Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2019)
[H] RoseDragonfire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 pm
Day # 30
Theme: Happiness

User Image

Comments: Tried a less perfect nose. None of mine are perfect, I just wanted something less symmetrical.

Also, I tried thinking of what I thought happiness was. I always associated the feeling with Teal and unforced smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:31 pm
Day # 31
Theme: Art Request

User Image

Comments: Waaahhhhh...I'm happy with how she turned out. This was a ton of fun to draw. <333  

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:41 pm
Day # 32
Theme: Masquerade

User Image

Comments: Still trying things with Sai painting. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:21 pm
Day # 33
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part 1

User Image

Colors found on original Ref: Click Here to See Request

Comments: Ok, so it's Ako! Gave it a slight stylized twist, simply so it challenged me a bit more. PLEASE, if you take this on, download the full size from the image link. The photobucket one gets rid of many of the details I worked on. I seriously love this challenge, and can't wait to color other requests! <333  

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:40 pm
Day # 34
Theme: Spirit Challenge Part 2

User Image

Comments: This was such a cool line art, and probably the hardest I've ever had to color lol! The multiply didn't work the way I wanted it to, and required me to multiply all layers, which means I had to do this VERY slowly. It was still well worth the effort I think, and I enjoyed it immensely. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:27 pm
Day # 35
Theme: Design a Book Cover

User Image

Comments: This is a REALLY ROUGH concept for the second book in a series I'm working on. The first is, "Dream Walker". I actually don't even know what I want the little "Soul Giver" girl to look like.

What is a Soul Giver? :
- Soul Givers: They are born with the ability to place a part of their soul into inanimate ojects. Young soul givers are watched very closely as their powers manifest, for their gift can be very dangerous. Any part of their soul that is transfered, is no longer a part of them until they recall it. As such, they are taught early on never to give 100% of any type of emotion/sense. When they only give percentages they are left with a longing for it back, which makes it easier for them to recall their gift. However, if they give 100% of anything to an inanimate object, not only will that object become obsessed with whatever they're given, the giver will likely have no desire to recall their lost part. In order to put the lost part back into the originating soul giver, another soul giver must step in and force the transfer. This is extremely difficult.
In soul giver history, the worst incident occured when a soul giver placed all their malice and hate into a doll. They felt they were doing good by expelling these dark emotions from their body, and locked the doll away. However, not only did the doll get loose and cause great devastation, the original soul giver found themselves unwilling to re-acquire the dark emotions, as well as fight against them, for they could not find it within themselves to be angry and stop the doll. After much grief, the rest of the soul givers managed to capture the doll, and place the soul part back into the original giver. Thus, new laws regarding the gift were made, as well as severe punishments should they be broken.

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:12 pm

xoxoxo Day 36 xoxoxo

User Image

If you decide to draw for this day, please post your art below this message.
Thank you!

Ok, I couldn't do it. I'll be using a Spirit Pass today. Going back to rest.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:05 pm
Day # 37
Theme: Disney, Lust

User Image

Comments: Surprisingly, not all that hard to Disney Vilify Lust from FMA. I can't really draw Disney, but I figured that you're get the gist based on the ridiculous waist alone. Lol! xD  

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:15 pm
Day # 38
Theme: Color Palette

User Image

Comments: I love making Color Palette People. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:20 pm
Day # 39
Theme: Draw Your Spirit Animal

User Image

Comments: I know it's not a traditional spirit animal, but there is no other I feel this connected to. Though, I do feel a connection to birds in general, the phoenix has been my life's symbol. <3  

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:41 pm
Day # 40
Theme: Improvement

User Image User Image

Comments: I enjoyed her, so I decided to make some changes. I didn't save the original layers, so I painted over the original. Lol! I made several adjustments to her form, you'll notice it the most in the face and well...the additional legs... ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:32 pm
Day # 41
Theme: Collide

User Image

Comments: Continuing to try something new. This one has been fun so far. I hope to continue working on it. biggrin  

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:07 pm
Day # 42
Theme: Kaiju

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
User Image

Comments: This Kaiju may not look too much like a real boop-noodle, but it is definitely an even serpent, so beware.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:08 pm
Day # 43
Theme: Monochrome Purple

User Image

Comments: Ok, so these took me several hours today to do, so I was hoping that because I did in fact sketch them using purple, they might count? I really wasn't feeling the themes, so the colored ones are kind of a cop-out in my eyes, but if we're counting technicalities... lol! Can I just say that I'm proud I was able to do these all in one sitting? I haven't moved for 4 hours...  

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

RoseDragonfire

Benevolent Benefactor

24,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100