Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Hippie Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild promoting peace, love and music. 

Tags: Hippie, Flower Child, Peace, Love, Music 

Reply The Gaian Hippie Guild
How Long Is Your Hair? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like long hair?
Yes, but on girls only.
8%
 8%  [ 12 ]
Yes, but on guys only.
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
Yes, on both genders.
79%
 79%  [ 110 ]
No, I like short hair.
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 138

CrysaniaMajere

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:14 am
My hair goes to my lower back. I've only cut it short twice in my life, and it was too weird for me.... I don't mind it on guys when it's in a ponytail, but it doesn't look good on all guys....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:28 am
My hair's just about down to my butt. It's really soft and shiney.. It's just about the only thing people compliment me on. (Or at least.. That's what they've been doing for the past few months..)

But I have had mine cut short.. Twice, I believe. Both times for major knots. (I was a lazy child.) The second time was at the end of 7th grade. (I don't particularly remember the first.) I was teased because I resembled a lesbian character, Sailor Uranus aka Haruka from Sailor Moon, (I believe it was then well above my shoulders). I'm just about to enter my senior year of high school.. People keep telling me my hair grew freaking fast. Hmm.. Five years from above the shoulders to the butt. Is that really fast?

Johnny the T.A.P.

godslion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:04 am
Hunter Rembra
People keep telling me my hair grew freaking fast. Hmm.. Five years from above the shoulders to the butt. Is that really fast?

not really. mine grows about an inch a month and thats just slightly more than average whee  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 12:06 pm
er... my hair is only a little bit past my showlders tho m tryin to grow it out longer.... slow proccess ((plz excuse my spelling sweatdrop ))  

MistyofDOOM

Kalile Alako

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:18 pm
My hair takes like three years to get down to my middle back, and then it stops. Just doesn't grow any more. crying

I think long hair is pretty on girls, but majorly so on guys. Guys with long hair are just really, really hot. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:58 pm
I like long hair, and I hear so much about how guys like girls with long hair... I've been growing my hair out for Locks of Love since... Probably last September. Back then I chopped off most of my hair and had only about 6 inches. Right now I'd say I have another 10 inches. The minimum requirement for Locks of Love is 10 inches, and I hate having short hair, so I'm growing out for a few more months so that once my hair is cut it's still medium-long.  

pokoccs

WalkingApocolypse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:02 pm
My hair is thin, straight, and down to my butt. I haven't cut it in two or three years. It's the only thing people compliment me on, too... well.. I got a compliment on my teeth a couple of days ago at school. This girl was like "Katie! Your teeth are so straight and white! Can i touch them!?" lol.. so I let her touch them. Anyway, back to hair sweatdrop I don't want my hair short ever because I'm sure if I cut it I would miss it greatly. I usually just wear it up; unless I want to feel pretty, I'll wear it down blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:35 pm
Neat, its nice to hear about all of yalls hair length. I took some pics at Animefest (which I just got back from) of myself so hopefully there's at least one good one where you can see the length of my hair. It's prob the longest I've ever had it, and prob the longest I ever will. I promised my granmother I'd cut it whenever I got back from AnimeFest. I still don't know how I feel about that. confused  

Durango

Cr8zy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:40 pm
my hair goes to my shoulders.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:26 am
I look like how Tarzan probably should have looked. I'm a big Mr. Nature guy. I couldn't even begin to comprehend the idea of long hair not looking great. Its kinda uneven, so the longest hairs reach about the coccyx. I love it. Makes me feel strong, like Samson.  

kunoichi_no_buyu

The Pestilent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:06 pm
kunoichi_no_buyu
I look like how Tarzan probably should have looked. I'm a big Mr. Nature guy. I couldn't even begin to comprehend the idea of long hair not looking great. Its kinda uneven, so the longest hairs reach about the coccyx. I love it. Makes me feel strong, like Samson.

what's a coccyx? and I have short hair rite now but i don't wanna get it cut till like next labor day. my hair grows fast  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:54 am
Gunner Munkee
kunoichi_no_buyu

what's a coccyx? and I have short hair rite now but i don't wanna get it cut till like next labor day. my hair grows fast

Tis your tail bone, I believe. biggrin

I wonder how long my hair grows... I've kinda lost track. Lets see...
*thinks*  

Durango

Aiduchi

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:05 am
it enchants the long hair to my gustaria one to have the hair but long but it grows to me very poquito and much spoils to me asi that once in a while unfortunately melo I must cut. it enchants your hair to me I create sincerely that deberias to let to you grow but, really is seen very pretty. heart love heart and heart peace heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:30 pm
i like long hair on both genders, but not *too* long. my hair is just shoulder length.  

wing_goddess

Quotable Autobiographer

8,550 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ChiyoChan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Wow. Mine is like.. Up to my butt. Or longer. >.>... So what? Im gonna be a hippie for Halloween. whee  
The Gaian Hippie Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff