Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Edgeworth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:39 am
Hello everyone, I am new to this guild. I joined about 2-3 days ago and just now got to posting in it. I like R.P.Gs but I really prefer adventure games. Which is why I like Kingdom Hearts so much, it is kind of the median between both. I like the orginazation from it, but I'd have to say my favorite member is Xemnas, I think he is the guy with the 6 spears. Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm rusty at names. Anyways I like manga and anime, usually Jing King of Bandits, or Cowboy Bebop. Well thats me in a nutshell, I hope to befriend all of you soon. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:58 pm
edgeworth
Hello everyone, I am new to this guild. I joined about 2-3 days ago and just now got to posting in it. I like R.P.Gs but I really prefer adventure games. Which is why I like Kingdom Hearts so much, it is kind of the median between both. I like the orginazation from it, but I'd have to say my favorite member is Xemnas, I think he is the guy with the 6 spears. Sorry if I'm wrong, I'm rusty at names. Anyways I like manga and anime, usually Jing King of Bandits, or Cowboy Bebop. Well thats me in a nutshell, I hope to befriend all of you soon. ^-^
cool! the guy w/ the spears is Xaldin! but its easy to mix up the names 3nodding welcome!  

Ashelux
Captain

Edgeworth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:26 pm
Ashelux
edgeworth
cool! the guy w/ the spears is Xaldin! but its easy to mix up the names 3nodding welcome!

Hahaha I apoligize, like I said I'm bad with names.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:53 am
Hi...hmm, what to say...well I love Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, I also like to listen to music and watch anime. I don't usually talk to others...Oh and call me Lexia (It's my roleplay name, I don't like to say my real name online)  

[The-Dark-Raven]

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:22 pm
FlurryOfDancingFlames
Hi...hmm, what to say...well I love Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy, I also like to listen to music and watch anime. I don't usually talk to others...Oh and call me Lexia (It's my roleplay name, I don't like to say my real name online)

welcome lexia!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 3:07 pm
hmm whats to say but i like kingdom hearts Mainly Roxas,Riku and axel i like on the games. My favorite movie is advent Children. my name is ryan and you should see my profile its axel!  

Shadiko

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:30 pm
Shadiko
hmm whats to say but i like kingdom hearts Mainly Roxas,Riku and axel i like on the games. My favorite movie is advent Children. my name is ryan and you should see my profile its axel!

cool! your profiles great! did u make it?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:35 pm
hey everyone!! well... kingdom hearts 2 is such a great game! i love the organization... kinda didnt want them to die... my favorite is demyx! he's just so cool. axels my second fav. i like to draw fanart and roleplay. i guess thats about it... sweatdrop

oh by the way shadiko, u have an ausome profile!!

midori_takara

cutiecarolina

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:58 pm
midori_takara
hey everyone!! well... kingdom hearts 2 is such a great game! i love the organization... kinda didnt want them to die... my favorite is demyx! he's just so cool. axels my second fav. i like to draw fanart and roleplay. i guess thats about it... sweatdrop

hello!^^ lol welcome^^ *sings a welcome song*.....uh demyx was sort of my third fourth fave character sweatdrop lol oh and my name is xefie!^^ ~hi~ 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:02 pm
xefie
midori_takara

hello!^^ lol welcome^^ *sings a welcome song*.....uh demyx was sort of my third fourth fave character sweatdrop lol oh and my name is xefie!^^ ~hi~ 4laugh

*waves wildly* hey xefie! whos ur favorite then?  

midori_takara

cutiecarolina

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:06 pm
midori_takara
xefie
midori_takara

*waves wildly* hey xefie! whos ur favorite then?
*waves wildly back* my favorite is AXEL! 4laugh he's so cool^^lol...followed by roxas^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:38 pm
Ashelux
Shadiko

cool! your profiles great! did u make it?
no, i found it on Tektek.org's pending list . It was made by Vetorswest  

Shadiko

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:00 pm
midori_takara

hi midori!!^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:49 pm
Ashelux
midori_takara

hi midori!!^^
kara wants to say hi too!^^ 4laugh rofl  

Little_BlueRose

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:33 am
xkagura
Ashelux
midori_takara

hi midori!!^^
kara wants to say hi too!^^ 4laugh rofl

so do i! hi 3nodding  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out