Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
You Know You've Played RE Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

by His Noodly Appendage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:19 pm
Reply to RogueDeath's first post in this thread, don't fell like quoting.
There are actually two Raccoon Cities, one somewhere in south Ohio, and one higher up like in Vermont or New Hampshire.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:22 am
When you plan on getting a tatoo of the STARS logo (Not me, I'm not old enough, my brother is thinking about it though)

oh and when you keep on accidentaly calling your midget friend salazar.
(or the midget king)

Dead Baby Kickball rawr

Jinguberu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:54 pm
you know you've played too much RE when the sound of the lawnmower from outside your yard scares the hell out of you : )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:42 pm
...when you have printed a large paper limit sized Umbrella Insignia and put it on the outside of your bedroom door. *Raises Hand.* That'd be me. o.o  

Tyr525

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:39 pm
When hearing the word Umbrella, first thing that comes to your mind is an evil pharmaceutical corporation that does genetic experiments. The apparatus that protects you from the rain is a distant second. That would be me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
When hearing the word Umbrella, first thing that comes to your mind is an evil pharmaceutical corporation that does genetic experiments. The apparatus that protects you from the rain is a distant second. That would be me.
You're not the only one. xd

When you hear someone scream and automatically say "Don't worry, Ashley! I'm comin' for ya!"  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:18 pm
You begin to think about the concept of sailor STARS....
When you buy a magic eight ball just to ask RE related questions  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:21 am
when you see someone wearing the clothes of one of the people and shout there names (or for someone in a red dress they could say krausers line 'b*tch in a red dress')  

Ivory Lie

uhohxstereo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:12 pm
You practice the walk.
[knees to the side, weapon below waist, keeping an eye out for anything and everything, putting one foot in front of the other.]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:33 pm
All your girlfriends dump you, because you keep calling them "Ada".

Everyday you dress up as a zombie. "You never know when the biohazard breaks out in your town, and you want the zombies to think you are one of them..."

You speak to your family in fluent Spanish/Cuban while dressing as a farmer (RE4)  

Soiree

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:10 pm
Soiree
All your girlfriends dump you, because you keep calling them "Ada".

Everyday you dress up as a zombie. "You never know when the biohazard breaks out in your town, and you want the zombies to think you are one of them..."

You speak to your family in fluent Spanish/Cuban while dressing as a farmer (RE4)

Thats all me right there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:30 am
Vash Thompson
If you get sick and start eating eggs to get better...

If you change you name to a name of a character....

I actually thought about the second one rofl  

Nankobo Tenkai

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:59 pm
When you look at someone ugly and say "Holy crap, run! It's Lisa Trevor!!"

When you think you can actually grow claws and rip off someone's head like a Hunter.

You want to buy a mansion in the middle of a forest for the sole purpose of hiding things, and making puzzles and secret passages for your family to solve in the limit of one night. If they get out, they live. If not... you set off the self-destruct system. >_>;  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:22 pm
when you start picking up items because you think they are part of a puzzle that comes up later in life redface  

Ivory Lie

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:28 am
When You Take Up Astronamy and the Guy Looking at the sky next to you says "Hey, Isn't That A Pretty Group of Stars...", and you reply, "You want stars? I'll Give You Stars!" and shoot him with a Smith and Western you Carry just incase such an Occasion arrises.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff