Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays
Revival: After Ever After(Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hatter jolted up from his position laying on the couch in the cafe. He could have sworn he heard Tod outside. He stood and walked to the door and looked on in shock at the scene in front of him. "Well bloody hell would you look at that." He said to himself. "I guess my thought was right.
What is he doing here anyway? Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to ever see you again Tod."
He said out loud unintentionally. He looked down at Snow White. He squatted down and placed his hand on her forehead. "It would seem that the young girl has come down with a terminal illness. Oh whatever will I do now for some tea?" He asked before looking over at Scar. He decided now would be a good time to stay quiet. It would be bad to get in a fight in the middle of the street, especially since Ace ran off somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:04 pm
SilverThorneKitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod heard a promiscuous purr of a kitten behind him in the process of turning abruptly around he accidentally kicked a treasured pie on to scars head unfazed or completely unaware tod smiled and spoke,"figgy is dat ye my fine furry friend?", with his crazy eyes looking like an old man trying to read a paper delighted he decided to inform the little feller on what events just transpired,"Well little figgy i was porousing the pantry with my foot looking to by a delicious world famous pie and then I conversed with de sister mary about her proper use of spoons and wood and child birth yes it will not do at all de silver de silver better for de little scrapers", taking a good look at figgy he noticed the pie ridiculously perched upside down on scars head,"dam de figgy thats no way to eat eh pie whats wrong with ye?", shaking his small harry fist you,"soiling de pantrys wears its ludicrous i say!!".  

MaDd_JoKeR62

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Scar scowled at the rabbit standing in front of him. "Tod I'm not this figgy person you speak of. My name is Scar you stupid oaf." He commented. He shook his head to get the pie off of his head. "I suggest you remember the name." He added darkly. He then stalked up to the rabbit. "I also suggest you remember where you stand on the food chain." He added before looking around. "By the way who is the odd fellow standing in the doorway of the cafe behind you there?" He asked as he calmed himself down from the insanity of Tod.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:44 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Farting abruptly tod spoke,"what! what!?!", he said,"I cant hear ye sonny im er half blind", motioning his hand to his ear and slightly moving his body for the love of him he couldnt hear him puzzled he remembered that he couldnt hear sister mary to well.. ,"anyways", he thought reading his lips,"The whipper snapper is either making insults or well... either way", shaking his head he said,"I dont care that scared loaves of bread are high on the food chain lassy I need to answer de door Willis is knocking", hopping down out of the window sill onto the floor of the bookstore.  

MaDd_JoKeR62

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Hatter moved out of the cafe. He walked over to Tod. "Tod my dear friend!" He yelled to the hare. "It would seem that you make friends, or should I say enemies, wherever you go." He added. He slowly walked over to Scar. "I would ask that you excuse his behavior. He's not all there in the head, but then most of the people in this world aren't quite there am I right?" He asked as he pulled his cup of tea up to his lips. He spun around more than once and bowed to Scar. "I ask that you excuse me for now though as my partner seems to have come up missing, and I would much rather not be around the rabbit more than I have to." He told Scar. "As a warning though I have to tell you to be on the lookout for any suspicious activity, and that you report such findings to either me or Ace." He explained. He then skipped over to Tod. "As for you old friend.
I will need to ask that you stop causing a scene in broad daylight where anybody could happen upon you. It is unsightly for us as the organization to have to cover for your sorry a** all the time."
He scolded even though he was scared out of his mind. He didn't like being around Tod. It always made him uneasy when Ace wasn't around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:21 pm
BlueBunnieBabe

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

Tod was starting to shake he was in dreadful need for some tea but he was pleasantly happy to see willis,"I cant hear ye willis let me take out me sleeping aids", taking two somewhat okay apples out of his two ears he started eating one in a savvy like manner,"Now what ye talking about willis? the business of organizational asses? I dont think that would affect de stocks they all down the cabbage patch I would invest in carrots", smiling as pulling his prized carrot out of his pocket and slamming it on the table,"Now im sure that a entrepreneur such as ye self would be interested in a barter? for de cup of tea in yer hand my good flashy fellow!".  

MaDd_JoKeR62

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:45 am

Hatter blinked a few times in disbelief. He looked at the cup in his hand before slowly placing it on the table in front of Tod. "Just take it. I really have no need for carrots at the moment. You see I have lost somebody, and I need to go find them. As much as I enjoy catching up old friend I must bid you farewell. He said quickly as he bowed with his hat in his hand. He quickly jolted upright and placed his hat on his head in one swift motion before crawling out the window next to the open door of the cafe. He needed to find Ace as quickly as possible. Things were starting to get a bit too hazy for him at the moment.

Scar looked on in utter disbelief as he was ignored by the two madmen. He sighed softly before shaking his head. "Such disrespect for royalty these days. Somebody should put them in their place, but that's a problem for a different day." He told himself. He started walking away from the scene only to run into a couple walking towards the cafe.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:55 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

tod looking at his old friends leaving and happy with his barter he ate his carrot and took the tea cup and put two sugar cubes from his pocket into the tea and then gulped it down jittering for a second he said,"That really hits de spot Mary", he spoke,"You in a tizzy on the ground thats no where or way for a tizzy", he went over to the incapacitated snow white,"So sister mary i would like that pie", pointing at one of the now cooled undamaged pies on the window sill grabbing it,"So how much do I owe ye miss?", she said nothing,"Now there's no need to be rude ye fair lass well no bother missy", pulling a rather large diamond the size; which took up the entirety of his hand; was placed out in display,"Now I er dont have much ye little miss but dis here pretty rock missy a young creepy mouse insisted to pay me in carrots de dam rodent was rather madd to say the least and I say I never eared a single carrot all he ever gave me was shiny rocks and yellow rocks I say you", shaking the shiny rock in her face putting the rock in her hand he scooted her dress skirt up and over her,"Over well down de rabbit hole miss", lifting a trap door,"I must be off!", farting abruptly again to which the smell could might as well wake the dead he snatched his pie and hopped in the hole closing the door and off he went onward a muffed voice could be heard,"To de pub i be thirsting for a woman!", then a long loud rumbling sound could be heard from the tunnel underneath then silence....

Traveling in the rabbit hole tod finally reached his destination moving a rock he emerged in the alleyway he hopped up on the fence with pie in hand he always liked relieving himself here at this peaceful place for no one cares to look up for a shitting rabbit he smiles shiving his bloomers down he proceeded to make droppings wile eating his pie  

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:14 pm
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: Henchmen?
My thoughts are:"I knew something bad was gonna happen today"

Ace found herself sighing as she left the office box she began to make her way out onto the floor when someone grabbed her from behind she quickly moved into action as she pulled them over her planting her foot firmly at there throat,"Who are you!", she demands only to get counter ganked by 2 others as they held her down with her struggling body carrying her out into the ally way alot more were waiting as she twisted finally breaking herself free as she dropped onto the ground landing kick along their bottom legs and causing 3 to knock down,"So its a party huh..?!", she said her hood dropping to reveal the tiny terror glaring as she began to fight off the men 1 by 1 they tried to all tackle her but she did a double flip upwards and then landed on the pile of heads as she high flipped jump back towards the wall in which she went into a flurry of hand to hand combat fighting off the henchmen in which she could have killed but the spook wanted information right now not dead bodies. One came at her with knife as she pulled at his forearm rammed her knee into his gutt and then twisted his arm up and around his back while he howled in pain as she kicked him literally in the a**.

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:24 pm

Hatter sighed to himself. "That damn rabbit taking my tea." He grumbled. He walked through town when he head the sounds of a scuffle. He calmly walked to the alley where it was happening to see Ace beating up some six or seven guys. Hatter shrugged and walked over to her. "I thought we agreed not to have parties alone, or without tea." He told her as he looked at the guys around them. "This is strike two by the way." He told her as he took out a small piece of cake from his coat. "Want any?" He asked as he held out a small piece for her.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:34 pm

Snow White

....A shadow of a princess....

I am in the presence of: no one
My thoughts have:"What happened to me!"

SnowWhite slowly blinked as her eyes began to open when she did finally become awake she was disgusted by the scent that was left wafering int he cafe and she quickly got to her feet and ran outside she noticed the broken window first and then turned to see the massive diamond in her hand,"Oh... my...", she said noticing her skirt had been tampered with she screetched in fear someone had fondled with her while she was passed out, she began to shake in fear before she ran crying down the road toward scar, belle, and adam..

hair black as ebony... skin white as snow... lips red as the rose...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:23 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

tod was rather enjoying his peace when all of a sudden a bunch of ruffians barged into his loo and willis? 'Why are they in my loo..?', looking down at his half eaten pie was it the aroma that lead them here ,"Well thats ever so unposh", he yelled at the ruffians,"I have half left no need to fight over it", throwing the pie at a ruffian at which it soon landed causing one to slip on it at that moment some fog in his mind lifted when a hood fell down to reveal a frighted Alice,"Oh is that alice I see?", he loudly exclaimed,"Alice! Alice!", while waving to her,"Its me Hare do you remember lassy? how ye been have any kids yet? and why ye fighting in me loo? and good god ye Hatter drink some tea de little missy is having an unbirthday party in my outhouse show some hospitably!".  

MaDd_JoKeR62

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:31 pm
Beware my enchanting face...

...for your mind will lead you to your doom

Ace
Alice of Wonderland

I'm Assessing: Henchmen, hare, and hatter
My thoughts are:"These guys are killing me!"

Ace found herself grunting in effort to push off an attacker her had a damn blade at her throat when the hatter offered her cake,"Will you stop being so damn calm all the ******** time!", she yelled shoving the guy into his friend she turned at the sound of the march hare... was he taking a s**t on the fence?!? She dropped her job when he asked in array of question including if she had any children,"Do I look 30 to you ya old fart! And on top of that why don't you get your Madd a** down here and help me out you two are killing me woah!", she was pulled into the mix of the men as she had one hauling her away on his shoulder,"What in the hell!!", she began to beat the henchman down shoving her foot into his gut until he finally dropped her as she then tackled the next guy to the ground,"Hatter!! Stop messing around the spook wants information we have to knock them out!"..

....Every rose has its thorns...

PeachesDarkSide

SilverThorneKitsune

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:14 pm

Hatter shrugged and rushed over to the group that had Alice. "I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to back away from her." He told the group as he shoved one into the wall so hard it broke his nose. He then kicked one out of his way as he walked toward Alice. He glanced up at the hare and gave a slight nod as a sign for him to do anything. "As for the leader of your little group here, and sorry ,but could you point him out to me?" He asked one of the guys on the ground who lifted a shaky hand to point at the guy who had Alice a second ago. "Very good sir." He said before killing the guy with a dagger from his hat. "Now Mr.Boss man I need a word with you. It will only take a second, and it should be fairly painless as long as you cooperate with me."  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MaDd_JoKeR62

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:59 pm
SilverThornekitsune

PeachesDarkSide

GuenivereOrion

tod seen hatters gesture to join the party but they seemed to have everything under control sloppy but under control and it was getting dreadfully close to his evening nap and wasn't sure after all an old rabbit needs his rest but it was for young Alice,"Oh well lets give it a go....hatter!", he said pulling his bloomers up he hopped from the fence an ominous dark presence started emanating that all could feel as the old rabbit casually started muddling his way toward hatter with his hands behind his back a scared ruffian decided to jump him he then simply reached out and pulled the ruffain's trousers down in the process the ruffian tripped and fell on a rock he was out cold another ridiculous oaf decided to pick him up like that was to accomplish anything he shoved his foot in the screaming mans mouth the man puked promptly and released him hopping off that mans shoulder before hoping onto another where he then proceeded to draw out a spoon and turned to take the guys eye out,"Hey hey have ye seen any suspicious people lately hey hey what what??", he said to the eyeball showing it to the man the man started to scream in pain and then crumbled to the ground as he hopped onto hatters shoulder with eyeball still in hand,"Ye getting sloppy hatter", by then the present vanished he poked hatter in the cheek with his spoon,"What about young alice? it was agreed that ye are her over seeer and ye let her get in this pickled mess assassins dont get jumped alice and if they do everyone dies when you take what you want isnt that right?", the old rabbit chirped holding the eyeball dangling in front of hatters face.  
Anime/Manga/Book/Movie/Game RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff