Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🎸|| The Rev Room(Residence) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:40 pm
User Image

He let his eyes rest on Shion's relaxed form. She seemed so non-chalant about everything that had to believe her words. Everything would turn out fine. It wasn't like her demon was taking control of her body or anything. They were functioning in harmony. He released a deep breath, deciding not to panic.

"Okay. Common ground. I can do that. Chomei is like, a bug. I'll like, find some bug things to do." He flinched minutely as Chomei called him an idiot, then beamed a big grin. Of course he was, and Chomei was just going to have to get used to it.

"Well. This has been interesting. Um, I'm Takao - not sure I said that or not already. Thanks for letting me crash. This isn't really my style, y'know." His eyes briefly drifted to where her pajamas were threatening to bust, but corrected himself quickly. His demon was watching - had to act properly for a bit before they were on the same page.

"So, um, I should get going and get a handle on this beast situation. But thanks for being cool about it. I'll come to you for like, advice and maybe a drink if that's not too much to ask." He got to his feet and didn't sway too much, so he felt confident about his ability to go about his day. He made for the door, but stopped to turn to her as he had a hand on the handle. "Oh and um, you're the cat's pajamas, Shion."

It was a dumb line. He knew it was a dumb line. Chomei knew it was a dumb line. But he delivered it with his usual charisma and flashed her a tooth grin, confident they would be friends after this real weird meeting.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx
> Jack / Jackx > No Bloodline x > Arashigakure x > S-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Free ] Streetwise: Receives 2x ryo on missions
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Jazz Hands: Ninjutsu may be performed with somatic gestures.
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

• [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        • [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.
        • [ Kakumei ] This allows the user to detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a slight increase in reflex per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This ability is passive.
        • [ Kakumei ] This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
        • [ Kakumei ] Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
        • [ Small Circle Combatives ] The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:57 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion cocked a brow at the man's one-liner, but felt herself give way to a dorky snicker. "What? Leaving so soon? You spent all day killing owlbears or some junk like that. Stick around, dude. Grab a bowl and take a seat, watch some tv." she said, reaching for the cereal box. "It's a good one~" Shion would gesture to the TV where a team of differently animated characters were getting up to all sorts of hijinks. Honestly she wanted him to stay. The company would be more than welcome given the week she'd had. All her current connections were either from work, work, work... or that little gremlin who tended her bar. Holy s**t, does Shion not have friends? *C'mon, stay.* Another unintentional thought broadcast over their mental bridge would reveal her true intentions.

General Info

STR: +12 // SPD: +12 [+24] // REF: +12 [+24] // FORT: +12
CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline
TITLES: Jounin // CORE Agent: Bastet // Cat Summon Head // Nibi Host

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:
- Meltdown: 5/5 Charges
- Nibi Stage: inactive - 0/x

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 10:06 pm
User Image

Takao stopped at the door when she insisted. He wasn't sure he was all about the cereal - chocolate was his preference over marshmallows, though he had a sweet tooth like nobody's business. However, he never got to watch cartoons as a kid...

"Alright," he relented, and felt an odd secondary wave of relief at his choice. Was Chomei wanting him to stick around, too? It wasn't like he'd never see Shion again. I don't plan on keeping you from Matatabi, if you want to catch up with her in full sometime. He got a dismissive response from Chomei, so he shrugged it off and sat down next to Shion.

"I feel overdressed," he laughed as he settled in. "Am I gonna be able to follow this cartoon?" He was entirely unfamiliar with all sorts of cartoons but at least there was good company. He would need to try and keep his eyes and hands to himself though; the idea of Chomei looming in his thoughts didn't make his human desires any less prevalent.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x > Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x > XP : : 6,540 x > Ryo : : 両0 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

Current Stats

• [ Channeling Martial Skill ] Once completed, all techniques are able to carry two elemental properties.
        • [ Phantom Slayer ] The user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they preform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and reflex when wielding a small weapon is increased by a slight amount.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their reflexes for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons without paying the cost. This still requires the activation be utilized.
        • [ Sobagai Deba Sentou ] All projectile weapons used as a small weapon for this style gain a slight speed increase per rank of the parent technique.
        • [ Kakumei ] This allows the user to detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a slight increase in reflex per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation. This ability is passive.
        • [ Kakumei ] This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
        • [ Kakumei ] Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
        • [ Mirror Image Art ] The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.
        • [ Small Circle Combatives ] The user has learned to utilize their physical arts with mimimal effort while obtaining equal results. Simple techniques require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique. This training may not be layered with other training that gives reductions of this manner.

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:36 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion tossed Takao the box of cereal and gave him a quick up and down. She wasn't really sure if you could call wearing the clothes you passed out in *overdressed,* but whatever, dude. "Then get cozy, dude. I dunno 'bout you, but I aint going anywhere today." A true beacon of professionalism. "Oh, and sorry about the box. I'm outta bowls or whatever."

The images on the screen would flash in a series of constantly escalating nonsense events that eventually became pointless, but each one elicited a snicker or stifled laugh from the pajama'd girl. Cant let him know how much you're really enjoying this crap now. As the hijinks winded down, Shion would lean over to Takao and shake her head. "Dude, I've been watchin' this show for like... two years now and I still dont get it. Aint nothing to follow."

General Info

CHAKRA: 1825/1825 // STAMINA: 1975/1975 // DEMON CHAKRA: 5000/5000 // BODY RANK: S // BLOODLINE: Bakuton // CLASS: Tai/Bloodline

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
kiiwispoet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:21 pm
User Image

Takao wasn't sure how to react to the box of cereal. He wasn't sure he wanted any, but the box was really throwing him off. It felt unnatural. He didn't want to be a bad guest but... a box? He wasn't sure he'd ever run out bowls at his house, and he lived alone like she did (or so he presumed).

"So um, I know I'm gonna ruin whatever cool points I've earned with you - y'know, for being awesome like I am - but I gotta ask... It seems like you're recovering from something, like you're avoiding a problem. Do you wanna like, talk about it?" He wasn't a magical empath but maybe it was the bijuu connection that had formed earlier, and the connected jinchuuriki link that followed. He felt close to Shion like he'd known her for far longer than he had, though that could be Chomei's perception of Matatabi instead.

"I mean, you did ask me, a total stranger, to stick around and hang. I guess you could just be super trusting but like, you angry yesterday so... I mean, no pressure. But. We should stick together as like, jinchuuriki or whatever. I'm all ears y'know."

"Eloquent," Chomei remarked sarcastically in Takao's head, making him briefly consider flicking a moth or something petty to tick off the bug bijuu.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:33 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion gave Takao a side-eyed glare and quickly shoveled the remainder of her cereal into her mouth. *Shion, don't be rude. You did invite him.* A few muffled grumbles would muffle the frustrated chewing until finally Shion would swallow her pride. "It's nothin'." *Shion.* For the first time since turning on the television, Shion's eyes would break contact as they entered a roll so hard it would make a stunt pilot cry. "Just a bad first date. It's nothin' -- just, ya know, insulted, shouted at, basically called a monster for bein' a jinchuuriki..." Shion slumped further back into her seat, setting her bowl off to the side of her desk before continuing. "Figured I'd see how ya feel when you woke up. Dont seem like you're hatin' yourself, so I figured maybe some company who don't hate me would be nice for a change." Maybe a little much to dump on someone who you literally just met, and definitely more than Matatabi meant she should divulge, but it is what it is.

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
kiiwispoet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:16 am
User Image

He'd asked and she'd answered. The news wasn't pretty and he could definitely see why she was moping. "Yeah, that's definitely a rough date. Sorry he couldn't handle a woman like you, but I don't see a monster." He blushed immediately after saying it, stiffly turning his head back to the television to avoid looking at her as his ears got hot. "Uh, what I mean is, I think you're cool. Er, I mean, you're chill." He cringed inwardly at his masterful inability to talk to women for more than five minutes at a time, his cool guy facade crashing to the floor.

He face palmed, took a breath, and said, "Well, chill for a lady who offers cereal in a box instead of a bowl." His lips quirked up at his attempt to amend his flailing with her own social ineptitude, sure she could handle a little teasing. However, he did sober up rather quickly in face of all of this new information. "Should I keep Chomei a secret, then?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:51 am
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion struggled to keep a straight face as Takao floundered his way around his nonchalant facade. Another snort leaked out as her face contorted into a half-smile. She was beginning to think asking him to stick around was a better idea with each word he said. "I mean, I'd offer to go into the bar and get ya somethin', but ya barely handled that weak-butt drink," she'd say, returning the boy's teasing his an elbow jab at his side. After their little moment, Shion would turn her attention back to the TV, waiting a few minutes to answer Takao's concerns regarding Chomei. "In my experience, most people are pretty chill when Matatabi comes out... or, well... they're really hot because of the fire and all, but ya get what I mean. Most people dont really care one way or another. I mean, heck, even Toso is a jinchuuriki." Shion's eyes widened, the full weight of what she said hitting her in an instant as Matatabi performed a mental head-slap. "I... I don't actually know if that's public knowledge though. But everyone knows I am. I kinda flaunt that stuff. You should too. Just uh, remember that they are people with feelings... the Bijuu. Show'em off like you would a cool friend, not a cool toy."

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
kiiwispoet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:05 am
User Image

Takao was real glad Shion's mood picked up after he made a fool of himself, though he was hoping at the end of the day she would write him off as a badass instead of a clown. He took her words to heart, though his mind reeled over the information about another jinchuuriki. "T-Toso like, Arashikage Tosokurui? Like... oh s**t." He stood up to pace around the room a little bit as the information settled in his head.

"Okay. Um, kind of a world-changer. I mean, I guess not as much as me being a jinchuuriki is. Uh. Wow. Okay. Okay. I got it, I got a handle on it. Chomei: cool person, not toy. Toso: jinchuuriki, secret. Shion: jinchuuriki, public badass." He made a bunch of hand gestures, pantomiming a box with his hands for each person he mentioned as if compartmentalizing the information with his hands for later stressing.

"Alright. Cool. Cool." He ran a hand through his hair, paced a little more, then finally sat down next to her again. "Kind of like this nonsense cartoon a lot more now that I have all of this stuff I need to process." He watched the screen for a few more moments before he felt a lot of questions pop into his head, though he didn't want to interrogate Shion or irritate her.

"Keep a cool head. High blood pressure is annoying."

Takao furrowed his brow irritably at the internal comment from Chomei. He sarcastically thought back, thanks for the concern over my health.

When Chomei didn't respond, he turned back to Shion. "Thanks, um, for helping me. I can be a bit of a handful, but I don't know anyone who would take my unconscious a** in and help me through all of these revelations."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:19 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Something about Takao's frantic antics, the way he thought out loud, the overly-exaggerated hand waving -- all of it brought ease to Shion. As the boy plopped back down, Shion would readjust her seat, shimmying slightly closer to Takao; hopefully it wasnt too obvious. "You'll work it out, dude. At least ya met someone who can help ya with any issues ya might be havin'. Goodness knows I didn't have anything like that." Shion would blink a few times, then wave off what she said, turning back to the TV, only looking back to catch the occasional glance at her company. It wasn't till Takao thanked her for her help that she broke her cool front. Genuine thankfulness, compliments... they were still something Shion struggled to keep her cool under. A quick rush of heat turned her face a rosy red. Crap, gotta recover. Um... oh, a joke! That'll do it. "No prob, dude," Shion snickered to herself, glancing back at the cartoons in an attempt to play herself off. "I think I handled you pretty well last night."

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
kiiwispoet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:36 pm
User Image

Takao grinned when she snickered; he was in love with her laughter. "Yeah, despite my doubts with the pajamas and cartoons and box cereal, you seem like you can handle yourself. And, hey, you may not have had someone to help you with issues in the past, but, y'know, you have someone now." After the gushy declaration of friendship, Takao made sure to glue his eyes to the cartoon instead of looking at her.

He absent-mindedly moved his cereal around but it was mushy and inedible to him since he waited so long. "Um, what I mean is, I could come by and hang out with you if you're having a bad day or whatever. Not that I'm like, a bum or anything - I do stuff around the village all the time. But. Yeah." His face was hot as he very specifically kept his eyes on the screen and not on her. But if he scooted a little closer to her anyways, who would notice?

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:57 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Shion jabbed Takao's arm, grinning as she stood up and let her arms fly out to her sides. Bringing her full stature, or lack their of, into view in all its half-pajama'd glory. "What? This don't do it for you? I think it's pretty fearsome!" She'd bounce back down next to him, ever so closer than before. The two's legs almost touched. Shion sank back into the seat, letting the atmosphere do the same to her. She kept her eyes forward, only stealing an occasional glance at the boy beside her. *You're an animal, Shion.* Matatabi's voice cut through the serenity like a knife. Oh... so now you decide to chime in. Shion had to play it careful; Takao could hear her thoughts directed at the Nibi. Rather than snap back like usual, Shion would simply huff and roll her eyes. A few more minutes of silent cartoon-watching broken only by the occasional laughter would go by before Shion felt compelled to finally address Takao's offer. "I mean... it aint gotta only be on a bad day, does it?"

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
kiiwispoet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:15 pm
User Image

When Shion stood up, his eyes fell in an act of impropriety to her chest until he felt an internal warning to lift them respectfully. He did, and acted like he reeled himself back in and not Chomei. "Uh, no it doesn't have to be a bad day. It can be a fun day. A real fun day," he said in a way that was vague and potentially suggestive. "I'm a fun guy, y'know. But not like a beck-and-call kinda dude. That would make me, like, an escort or something." He hadn't meant to imply prostitution until he realized he had - and put his cereal on the ground in order to put his hands out in a placating fashion. "Er, that's not what I meant like, I would never assume- ugh."

He buried his face in his hands, tired of embarrassing himself endlessly in front of Shion. Why was he such a trainwreck around women?

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

Cute Things In Jars

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:31 pm
SHION xxxxx MORI
Man, getting him flustered was easy... almost too easy. Shion inched closer to Takao again. Their legs were now touching, her shoulder pressed up against his. She nudged him twice with her hip, trying to get him to reemerge from his hands. "Hey," she whispered, leaning in to let the loose fabric of her pajama top hang a bit further down. Shion wasn't an idiot; she knew she was on partial display, but, for whatever reason, she really didnt care with him. I mean, at least he had the courtesy to at least try and keep his eyes off her. "Just relax, dude," she said, giving another nudge. "I know what ya meant. Let's just take it easy and unwind." Cmon you fool. You havnt ruined your chances yet!

General Info

Techniques Used:
-

Active Effects:

Summon Stats:
-
-
-

Nibi
-
-
-

Active Effects:

Quotes:
kiiwispoet

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:44 pm
User Image

Takao lifted his head from his hands as Shion nudged him. Chomei seemed to roll his eyes - though Takao had no idea how he got that impression when he was fairly certain Chomei was like, a bug with no distinguishable pupils. "What use is your sensory training if you can't even pick up obvious signals? She's trying to get you to make a move!" Chomei's tone was hushed but he was acting like there was a lot riding on this.

Maybe there was. He had no idea how lonely Chomei was, separated from his fellow bijuu.

Okay, he could do this. Chomei wanted him to succeed and they needed to work together if their relationship was going to improve. He could fix this awkwardness that she was trying to help him out of. "Well, how easy would you like me to take you? It! It, I mean- take it." He started to stutter out an apology as Chomei's exasperation filled his mind before realizing Shion had already given him a lot of chances today. She probably did want him to take, well...

"Shion, I am very totally attracted to you. Do you want to, y'know..." He put a hand on her leg, not too high as to risk getting his hand broken if she ended up uninterested but high enough to suggest he was serious enough about the proposition. "Unwind?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX