Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Live Action Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnimeFanGurl4e

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:06 pm
The Live Action is awesome! I wish they could've made it in America! lol. or at least made it to where they had another special in which they had Chibi Usa, that would've been cute!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:00 pm
Ohh! I liked watching Live Action Sailor Moon! lol. and the commercials were also fun to watch! haha, "Hello Kitty mind-control candy" xd  

cherryteagirl

reirei18

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:49 pm
i heard it's cool.. i wanna see it.. 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:39 am
I love PGSM it was totally different from the anime. And it has a lot of drama and action in it. I loved the Special Act 50 though. And the PGSM theme song is catchy!  

Dyron

Kitty The Tamer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:01 pm
I think its stupid we already have the anime why do we need more I mean COME ON why did they make it  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:16 pm
I liked it a lot more than the anime. I'd never have joined this guild if not for PGSM. I downloaded the soundtrack ^_^;; The singing is mediocre, but the songs are good. Jadeite is so cute in Kirari's Special Live. The Shitennou are my favorite heart  

Parari~Flight~

- HeartxCored -

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:42 pm
I love the live action, is really different from the anime but its so cool anyway! smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:26 pm
I think that PGSM is really cute, I got hooked on it at the first episode *starts singing C'est la vie* sweatdrop  

Usagi_Chan174

User_8572

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:15 pm
I really liked it... until the end? It confused me (sort of...) and it was very depressing because it made it seem like there shouldn't be a Princess Serenity and that Mamo-chan and her really can't be togther, but then the movie made me feel better...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:57 pm
I have a quick question.. How many episodes are there? I've only seen up to 39.. x.x  

Silverwolf02

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:04 pm
I just watched this for the very first time a few days ago.
PGSM is really campy and power ranger-esque... but I love it!!
If I had seen this as a child, I would have been all over it in a heartbeat.

Luna as a stuffed animal was interesting. And pretty funny to watch.
I like how the characters are portrayed, and it's neat that the Crown Gaming center is now a Karaoke Club (although like Rei, I hate karaoke).
The only thing I don't like is that Ami's hair isn't short when she's a normal girl. sad
Also, I'm glad that unlike in the anime, Tuxedo Mask actually helps the senshi, rather than just throwing a rose, belting out a boring speech about justice, and then disappearing. Or just jumping in the way and almost getting killed. He did that waaaayy too many times in the anime! xd
I've only watched a few of the first episodes, but I'm already hooked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:41 pm
I saw about 2 eps of the live action about a year ago. it looked like power rangers.... and i stop watching PR when i was 8.  

WishingHoshii

Kurosawa Kiharu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:20 pm
That's good but that's not fight a sailor moon like anime whee  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:45 am
I saw PGSM and it was pretty good different then the anime and I liked it how it was different from the anime. And also Usagi had more guts she actully went and fought unlike the anime when she gets scared and backs down. But it would have been better if they had rini in there it would have been cool. but i liked it and saw all the episodes  

Phoenix_17

luna_branca

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:27 pm
uhmm i liked to watch the sailormoon action live smile ~zoicite was my favorite character smile *master* waaaaaaaa beautiful  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff