Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2021)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:23 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 30 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Finish/improve an earlier work from this event
Time spent: at least 2hr 20 minutes to get to this point.

User Image

Comments: Idk what day this is but it's in this thread somewhere lol. Not completed, just improved :'>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:14 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 31 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: sanity
Time spent: 1hr ish

User Image

Comments: This is Dexter(oc) from a comic I wrote when I was a teenager called Bitterill Honours. He is the antagonist, and is a pyromaniac. I decided to draw him for this theme to avoid drawing another oc 'finding sanity' in their love interest. Dexter's sanity is found in fire.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:50 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 32 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: color palette
Time spent: 50 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: is Astra(oc), Ruse(previous day's entry)'s love interest for the comic I'ma write at SOME point lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:02 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 33 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: pride
Time spent: 2hrs 15 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: These are Kevin and Gator(ocs) for that upcoming comic I wanna write. Gator has been bisexual for a while, and has had female and male partners, mostly strippers in the strip clubs he owns and operates. Kevin doesn't understand he is bisexual til the end of the story, when he accepts that his 'hatred' of 'chads' and 'alpha males' is actually sexual and romantic attraction. ANYWAYS, BI PRIDE UWU  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:49 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 34 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: disappointment
Time spent: 45 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: this is Breanna(oc) from the same thing I wanna write involving Kevin, Gator, Astra and Ruse(all previous days entries). She is texting her idiot cousin(who is the antagonist) to stop being such an antagonist. :'3 I worked today so I was kinda screwed for time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:47 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 35 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: crime
Time spent: not a lot. Like 10 minutes.

User Image

Comments: Astra is introduced into the story in a scene in which she steals from Kevin's shop. I drew this on a tiny sketchpad I drudged up from the depths of a dresser drawer, during my lunch break at work. ._.;  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 5:01 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 36 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: honesty
Time spent: a very short amount of minutes.

User Image

Comments: (copied from the tumblr post) drawn at work again. Is Phil, being honest with himself about his bisexuality. Regardless of being VERY ‘typically’ gay-acting, gay-appearing, and gay-sounding(whatever these truly mean), he is actually much more attracted to women than men, with the only man he has ever been attracted to being Tim. 8|
So, the bisexual thing was hard for him to accept in the canon story, because outside of Tim, Phil is extremely straight. But he ultimately accepts it. :>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:27 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 37 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: sushi
Time spent: just really not a lot

User Image

Comments: same character as yesterday. Phil is half Japanese, and the only member of the band he's in...who will eat meat.
I really wanted to just speed-draw something digital today after getting home from work, but my laptop won't read my tablet so lol I gave up after a few tries plugging it in and unplugging it and just took out the tiny sketchbook my last few entries are drawn in. Enjoy the erase marks and untouched proportions and stuff. Yaoi hands.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:51 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 38 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: insanity
Time spent: not a lot, but longer than the last few days of pencil drawings(probably like 20-25 minutes??)

User Image

Comments: is Henry(bottom) ((oc)) with Ruse in the background. Henry is the antagonist of the story(which has no name jksdlf). He is pretty much obsessed with Ruse (his ex girlfriend), and when she turned out to be gay, he lost his frickin mind and decided to hunt her down and attack/kill her friend(s) (by which I mean Kevin initially, then Astra as well later). I'm gonna probably update these pencil drawings to digital eventually.
Ruse's hair is a wig lol(she cosplays), mostly just so that her hair doesn't look too much like Henry's.

I have to learn to draw twists properly ajkfdf :’3

digitally cleaned version(updated 3/11/21) -
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:33 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 39 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Sailor Moon
Time spent: 3hr 30 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: Usagi/Haruka is my otp and everybody else's otp is wrong uwu  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:19 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 40 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Finish/improve an earlier work from this event
Time spent: like...an hour and a half(mostly coloring and adding filters)

User Image

Comments: is Pandora(oc), a pirate, a chaotic weirdo.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:58 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 41 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Fish (with color palette somewhat)
Time spent: 1hr 15 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: Poseidon(oc) is a god who can turn into a fish. He lives in a river, and hunts unlucky swimmers(women, particularly) who fall in. When I saw the color palette I was like holy cow that is literally his color scheme and attempted it, but like...it got pretty far off of the palette by the time I was done. :'D  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:30 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 42 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: Tokyo
Time spent: 50ish minutes

User Image

Comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul8jXV6EpE4 ... 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:40 am
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 43 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: giraffe
Time spent: 2hr 20 minutes ish

User Image

Comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZGEiz2cpEw is what I am referencing. Tim(oc) is suuuper tall(I kinda vary in how tall I write him as) - somewhere between 6′1″ and 6′4″ and just... a giraffe of a person(also occasionally an ostrich because he has big eyelashes and skinny legs and is generally hostile). And Perish(oc) is Tim Curry so yeah.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:01 pm
User Image

emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost Day # 44 emotion_ghost emotion_ghost emotion_ghost
Theme: summer
Time spent: 50mins/1hr ish

User Image

Comments: is Gothgoth(oc...ish) the genderless eldritch deity of the JSE(comic I write) universe. Gothgoth's "swimsuit" is old timey, even though the JSE universe is set in current day. I based that off of Sweeney Todd. I wasn't really gonna do JSE characters for this event, because the comic itself is on the backburner while I'm participating here but...I had to uwu

Please consider clicking the link in my signature to read JSE. It's at 300+ pages emotion_kirakira  
100 Days Event (2021)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff