance.

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:46 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doyru and Kalel fought for a few moments before he turns to Ryoko."At dinner tonight I want you to dress formal for me and please behave your self alright."He says as he lands he then kisses her head."You can do this for me right."He asks as he starts to get changed for dinner Kalel was back in his own room and changes he removed his heavy armor and put on a more regal outfit but kept his mask on,he never thought he would put this on again the last time he wore this was at his loves funeral he the took a deep breath."Ok solace you can do this."He says to him self before joining his king in the hall and they started to head to the dinning hall.

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:58 pm

Ryoko found herself almost drooling over the aspect of her master petting her as he did,"Dress what? Formally but master..", she blinked seeing he wasn't going to take no for an answer she bowed her head,"As you wish Master I'll do it for you", she gleamed when he kissed the top of her head and she pranced off to her own room dressing in a long fitted gown but it clung to her frame since she had such a robust one,"Hmm that wonder what the queen will say to this", she smirked giving a little giggle but she joined Kalel out in the hallway and then headed with her master down the stairs they entered into the dining hall to see her Majesty already seated and waiting on her guests.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:02 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia found herself waiting for them to arrive what seemed forever in her mind and she had a distant look when they appeared but she managed a smile and motioned for them to sit,"Please join me", she instructed as she waited for them all the sit down,"I'm sorry if it seems empty I am all that is left of the royal family and the staff refuse to sit with me..", she replied quietly,"They find it would disgrace my status usually I dine alone", she quietly began to pour herself some of the wine that was presented as she tried to start up small talk,"How long have both of you been in the service of my Lord?", she asked Kyoko and Kalel.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu bows and takes his seat with Kalel and Ryoko beside him."We have been with lord Doryu for as long as we can remember I have been friends with him sense we where little and once he became king he wanted me as his knight and Ryoko is bound to him by blood as his protector."Kalel says and Doryu nods."We are indeed an odd group of people but we are as close to a family as you can get."Doryu says with a smile as he fills his glass and passes it to Kalel.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:58 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Ophelia listened carefully and nodded slowly finding that it was interesting that Kyoko was bound to him by blood but she made not notice of taking anything in as she replied,"I see.. I small family", she found this was somewhat a blow to her internally for Even though Cassandra was the closest thing she could think of to family Cassandra ever only really felt like a good friend. Like her mother before her she was always involved in work. She continued to do small talk of the weather explaining more of the castle and right after Dessert was served she finally rose out of her chair,"I will retire for the night thank you all for dining with me", she then quietly left the room walking down the long dining hall onto her way to her room and up the stairs. She felt tired after a long day trying to entertain guest but the anxiety of the day had drained her she had only 2 days left til her birthday.

Pagan Yanik

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Doryu and the others kept with the small talk with the queen before she stood and the others followed her lead."Yes I shall do the same I have something to prepare for tomorrow."He says giving Ophelia a warm smile."Good night my queen."He says with a bow before he and the others return to there room Kalel stood in his king's room"Sir are you referring to the dragon for the queen."He asks and Doryu nods."She should be ready to fly here by morning."He says with a smile."Now you two get to your rooms and get some rest we are going to take the queen for a trip tomorrow."He says

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:29 pm

Ryoko found the small talk boring and the way that Ophelia put on such a face made her play with her food for the most part than eat it. She was disappointed that nothing was said about her dress even though it was still revealing she wanted to see what the queen would say but nothing was said and all was done. She yawned as she followed after her master to his room and plops down on his bed hugging his pillow as Kalel said something about taking the queen for a trip tomorrow,"Why bother she probably wouldn't like to fly", complained Kyoko staring at the ceiling,"Besides", she smiled,"Arent kitties afraid of heights?", she giggled as she sat up looking at Kalel for support as she wondered why her master wanted to give the queen a dragon anyways would she ever use her?  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:35 pm
Queen Ophelia of Leon

Her head throbbed it took all she could to remain calm to keep her temper.... It was worse during her bleeding time and it was already on her probably the worse time to deal with newcomers and strange ways.. She locked the door and stumbled to her bed heaving heavily as she felt her body begin to twitch, she moaned in agony as she rolled over onto the floor as her body began to take its form...
Several minutes later a white lioness lay wiggling around on the floor before getting up she padded over to the balcony and rearing up on her mighty paws she smashed opened the doors she padded out to sit on her haunches as she stared at the night stars she looked up she still gained human control even in this state. She still spoke English tongue but it was rough and different. She let out a soft growl before laying down on her belly and keeping vigil on her balcony.

Pagan Yanik

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces