Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days Event (2023)
Kittenflavored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:35 am
Day # 30
Theme: none
Time spent:40ish minutes

User Image

Comments:will probably be done with this page tomorrow. :'3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:36 pm
Day # 31
Time spent: 50ish minutes

User Image

Comments: thought I'd be done with this today and thought wrong :'3  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:13 pm
Day # 32
Time spent: 57ish minutes

User Image

Comments: finally done with this page, which can be read here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:05 am
Day # 33
Time spent: 1h 14mins

User Image

Comments: These are Lima and Chazz from Nuclear Winds, a story I wrote in 2015. Entire completed thing is on my Tapas.io series blob. Lima is a chef for the zombie apocalypse survivors at the college campus they turned into a community, Chazz is her secret(public) admirer.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:13 pm
Day # 34
Time spent: 34 mins lol

User Image

Comments: I honestly can’t remember if I’ve written any pages on vaccines and I go back and forth between whether or not Jesus would or wouldn’t be antivax because he is simultaneously a representation of Christofascists(antivaxxers) and “good Christians” who don’t oppose science. And I flip flop between which version appears in which page lol (it's called having dimensions, look it up internal conflict lol)

originally I was just gonna post the sketch, but I added the panel lines and text(which is my own font I made) to add more time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:27 am
Day # 35
Time spent:1hr 5mins ish

User Image

Comments: This is Princess (Kennedy), the leader of the survival group Lima and Chazz are a part of. Princess is the daughter of presidential candidate Dean Kennedy, who was killed by the story’s antagonist in order to try to gain political ground after the zombies attacked biggrin Ultimately Princess and a few other characters take out the antagonist and Princess literally becomes the new president of the US lol that story is such crack. I highly recommend you read it.
Also, not so happy with the soft pale colors, but I tried too many different ways to make it brighter with heavier shadows and it didn't look too good ;u;  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:18 pm
Day # 36
Time spent: 40ish minutes

User Image

Comments: last night/early this morning, I was casually working on a piece I drew for last year's art event, then my tablet stopped working(it "comes unplugged" while plugged in, and requires a restart of my laptop to start working again), and I went to sleep with a grudge, so you get comic WIP today emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:57 pm
Day # 37
Time spent: 35ish minutes

User Image

Comments: squigglyhair heart
might work on old art again tomorrow, might now uwu  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:38 pm
Day # 38
Time spent: 34ish minutes

User Image

Comments: I have tomorrow off(after today being fifth day in a row at work) so I might actually stop saying I’ll do other art and actually do other art. Also, my parents’ church is doing an egg hunt and I’m gonna get my face painted for free tomorrow >:(

Also happy good Friday to people who celebrate I guess. Ostara is better.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:10 pm
Day # 39
Time spent: 41ish minutes

User Image

Comments: I’m tired ): I didn’t sleep until sunrise this morning because I drank an enormous blood-hurty energy drink. I’m off, but I went to church. I don’t work til tomorrow night so I’ll probably be done with this before I do something different tomorrow.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:46 am
Day # 40
Time spent: 23ish minutes

User Image

Comments: here’s something that isn’t JSE. I spent 23 minutes on it today, but I’ve been working on it here and there for the last week-ish. This was started during last year’s art event. Yes, it is gonna be a pixely crunchy mess no matter what, that’s just how I roll.

Where I left off Feb 2022:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:33 pm
Day # 41
Time spent: 52ish minutes

User Image

Comments: so yesterday right after I said my art looks freaking pixel deep fried, I decided to redo the entire lineart(after I finished it), without using the sharpen tool at all. At least not until I finish the redo. So this is what it looks like without sharpening at all. Just pen, eraser, resize tool. I'm hoping this experiment makes it look less deep fried in the end. Also, avoiding the sharpen tool is definitely giving me a weird hand cramp :'3  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:42 pm
Day # 42
Time spent: 37ish minutes

User Image

Comments: I only fried it a little. Maybe color tomorrow idk >:(  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:55 pm
Day # 43
Time spent: 40 mins

User Image

Comments: threw together a glob of images from google for the background. Yes I realize the character on the right has strong jester vibes and colors. I wrote the majority of these comic/rp characters into existence between 2004 and 2008, when I for whatever reason thought that diamonds and primary colors looked “royal”. Also, the character on the right has blue inside her ears instead of the typical pink. That was originally a suggestion from a ginge(Le Sapphoux) back when we were both teenagers.  

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

Kittenflavored

Tasty Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:51 am
Day # 44
Time spent: 52ish minutes

User Image

Comments: B|! I put a layer of pink, and the shadows are vaguely fuchsia. Might finish this outside of the event and do a JSE WIP tomorrow.  
100 Days Event (2023)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff