Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply School RolePlays
High school life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shirou Kotomine

Shirou smiles at her then she gets up and leaves him and he watches her leave."Ummm...Ok did I say something wrong."He asks him self before he sits down and starts to eat his lunch as he puts his headphones on and turns on his music and pulls out a book and lets out a little sigh as he starts to bob his head to the music and starts to wright down lyrics and he was singging to the song he was listing to with out really knowing,he did however have a good voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:48 pm
PaganYanik

Bridgette Asheton

Bridgette and her group had made it outside by the time they found Shirou under a tree,"Oh my gosh!! He is so damn cute", said Bridgette dreamily as she and her girls stood over by the wall giggling as they commented on his appearance,"Listen to him!! He sounds freaking amazing!", she gasped,"I wondered if he plays the guitar or something", Bridgette cleared her throat as the girls gushed,"Okay I'm going to ask", she prepped herself heading over to Shirou when her Ex walks by with the swim teams head captain,"Oh no he didn't", she snarled glaring after the two with disgust,"I'm going to screw him out of that relationship", her plans already averted she huddled back to her group to explain her deliema as they all huddled about sympathizing with her,"what a Sk*nk", she snaps,"I hate her so much", she and her group of friends made there way back inside where they plotted to ruin the relationship quickly.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:53 pm
PaganYanik

Jenny Pickett

Jenny having been rushed out of her tree by the new guy not wanting to disturb him settled her way into the library where she found peace and tranquility she smiled as she sat down and began to read some of her favorite romance manga a genre they carried here and she hoped no one would disturb her as she wrapped herself up in the book along with her own fantasies and day dreams with it. She found herself becoming the heroine in the book along with the new guy being the hero and they had some romantic scene where they held one another underneathe a cherry blossom tree whispering sweet nothings. She snapped out of it and blushed a bright red before looking around timidly wondering why she let herself get all riled up like that when it was all in her head anyways she tip toed over to a corner to finish her day dream finally done with book as she imagined herself rather different then what she normally was.  
School RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff