Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
Shin’s (and Maemi’s) Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:21 am
User Image
User Image
Tanigakure l Genin l Bloodline l Ninjutsu l Mahofu & Senju Clan
Fuuton l Doton l Suiton l 280/350 Chakra l 210/250 Stamina

[ First Week of moving in...]

It's been seven days. Seven long days but thankfully, Maemi had been busy at the morgue. Today, her entire family except her had decided to have a day off to take a break. She just... simply stood there. Her arms crossed as she seemed rather closed off. Everything was so quiet. Too quiet. She felt like she wanted to start screaming or making noises so she could feel right at home. Constantly, Maemi reminded herself that she'll get used to this. She'll get used to it. Yet, deep down inside, doubt lingered. Would she really get used to this? Green hues glanced around. Maybe she should keep herself busy. Due to her job, she hasn't been able to tend to her summons as well as working on some scroll crafting. Yes. That was something she could do! After all, if she summoned some summons here, she knew a few that could be rather noisy. However, there was a problem. The sun had not peeked over the horizon yet and Shin was sleeping. With a sigh, she headed outside and sat on a bench as she waited for the sun to come up and the morning become alive with noises. Maemi was a bit tired of waking up so early but it was the downsize of sleeping in a still home.

'I'll get used to this..' Maemi reminded herself.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:
          Apperance: Since the post format covered up her actual eye color, here [x]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:36 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Village: Tanigakure :: Title: Genin :: Rank: S+ :: Medical / Bloodline/ Taijutsu :: Hyuuga / Kaguya :: Raiton, Suiton :: Chakra: 2915/2915 :: Stamina: 2915/2915 :: Cursed Chakra: 400/400::

Shin would roll over in his sleep, moving to put an arm around Maemi. It had been a week since he had had the money to build their home and she had moved in. Not feeling her with his eyes closed, Shin would open his eyes sleepily to find that she wasn’t in bed. He would look towards the clock to see it was 4am. Slightly concerned, he would activate his byakugan both so he could see without turning on a light and to be able to easily scan the entire house and property if needed.when he spotted Maemi outside on a bench, he would get out of bed and pull on a shirt before walking out to her.

Walking up behind the bench Maemi was sitting on, he would gently place a hand on her shoulder. “Everything ok, honey? What’s got you up so early?” Shin would walk around to sit beside her on the bench, his byakugan still active. Noticing the small light from a candle she had, Shin would deactivate his eyes, he didn’t exactly need to watch her chakra anyway. Watching the light of the flame flicker across her face, he would look at her with a bit of concern showing on his face

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 0
Global Fame: 100
Ryo: 941,515

Stats and Passives:

Strength: +8
Speed: +8
Agility: +8
Endurance: +9
Battlefield Presence: The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the ta
Small Circle Principle: simple techniques require 5 less chakra per rank.
Kyotoryuu: Able to perform basic combat and taijutsu with sword/ spear hand strikes, inflicting damage as a bladed weapon rather than as blunt impact.

Jutsu / Items Used:

(I only put names and ranks due to difficulty copy/pasting descriptions, ask if you need clarification)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:43 am
User Image
User Image

It was so quiet that she could hear Shin shuffles towards her. Were her ears really trying to catch any sounds? So desperate that it picked up the shuffling of the clothes? As the sound grew closer, she felt a warm hand on her shoulder followed by a question. "Yes. Still trying to get used to the quiet. I guess living in a home, like mine for 18 years, it's a bit of an adjustment." Maemi explained to him. When he sat down on the bench, she shook her head, "I'll be fine, you should go back to bed, you have work later." She didn't want him to be up far earlier than needed to be. Not to mention she could've sworn he was still sleeping when she got up which meant she was quiet enough. Guess she wasn't as good as she thought.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:54 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Village: Tanigakure :: Title: Genin :: Rank: S+ :: Medical / Bloodline/ Taijutsu :: Hyuuga / Kaguya :: Raiton, Suiton :: Chakra: 2915/2915 :: Stamina: 2915/2915 :: Cursed Chakra: 400/400::

Listening to her, Shin would smile softly, “Ah... yea, I can see that taking some getting used to... after dad threw me and mom out,the apartment was always quiet. Plus of course quiet when I was living alone here in Tani til a week ago. I guess I’m just used to it.” He would chuckle softly. He knew it would just take time for her to adjust, but he wished he knew a way to help her feel more comfortable in their new home. When she said he should go back to bed, mentioning his work, Shin shook his head, “Took the day off, don’t have anything scheduled. So unless there’s an emergency, I’ll be fine. I can always make some tea later if I need a bit of caffeine to perk me back up.” Placing his hand on hers, he would smile slightly, “So, is there anything you need help with? I know it’ll take some time, but I want you to feel comfortable here...”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats and Passives:

Battlefield Presence: The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the ta
Kyotoryuu: Able to perform basic combat and taijutsu with sword/ spear hand strikes, inflicting damage as a bladed weapon rather than as blunt impact.

Jutsu / Items Used:

(I only put names and ranks due to difficulty copy/pasting descriptions, ask if you need clarification)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:10 am
User Image
User Image

Maemi took comfort in the thought that Shin understood, having it go through himself before. Her eyebrow rose as he mentioned he was taking the day off. Seemed like he got the same idea as her family and who knows who else might've thought the same. Felt another warmth, she heard him as she shook her head. "Just waiting for the sun come up. Thinking about doing some scroll crafting.. I have some summons that has been in deep slumber so I'm thinking about summoning them to stretch their um." She paused for a moment. Not all of her summons had legs and arms. "Limbs. Might as well make a new scroll for them. Some of them I met, some of them were handed down to me." Her head turned towards him. "Tea sounds nice. I'll make pancakes."

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:42 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

“Oh, ok... that could be interesting... mind if I hang out and meet some of them myself?” Shin would ask curious about the kinds of things Maemi summoned. He figured they were dead, but he had just thought they were all human. “I was planning on doing a bit of work in my chemistry lab later out in the workshop, there’s space for scroll work too. I’m gonna be working on more stable antidotes for some of your poisonous plants. That way if somebody gets the idiotic idea into their head to taste anything... again... the family can just shove a pill down their throat and yell at them for being stupid.” He shook his head remembering the whole situation with Akira a couple weeks ago. “And for the fun of it... I might see if I can find new ways to spread some of the poisons too... could be fun to make a spore cloud over an attacking army if something like that happens again...”@ slightly sinister look would glint in Shin’s eye as he smirked at the thought. When Maemi mentioned Tea sounded good, Shin would nod quickly, “Alright, I’ll get a pot going, if you wanna get started on the pancakes.”

Heading into the kitchen, Shin would fill the tea pot with water and get it heating up. Rummaging through the cupboard he would look over the teas he had stocked up. “Hmmm... some Oolong would be good for the caffeine, but that can make you kind of jittery...maybe if I mix it with a bit of chamomile to soothe anxiety and some mint leaf to aid digestion and calm the stomach.” Shin would take pinches of each leaf and shred them into fine strands before mixing them up and tossing them into the teapot to boil.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:51 am
User Image
User Image

Maemi considered it for a moment, wondering if it was a good idea for Shin to meet her summons. Perhaps so. "That's fine, might need your help with some of them. Some of them are rather... a handful." Maemi warned. She imagined that some of them would be okay while others not so much. Each of her summons was unique and that's what she loved about them. Maemi nodded as he wanted to work on the antidote for some of her plants. "Not a bad idea. I have two summons that is rather poisonous themselves. And one of them already beat you to the punch. When he sneezes, poisonous spores everywhere. And the poor baby sneezes. A lot." Maemi explained with a smile, hoping she didn't burst his bubble. At least this way, they both can work up on the immunity for the poisons some more. With a nod, she took the candle to inside and lit up the lanterns in the kitchen so she can see her way around. "Okay so..." She murmured to herself as she started to pour the flour into a bowl and filled it up with water. Still filling. Too much. Definitely too much. Finally, her hand reaches to turn it off as she started to mix it, it was very watered down which she thought was the way to do it. Turned on the fires on high as she poured the water batter onto the skillet and stood there, with her arms crossed, kept an eye on the pancake. A small number of bubbles. Moderate. A whole lot of bubbles with the smell of ash. It was then she flipped it over and saw that it was black on that side. "Huh.... maybe it was too long..." She attempted to shorten the cooking time on the other side but it was still black just not as ashy as the other side. Eight thin burnt pancakes were made as she set the plates on the island with a frown.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:17 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Shin would nod when Maemi said some of her summons could be a bit of a handful, “Alright, I’ll be careful if you are.” He would chuckle slightly as she mentioned one little summon that sneezes poison spores, and sneezes a lot, “Aww, poor thing, well yea, I can make a treatment for the spores... and can still come up with something to spread it on a wider scale..... or mix your poisons with other plants to magnify their effects...”

As he was gathering and preparing the tea leaves, he would listen to Maemi working on the pancakes. He didn’t see what all she put in them, but it sounded like a lot of water. Hearing the sizzle of the butter and the batter hitting the pan, Shin would sniff the air quietly. As he smelled the pancakes starting to burn, he would mentally cringe as he pulled out the syrup amd honey and put them on the table. When he heard the tea pot whistling,he would grab it and set it on the table as well as a pair of cups. Pouring their tea, Shin would set one cup over for Maemi then help himself to some pancakes. Adding a small amount of honey to his tea, he would stir with one hand while pouring syrup over the burnt little pancakes until there was a puddle around them.”it’s fine,sweetie... I just really like syrup.” He would say with a smile and a soft chuckle, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. He didn’t like seeing her sad, so would do all he could to try and help her feel better. Maybe he would try to help her improve her timing with cooking them, at least... thin pancakes weren’t so bad... but the burnt and ash tastes were kind of rough. Sipping his tea after a couple bites of pancake, Shin would feel his stomach calm down slightly. He had a feeling that the pancakes were going to be burned, so that was a big reason for the added mint to the tea.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:38 am
User Image
User Image

When Maemi noticed the syrup and honey on the table, that was a good idea. She liked honey and syrup. Before she could get started pouring syrup on hers, she watched Shin to pour syrup. Continued. It was still going. Maemi frowned a bit as he quickly said, that he likes syrup. She gave him the 'oh really now' look as she knew that she was a bad cook. It was one of the first things she warned him about. With a shrug, she poured syrup too but not to an extent as Shin. After one bite, she made a face of displeasure. Swallowed the ash cake down, she sighed before taking a sip of the tea. "Hmm. Tea is good." Maemi complimented Shin. As time go by, the sky was becoming lighter as dawn was approaching. When she was done eating, she finished up the tea and set the dishes into the sink as she walked away. She doesn't do dishes. "I just realized, been here for a week so far but I guess I've been busy..." She was thinking back of how she would work, go home, sleep, back to work, rinse and repeat. War definitely made them busy. "I haven't got the proper tour, so I'll wait for you then we can get started on a bit of work," said Maemi. 'Funny, we are off but we're training more," Maemi mused to herself.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:01 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Finishing his pancakes, Shin would have another cup of tea, both for his stomach and for the energy boost. Taking his dishes to the sink, Shin would make a shadow clone to help him clean the dishes. Not wanting to deal with actually washing them, he would just make a handsign along with the clone and all the cooking and food residue would vanish from the dishes. shin would then ask the clone to put everything away real quick. “Thanks,I’m glad you liked it.” Shin would say as she mentioned she hadn’t seen the whole property and house yet really... she had just come home to pass out for the night then run back to work. “Oh, damn... alright, I’ll show you the workshop... it’s out back.” Shin would take Maemi’s hand and lead her out the back door of the house. She could just see the smaller houses spread around the property a little ways off in the growing light of dawn. “Since we have so much land, I had a few other smaller houses built... in case workers or family need a place to stay down the line... here’s the work shop...” Shin would lead Maemi up to the door of a very solidly built concrete building. It wasn’t bad looking in its design,but was obviously built to handle some serious conditions, either to survive an attack or an explosion from within. “I had it built with a fully stocked medicinal chemistry lab, air filtration and purification systems in case of accidents working with poisons. There’s also plenty of wood pulp and presses to make scrolls, and some equipment for tinkering with machines and stuff.” Shin would open the door and motion for Maemi to enter ahead of him. He’d give her the walk through, where she’d notice that the divisions between the different work areas were all translucent, which would normally be a huge safety hazard. “It’s a special kind of glass, damn near unbreakable,” Shin would hit the glass wall, a flexing and wiggling noise sounding as the glass rippled slightly from the impact but showed no signs of damage. “That way we can work on different stuff without any projects potentially hurting the other.”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:19 am
User Image
User Image

Maemi saw that he made a clone to wash the dishes, she was certain if she tried to pull that off, she would have a fight with herself. It was more trouble than what was needed. His warm soft hands grabbed hers as she realized he didn't have the rough hands that most men have. He was really a doctor. A smile formed on her lips, she didn't mind that at all. Her eyes gazed over at the houses as he explained that some of them were for workers or family if they needed a place to stay. That wasn't a bad idea considering Maemi was wanting to hire a maid and a cook eventually Two for one would be better. Her eyebrow rose as this building was obviously different from the others. She was not keen on the curb appeal. Maybe later she could put a genjutsu on it to have it look like it matches with the others. It wasn't bad looking but it was definitely the odd one out. Shin started to explain the features that it had as she nodded softly. She can't wait to summon some of the summons and the others? Not looking forward to it. Maemi stepped into the building as he gave her the walkthrough. It was good that the glass was near unbreakable but she was worried about a certain summon or two on her mind that just might. The building was also big enough for all of her summons except few. One step at a time. Saw the workbench for the scroll, she headed towards there first.

With a snap of her fingers, her bag appeared. Opened the bag, it was full of scrolls, some old, some unorganized. Maemi was rummaging through it, looking for a certain scroll. When she found it, she opened it and bite her thumb as she summoned the one specifically. A woman appeared, rather fragile looking with her pale grey skin, vibrant golden eyes and some bones in some area. She simply stood there. "I'm sorry, everything happened so much. Forgive me?" Maemi spoke as the woman smile and half bow. "Of course. I cannot stay mad." Her voice was a bit slow but soft. "I'll need your help with the rest of the summons" Maemi explained as the zombie laughed. "Yes. I can see some of them be rather bitter." Maemi smiled softly as she got out two small scrolls and summoned them. One appeared to be a rather fluffy dog, or foo dog to some people eyes with a skull on it's head. Another seemed to be a lizard or dino of some kind, with plants and skulls on it. It sneezed, spores went everywhere. "Shin, this is Yuu." She gestured towards the female zombie. "That's Kusami." Pointed at the sneezing critter as it sniffled and tears were welling up into it' eyes. "And..." She looked around and found Niburu nibbling at the corner of one of the counters. "Niburu." She watched Yuu pick up Kushami as she started to pet it and coo at it. With a smile, Maemi went to work to give the three of them new scrolls first.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:54 am
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

When Shin saw Maemi approach the scroll crafting equipment, Shin decided to use some shadow clones to do his chemical research while he helped Maemi with her summons. Creating a pair of clones, shin would hand them some extra spor samples he’d collected recently to add to the ones he had already stored in the lab room. When Maemi started summoning things, Shin noticed one was a frail, thin looking woman with gold eyes and some bits of bone showing. When Maemi introduced them, Shin would give her a slight bow, “ Nice to meet you. I’m Shin.” He would say with a slight smile before looking around at the other creatures. Nibiru was, like his name, nibbling at something. At least it wasn’t anything that could really be damaged badly. He would look over at the little lizard creature with a skull on its head just as it would sneeze and a cloud of spores would appear around its head. It was cute, he would think as Maemi consoled it when it started crying. A few moments later, the poison sensors picked up on the little cloud and an alarm went off, followed by the vacuum filtration system kicking into high gear. The little poison cloud would be seen being drawn up and into a corner, where fans and air vents filtered it and ejected the gas after neutralizing the poison.

Shin’s clones would be gin working in the chemistry lab, laying out all the materials they would need.one would begin working on pharmaceuticals, the other on toxic preparations. Shin understood that in many cases compounds weren’t inherently beneficial or harmful. It was the dose of the chemical that made it so. Splitting the samples of the first poison spores, they would each put the material into water and get it heating up. They would then add a small amount of glycerin to the pot to help extract and dissolve the organic compounds in the spores.once the liquid was full of the toxic compounds from the spores, the clones would add extra oils to it to make it easier to disperse and thicker as the water evaporated off. Now that they had a large quantity of isolated poison concentrated, the clones would each claim their portions. The clone working on medicine would sit at a bench with his vial of concentrated plant based death, holding his hand over the top as chakra flowed around it. As he worked, he would be muttering to himself about what the effects were and how they actually worked. He thought he understood it, but to confirm it, he really had to test the concentrated poison and monitor how something reacted. Ducking into a closet, he would come back out holding a small white mouse in a cage. Setting the cage on the counter of the lab, Shin would touch a toothpick to the poison then to the lips of the mouse. Holding his hand with the diagnostic technique over the mouse, he would nod seriously as the mouse’s throat and face slowly swelled shut, suffocating the small creature. Once he knew how the poison caused the reaction, Shin would create some of the water mosquitos, using one to remove all effects of the poison from the poor mouse before letting it go back to its larger nesting area where it could play with the other lab mice.

The clone working on toxics would take his part of the sample and wait as he watched the medical clone test the poison to see exactly how it worked. Once he had some understanding of the mechanism involved in the poison, it seemed to cause a large amount of inflammation of the mucus membranes, especially of the mouth, nose and throat.thinking of ways to use that for spreading the poison, the clone would try to think of other plants that could cause either effects similar to it or that could do things to the body that would make a person more likely to do something that could let him slip them the poison in another way. “Hmm, maybe if I combined it with some pepper flakes... coat the flakes in the poison... could use the pepper flakes to induce sneezing and coughing, forcing the person to pull the poison deeper into their system...” the clone would mutter to himself. He also had an idea to get red pepper flakes in the targets eyes, coated in the poison that would make them swell, but since the pepper was already a good irritant,the poison might go unnoticed until it was too late. The tearing of the eyes with irritation could also potentially spread the poison to the nose or mouth, which would let it cause its primary anaphylactic shock like reaction. The clone would then go digging in the supply closet, coming back with another lab mouse and a jar of black and red pepper ground into fine powder. Mixing the pepper powders, the clone would add a few drops of the concentrated poison to the mixture, stirring well to make sure the powder was totally coated. Thankfully the poison oil was strong enough to not need much for testing, since using much more would end up just making a paste, thus killing the idea. Once he had the powder coated in the oil, shin would hold the mouse still and sprinkle some into the face of the mouse. It’s eyes would redden and water profusely quickly as it started to sneeze. It taking large inhales between sneezes. After a few seconds of this, he noticed the throat starting to swell. The mouse was beginning to scramble around frantically as it lost its ability to breathe.since even the shin clone that was working with poisons wasn’t an overly cruel person, he would call over one of the water mosquitos quickly to heal the poor mouse before it suffocated. Taking it to rest in the main cage with the group.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

While Yuu was holding Kushami, the alarms went off as the startled Kushami jolted for a moment, eyes widen, before letting out a loud wail. Yuu placed Kushami on the counter. "There there." She consoled softly as she got out a cloth and started to dry up the tears as Kushami sniffled before it was followed by another sneeze. Maemi was at work, knowing that Yuu has good care of Kushami at the moment as she threw away the old scrolls and was going to work on the others. She paused for a moment, wondering who to summon next. Meanwhile, Niburu, the bold female lowered herself to the ground as her butt was still in the air. Used her hind legs, she pushed herself, basically sliding on the floor, towards Shin as she started to nibble at his heel. All those days in the scroll, she had a bunch of pent up energy.

Pulled out two scrolls, she summoned two more. One was tiny, a little hummingbird with the skull for the head and beak. But the rest of the body was feathers and what a hummingbird would look like. There were no eyes as well. It buzzed around for a bit as Maemi held out her hand and it landed on her hand. With a smile, she gently stroked its chest as she motioned for Shin to come. She then realized that Niburu was nibbling at his heel as she laughed. "Chisai, she likes tight pocket spaces and since I have none, I'm using you." Maemi explained as she opened one of Shin's pockets and Chisai happily nestled in it with a happy chirp that sounded like an echo. Unrolled the second scroll, out came a mountain lion like cat. It had some transparency in some areas, mainly the skull, few arm, locations and few leg locations. Though if you pet it, it would be like petting a cat with fur between the fingers. "Haneru." Maemi explained the name as Haneru glanced around and growled softly. It wasn't out for long as the moment Maemi made the new scroll, Haneru was summoned back in. "He doesn't like to be out for long. He's pretty lazy."

Meanwhile, Yuu was busy taking care of Kushami, cleaning it's skull as Kushami stopped crying and was enjoying the cleaning. Yuu was very careful to her movements and touch as she gently trimmed Kushami of it's plants, they were getting rather long/big. When she was done, Yuu picked up Kushami and kissed him on the forehead as she set him down. Kushami blinked while its butt landed on the cold floor and glanced up at Yuu, cooing as it started to look left and right, rather content by sitting on the front floor. "Are you summoning Kajiru next?" Yuu asked as Maemi winced. "He's so messy..." She slightly complained as she sighed then her eyes glanced at one of the empty walls that were just there. Hmm. "Shin. May I request something? For you to remove that entire wall and replace it with sliding glass doors. Should be about four to six panels." Maemi already loved this idea cause it means they can enjoy the outside weather and her summons can come in and out as they wish, especially messy drooly Kajiru but it all depended if Shin would go for it.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:22 pm
size=15]
Shintoru Hyuuga [

Shim would watch the zombie girl taking care of the sneezey little skull lizard thing, Kushami. It was overall a cute sight,even with the slightly rotten flesh and exposed bone. It was then that he felt something nibbling at the heel of his shoe. Turning to look down, he’d spot Nibiru crouched down with her butt in the air, ready to play. Shin would kneel down and pet the skeletal dog like creature, playfully shoving her head back and forth between his hands. A bit later he’d hear Maemi call him over and explain what was up with the little hummingbird. Smiling softly as he watched, the little bird would huddle down in his pocket with a satisfied and comfy sounding little chirp.when Maemi asked if they could replace a nearby wall with glass panes, both so they could enjoy the outside while working and so the summoned creatures would be able to wander outside, Shin would scratch his beard for a second as he thought about it. Activating his byakugan for a moment to see how the weight was distributed around the wall. “I’ll have to talk to the construction guys, cuz I would have no idea how to do that myself, but I think it could be done... would just need to put up some extra support beams while it was being done, to shift the strain of the weight .” Listening to Yuu and Maemi talk about one of the next things she was going to summon, Shin would tilt his head, “if this thing is that messy... do you really wanna summon it inside?” He’d think for a minute or two before he remembered. “Oh yea, I forgot about the drainage system for waste water in here..... it was mostly for the lab, but I had drains to the system pit in throughout the building just in case. So whatever mess he makes, can be washed into the drain ditch near the base of the walls.

The Shin clone working on the poison antidote sat flipping through an herbal medicine reference as he tried to figure out the best herbs to use for the antidote to the poison spores. “Hmm... it effects mucus membranes and causes extreme inflammation... maybe if I combined something to dry out the membranes. That could prevent the poison really getting into the system worse. But then there would be the inflammation to deal with, so if it weren’t given as a prophylactic,it would be nearly useless.” The clone snapped his fingers as he had an idea. “Why not combine the anti inflammatory herbs with the drying ones...? That way the membranes would dry out to prevent immediate reinfection, and it would reduce the swelling of the throat. The more he thought about it though, the more he felt a basic anti inflammatory wouldn’t be enough to reverse that strong of a reaction. “I need steroidal anti inflammatory compounds.” He would mutter to himself. “I wonder if I could do something to trigger an adrenaline release... that should be good to open the airway back up.” Shin would find a few herbs that could increase heart rate, dilate blood vessels, and stimulate the adrenals. That combo together, in the right dose, could force the adrenals to kick out a dose of adrenaline without sending the patient straight into a panic attack.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats and Passives:

Jutsu / Items Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Niburu growled playfully as it aimed to bite at Shin's hand but he was too quick and careful which was a good thing considering. His attention was pulled away as Niburu whined for a bit. Then it spies her friend. With a happy yip, Niburu struggled to run on slippery floors, making it look like she was running in motion. Finally, after many running motions, gravity helped her along as she made her way towards Kushami and nuzzled her face into his. Maemi watched Shin scratch his beard and for some reason, activating his byakugan as she frowned a bit. Was something going on outside? IT was then he mentioned the support beam and other construction talks that she didn't understand. Maemi heard Shin explain about the drain as she shook her head. She did NOT want to be entrapped in the same room as Kajiru. "It's okay! See this pile?" She gestured to a neat pile that seemed to have a bunch of old scrolls, rolled up new scrolls, old scroll, new scroll, etc. "Those, while I love each and every one of them, will not be summoned in this building. Once I finish up the rest that can be summoned, I'll go outside and summon the rest if you want to." With a smile, she watched Kushami and Niburu play for a bit. Maemi turned and got out one last scroll from the bag. It was more tattered and worn than the rest. Opened it and used her chakra, a rather unique looking creature appeared.

"His name is Dokuro." It had a pumpkin on it's back and the vine extracted for a bit as it seemed to stretch. With a grumble, the skull face creature looked around, a bit confused, "Ugggh?" He questioned as he glanced towards Maemi. "Mi!" He shouted as he glomped on her sitting legs and his chubby arms on her thighs as he tried to pull himself up. "Mi! Mi! Mi!" Happy, he managed to pull himself up slightly and his chubby back legs were failing and kicking. Maemi laughed as she pulled him up and grunted, he was rather big and even there was no room for them to cuddle or anything of the sort. Dokuro gets down back on the ground as he looked around a bit and sees Shin. "Mi?" He questioned. "No, that's Shin." With a friendly smile, he gets out one vine as he patted Shin's head. "In!" He exclaimed. Maemi stretched as she went back to making the new scroll for Dokuro real quick. When she was done, she decided to leave the new scrolls on the desk for the time being.

Grabbed the tidy pile, she let out a sigh and got up from the chair. "Outside?" She questioned as Niburu and Kushami liked the idea and Dokuro was indifferent. They all followed her outside. Niburu and Kushami went to go play hide and seek behind a tree. Dokuro was rolling on the soft grass with his belly facing up. Yuu was sitting by Dokuro as she was trying to trim him and push him to lay on his belly but Dokuro was not having any of it as he wanted all the sun on his belly.

Current Attire:

Actions:

Out of Corpses:

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff