Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xbzen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:52 pm
and can u get it on mmbn5 tp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:31 am
xbzen8
and can u get it on mmbn5 tp

Yes, you can get a Bass Soul in the Doubleteam game, just beat Bass in Nebula Area 6, the roaming one if I remember correctly.

There are the Silver version(Speed) and Gold version(Power) each with their own pros and cons.

One of them have the "Hell's Rolling" attack, while the other one has the "Tri Buster".  

Fiyun

Xbzen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 am
oh thats sweet  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:13 pm
as a mater of fact, you can get bass cross in double team by playing while you have the gba cart inside the ds at the same time. You caneven have your bass cross megaman with 120 hp  

E-lee-za

chaossearch-ANBU soldier

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:21 am
GoTn_Soldier
O.K. I'll just verify all this. First, it's Bass CROSS Megaman it's NOT a soul! Now there are only two different ways to get it. The first is what they all said and that is first have a Nintendo DS, second have a copy of Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team, and third have a Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman or Team Colonel with the Bass icon in it. If you have all three of them you can get the Bass cross by playing the DS game. However if you take out the Gameboy Advanced game you will be normal Megaman again. The second way to get the Bass cross is to somehow get an e-reader card from the Megaman movie released in Japan, which I doubt you have. As a matter of fact I couldn't even find one on Ebay. Well good luck with all that but as far as I can tell the Bass cross isn't as good as you'd think, especially since it lowers your Mega Chip count by two. They have to do that to make it balanced I guess.

yes, thats true, about the bass thing, bass of course is not a soul because bass cross doesnt require a battle chip to use it! And the japanese keep everything for themselves! They should of kept everything the same when the western version came out (with the exception of using an e-reader to fight protoman FZ)  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff