Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Archer Flat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♫ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Roxie's house
xxx♪ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Roxie
xxxx♫ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Running away
xxxxx♪ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I just want a hug...

Clearly Roxie knew that Liv had lied about having permission to go out but that wasn't the point right now. Liv was totally burned that her mother had kicked out her dad for something related to her. When Roxie wrapped Liv in a hug, she turned her head into Roxie's chest and sobbed, sliding her arms around her friend to hold onto her. After a good cry, she sniffled and wiped her nose on her shirt again. Roxie said that Liv could stay there and that she could borrow her clothing, but it was a lot of pink. Liv had brought her own clothes, though the things she'd grabbed weren't her normal goth attire but her "relaxed" wear. Her mother approved wear. Liv sniffled. "Oh Roxie, I messed up. Dad said I could go to the show but Elizabeth" she said her mother's name with such vitriol, "turned around and said no. So I went anyway. And she grounded me. But Dad let me go out to hang out with my friend Benson. And because of that, she kicked my dad out. Because of me." She sobbed again, dabbing at her eyes with her shirt. Looking down at her shirt, Liv mumbled, "My shirt's all gross... I probably need to change." Olivia finally noticed Roxie was wearing pajamas, then asked, "Were you going to bed? I brought my own pajamas... I could use some sleep too." She tiredly rubbed her red eyes, looking up at her best friend.

Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ
          ᴛᴏᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴄᴋs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢ
          Tʜᴇʏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ
          ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ
          Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴄʀᴇᴛᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs!
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          Wɪᴛʜ sᴄʀᴀᴘᴇs ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘs ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴊᴇᴀɴs
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪғ ɪᴛ's ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
          Wᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜʀɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2024 9:16 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Home
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Helping a friend
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh dang

Roxie listened as Liv explained that her dad said she could go to the show, but Elizabeth - who Roxie had to assume was her mom - declined. Then she'd grounded Liv, but her dad promptly said the ground was lifted and allowed her to go hang out with a friend. Liv claimed it was her fault that her dad had been kicked out, before another sob rang out. The blonde gently hugged Liv tighter, running her fingers through messy hair. "Aw Liv, it wasn't your fault, I promise." She wanted to add that it sounded like it was entirely her dad's fault, but figured that would only make things worse. Thankfully Liv changed the topic a bit.

When Liv mentioned going to bed, Roxie yawned and nodded. "Yea, sorry. I go to bed like an old man. Here, let me put the tea on to steep and we can go into my room." She put the bags into the two mugs, lifting them in hand as she stepped toward the door. "C'mere, follow me. You can share my bed, if you're cool with that. Otherwise there's a couch in the other room." The blonde led the way into her room, pink walls dotted with art, sheet music, family and friend photos, and a few band posters. From a record player in the corner, soft jazz seemed to dance about. Roxie set the mugs on her bedside table and sat on her bedspread, trying to hide another yawn. "Get dressed in your jammies, then we can have tea before bed. Maybe some sleep and snuggles will help you feel better."

{{Wearing :: Donut Pajamas}}
          AliceInWonderland0921

I'ᴍ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢɪʀʟ, I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ
          Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴍʏ sᴛʏʟᴇ
          Aɴᴅ sᴏᴏɴ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴍᴀʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡɪʟᴅ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏɴᴏ̨ᴜᴇʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
          Sᴏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴇ I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ - I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴜᴛ, ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ 'ᴛɪʟ I'ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴘ ɴᴏᴡ
          Nᴏᴛ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ I ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Bᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘsᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ sᴛᴇᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
          I'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ - sᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ sʜɪɴᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Private Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff