Tattoos you find ugly. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eighiehgudgjd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:23 am
megalo_maniac
Ugh theres so many bad tattoos. Theres so many tattoo cliches....
I really like most of the tattoos Kat from Miami Ink does. Some how she makes portraits (which I usually don't like) look good.

I'm in love with the pin-ups she does
The first tattoo I'm set on getting is a Bettie Page and there's no way I'm getting a ''bad'' one, so I'll be hunting for somebody.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:28 am
Honestly. I hate fiend skull tattoos and tribal. And Irish pride tattoos.  

Ghouled.Up

meggieface

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:02 pm
I think the ugliest tattoo I've seen is the horribly done Playboy bunny on my male friend's ankle.
&&
The Dr. Doom on my boyfriends upper thigh. (Hairy boys shouldn't get tattoos if they're not going to shave)

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:11 pm
I highly dislike band tattoo's and name tattoo's. Also things liek

A gal in another guild I am in just got an AFI tattoo on the back of her neck, the artist did a good job, but what happens in 10 years when the band is no more, or in 30 when they havnt put out a new song since they broke up 20 years ago.

I really dont like people who get there bf/gf or wife/husband name done somewhere on their body. What happens when you go through a horrid break up or divorse?  

falllenshadows

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 1:30 pm
i agree, though i think it would be ok to tattoo your spouses name if they have passed away, and to honor their memory get their name tattooed on you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:20 pm
This is a tattoo my friend got. It looks like it came out of one of those crappy $1 temp. tattoo machines. I hate it so much...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/neko315/2bdd6314.jpg  

neko315

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:21 pm
neko315
This is a tattoo my friend got. It looks like it came out of one of those crappy $1 temp. tattoo machines. I hate it so much...

wow... that.... that's special....  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:25 am
sa-mi-ra
I would've wrote "ugly tattoos" as a title, but everyone has different views. Post tattoos YOU find ugly here, and comment them.
I'll start with this one:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's.... That's something. D:

Man that is really horrible. If I was him I would try and get that covered up as soon as I can.  

Masada

[Vanilla Lace]

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:15 pm
I despise when people get their own name tattooed somewhere on their body.
I mean sure it'll help if you meet a really hot guy/girl and are speechless or if you get really drunk and forget your name but..gah.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:30 am
Emo In My Head
I despise when people get their own name tattooed somewhere on their body.
I mean sure it'll help if you meet a really hot guy/girl and are speechless or if you get really drunk and forget your name but..gah.

Wow that's the post I was about to make... that I hate when people get their own name tattooed on themselves. It just makes me kinda go WTF.  

[Nichi]

[Vanilla Lace]

Shameless Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 5:32 pm
I know someone who has their name tattooed on the inside of their forearm...like right under their elbow joint area.

It's really stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:46 pm
[NUTs]
neko315

wow... that.... that's special....
Very. surprised  

neko315

megalo_maniac

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:30 pm
falllenshadows
I highly dislike band tattoo's and name tattoo's. Also things liek

A gal in another guild I am in just got an AFI tattoo on the back of her neck, the artist did a good job, but what happens in 10 years when the band is no more, or in 30 when they havnt put out a new song since they broke up 20 years ago.

I really dont like people who get there bf/gf or wife/husband name done somewhere on their body. What happens when you go through a horrid break up or divorse?

I don't mind band tattoos. If the band means that much to them they may as well tattoo it on them. Plus it doesn't matter if the band breaks up cause you don't stop loving their music....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:00 pm
I have a strong dislike towardes tribals and "cute" things
like a heart, or something stupid like that, a frog, a fairy.

if they are done good with meaning, sure that's cool, but man, I really don't like it.

I am glad I grew outta tribal before I actually got a tattoo, because I had a huge design I wanted to get done, but I ended up not liking tribal, too blah.  

Jacky Boy

Warninglv100
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:38 pm
Jacky Boy
I have a strong dislike towardes tribals and "cute" things
like a heart, or something stupid like that, a frog, a fairy.

if they are done good with meaning, sure that's cool, but man, I really don't like it.

I am glad I grew outta tribal before I actually got a tattoo, because I had a huge design I wanted to get done, but I ended up not liking tribal, too blah.

I usually dislike the "popular" tattoo designs now (aka tribal, fairies, hearts, stars) mostly because there are A LOT of crappy ones out there. Which is also probably why I dislike eyebrow piercings.. hm.. But I digress. I have one picture of a large tribal design and I think it's wonderful, it also happens to have a smaller, not as cool, tribal underneath, covered up. I'm going to look for that.

EDIT:
Found it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I love that.  
Tattoos

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces