Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
random rp ((rpers needed)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:32 pm
" well alright lets get going." J started walking to the elevator and pressed the up button.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:37 pm
Yuna followed close behind. She kept her hands neatly folded in front of her while she waited for the elevator doors to open. Once they did she stepped inside and stood in the back corner. "I don't know what floor you're on. You'll have to push the button." She said quickly.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:41 pm
J stepped into the elevator, and pushed the button for the 9th floor.

"So, is your brother the over-protective type?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:48 pm
Name: Tatyana
Race: lets say human for the most part
Personality: she is strong willed and not easily pushed around. She looks sweet and innocent but dont get on her bad side. she is never EVER seen anywhere with out her faithful pet close behind. She will protect everyone she cares for....no matter what that means she has to do.
Powers: She is an elemental. She has the power to control fire, air, earth, and water.
Appearance:User Image  

Aubrianna

chiiaguru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:51 pm
Yuna nodded. "A little. He has his moments where he can be really over protective but he's a sweet guy and he only does it to protect me. He lets me have my freedoms though and he's never over baring. Most of the time he just worried that I'm using my best judgement when I make decisions but rarely does he stick his noise in anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:54 pm
tatyana walkd quietly through the forest her faithful ferret Ashiko sitting on her shoulder she petted his head affectionatally and looked around."not many people aorund huh Ashiko." she murmured softly he nuzzled her ear softly in reply  

Aubrianna

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:55 pm
J looked at her,"I can undetstand that, I use to have someone like that in my life a few years ago."

J looked at the panel on the elevator, they were passing the 5th floor.

" Did you get a name from the girl on the phone?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:00 am
"Yes, I did." She said in reply. "She told me her name was Risa but I got no last name."  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:03 am
"Risa,eh, I don't know any Risa", the elevator stopped and opened on the 9th floor. " Here we are."
J stepped off and waited for Yuna  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:07 am
Yuna stepped off a moment after, almost getting caught in the elevator doors. "Heh...I guess I need to move a little quicker..." She said with a small laugh. "Well, my best friend growing up was named Risa and for awhile I had come to believe it was her...but I know it couldn't be her, because Risa was rapped and murder in this very same city about a year ago." She explain to him.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:14 am
J opened the door to his room. " I am so sorry to hear that, did they catch the guy?"

J walked in and grabbed his back back and the ib prophen and handed it to Yuna.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:20 am
"No, unfortunately by the time they had actually found her body all the DNA evidence had either been washed away in the rain or deteriorated over time. Her body was already in the middle of decomposition, the process when the body decomposes and it reverts back to it's most basic form or elemnts. There was no way to trace identify the man who had done it..."

She took the Ibuprofen and smiled. "Thank you, this should help me out greatly." She opened the bottle and took out a few. She popped them all in her mouth and swallowed them down quickly after.  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:24 am
J started to the door, "well lets get out of here."
He started walking to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:28 am
Yuna nodded and followed close behind.

No sooner were they outside the elvator did her cell phone start ringing. It was her brother sending her a text message. "Where r u? R u ok?" was how it read. She shook her head and texted him back saying, "I'm fine. I'm just at the hotel down the street. Prepare an extra bed by the way, we're having a guest stay the night."  

chiiaguru

FlameAlchemist26

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:33 am
J hopped on the elevator. " Heh,cell phones. Never had one, never will.
J pressed the lobby button and they were on their way.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff