Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:23 am
as jing made it to the school he stood there looking at it in amazment. he whent on inside and saw other people, hopefully just like he was. he saw a few people at the bullitin board so he decided to go there first. he saw he was supposed to be partnered up with koyuki. since he had never seen this person before he sent kier around with a sign with jing written on it in hopes of finding koyuki  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:20 am
Sairah pushed herself up off the ground. "Well New Buddy... I'm gonna go look around for more people to hang out with and your welcome to join. Hanging out in groups is entertaining." She said and smiled walking towards the cafeteria not waiting for any responce from the younger girl. It was well known that the cafeteria was the hang out spot and had been where she'd met her friends the year before. She was in no way new to the school but since she was suposed to have left the year before and her roomate had they'd had to put her with someone else. She didn't know if she particularaly liked this girl but that was more because she often didn't enjoy the compary of girls being the tom boy she was. Girls were too Prissy and proper to her in most cases.  

LadyMacroph

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:36 am
ROOMS

Group 1: Blue Room
Group 2: Red Room
Group 3: Brown Room
Group 4:Green Room
Group 5: Darkness Room
Group 6: Water Room

Meet at your rooms

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:07 am
Sairah swung by the bullitin board as she passed it and turned around, "Brown Room" She called to the other whom hadn't moved yet. She wondered a moment if she'd come with her but didn't cae either way. She continued on her way. She was looking for someone more her age and found that in Kosaku. She moved over to him and moved herself right in front of him extending a hand to shake his. "Yeah It's Nice, Hi I'm Sairah. Nice to meet you" She said forwardly as she always did to make friends. "Earth and air are my Elements she said with a happy smile though she in no way gave off the air of being prep it was more... A simple friendly greeting.  

LadyMacroph

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:15 am
*Walks off into the woods and starts to read her book*

Yes, away from the academy for a little while

*she starts to take out another book and starts to draw in it and says*

Nothing like a little bit of drawing to relieve some of this stress  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:19 am
*hears something coming and summons fire*

Who is it?

*no reply*

Who are you?!

*gets off the ground and puts away the book*

Eiether tell me who you are or i will kill you

*still no reply but a little squirell comes out from behind the tree*

Oh just a squirell  

Nightmare Cross

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:21 am
*Opens up the book again and starts to draw*

Well now i can be really peaceful

Stupid animals  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:19 pm
I might as well go train

*summons Fire in one hand and water in another*

so i should mark my targets

*Sets 10 trees on fire and summons water*

So which one should i hit first

*starts firing at all of the trees and finds out that there was a bird's nest in one of the trees that he had lit on fire and went up to get them*

In the nick of time  

Nightmare Cross

Crazy1010

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:24 pm
Name: Jimmy Irving
Appearence: My sig avatar
Powers: Shadow and Light  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:47 pm
jing looked at the bullitin boe=ard again it said he had to report to the red room, so did his partner."guess i can meet her there"said jing. he took out a wistle and blew it to call back kier.after his bird came back he told him that they would see their new partner  

Shriyantha

carbonated.soda

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:15 pm
After wandering around for a bit, Koyuki found herself in front of the bulletin board again. She noticed a new sign had been posted, stating who was in what room, "Red. Great." The raven haired girl then made her way there, and then entered the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:43 pm
After listening for quite sometime, she stood up and went to the corridor. She noticed that there was a new post in the Bulletin Board and went to check it out.

"I'm gonna be in the green room with no one else."

She sighed.

Isn't this quite lonely? Nah. Better practice my powers.

She walked towards her room.

MadamMerteuil

Shriyantha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:32 am
"well, well so i guess you are my new partner. my name is jing and this here is keir"said jing with a welcoming tone of voice  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:43 pm
Jimmy walks up to the school, and looks at the board he's be told to see. "Green room, eh? That won't help my powers." He heads over there, after getting a map.  

Crazy1010

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces