Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
✦ Want a Drink? ✦ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:03 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Theo, the savior, mentioned that he would get them something, "Gods, thank you." She muttered, not wanting to move at all. She could hear his footsteps stumbing so she had to open an eyelid and noticed that he was rather groggy with his sloth like movements as opposed to last nihgt. He grabbed the mead and sloshed the liquid as well as her stomach did a threatening flip that it will puke the contents out as Nozomi groaned and closed her eyelids, no longer watching the white-haired male. She felt a weight at the mattress as she reached out her hand, eyelids still closed as he gave her the icy glass she had last night. A small chuckle when he said hair of the dog that bit ya. "How many bites..." She muttered towards him as she half sat up and downed the liquid with a grimace. While he filled theirs up with water, she was slowly opening her eyelids, still squinting and hating the sunlight so she snapped her fingers and solidified lava covered the windows, dimming the lights massively. "Ah. That's better" Nozomi said with relief as she drinks down the water as a soft sigh escaped from her lips. "I have to get ready." With that, she got up and grumbled a bit, annoyed at how hung over she was, "Another glass, please, barkeep." Nozomi said joking as she held out her icy glass for more water. Set it on the table, Nozomi started to slowly get dressed, sluggish in her movements as she had to pause now and then. "Okay. Now I hate how much setup this is..."

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Double Scholar | Ninjutsu | Jonin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:20 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Downing his glass of water, Theo would watch as Nozomi staggered across the room, claiming she had to get dressed and go. “Shame... hopefully we get to see each other again. He’d mutter before chuckling at her barkeep comment. Walking over to the clothing piles, he’d wave his hand and refill both their glasses before grabbing the empty, but still intact mead bottle.. after a few seconds focus, it would be filled with water too. Slapping the cork back into it, Theo would hold it out to Nozomi.”Here, this should get you feeling better as you travel...” he’d say as he downed a second glass of water and made himself a third. Grabbing his boxers and pulling them back on, Theo would look at all his armor and gear and sigh softly, “Yea, I know the feeling...” he’d say as he pulled on the pants and shirt he wore underneath all the armor. In the back of his mind, he replayed the events of the previous night, from the random meeting and card games to the eventual long and deep conversation swapping stories and finally to their other activities of the night. He remembered the rune he’d placed in a hidden spot of the bracelet he’d given her, and wondered if he should tell her about it or if he should wait for her to sober up enough to realize the chakra placed into it herself. If he felt the chakra in it and took it off, she’d find a small snowflake with lightning bolts projecting radially from it on the inside of the bracelet.

As he continued getting dressed, he finally decided he should probably tell her. He didn’t want her to think he was some stalker or spy and hate him when she found it herself. Looking over to Nozomi as she was getting dressed, he’d speak, his voice finally starting to sound like his usual self as the headache faded. “Uhhh.... Hey Nozomi... got something I should probably tell you.... bout that bracelet I made you last night...” he’d say slowly, hoping she didn’t get super pissed with him.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +6
Speed: +6
Agility: +6
Endurance: +6
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:28 pm

Nozomi heard him as she nodded, "I won't mind having fun again." She said with a smile as she was hoping that he was not catching feelings for her. Nozomi was not looking for commitment and not to mention, they both had different goals. He wanted to go back home in Sunagakure, a desert and she wanted to go back home in Kirigakure, the mist, and swamp. As well few lakes. He made the makeshift water bottle for her, "Gods, thank you. You're a savior." Nozomi mumbled as she drinks a bit more water as well as she groaned. ******** hell. She hasn't had a hangover like this in so long because usually when she drinks, she downs it all and fast but never kept the buzz going for longer than it should be. Nozomi had on her bra and lower garments on including pants, socks, and boots, she was working on throwing on the tunic as she heard him start talking about the bracelet, "Stop." Nozomi said as she lost her balance for a second there and used the table to place her hand on. "I don't know if it will work where I'm living for the time being. The Kage is stronger than me when it comes to seals. It might jam it, it might not. However, I won't mind meeting up again when I'm away from the village. Or take over my estate." She said with a smirk as she fumbled with the threads and hooking them over the button of her tunic. Frustration was apparent as she sighed and glanced over at the table, seeing the nail marks she made as she cleared her throat, "Tell you what. Let's split the ryo in half." She said, regarding to the ryo in the safe.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:55 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Medical // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 3600/ 3600 // Stamina: 2775/2775

Theo smiled when she said that she’d like to see and have fun with him again, nodding his agreement as he went about filling the water bottle for her and starting to get dressed. Part of him wanted to take a break from the self imposed mission he was on and travel with her, maybe help her take her estate back if she’d let him. It wasn’t that he’d necessarily caught any kind of crazy strong feelings in the one night they’d spent together, but he liked how it felt to actually be able to relate to someone without them coming off as some naive kid to him. A fellow veteran that understood him, at least to a good degree. When she stopped him and began her speech about not knowing if the leader of her village would jam the signal of his technique,he sighed quietly knowing that he had already sensed the rune in the bracelet and his weak chakra signature on it.

Theo nodded in slight resignation that there was a fair chance he wouldn’t see her again, or at least that it might be quite a while when he heard her mention that they should split the ryo from the safe. Turning to look at her, him having gotten most of his armor back on and in the process of throwing his robe on over everything. He’d look at her, confused, “How come? ... I mean, you won the game last night... it’s yours fair and square.” He’d say as he slid his katana back into his waistband and grabbed his staff out of the corner it was leaning in by the bar.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:02 pm

He was quiet. Nozomi paused a few times as they got dressed in silence, she was worried that she may have upset him, or hurt his feelings. "I'm trying to get out of there," Nozomi explained, explaining the village she was in, she was trying to get out. Hence, the other reason why she was taking her estate back. "I'm trying to lay low. He doesn't know what I'm doing, yet." Threw on her last item which was the collar scarf, she kept it low and down around her neck he could still see her face. Her fingers started to brush her hair softly as she started to braid it rather tightly. She smirked towards him, remembering last night, "My spoils, and I chose to share it with you. Don't spend it all in one place." Nozomi joked, started to feel better physically. "Especially at another bar," she teased as she approached him. Standing inches from his face, she looked up into his lone blue eye for a moment, "If... it doesn't jam and you found the location but.. rather confused, go up." Nozomi explained. It was all she can tell him and nothing more. Anything more, she would be in trouble. She walked around him and headed towards the barkeep office but stopped in her footsteps, wondering if he would follow her to get his half?

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:19 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo felt the kind of awkward nervousness as they got dressed in silence. When Nozomi broke it by saying she wanted to get out of the village she’d been living in since Kiri’sdestruction, that she wanted to lay low. Theo would raise an eyebrow at her before speaking “Lay low? Get out?... why?” He’d ask

When she said she was choosing to split her winnings with him, and told him not to spend it all in one place and especially not another bar, Theo would smile and chuckle slightly now that he was feeling better from the hangover. “After last night... not sure if I’d be able to really enjoy any other bar... unless you were there with me.” He’d say with a wink of his nonexistent eye and a sly smirk as he thought about the night before. When she got close to him and started to talk about what to do if his technique didn’t get jammed by the kage of her village, Theo would look at her confused again. “Up?...” he’d say questioningly, seriously tempted to kiss her again with her being so close to him. He missed the shot though as she started walking towards the barkepper’s office where he assumed the safe was, watching her a** in the form fitting armor as she walked, he thought he noticed a little more sway in her hips than there had been the day before, though he wasn’t sure if that was just his eye messing with him. When she paused and seemed to be waiting for him, Theo would finally follow, “Sory, got kinda hypnotized by the view there for a sec...” he’d tease as he caught up to her. “So where’s this safe?”

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:26 pm

Nozomi tilted her head, "Usually leaders don't take it well when they lose a high-ranking soldier. And to get out.... the village is rather.. interesting but it's not for me. Maybe for those that grow up there, it's normal but I don't like it and I'm trying to get out. It's not home," said Nozomi somberly.

Heard his comment that he may not be able to enjoy another bar unless she was there with him and even attempted to wink with the non-existence eye, she could see the skin stretch as he tried to do so as she laughed softly and roll her eyes. "Doesn't mean another bar night with me will have the same end result. Or maybe it would." She said, smirking towards him as she made her way down and waited for him. Nozomi snorted at hearing his comment. "Pretty sure you had a good view with it last night, would've thought you had your fill." With that, they made their way to the barkeep office, and sure enough, there was a big safe. So they were telling the truth. Her hand slid over the safe where the lock was as there was lava, melting and eating away the metal until she heard a thunk. The door popped open. Pulled it open, there was a lot of ryo. "Need my help with sealing this into a scroll for you?" She questioned him, not sure what his skills with sealing were.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:46 pm
Theodin Poe

Hearing her explanation for why she wanted to leave and lay low, Theo nodded slightly, “alright... fair, I guess...” he’d say thinking. Hearing her teasing tone about another bar night with her not necessarily ending the same as the previous night had, Theo would smirk a bit “Hey, it was still fun even before the clothes came off,” he’d lean closer to her ear, “or before you ended up bent over the table...” laughing as she talked about him having his fill of the view of her a** last night, Theo shrugged, “when you live in the desert, even with an oasis in the middle of the village, you learn to drink as much water as you can and then some when it’s available. Same principle here... gotta gorge myself on your beauty... who knows how long til I’ll get another... taste...” he’d smirk at the reference to the night before.

Once she got the safe opened, Theo heard her ask if he needed help sealing his portion. “Nah, I got it...” he’d say calmly as he pulled a small scroll out of his bag and unrolled it, drawing a quick expansion seal on it in preparation. “How much is in there, anyway?” He’d ask curiously...

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:37 pm

Nozomi had to agree that it was fun before the clothes came off. Before she could respond to that, he leaned in her ear and her face quickly flushed to red as she could've sworn her blood traveled somewhere else as she had a jump in her step and her thighs squeezed. Turned around, she smacked Theo on the armor with a clang, "Stop that." She said with a laugh as she pulled her scarf up as he explained that he's from the desert and gotta get what you can get before you can get another taste as she growled under her breath. "Holy ********.." She whispered lowly. She needed to get out before they had any other ideas. First, she needs to get the ryo and get out. Take care of her little problem, then head back home.

Watched him get the scroll out, she leaned against the desk with her arms and legs crossed as he asked how much was in there as she scoffed. There was no way to eyeball it. "Hell if I should know. What are you, a turtle?" she quesstioned, smirking towards him and teasing how slow he was going on about this.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:48 pm
align=center]Theodin Poe

Laughing as she blushed deep red,Theo would smirk as he walked into the office with her. At her smart a** comment about not being able to eyeball the amount of cash in the safe, along with his speed with setting up his seal, Theo would shrug before snarking back, “well how should I know? You can literally see twice as good as I can.” He’d gesture to the eyepatch he wore hiding the empty eye socket, “And sorry, but when you ain’t got a lot of depth perception, it can take a sec to make sure a seal is drawn right.... keep your panties on... or dont, either way.” He’d say with a quick laugh. Once he had the seal set up right, he would look back to her, half sitting on the edge of the desk with one leg still on the floor,”Alright... you wanna go through the cash the slow way? Or I can basically vacuum it out with my Fuuton jutsu. Since you’re in such a hurry to get out of here...” he’d say a bit sharply, but still kind of joking.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:54 pm

Nozomi groaned as he retorted with the comment about her being able to see. "Your depth perception seems to be perfectly fine last night." Nozomi shot back, laughing. Nozomi blushed under the cloth but at least he couldn't see it anymore. Arms still crossed as she shrugged as she saw an opening, "Sure, vacuum away. Wait, are you sure it's safe since you don't have depth perception and all...?" She questioned with a smirk underneath her scarf mask.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:04 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo would scoff at her feigned concern for safety with his lack of depth perception. “And as for last night, not hard to judge distance when you’re feeling your way through ... and into, everything.” He’d smirk with a raised eyebrow. Waving his hand, with a flick of his wrist,the air in the room would swirl into a mini tornado, the lower tip reaching into the safe before the top of the funnel somehow split in two. The money would be quickly pulled out and sprayed at the desk, Theo moving his hand rhythmically back and forth to manipulate the air into guiding the paper into neat piles on either side of the desk. As the money piles grew, Theo would smirk slightly at their haul. Once the safe was empty, he would let the double tornado dissipate quickly. “There you go... looks to be about evenly split.” He’d say as he tapped his seal and his half poofed out of sight.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:10 pm

Nozomi heard him as he can be certain he can feel or see the glare the honey-hued eye woman was giving him. Her legs shifted as she brought the back leg around and to the front and kept her legs tight for a reason as her arms remained tight. Ryo was going to the desk and onto the scroll as she watched and shrugged softly. "Even if it wasn't, won't bother me." Nozomi said honestly. This ryo should be enough to meet her goals. Leaned back on the desk, her palms rested on the wooden part as the ryo behind her was gone the moment she slightly slams the desk, and chakra was sent. It also got everything else that was on the desk leaving it empty. Her hand reached out and in it was a headband that Theo may not yet recognize that belonged to the Arashigakure. "That'll help you get in if you found it. Till we meet again." Nozomi said but she was still on the desk. Part of her wondered if there was anything else more that was needed to say.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 pm
Theodin Poe

Theo could feel the glare coming from Nozomi at his last comment as he noticed her crossing and uncrossing her legs. Looked like she was squeezing them together pretty tightly too as he looked her over again. When she held out a strange looking headband, Theo gave her a confused look. “This a headband for your village? Why give me this....?” He’d say as he stepped around the desk in front of her. Placing his hand over the headband on top of hers. His blue eye staring into those warm honey hues as he moved closer. “This your little way of saying you want me to come looking for you?” He’d raise an eyebrow at her again, with a slight smirk. Reaching into his robe pocket, he would pull out a small notepad. Laying it on top of Nozomi’s scroll, he’d give her a sincere smile, “it’s already set up with the scroll communication jutsu... the paired notepad is in my pocket,” he’d pat another pocket lightly. “If you ever need, or just want, to talk, I’m sure you know how to use that technique.” He’d give her a teasing grin before leaning towards her slightly. In a flash, he had pulled her mask down, kissed her lips, and pulled the mask back into place again as he pulled back. “Couldn’t help myself, needed one more for the road.” He’d say with a smirk as he turned to leave the office, moving slowly just in case there was anything else she wanted to say.

Fame and Fortune:

Stats:

Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:47 pm

Nozomi rolled her eyes playfully at Theo, "It's my way of giving a friend a much easier access. To get into the village is more trouble than it's worth. You'll see what I mean." She explained softly. Her eyebrow rose when she watched him reach into a robe pocket and got out a notepad as he rested it on top of her scroll. She almost made a comment but decided to be nice and nodded. The separation of him was harder than she thought. She was going back to Arashigakure. Where she felt alone. Nozomi gasped as she didn't have time to react and felt his soft lips against hers as she groaned softly, leaning in a bit to only be met with her cloth covering the bottom half. She scowled as he made his way out, "Had your fill then?" She questioned, teasing him slightly as she remained on the desk, allowing him to leave first before she burns this place down to the ground.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas