Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Industrial Industry District ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:16 pm
He had watched the events unfold quietly. His arms were crossed neatly across his chest, his wings beating slowly but steady to keep himself aloft. The acid rain didn't bother him at all. He was glad for the extra help, but that meant even more lives to keep track of once the fighting started. He gaze turned skyward as his thoughts trailed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:02 am
"get that fire out NOW!" the bots scrambled with fire extinguishers from near by factories and put out the flames quickly and efficiently  

justice_prime

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:59 pm
(Just wondering if you saw my post at the end of page 2 justice.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:56 am
deathstar175
(Just wondering if you saw my post at the end of page 2 justice.)
(I have now...)
He smiled seeing the fires gone, and a friendly air support, other than his unarmed dropship  

justice_prime

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:15 pm
Traven got out of the jet and stood bye it waiting for something to happen. Or Desta to give him a order. He pulled on a black leather trench coat to help stop the rain from tarishing his ninja wrappings.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:23 pm
Desta Jumped out of the Jet as an umbrella popped out of the top of her hat keeping the rain off. "Good day Justice, any news on the Armies?"  

deathstar175

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:41 am
"just that their slow as siberian mollasses."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:46 pm
"Well Why dont we go get them to go a bit faster eh?"
Traven said evily as a distinte smile comming across his wraped face and a few wrapping fell and silvery blonde hair fell out. It fell like water down to his waist.  

Traven_Arrain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:47 am
Traven_Arrain
"Well Why dont we go get them to go a bit faster eh?"
Traven said evily as a distinte smile comming across his wraped face and a few wrapping fell and silvery blonde hair fell out. It fell like water down to his waist.
"I only suppose you know how" he remarked, his tail flittering  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:19 pm
SPOILS OF WAR

In this area is
-The doused remains of a fighter, completely with a functional pulse cannon

Kokuwagata

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:17 am
A few soldiers surround the downed fighter as two mechanics begin to try to repair it using some sort of remote controlled mechanic bug. The soldiers check their rifle, and place in a new charge pack.

The leader of the squad of seven has two large pistols, and a conspicuously large sword.

There's also two men with no helmet, one wearing a dark hood concealing his face, excluding two glowing blue eyes, and the with a tonsured pate, and symbols inscribed all over his head.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:06 pm
"Well i ment that we could go beat the tar out of one of those armies and i am bord."  

Traven_Arrain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:01 am
"why don't you start with them Traven?" Desta said pointing at the soldiers that had surrouinded the downed plane.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:09 am
Brett's mech landed in a wide street. He hopped out and ran over to Desta. "Commander Desta! All of the soldiers at Mecha Main Street have fled! And if we have the time and resources, we can reverse engineer some of the equipment they left behind! And I can see Traven is handling things pretty well huh? That means we can get back to Aria soon which means I'm talking too much and I'm running out of breath!" Brett gasped for air. "That's it in a nutshell."  

Brett_FM

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:54 pm
The tonsured one sensing trouble, begins to mumur. The murmur grows louder and louder, and the weird symbols on his head peel off like sunburned skin, and fly into the air as a large black line which swirls around the group.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff