Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Fantasy RolePlays
War Among The Divided Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel looked on as the archangel ended the fighting with one technique. 'Just how powerful is he?' He asked himself in disbelief. He sheathed his katana and flew up beside the angel. "It looks like only one remains defiant. Shall I lend a hand or do you want me to take the wounded back to heaven for treatment?" He asked the man more out of respect than anything else. He looked down at Jhin. The demon looked downright horrifying by any standard. Ramiel got a bad feeling from the creature.
"If you'll listen to my advice then I say we both blast him with powerful light and be done with it, but since this is your fight I'll leave that decision up to you."

Quote:
GuenivereOrion

Quote:
Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:59 pm
Harlequin
Mistress of Trickery

Harlequin was knocked down while in the midst of
a battle with a captain as she screamed out as she slammed to the ground rubbing her head,"Ouch!!", she yelled looking over at the Archangel in annoyance,"Lets Go Xeno I'm done with this s**t", she then flew toward the crack that led back to hell as a bunch of other cowardly demons try to sneak in there as well in fear of the Arch Angels words. Harlequin was just annoyed she was done dealing with blinding light at this point, as she began to descended deeper into hell itself....

PaganYanik

SilverThroneKitsune

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:08 pm

Azazel

Azazel looked at the demon before him and looked at the angle beside him."Don't worry about him he will die soon enough,worry about getting the others back for help I'll teach this demon some manners by the time i am done."He says as he turns back to the demon running a him and he points his sword blade at him."You are strong to have taken a hit form this holy sword filth but you will not live thought two."He says as he brings the blade across in a sweeping strike but to his amazement the demon met his blade with his own.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:05 am

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin heard some one calling to him to turn back but he didn't care to listen and a twisted grin forms as the archangel's eyes widen when he blocks his sword."Every thing you know wont mean a thing angel you are going to need a new trick to bring me down."He growls as he bushes the angel back and then presses the attack and every time there blades met a wave of black and white swap over the battlefield

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:25 am
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel nodded as he watched the battle for another few seconds. 'The power these two possess is almost mind boggling.' He thought to himself. He rushed back to aid a large group of injured angels. "Every able bodied angel needs to hurry and help out the injured. The faster we get them back to heaven the quicker they'll get better so get a move on it!" He called out his instructions.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:30 am
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno snarled as he watched the angels retreating. 'They must think they're special or something huh?' He thought to himself. He stood up and dusted off his cloths before unfurling his wings. "I'm not gonna let some big shot like Jhin try to steal all the glory. I'll just go finish off the one that stood next to the archangel. That'll show everybody I mean business." He said to himself before taking off like a bullet towards Ramiel. He drew his daggers and got ready for a fight that all will, hopefully, remember.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:46 pm

Azazel

Azazel held Jhin to a stand still and out of the corner of his eye he seen another demon making a brake for Ramiel."Behind you."He calls out as he looks back towards his own fight,for once anger was building inside Azazel this was the first time a demon had held him off was the light getting weaker against demons or was he growing weaker,no it was this demon something about him just seemed to make Azazel uneasy and something made him want to destroy him with his own hands he was enjoying this fight

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:59 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin could feel the anger starting to swell in side the angle he was fighting and he grins."Come on angel whats wrong can't you kill me so easily."He scuffs and blocks yet another blow form him and stars pushing back with attacks of his own his twin swords come crashing down into the angles pure white one before the two starts to estrange blows and soon after the angel's anger got the better of him and he swings too wide and leaves him self open and the Jhin lands two good blows on him cracking the armor over the angels chest and sending him back into a wall with a loud crash and laughter."You are there strongest yet you fall to me today you peace of trash."He says as he puts the hilts of his blades together forming a sword staff and he stars walking towards Azazel with a grin.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Hearing the warning Ramiel turns back and unsheathes his katana just in time to block the attack from Xeno. "So the worms still have some fight left in them huh?" He asks Xeno. "It's such a shame that you have to be my enemy today. For today I hold no mercy in my heart for the likes of you foul creatures!" He yelled out. He pushed Xeno back and got into a stance before he heard the loud crash and the laughter that would go on to haunt him. He spared a loot to see what was going on. "What?!
How could Azazel be pushed like that?"
He asked in bewilderment.
He rushed at Xeno trying to finish his fight quickly so he could go help the archangel. He swiped at the demon leaving a big gash in his chest.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:15 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno reveled in the anger of the archangel as he passed by. He knew that this was going to be so much fun. When his attack was blocked by the angel he scoffed and tried to go for another attack. However he stopped mid attack at the sound of a loud crash and maniacal laughing. He looked over at Jhin, and a grin of his own was forming. "Us worms as you say will be the death of you today you perfect little rat you."
He taunted. As the battle went on he could see that he was out matched if only because of the reach of the sword. His troubles gained him a gash across the chest, but he didn't let that slow him down. With the angel splitting his attention Xeno was able to get a few good gashes of his own against the angel. "If you don't want to die I suggest you stop paying attention to your dead friend already." He said with a hysteric giggle. "Besides aren't I man enough for you big boy?" He asked in a forced and badly done seductive tone.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Azazel

Azazel's eyes where closed but he could heard the laughing and his eyes opened just in time to block a swing form Jhin and but it wasn't with his sword he cough Jhin's blade with his hand the blood splatered out form the wound but then Azazel kicks him and sends him flying between the two fighting before he was ingulft in twisting light and black like flames."You kill me don't get your hopes up trash."He says before the fire fades and the Azazel walks out of it his two middle wings now black as night and the once holy blade twisted into a black great sword,he then spins it and looks at the others around him before finding where Jhin flew towards and his eyes glint and his swings his sword sending a wave of black energy towards all three of them.

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:59 pm
Xenotroth
The Brutal

Xeno quickly turns around as he feels a confusing energy coming from below. His eyes widen as he sees Jhin rocketing towards him. He quickly dives out of the way and was greeted to a sight that he never thought he would see again. "So another one falls today huh?" He asked softly. He shakes his head quickly before he sees the wave of light and darkness erupt from the blade. "God dammit what the ******** is going on with these assholes today?" He yelled as he dove straight down to the ground landing hard enough to cause a crater to form.
"Hey big shot do you mind not killing me here? This would be a pretty crappy place to end up dead!" He yelled up to Azazel. He stood up and put his daggers away. "Man Har is gonna be so pissed when she hears that she missed out on this one." He said to himself as he started laughing. He couldn't wait to hold this over her head especially after everything she holds against him.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:06 pm
Ramiel
The Thunder Right Hand

Ramiel used the blunt edge of his sword to send Jhin down towards the ground. "What in heavens name did that to a demon?" He asked to himself. He then saw Azazel had changed, and he paled. "By the gods above we lost another one." He said softly in disbelief. He couldn't get his body to function right for a few seconds. That is until the wave of light and dark raced towards him. He flew high into the sky just barely dodging the attack. He gritted his teeth. "Dammit!" He cursed as he sheathed his weapon. He knew he couldn't fight the demons and the fallen angel alone.
He would have to retreat and hope to gain the strength to fight some other time. He hated having to leave one of his former brethren behind, but he knew that Azazel would no longer be allowed in heaven. He flew back through the gates of heaven before closing them off. Today was a failure in his eyes. One that would weigh heavily on his mind for the rest of his existence.

GuenivereOrion

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:14 pm

Jhin
The Butcher

Jhin thrust his blade out only to have it cought and then he felt a kick form the angel that he knew broke something most likely a few ribs but when he got hit by the other angel when he hit the ground he just stayed down as the wave passed over head and he stood up and noticed Xeno yelling at the now fallen angle and growls as he rushes over to him and grabs the snarky little demon and throws him into the crack that leads to hell and jumps in behind him."We are going back this is a battle we can't win right now so don't piss it off any more I did well enough on my own." .

GuenivereOrion

SilverThorneKitsune

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:15 pm
Charmiene
Lady of Harmony

Charm was playing her harp.. in heaven there was a lovely waterfall stream that fell upon the clouds in a soft grassy slope and she was out sitting upon the natural rock letting the music flow across the field upon seeing an angel return to battle she noted the righteous angel Ramiel returning from battle.. She yet to see the Arch Angel return and worried he may have ended up dying in the result,"Impossible..", she told her self quietly as she chimed the strings,"Ramiel will let me know what has happened...", she waited for him to return and there in the city of heaven he would report what he found to the Angel Gabriel.. Charm descended from her seat and went back into the city.. upon seeing his flight was rough she found herself seeking him in the council room of angels where he would be telling all what had happened during the battle. She stood off to the side her eyes blinking in concern as she waited for his answer.

PaganYanik

SilverThorneKitsune

Fantasy RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas