Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
to be deleted soon . thank you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:35 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo chewed into a mouse as she asked question where he was from, he pointed his tail westward and gulped down the bite of mouse,"I'm kinda a traveler but I orignally came from way back that way", he told her,"Though I'd say I did stick around the area in which I was born for a long time it was similar to this but their were twolegs and alot of my siblings got tooken away by them", he shuddered,"I dont know what they did with them all my mother hid me from them and we didn't look back I stayed with her until i was nearly a year old and then I began to wonder because she became heavy with kits again... I didn't mind having new brothers and sisters but I was starting to actually grow in on my own", he told her taking another bite of mouse and chewing it down,"I went a little ways from home and met a queen who was heavy with kits so I played it nice and stayed with her that fall and helped out to care for her litter I moved on in the spring her kits were rowdy and they would pounce on me during my naps", he yawned,"I realized I really wasn't ready for kits then and I stayed away from any she-cats I came into contact with.. most wanted company others were heavy with kits and I usually just went about my way...", he informed her,"I've done that up until now and well like I said I dont mind staying but.. i'll probably leave in the spring and keep heading that way", he pointed his tail in the opposite direction of which he came and then went back to finishing his meal.

Strider was grateful for his presence being there and didnt say too much more except " Thank you Kyo . I hope that you will find what you are looking for in the spring time . As for me , I am not sure if i will be staying or leaving this old barn . " she nudded the kitten to keep a close eye on her and knew that astrid would be safe around Kyo too .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:01 pm
queen strider

guineverorion

Astrid was playing with a small bit of hay that was close by. Though she wasn't too stable on her legs yet, she wanted to play. She would leave Kyo alone for now. Once she got a bit bored of the hay piece that was moving around as she pawed at it, she went over to Strider and snuggled up to her mommy. "Mama." She said sweetly as she looked up at Strider with her dual color eyes looked sweet and happy.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:05 pm
Tempest The Dusk Lycanroc
queen strider

guineverorion

Astrid was playing with a small bit of hay that was close by. Though she wasn't too stable on her legs yet, she wanted to play. She would leave Kyo alone for now. Once she got a bit bored of the hay piece that was moving around as she pawed at it, she went over to Strider and snuggled up to her mommy. "Mama." She said sweetly as she looked up at Strider with her dual color eyes looked sweet and happy.

Strider began giving astrid a bath again and snuggled her baby close for one day she knew that the kitten would grow up and move away from the old barn. " dont be in a hurry to grow up little one , theres time to enjoy things later." she softly replied to her kitten and then laid down next to astrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
name : Lily Rose
- water to swim in
- friends

dislikes :
- fighting among friends
- winter time
- being alone  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:30 pm
queen strider

GuineverOrion

Astrid giggled as she was given a bath. She was ticklish on her belly, but didn't mind Strider cleaning her there since Strider was her mother. Astrid had no idea she was adopted but never thought about it as she was too young to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:35 pm
queen strider

GuineverOrion

Astrid giggled as she was given a bath. She was ticklish on her belly, but didn't mind Strider cleaning her there since Strider was her mother. Astrid had no idea she was adopted but never thought about it as she was too young to do so.

strider was a good mother to her kitten and then when she smelled another female her tail brushed up and she hissed at the other female trying to protect her kitten from unceratin danger.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:39 pm
queen strider

"Mama.....?" Astrid said in a scared way as she hid behind her mother, in case there was a fight or anything. Astrid didn't like this side of her mother, but that was because she'd never seen it before. Astrid was shaking a bit as she stayed close to Strider, hoping whatever was making her mad wouldn't come any closer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:43 pm
queen strider

"Mama.....?" Astrid said in a scared way as she hid behind her mother, in case there was a fight or anything. Astrid didn't like this side of her mother, but that was because she'd never seen it before. Astrid was shaking a bit as she stayed close to Strider, hoping whatever was making her mad wouldn't come any closer.

Lily Rose stood a great distance away cause she sensed a kitten near by and meant no harm at all asshe replied " I am Lily Rose an old lady cat and mean no harm to you and yourkitten miss " then laid down right where she was .

Strider calmed down and then replied " its ok astrid this cat is a friend and wont harm you " then she nuzzled her baby once more .  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:02 pm
Lily Rose was a wise old cat that knew alot about life and was concsidered to be a great help to the new mothers that were giving birth to kittens too . She stood up on her hind legs and smelled the change in weather coming hoping that she was welcome there .

quinevereorion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:27 pm
queen strider

Kyo had woken up from his nap he hadn't been out but a few hours when he caught the scent of another female he found himself getting up as he padded to sit next to Strider and her kitten Astrid,"Evening Old timer", he dipped his head in respect to the older female,"You must have come a long way", he replied friendly. As he picked himself up he arched his back to stretch and then flicked each paw in return,"I will grab more fresh-kill", he told them all padding deep into the barn to go hunt.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:56 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo had woken up from his nap he hadn't been out but a few hours when he caught the scent of another female he found himself getting up as he padded to sit next to Strider and her kitten Astrid,"Evening Old timer", he dipped his head in respect to the older female,"You must have come a long way", he replied friendly. As he picked himself up he arched his back to stretch and then flicked each paw in return,"I will grab more fresh-kill", he told them all padding deep into the barn to go hunt.

Lily Rose nodded back at Kyo and then replied " yes many many lands far away from here and when I finally reached this barn I knew that I was here to rest and stay awhile . I am a loner just like you Kyo , but I offer many wisdoms and learning though" . Lily was tired and now she just wanted to find a place to rest her tired legs awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:01 pm
queen strider

Kyo returned not even a few minutes later with a fresh mouse for the older cat,"Yes...", he licked his lips tasting away the last of the mouse,"You probably will have many wisdoms for us", he settled down next to the old Loner. they have all been loners he supposed the only one that hadn't travled much was Astrid and Strider but they were both immobile because how tiny Astrid was.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:05 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo returned not even a few minutes later with a fresh mouse for the older cat,"Yes...", he licked his lips tasting away the last of the mouse,"You probably will have many wisdoms for us", he settled down next to the old Loner. they have all been loners he supposed the only one that hadn't travled much was Astrid and Strider but they were both immobile because how tiny Astrid was.

while the old lady cat ate her mouse in peace , strider was busy giving her kitten another bath and making sure that she was safe from danger. " So what is the plan guys ? do we hunt for bigger kill later ?" strider replied to Kyo as she stopped in mid bath mode and looked back at Lily Rose too .

Time skip

Strider was now looking at her baby kitten who had grow up nicely. Astrid was 3 months old and quite an talker too . Strider was dreaming about having more kittens but without a mate that would be a hard task on her .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 pm
queen strider

Kyo had stayed with them through the winter it was late janurary and they were expecting another snow fall it was lighting drifting outside... Kyo had just snared a large bunny that decided to try to come out from its nest.. For even though the barn was full of mice the little one needed new fresh kill, he dropped the rabbit at Striders feet settling down in the warm hay as he watched the small Astried scurry across the hay with fast paws,"They do grow up pretty fast", he commented in amusement.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:03 pm
GuenivereOrion
queen strider

Kyo had stayed with them through the winter it was late janurary and they were expecting another snow fall it was lighting drifting outside... Kyo had just snared a large bunny that decided to try to come out from its nest.. For even though the barn was full of mice the little one needed new fresh kill, he dropped the rabbit at Striders feet settling down in the warm hay as he watched the small Astried scurry across the hay with fast paws,"They do grow up pretty fast", he commented in amusement.

Strider nodded in thanks for the fresh kill and took it to her hay pile where little astrid was resting and then replied " Yes , shes not my baby anymore and i wish that i could give her some playmates but i am without a mate" then took a n** out of the fresh kill and enjoyed the taste .  
Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff